All Comments on 'Young Couple / Older Neighbor Ch. 01'

by Easy Street

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
llienollieno7 months ago

Enjoyed this very much..looking forward to part two and how she will be used and controlled...cheers for writing

Qwer12Qwer127 months ago

Well done and well played. Cheers

lorishub791lorishub7917 months ago

great story. many of us married men have some form of this fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hubby needs to agree with his wife that they don't want their sons to have a tiny dicklet like Dan. They plan for her ovulation time to take James and make her a mommy. Then their son can have a big cock like his bio daddy.

translover021translover0217 months ago

Great read. I'm a big fan of this genre. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A wonderful beginning to a hot-wife story that some here will love (me included) and others will hate, by its very nature. I have a couple of technical suggestions. First, you might remind your editor (and yourself) to keep an eye on your comma use, or rather, the lack thereof. Secondly, you might try hyphenating words more often, to give your dialog a less 'wooden' feel. For example, your, 'Callie grunted. "You are right. I have never cum like that." would sound more real if written, "You're right. I've never cum like that", given that's the way people actually talk. Thank you for your work!

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreader7 months ago

Excellent story and hot sexual encounter. Agree with commentor who would like a story about her being impregnated with his big cock. She needs to beg him to come inside her unprotected fertile womb. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved the story. I really look forward to a part two with things escalating with the neighbor. James needs to take complete ownership of her pussy and Dan needs to become a proper cuckold. So hot thinking of a older big cock neighbor ruining my wife's pussy, with her taking it away from me and giving it to a real man with a real cock. Very hot story!!!!! 5*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Awesome story.

I love where this is headed. Little penis hubby, tight pussy wife and a big cock older neighbor.

I love the thought of her never being satisfied with her husband's small penis ever again. James needs to gradually own them both.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love it!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love it! Can’t wait dor chapter 2! I hope there’s some dialogue amongst the characters about birth control, risky times etc. . Good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A fantastic story, I am looking forward to hopefully many more chapters.

I hope it will be a long story.

Hope you will add piercings, tattoos, bondage, 24/7 slave and other extremes to the use/abuse.

Keep up the good work:-)

alex_vectoraalex_vectora7 months ago

Perfectly written story. Good build up leaving wanting for more. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I wish I had an older big cock neighbor to ruin my wifes pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Super hot - I hope Dan realizes that she’s going to be hooked on bigger cocks from now on. Once a women gets a good stretching by a bigger cock & cums like she did it’s all she’ll want. I’m presuming she is on birth control. Hopefully she dumps the birth control & lets James knock her up. Women also want to breed with superior males. She’ll be craving sex with him till a baby is on the way. Please write a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Some very hot scenes in your story. This is my ultimate fantasy as I have a small penis and having a man like James to stretch out my wife.

deft_touchdeft_touch7 months ago

Sensational. Keep up the good work! I particularly enjoy the 'daddy complex' element.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I've always enjoyed cuckold stories where the wife does things with another man that she doesn't do for her little dink hubby. I don't know why but the thought of my own wife's pussy being stretched regularly and her realizing that I can never satisfy her again is such a turn on.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love these types of stag/vixen dynamic with the old neighbour. I can't wait for the next chapters

PassionateCelinePassionateCeline7 months ago

This is a highly erotic story!!!!!! I hope you will be adding more chapters to it ???

lexbetlexbet7 months ago

Great story... great work... waiting for the next chapter

OOAAOOAA7 months ago

FANTASTIC story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow!!! What a great beginning to hopefully more chapters and a deeper relationship between a young wife with a older stud. That line where she says her husband's penis was a perfect fit until she experienced James's big cock. With James saying it will fit him soon ruining it for hubby forever is so arousing. Dan should be denied having sex with her while only getting hand jobs and eating her stretched out pussy regularly.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a lucky hubby to have a big cock neighbor taking care of his young wife. I love the fact that James's will destroy her tight pussy making it useless for little hubby. Cuckold life is the best life.

scaryoutcomescaryoutcome6 months ago

I have to agree with other commenters she needs to let James get her pregnant. Who would want their son to have a small cock. And James is young enough to get her pregnant 2-3 times so the biological father will be the same with all the kids. Great story 5 stars!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

this is approaching Everyonesavoyeur quality. well done and thanks for sharing.

doesn't need humiliation, divorce or btb. Doesn'e need pregnancy either, unless it's consensual with all three.

otherwise, just a bit of fun with voyeurism and evolve into a love triangle.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fantastic start to what will hopefully be a long erotic tale. Enjoyed this a lot. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

WOW!!!!!!

I love your story as it's such a turn on. I'm definitely a beta like Dan with a small unsatisfying little penis and dream that my wife would find a alpha dominant man to take care of her needs. Dan I feel needs to start enjoying tasty cream pies from his wife's ruined pussy.

Going to read chapter 2 now. 5 stars!!!!!

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Lucky cuck living next door to hung geezer.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You hit it right out of the park with this one!

patilliepatillie4 months ago

This is going to cuck town, the husband is a simp who will be sucking James cock and slurping his splooge at some point.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love it. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Years ago my wife and I had a much older neighbor who was a widower. When both of us were out of work, my wife started working for old Fred doing light housework and making him dinner. One day, when she was on her way over to his house, she asked me if I would bring in his trash cans. A while later I went over and brought in the cans. I looked in a window and saw Fred sitting in a chair with my wife giving him a handjob. I couldn't believe it and was furious but I had a giant hard on. When she got home, I confronted her. She said he offered her $100 for a handjob and since we really needed the money and it was only a handjob she did it. She said that she'd jerked him off the last three nights. We decided to have keep it up since we needed money. For the next couple of nights, unknown to her, I watched through the window. On the third night, he said he would give her $200 to take off her dress and do it topless. This was just too much for me as I took out my dick as I watched her in just her panties as she used her hands on him. Eventually, she started blowing him every night and then she let him fuck her. I never let her know I watched her. We both got new jobs and he stopped paying her but she kept sucking his cock and fucking him several times a week. This went on for three and a half years until we moved. I never told her I used to watch and she still thinks I believe she only gave him handjobs.

scaryoutcomescaryoutcome3 months ago

Very good story 5 stars. Hey anonymous. I sure do wish we could find a Fred. That would be so hot watching my wife being pleased by an older neighbor.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great and mostly true story in real life. I am sure there is going to be a lot of haters because some men cannot accept the fact that most women prefer 6 plus inches in a man. This has been proven in poll after poll. I am not saying every wife is going to cheat on their husbands. But stats are showing that more and more women are. I for one would much rather have my wife fulfilled by another man with my permission than finding out she is cheating on me. In fact, my wife and I have men talking about us looking online for a guy. Of course, we want to keep her having sex with another guy a secret from our friends and family. And we plan on having the guy we choose take all the necessary std tests. Because we both want her to go bareback.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Terrific story!! Great physical descriptions, and emotional development!

Perfect cuckold story!

charliem100charliem100about 1 month ago

Great story! I wish this could have happened to us, but we never ran into a situation as good as this. I can't complain too much, however, since I had a couple of friends who joined us in probably two or three hundred MMF encounters. The part that is the biggest turn on for me is the big cock for her to enjoy and him living next door so he can fuck her every day while I'm at work if she wants. The only thing I don't like is him wanting her to shave. I've never been a fan of the plucked chicken/pre-teen girl look.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Excellent story. Like the details and perfect English.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEasy Street@Easy Street
Twenty-two years between story submissions seems like a long time, but I've never really left. I have always had storied bouncing around my head, and have finally gotten more time to get them written out. Many of my stories are loosely based on true stories, while some come fr...