All Comments on 'Young Detective Harem'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
HeyAllHeyAll11 months agoAuthor

Thank you for reading. Subscribe to my PATREON for custom and exclusive content.

heyall

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very good. I loved the abrupt but completely sufficient ending. The device of seeing things through the madam's eyes was also excellent. We knew how Selina was feeling and how the establishment was reacting to her-simultaneously. Suspense, sex and the good guys win what a combo!

NikkiejanesNikkiejanes11 months ago

Superb, great build-up, and then the sex was descriptive enough to be exciting, a good blowjob as well. I loved the description of hesitance in Selina's demeanour but she came through in the end.

The ending was adequate for the story and couldn't have been handled in any other way.

For me this is one of the best stories you've produced in a long while, if not ever.

nighthawk22204nighthawk222046 months ago

Just discovered your page here today. Very concise writing, neatly packaged, extremely suspenseful, and definitely enjoyable. Very well written, edited, punctuated, excellent workmanship. In this story, the ending seems contrived, illogical. I would expect that any warrant to be served in this matter would be delivered by a raiding party which is collecting books, records, computers, looking for the 'Client List', unless the raiders are already aware of who the clients are and which ones they want to protect from definitive identification. Lots more to enjoy here. I don't expect any continuity of characters or action between stories, so everyone is a new event, new characters, maybe some similarities of character motivations, but all very enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...