Young Detective Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's champagne on the table and neon lights on the walls. I tell her to sit, which she does. I observe every subtle reaction on her naked body, from her fingers to her toes to her eyelids. It's these little details which allows me to read a woman. She's timid but her erect nipples say she's aroused.

"I know this is a lot to take in. But I want you to know that you're safe here. I'll take care of you."

"Thank you."

I rub her thighs, spreading her legs, and I can smell the aroma. The muscles on her legs are toned and I wonder what she does for fitness. There's a tenseness in her muscles and she forces herself to relax, forcing herself to smile, but her pussy is wet.

Before I can take things further, an employee comes and calls for my attention.

"Will you excuse me?" I say. "There's business I have to attend to."

"Sure, I'll be right here."

Her smile suggests relief, but there's no relief working here.

I go back to the main floor to tend to the myriad of issues that come with running a high-end place on a Saturday night, but I tell my assistant to make sure that Selina is put through the ringer.

"Give her three men. See how she handles that. Be relentless. She's a virgin at this, so get top dollar from our best customers. They love new girls."

A waitress needs help with a table, a customer is complaining about the food, and one of the girls is having trouble with a client because she's refusing to do anal and getting spanked. There are issues with picky men wanting particular types of pussy and I smooth things over. I'm doing my best to keep everyone happy, but it's not easy. All part of the job.

My mind, of course, is with Selina as my assistant finds three businessmen who were closing a corporate deal in the bar area, and brings them to the backroom lounge. The men look eager as my assistant explains they'll be getting a new girl who's never been 'claimed' in this line of work. To these types of men, that practically makes Selina a virgin.

It's a funny thing, a woman's first gangbang. There is a mix of anticipation, nervousness, and excitement that swirls within her. It's an exploration of her desires, a journey into uncharted territory where boundaries are pushed and inhibitions are lost. She may feel a surge of empowerment, a sense of liberation in embracing her sexuality. But there's a tinge of vulnerability, a touch of shame, as she exposes herself to multiple partners. It's a profound moment where a woman learns about herself.

After I tend to the main areas of the hotel, I eagerly return to the backroom lounge where I listen to the sounds of the businessmen putting Selina to work. She's getting her brains banged out by a group of horny men. It's a raw kind of sound, which makes me doubt she's a cop. A cop would have been out of here a long time ago.

In the midst of the vibrant atmosphere within these neon walls, amidst managing my team and ensuring guest satisfaction, I pull the curtain aside and witness Selina's transformation. The allure of this place casts a spell on her and I watch as her reserved demeanor fades away. She becomes captivated by her own sexuality, driven to uncover the depths of her desires.

Her legs are spread and men are taking turns with her, each thrusting away into her pussy. The men have done this before, taking turns, so they know what to do and how to properly handle our merchandise. Their shirts and ties are still on, but their pants are down as they fuck. Selina takes it all. Just like I knew she would.

As the Madame, it's my job to keep clients satisfied and to guide women into this lifestyle. Selina is discovering her newfound freedom and liberation, her heart racing, moaning and grunting with each thrust, fully aware that her world is changing forever. She'll emerge transformed, forever marked by a gangbang. The money she'll be getting will also make a difference. She's getting paid more for this than a week's worth of serving drinks.

It's later into the night when I'm finally free to speak with her after the clients are done with the gangbang. She's a mess of cum and saliva, all around her mouth and pussy. She looks at me with defiant eyes, changed from this gangbang experience. I've made her into a whore. She knows she's been turned, broken in, and there's no going back from this.

I remove my top when approaching her. Then the rest of my clothes. My night hours are coming to an end and now I get to relax a bit. Women who are 'turned' arouse me because I've taken something from them. But then again, maybe she was never so innocent to begin with.

My pussy is inches from her face and she looks at me with an icy glare. She's exhausted, I don't care. She brings her mouth to me and starts eating. Her cum glazed lips feel fantastic. Yes, the girl is a new star around here, but still that feeling of danger lingers. For now, I just enjoy the sensation of her tongue going inside me.

I reach down and finger her pussy. A mess. A hot cummy mess of goodness, and the deeper my two fingers go, the more I feel what was done to her. Stretched. Totally stretched. Yes, she's ruined from tonight's gangbang and she'll never forgive me for taking her innocence.

But she came, her release evident in the radiant glow on her face and the subtle signs of arousal that linger. As an observer of women's pleasure, I can sense the echoes of orgasm vibrating through her body. Her pulsating clitoris and the lingering tension in her muscles hint at the intensity of her experience. I estimate that she's indulged in at least two, if not three or four orgasms tonight, marking a journey into the realm of her own multi-orgasmic nature -- an exploration that's both thrilling and empowering for her.

My cum sprays across her tongue and she swallows because she knows what's good for her. She drinks while looking me in the eyes. That piercing gaze.

***

It's early morning when I bring Henrick up to Selina's room. She knows we're coming, I texted her a few minutes ago for an impromptu visit. I've already briefed Henrick on the gold mine we have with her and that rockstar pussy. The guests have been raving about Selina and her persona.

The door opens and Selina is fully naked with her hair and makeup already done, exactly as I had instructed her to be. Henrick marvels at her figure, wondering why he's late to the party, wondering why he hadn't approached her for sex earlier. He realizes he should have turned her sooner. Nonetheless, we go inside and Henrick instructs her to take a bath while we talk.

We have a semi-formal business conversation Selina washes herself. The words we share bring a smile to her face and I notice the subtle response from her body -- the erectness of her nipples indicating her growing excitement. There's a lingering hesitation in her expression, but as the numbers are presented, her perspective shifts and she becomes more inclined to embrace these opportunities.

"As always, I'd like a sample first," Henrick says. "I've heard about your cunt, not much about your mouth. So let's start there. Your mouth."

There's a glimmer of hesitation that flickers in her eyes, and by contrast, I can sense a twisted excitement emanating from Henrick. It's a peculiar aspect of men, finding a perverse pleasure in the act of initiating women into a new world. In this instance, it would be Selina's first experience performing a blowjob as a prostitute for us. I know it's a dark and seedy underbelly we operate in, but that's our reality.

She gracefully steps out of the bath, her body glistening as she towels herself dry, and with a seductive sway, she walks toward the bed, baring herself completely. The palpable hesitation lingers in the air, intermingling with her feigned confidence, a facade that deceives most men, including Henrick for sure.

Yet, I see through the act, my instincts sharp and perceptive. There remains a lingering twinkle of doubt about her true intentions, but only time will reveal the depths of her loyalty. Engaging in sex is one thing, but the act of performing fellatio exposes a different truth. Any woman can lay on her back and get fucked, but it takes fortitude to put it in your mouth and suck.

The boss stands in front of her and Selina knows her role, unzipping his pants like she's opening a lollipop then she looks at it then gives it a lick. Her eyes widen, as if she can't believe she's doing this for a powerful man while I'm watching with sharp, skeptical eyes. Her lips wrap around the shaft and she takes it deep. Her head bobs and she savors the taste of precum. I can tell Henrick is responding to these sensations, which means Selina is doing something right. It's not easy pleasing the boss and she's doing well.

With the throbbing erection penetrating deeper into her mouth, a transformation is taking place within her. The act itself becomes a catalyst for a shift in her identity as she ventures into the realm of early-morning transactions without alcohol to bolster her confidence. It's in these nuances that a woman's psyche is molded and reshaped. I'll admit, the girl can suck.

She makes humming sounds, I wonder where she learned that. Whatever she's doing, it's working, and Henrick nods and enjoys the blowjob, happy with the new employee and her skills. It's minutes until Henrick groans and grabs her hair, signaling that he's about to cum. Selina wraps her lips tight and takes every drop like a good little bitch. She swallows everything. What a sight from a beautiful young woman.

"That was excellent," he says. "Who taught you that?"

"I learned from the best. That's all you need to know."

"Fair enough. Be ready for tonight. We'll keep you busy."

"Thank you, sir."

Henrick, with a paternalistic gesture, pats her head as if she were a doll before he leaves to conduct his routine morning business. In that moment, Selina is left with the taste of power and submission lingering on her tongue, a silent reminder of the web she's now entangled in.

When we're alone, Selina remains naked and gives me an awkward smile. It's the kind of smile shared amongst women, where you can't tell if they're a friend or enemy. A bitchy kind of smile. I don't know if she wants to eat my pussy or kill me. This both terrifies me and turns me on.

"What is it?" I ask.

"A surprise for you."

"Do you want to eat me out?"

"Maybe that will happen, but not right now."

Selina reaches into the drawer and places an object on the table and my eyes follow, trying to figure out what it means. It takes a moment for the realization to hit. A badge. A warrant. The pieces fall into place and a surge of adrenaline courses through my veins. I gaze at her, a fury contorting my facial expression.

But there, on her face, is a smugness that sends a chill down my spine. Her arms are crossed, an intentional gesture that accentuates the curves of her breasts, almost mocking me. She revels in the power shift, her lips still glazed with cum, her pink nipples fully erect.

The End

vote / comment / follow

12