All Comments on 'Young, Eager & Willing to Please'

by ladyscarlettxx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's easy to see why you only have one follower. Wondering why the supposedly older woman always possesses a perfect body with huge tits. And just because she was older doesn't mean she was in the mature category. This would have done better in erotic couplings. The dialogue was completely unrealistic. Sorry, couldn't give it more than 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Write again -- and give young sexy Dan a sexy spray of chest hair, and include both of them in the sexual escapades! Make them go at each other with everything they've got, and you'll have a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it, but lots of grammatical and spelling issues detracted a bit - plus some weird sentences, but still a fun read.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Hot read with some well written sex. Looking forward to future stories from you. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Edit. Edit again and again and again until the story flows without tripping the reader up and breaking our concentration. When we read erotica, we are voyeurs spying on intimate moments. We are in the room, peering through a car window or hiding behind a bush in a park. Or, perhaps, we are the characters enjoying the sex the author is describing, and grammatical errors and poor sentence construction prevent us from enjoying the author's endeavours to the full.

lyddenlyddenover 1 year ago

Great story, I wish I had meet a lady like this when I was young !

lyddenlyddenover 1 year ago

Great story, I prefer the shorter reads like this, I just wish I had meet somebody like this when I was younger..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish I had a milf 🤤

harry_saffronharry_saffronover 1 year ago

I loved this. Great story! Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous