All Comments on 'Young Man'

by whitebottom1000

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
capecod2010capecod2010over 4 years ago
Loved It

I firmed up very nicely as I read your story and, right now, Iā€™m rock hard and throbbing..Thank you

63lsmith63lsmithover 4 years ago
VERY NICE

Oh yes a very nice story. Sexy and hot as hell.

Bijohn69Bijohn69over 4 years ago
Enjoyed and now

My dick is rock hard and need a young man to ride it!

isadoreisadoreover 4 years ago

what an apt description of a blowjob! nothing is better than taking your time, getting his cock all wet and slobbery and then working it as if it was the last meal you would get. loved it.

parker3522parker3522over 4 years ago
Fucking Smoking Hot!

Well Done. Well written.

You made the characters come alive.

The sexy hot young guy. The banter along with all the teasing.

You built arousal and did not disappoint as the story flowed.

More please.

I too write stories in Literotica. Check them out if you like.

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvralmost 4 years ago
Nice Age Reversal

Having lost my virginity to a younger man I love reading stories where the younger man takes charge.....great story! THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If you are content just writing stroke stories for an audience who doesn't care about technical issues this is just fine. If you want to progress beyond that then I suggest you find an editor who can help with all the errors of punctuation and sentence construction. I'll give one example:

"Idk why I would, I see enough on the court, but not all of it!"

You aren't texting your little buddies. This should read:

"I DON'T KNOW why I would(period). (capital "I")see enough on the court, but not all of it!"

I hope this is helpful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can totally identify with this story having had a much younger big dicked stud as a frequent lover! It was like being in Heaven! I have never had orgasms as powerful! Wow! Reading this brought it all back! He even fucked me in his dorm room with his sweet mates right next store! They must have heard my loud moans and knew he was fucking the hell out of someone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I like reading first time stories to compare to my own. My own was a much older guy and I never regretted having him be the first guy to fuck me. Maybe now I can tryout a young stud and compare it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had to com

comment. Right now it's 4 in the morning. . I am full of cum.

I'm 44 and newly divorced. I just fucked a 23 year old i meet at the bar. I'm not of any form of birth control. I want to have another baby. I really don't care who's the father. I want to show my X-husband I can still have babies. have told these last couple of guys that I'm fixed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very fucking hot. As an older man that has a thing for hot younger men with big dicks and an insatiable appetite for sex it kept me hard as hell the entire story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous