All Comments on 'Young Man and Older Lady Ch. 01'

by barry240646

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Superb! I admire the creativity, and love stories that are developed rather than just about sexual escapades. This one has respect, maturity, passion, chance encounter. Please, continue!

kingswedekingswedeover 2 years ago
Continue

This is a GREAT beginning to a hopefully continued story.

I can see her being the replacement professor for hi father.

They will continue their fantastic relationship and forever be happy.

LimeyracerLimeyracerover 2 years ago

Oh, come on! I was fully expecting that she would be his Teacher, at the new semester of University...!! You missed a good opportunity for the "Twist" at the end of the story... LR

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please sir, some more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FIVE STARS!

Please continue...

timbrewulftimbrewulfover 2 years ago

Well scripted, nicely paced. Much more to be wrung out of this excelent beginning. Please put pen to paper very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Reminds me, when I was at university, losing my virginity to a woman six years my senior. She wasn't a professor, though.

laughdruidlaughdruidabout 2 years ago

I loved this story and am waiting for more.

roveroneroveroneabout 2 years ago

Really liked it...an older woman that knows what she wants, and lucky cub...really curious where this goes...

fond memories of when I was in college, and friend of an older classmate, divorced, took a shine to me...tho by no means 30 yrs older... sadly not interested in anal....

And love European attitudes towards nudity....

easy five and fave, and curious about your other stories, and likes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbarry240646@barry240646
Enjoy erotic reading and chat. Non smoker who enjoys good scotch and wine. My age should be obvious. Some of my stories are set in the UK and use UK expressions and vernacular. However, the editor program prefers US spellings and underlines English spellings as wrong. For that...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES