Young People These Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well?" Donna was pushing for an answer, but she was smiling her agreement with whatever decision he made, and he felt the pressure lift a little.

"Both!"

"Both?" The two girls echoed his answer in surprise.

"Yes, both. But with conditions. I don't mind Amey doing it so long as I don't cum in her mouth; I want to keep that for you, Donna. And, anyway, I still haven't fucked you yet, so I need to keep my strength."

Donna looked at Amey. "There you go, now you can find out the difference for yourself!"

Donna relinquished the grip she still had around the base of Mark's burstingly hard cock and moved back to as Amey inched herself across the bed to take her place.

"Wait a minute." Amey stopped dead at Donna's words and looked at her friend enquiringly.

"You're not going to do it dressed like that with us both naked. Take your clothes off!" Amey looked in amazement at Donna, but after a moment's pause she slid from the bed and began to do as she had been told.

To Mark it seemed as though everything was slipping out of control. Part of his mind was revelling in the idea of being given a blow job by a naked nymphet, while another part rebelled at the thought of taking advantage of an innocent, even if he was actually no more than a passive participant. But even as Amey was stepping out of her thong his cock was twitching with expectation.

Amey's body was everything Mark thought it would be. Slim - in fact very slim, firm, slightly adolescent with small breasts and narrow hips, but with the most amazingly erect nipples and, wonder of wonders, a neatly trimmed bush. He couldn't help but stare at her, even though he told himself he shouldn't. For all her immaturity, she was a very sexy young lady. As she climbed back onto the bed he caught a glimpse of a shiny wet pussy with wide labia and a rather long and erect clitoris, and he thought for a moment that he would cum on the spot. With effort he controlled himself and waited for what he now expected to be a fabulous experience.

He was not disappointed. Amey's hand was small, lithe and cool to the touch as it wrapped itself around the shaft of his cock, gently but surprisingly expertly wanking him with smooth, firm strokes. Her mouth, when it arrived on his cock, was like velvet, with a tongue as lively as a bag of snakes, sliding and slithering around the head. Luke was one lucky guy, no wonder he wanted her to do this to him. Mark relaxed into heaven, with just a little part of him wondering how Donna was reacting.

In fact, he needn't have worried. Donna was watching with a smile, not at all jealous and just happy to see the incongruous pair enjoying themselves. She had long bragged about her partner's equipment and bedtime prowess, and after today she would have someone who could substantiate her claims. In a strange sort of way she was proud to have a partner of his age who could still attract the attentions of her young and pretty friends.

It didn't take long before Amey's attentions to his cock began to have the expected effect on Mark, and he could feel his orgasm beginning to bubble up inside him, his bag tightening and his cock twitching. Remembering his promise to Donna he tried to pull away, telling Amey to stop, but she fastened her mouth around him and continued sucking and slurping at him, bringing hi ever closer to cumming. Determined to have at least something go his way this day, he rather roughly pushed her away, rolling on his side to prevent her returning to her goal, panting from arousal and self denial. Even as he did it Mark wondered why. In normal circumstances he would have given his right arm for a blow job from someone as expert as Amey, but he still could not equate her expertise and her actual age with her apparent age, and his mind balked at shooting off into her mouth.

Now it was Mark's turn to lie panting and desperately trying to regain control, but in his case it was from arousal and frustration rather than from a spent orgasm. Slowly he got back in charge of his feelings and apologised to Amey.

"I'm sorry, honey, but I promised myself and Donna that I would only cum inside her. You are gorgeous and I only wish I could have let myself, but I guess it's just an attack of old fashioned loyalty." He looked at her beautiful body with mixed feelings, but decided he'd made the right decision.

"Alright, if you won't let me bring you off with my mouth, how about you do it to me?" Gone was the innocent of earlier that evening, here was a sexual young woman demanding her satisfaction. She never ceased to surprise him.

Mark's heart leapt at that idea, he would just love to lick that fantastic young pussy, and he looked at Donna for her thoughts.

Donna was all in favour. "This I've just got to see." She said, smiling broadly.

Mark turned back to Amey to agree to her request, but she was way ahead of him, lying flat on the bed, her legs spread and waiting. Amey's pussy was a beautiful sight to Mark. Not only was it slick and shiny from her juices, but her clitoris was hard and waiting, protruding from its hood and looking even longer than before. Her labia were puffy with arousal, swollen and spread for his tongue, and even before he went down to her, Mark could smell her wonderful aroma, fresh and musky. He paused for a moment or two, drinking in the gorgeous sight and scent of a very randy Amey.

Positioning himself between her legs, Mark folded her knees back towards her chest, holding them there with a hand on each beautifully toned thigh, and then lowered his mouth to her pussy. Fastening his open lips over her cleft, Mark began to flick her clit with his tongue. Up and down and side to side he worked at her button, rewarded by gasps of pleasure and delight from his new partner. Nibbling on it, sucking on it, pressing on it with his tongue, even gently biting it, Mark was determined to give Amey as much enjoyment as possible from her first taste of oral sex. He was succeeding too, Amey was in rapture, her eyes squeezed closed, her hands hooked behind her knees to help hold back her legs, her teeth clamped down on her bottom lip and her body jerking and jumping from the darts of ecstasy sent through her. She was making strange little noises in the back of her throat, as if trying to hold back loud cries of joy, and her head was rolling from side to side. The watching and transfixed Donna knew exactly what Amey was feeling, she had been there many times, and knew that soon her friend would enjoy her first oral orgasm.

"Don't stop, for God's sake don't stop!" Amey's voice was tight her words forced out from clenched jaws.

Mark responded by moving one hand from her thigh and running his index finger around the entrance to her passage, teasing her with pretended entry.

Amey's involuntary hip movements were getting stronger, her noises louder and more sustained, and her legs pulled hard and flat against her body to give Mark even better access to her soaking wet pussy. Amey was nearly there!

"I'm going to cum, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, Oh my God, Yeesss! Yeesss! Yeessssss!"

Amey's final vocalisation was almost as loud as Donna's had been earlier, the 'oh my God' triggered by Mark ramming two fingers right up inside her tight little passage at just the moment when her orgasm struck. Amey didn't react to orgasm in the same way that Donna did. She was just as loud, using words instead of sounds, but instead of bucking and pushing against him, she just went absolutely rigid, her spine arched her fists clenched, her eyes tight shut and her mouth a thin line across her face. Then, as it finally subsided she let out her breath in one long 'whoosh' and collapsed back onto the bed, panting, gasping, covered in a sheen of sweat and trembling from head to foot.

"Jesus fucking Christ, that was fucking good!"

Donna and Mark looked at each other in amazement; neither of them had ever heard Amey swear at all, let alone in such a blasphemous way and they were rather shocked.

It was as if Amey suddenly realised what she had said, for she blushed bright red and threw her hands up to her face. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that, - but it was good, it was the best ever for me and it sort of slipped out."

For some perverse reason, the sound of such language coming from someone he still looked on as an innocent, regardless of what she had been doing, turned Mark on even more. He was now desperate for release, his need to empty his sac almost unbearable. He turned to Donna, rolled her onto her back and, spreading her willing legs, pushed himself into her hot wet cunt right to the hilt. With his cock buried deep inside her Donna wrapped her arms around him, holding him to her as he soaked up the sensations he so badly needed.

"You could have fucked Amey, if you'd wanted, I wouldn't mind. In fact you still can if you want." Donna's whisper shook Mark rigid. He hadn't expected any of this to happen and he certainly hadn't expected his girlfriend to offer her young friend to him. He didn't know what to make of it, but that could wait. Right now he just needed a fuck!

But even fucking Donna held one further surprise. As he began thrusting into her, building up speed and rhythm, he felt a small cool hand wrap itself around his scrotum, gently fondling and rolling his balls, weighing them, and even vaguely tugging them back as he pushed into Donna.

Donna must have seen his eyes widen in surprise, for she looked at him quizzically, wondering what had happened. Then she found out. Amey was venturing from Mark's balls to the base of his cock and his thrusts brought her wandering fingers into contact with Donna's pussy. Now it was her turn to register shock and, surprisingly, pleasure. Her eyes widening momentarily before a look of enjoyment passed over her face.

"Good?" She asked Mark, wanting to know what he felt about Amey's interference in their coupling.

"Yes!" How could he say 'no' to such a combination of sensations.

Donna nodded and relaxed back to enjoy it.

Meanwhile Amey moved her hand so that Mark's balls now rested in the palm of her hand and her fingers lay alongside his shaft pointing towards the tip. Although her hand was small and didn't extend far along his shaft, this had the meant that the tips of her longest fingers now entered Donna's tunnel as Mark thrust in. Both Mark and Donna responded by shuffling themselves into a slightly more open position, allowing Amey to insert herself further into Donna. Both of them were now thoroughly enjoying the unlikely contact, their arousal intensified by the physical pressure of Amey's hand, and by the mental excitement of such unexpected but welcome assistance. They were both almost at the point of no return.

Surprisingly, it was Donna who came first, her trademark shouts echoing around the room, the power of her climax magnified by the twisting fingers lying alongside Mark within her.

No sooner had Donna cum than Mark began to show all the signs of approaching climax, Amey's fingers were having much the same effect on him. Subconsciously he was looking forward to shooting his load with Amey's hand in close proximity, so close that she couldn't fail to feel his semen rushing along his shaft on its way into Donna's womb. It was an exciting prospect. But as soon as Donna's climax subsided Amey withdrew her fingers and let them rest on Mark's scrotum. Feeling a little cheated, Mark rammed himself deeper and harder into Donna, determined to get the most out of the orgasm that was very nearly upon him.

But Amey had a hidden agenda. Just as she judged that Mark was about to shoot she moved her hand back, pulled open his arse cheeks with her free hand and thrust her index finger deep into his anus. The small size of Amey's finger and the liberal coating of Donna's juices that covered it made the sudden insertion completely painless, but it was still as shock. It was a good shock, though, and had the right effect, for Mark rammed himself forward in an instinctive effort to pull away from the invasive finger and at the same time exploded deep into Donna's cunt.

Mark didn't usually make much noise when he came, but this time the feeling was so forceful that a deep animal roar escaped from his mouth as his pent up frustration was finally released and he pumped spurt after spurt into Donna's body.

Amey's finger remained pushed as far as possible into Mark's arse until his volcanic orgasm was spent and he lay on top of Donna, gasping and exhausted. The she quietly removed it, leaned forward so that her still hard nipples rested on Mark's trembling back and whispered in his ear.

"I always believe in returning favours, don't you?" She giggled quietly and moved away, leaving Mark to recall his own fingers thrusting deep into Amey's pussy at the moment of her own orgasm.

Afterwards the three lay side by side on the bed, still naked and silently smoking after-sex cigarettes, the skin on skin contact now seeming natural and of no concern. That certainly wouldn't have been the case only an hour or two before.

Mark was lost in thought. He still found it hard to accept that Amey, seemingly so young and innocent, should in fact be so experienced and open in bed. Maybe she hadn't had a man go down on her, but it was a good bet she'd tried most other things. While Donna, - well, that had been even more of a surprise. He would never have believed that she could allow Amey to enter into their sex lives or their relationship. Nor would he have believed that she would perform so openly before someone else or react positively to the touch of another female. As for Donna virtually inviting him to fuck her friend while she watched, that was something he would never have expected in a million years. But that was also where his mindset drew the line. It was just about ok to have sexual contact with someone else with his partners consent, but actual intercourse was reserved for his partner alone. Well, it had been so far, but, he admitted to himself, the idea of fucking such a beautiful and nubile girl was very attractive, especially now that he had seen through her apparent innocence. Maybe on another day ....!

Just then the age difference, generation gap even, was brought home to him by a stray thought that went through his mind, making him smile to himself. He had just had the classic old man's thought.

"Young people these days! It wasn't like that in my time!"

12