All Comments on 'Young Teens Compare Cocks'

by dmaclen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
NICE

This was nice, as far as it went. The chapters need to be longer and get into more action. I do not agree with the last commenter. I have seen some large cocks on some 18 and 19 tear old young men. Please do continue this story, I think it could go a long way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really?

8 inches wide? That's the width of a pop can. I guess if your going to make up a story about big cocks, you might as well go all out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I suspect the author meant circumference...

because you couldn't get a cock 8" wide out the fly of pants.

My doing this with a friend was far less impressive at least on my part. When I was 14 I was all excited because hair had started growing on my body and my dick had gotten bigger and wanted to show it off. I was hanging out on a rainy day with my best friend at his house. Kenny was very shy and cute too, although that wasn't something you admitted back then.

Anyway we started talking about sex and after I coax him to do it we ended up in his room with a ruler. He made me go first and I drop my pants, pull on my dick for a few seconds (back then that was enough) and I got hard. I was expecting that Kenny would be all impressed at my boner but all he did was put the wooden ruler under my dick. I made sure the end was jammed into my nuts and I strained to make sure I was as big as possible. 5 and a quarter inches,

Proudly I stood there with my boner bouncing around waiting for Kenny to drop his pants, and I don't know what I was expecting but apparently the same stuff that was happening to my body was happening to his because after his underwear came down and I saw his dick all I could say was "Holy shit" because his dick was just as long as mine and wasn't even hard.

He pulled on his cock while I stood with my mouth open and I had to be the one to hold the ruler and see the tip of his dick just over the 9" line. I was a little embarrassed about this, although when Kenny suggested we put our dicks on top of one another and we faced each other with our erections rubbing I didn't care that he was almost twice as big, at least length-wise. Kenny liked it too I guess because we spent that afternoon and many more exploring the changes in our bodies.

Thanks for the story reminding me of those great days.

SteelSaurusSteelSaurusalmost 9 years ago
Keep it Going

It's cool to see a scenario that pits two guys of comparable size against one another. I'd like to see the 'To Be Continued' and these two go into action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More!!!

So sad that you haven’t written more. Please come back to writing. Love the details of cock dimensions and the friendship. Write a series! I have lots of ideas if you fancy chatting about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wish there was more stories

Like to see the boys tag team a girl

jrt20jrt20over 2 years ago

reminds me of similar experiences

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous