Young Tommy and Mature Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy's left hand let go of his balls, before grasping the head of his cock. She then moved her right hand to the back of his left thigh. Cindy rubbed her left thumb over the pre-cum on the tip - round and round. Tommy's cock flinched suddenly again. She looked up to see him staring at the rain through the window with a strained look on his face. It was as if he was holding back, but Cindy didn't want him to. Cindy wanted him to coat her with a big load of his young, sticky cum. She wanted to see him squirt uncontrollably all over breasts and face. And just as importantly, she wanted him to watch her.

"Tommy." She said.

He looked down at Cindy, but she didn't respond. She was happy to see him watching her again. Cindy wanted him to remember this. Slowly, she began tugging his big, hard cock with her left hand, and as she did this she held eye contact with him. There was a shocked look on his face. He didn't know if he should cum or not. He'd never done this before. However, he also knew he could hold it for much longer. Cindy jerked his cock back and forth firmly. She spread Tommy's pre-cum down his shaft. Tommy's legs began to shake, but he keep watching Cindy.

"Ohhh Tommy." She moaned as she tugged his throbbing member.

Suddenly Tommy's legs shook violently, then his ass tightened.

"Arggh... argh... argh." Tommy grunted.

Just as Cindy looked down from his eyes she saw his stiff, young cock squirt a big load of cum onto her tits, and over her bikini top.

"Oh Tommy!" She exclaimed she felt his cum splash on her chest.

"Arrggghh!" Tommy groaned again.

Cindy pointed Tommy's exploding knob at her face just in time to receive the next squirt, and it was more powerful than the first. It hit her on the left side of her nose, and was accompanied by another grunt from Tommy.

"My God Tommy!" Cindy moaned loudly, just before another thick, stringy load of jizz splattered against her forehead.

Within a second or so another load of Tommy's gooey jizz hit Cindy again, this time on her half open mouth.

Cindy quickly leaned forward and guided his spurting cock into her cum-covered mouth with her left hand.

"Oh, Ms Santos." Tommy groaned, as his hips shuddered forwards into her face.

Cindy looked up to see Tommy staring down at her as her mouth devoured his stiff cock. She grabbed his ass with her right hand and pulled him into her. Then he filled her mouth with another shot of his warm, gooey cum. They held eye contact as she pulled his cock out of her mouth, then swallowed his cum, before quickly shoving his dick back in her mouth.

"Mmmm." Cindy groaned as she looked up at him.

"Holy shit." Tommy whispered as he looked down at Cindy's cum covered face.

Tommy squirted again.

"Argh." He moaned, as he watched Cindy swallow again.

Cindy kept looking up at Tommy as she slid his cock in and out of her mouth, past her big pouty lips. Cindy's tongue massaged the end of Tommy's prick in a circular motion. Each time his cock moved back and forth her mouth made slurping noises. Tommy's legs and body continued to quiver, and he shot small spurts of cum into her mouth every few seconds, groaning each time. She could feel his cum on her tongue each time his cock flinched in her mouth, again and again. Those small squirts felt so good to Cindy. She loved the feeling of Tommy's cock exploding in her mouth. He tasted good too - salty, but sweet. After about six or seven small squirts the pulsing stopped. She was able to remove Tommy's cock from her mouth, but continued to hold it with her left hand.

"Does that feel better Tommy?" Cindy asked as she looked up at him and gulped loudly.

But Tommy didn't respond. All she recieved was a look of disbelief as he tried to get his breathing under control. She slid the tip of his cock back into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head. Then she pushed it further in. Her plump lips slid down his rigid shaft.

"Mmmm." Cindy groaned as it disappeared into her mouth again.

She did this a few more times. There was still no response from Tommy, except for heavy breathing. He couldn't take his eyes off Cindy and she couldn't take her eyes off his. She felt the cum dripping from her forehead, down between her eyes to the tip of her nose. She wiped some of his jizz from around her mouth with her right hand, while her left hand continued to hold onto his shaft. Then, she licked her finger.

Tommy couldn't believe his luck. Just an hour or so ago he'd arrived to earn a few dollars, but there he was standing naked in front of the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. He'd just cum all over her and she'd given him his first blowjob. It felt like a dream. She looked up at him with his jizz all over her chest and face, while still grasping his erect cock. Cindy smiled up at Tommy.

"Look at this mess you've made Tommy." Cindy said with one eyebrow raised, as she rubbed the tip of his cock against her lips.

"I'm, um, I'm sorry Ms Santos." Tommy mumbled as he tried to gather himself together.

Cindy let go of Tommy's cock, stood up slowly, then stepped down from the lounger, She cupped his tight ass with both hands and pulled him against herself. Her cum-covered tits pressed into his lean stomach and his stiff dick slid out to the side. She kissed his smooth, youthful chest.

"You have absolutely nothing to be sorry about Tommy." She said as she looked up at Tommy.

Tommy was relieved.

"Is it all over my face?" She asked, looking slightly embarrassed. "Could you wipe it off for me?"

Tommy wiped the cum from Cindy's nose, up between her eyes and across her forehead. Then he looked around for a towel, but she grabbed his wrist and lifted his hand towards her mouth.

"Mmmm." Cindy groaned as she licked Tommy's cum off his forefinger while looking into his eyes. Then she licked the rest of his cum from his other fingers. Tommy had that shocked look on his face again.

"Any more?" She whispered with a smile.

Tommy nodded as he wiped more cum off her left cheek, before lifting his hand to her mouth. She eagerly licked it off and sucked slightly too long on his fingers.

"You felt so good in my mouth." She whispered after his hand was clean.

Tommy just smiled. Cindy looked down to see cum all across her chest, and down into her deep, soft cleavage. She noticed Tommy's cock was still semi hard. So she grabbed it gently and massaged it as she looked up at him. He smiled again.

"Are you going to be a gentleman and help me wash this mess off?" She asked.

"OK." He replied, still smiling.

"Can you unclip this at the back please?" Cindy asked as she turned around. "It's difficult for me to get this off."

Tommy fumbled a little, but soon had it uncliped. Cindy kept her arms at her side so the straps didn't slide through, then she turned around. Tommy just stood there.

"Well?" She asked suggestively.

She wanted Tommy to peel off her bikini top so he could see her big, soft tits swing free. He slowly pulled the straps down her arms, which then caused the cups to fall a bit, exposing more of Cindy's oversized, teardrop shaped breasts.

"Oh Tommy." Cindy quietly moaned as the bikini top fell off, causing her breasts to bounce.

Tommy let the top fall to the ground. He couldn't stop staring at Cindy's large, heavy GG breasts. He had never seen such a sight in real life. Of course, Tommy had seen numerous breasts like Cindy's on the internet, but that was nothing like seeing them in the flesh.

"Do you like these Tommy?" Cindy asked as she gently rubbed his cum over them with her hands.

Tommy nodded. Then gulped.

"Look how stiff you've made my nipples Tommy." She whispered.

Cindy kept rubbing Tommy's jizz all over her fleshy globes, down to the tips. She squeezed her nipples and moaned quietly. Cindy watched Tommy as she did this, but there was no eye contact from him. He was staring at her tits. Tommy was frozen - unable to move and unable to talk.

"Now my bottoms Tommy." She whispered. "Can you be a darling and take them off too?"

Tommy nodded before crouching down. Cindy's bikini bottoms had mostly dried out, but they were soaked in the crouch. Tommy was going to get his first look at her pussy. He was eager. Cindy spread her legs slightly as Tommy pulled down her bikini bottoms, before letting them fall to the floor. She wasn't surprised Tommy didn't touch her - he was far too polite for that. As Tommy stood up Cindy stepped forward and grasped his slowly deflating cock again.

"Come wash me down Tommy." She whispered with a smile as she nodded towards the shower in the corner of the room.

Cindy's hand on his cock felt amazing. Tommy marvelled at the way Cindy's plump, heavy-hangers swayed back and forth every time she moved.

Cindy turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature. She turned around, and again, became aware of her heart thumping. Tommy looked absolutely gorgeous with his dick hanging down in front of him. Her pussy was aching for his touch. She moved closer to him until her breasts pushed into his stomach, then reached around and grabbed his ass, and looked up into his eyes.

"So do you do that to all the girls back home?" She teased.

"Um, I, um no." Tommy stuttered as his face turned serious.

"Oh, come on Tommy." Cindy continued. "Don't tell me lies."

"No." Tommy replied in a serious tone. "I focus on my tennis mostly, so I've never had time for a girlfriend."

"Really?" Cindy retorted, in a genuinely shocked tone. "You've never had a girlfriend?"

Tommy just shook his head. His face flushed red again.

"So you've never... you've never done that before? You've never had your... your thing in someone's mouth before?"

"No." He responded shamefully.

"Well, what have you done Tommy?" She asked. "Have you ever had, I mean, are you a virgin?"

Tommy just nodded, then looked away. There was silence.

"I'm sorry, I haven't...I mean, it's a small town." Tommy said.

"Don't be sorry Tommy." Cindy interjected as she raised both hands, cupped his face, then turned his face towards hers. "I'm just shocked that's all. You're such a nice boy, and, well, you're more than easy on the eye."

There was another awkward silence.

"So you've never been with a girl?" She asked. "Have you touched a girl? Or kissed a girl?"

He shook his head and looked away again. Shame was etched across his face.

Cindy was very surprised by this turn of events. Poor Tommy had never even touched or kissed a girl, let alone fucked one. Suddenly a number of thoughts raced through her head. 'Was what I did OK? Was what I planned to do OK? Would he go and tell everyone about this?'

"Look at me Tommy." She said in a serious tone. "Are you OK with what just happened? Did you enjoy it?"

Tommy's eyes lit up and he nodded. Cindy was so relieved.

"I want you to know something Tommy." Cindy said in a hushed tone as she breathed deeply. "What just happened there when you... um, when you... well, when you came on me. That's something I've never experienced before. I mean, I've... um... I have given oral before, but I've never had anyone...well... I've never had anyone cum on me like that before. I really enjoyed it. Honestly, it was wonderful, but this isn't something I normally do."

Cindy looked into his eyes. She was struggling to say what she wanted Tommy to know.

"I'm not that experienced either." Cindy continued. "I was a virgin at your age too. I've only been with three men before. The first two, both of whom I try to forget, then my ex-husband."

"Oh." Tommy replied with eyebrows raised.

Tommy was genuinely surprised. After cumming all over her face he'd assumed Cindy was a sex-hungry couger. The way she devoured his cock and cum suggested she did this kind of thing all the time.

"This whole situation feels foreign to me." Cindy continued. "But I do want to be with you Tommy. You're a sweet boy, and well, it's been over 10 years since I've been intimate with anyone."

"I want to be intimate with you too Ms Santos." Tommy replied awkwardly after a brief silence.

Cindy smiled up at Tommy. It was a relief for her to let Tommy know she was just as nervous as him.

"And this will be our little secret OK Tommy?" She asked.

"Yes, of course. I can keep this a secret." He replied.

Cindy trusted Tommy. It was reassuring to know he wanted this as much as she did. Cindy stepped over to the nearby cabinet, took out a pump-bottle of liquid soap, then turned and passed it to him.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" She said as she stepped under the shower.

Tommy squirted some soap onto his hands, placed the bottle on the ground, then stepped towards Cindy.

"Start with my face." Cindy instructed as she stepped back into the stream of warm water, then leaned her head back.

Tommy stepped under the shower and gently washed her face as she closed her eyes. She felt his semi stiff prick brush against her hips.

"You can rinse that off." He said after a few seconds.

Cindy arched her back under the shower and rinsed the soap.

"Now Tommy." She said as she stepped forward and gently grabbed his soft dick again, before repositioning him slightly away from the stream of water. "Are you going to kiss me?"

Tommy nodded, then slowly leaned down, as Cindy caressed his cock. His mouth was open slightly as they kissed. However, Tommy kept his hands at his side and his tongue inside his mouth. Cindy pulled away after about three seconds and released her grip on his dick.

"That was nice, but put your arms around me, grab me here, and pull me tight." She said as she reached behind and grabbed her own ass. "Then you need to slide your tongue gently into my mouth, OK?"

Tommy nodded meekly, before stepping forward again. He slid his hands over her wide, soft hips, and onto her ass. Cindy's body shuddered as he cupped her ass cheeks. His hands felt amazing on her big, bulbous behind. Pulling her closer, he leaned down slightly, then they kissed again. Cindy felt his tongue enter her mouth. His tongue swirled around hers. The kiss was amazing. It was as if Cindy had been struck by lightning. Tommy gripped her ass more firmly and pulled her closer.

"Ahhh." Cindy groaned quietly as they kissed.

He bent his knees slightly further. His hands slipped further down her ass, behind and under her big, soft ass cheeks. He grabbed her so firmly that he lifted her up, only slightly, but enough for Cindy to instinctively move onto her toes. She grabbed Tommy's tight, firm ass and forced her tongue deep into his mouth. The kiss lasted for about two minutes. When they finally parted Cindy breathed heavily.

"Oh Tommy." Cindy gasped. "That was, um, my god Tommy, what have you done to me?"

It was a long time since Cindy had been kissed like that. She wondered, 'had I ever been kissed like that?'

Cindy could feel her face flushed red and her breasts were heaving up and down. Tommy's eyes were full of lust, as were Cindy's. She wanted to kiss him again, but more than that, she wanted his young mouth all over her big, luscious tits. So she moved over and picked up the liquid soap. Turning to face Tommy, she squirted the vanilla scented soap across the top of her chest, then watched it slowly dribble down her big, fleshy globes.

"Now Tommy." Cindy said softly and seductively as she moved back under the shower. "Be a good boy and clean up your mess."

Tommy smiled as he followed her under the shower. His hands reached out and he gently rubbed the soap across the top of her chest under the warm water. The softness of Cindy's breasts felt so good in Tommy's hands. Once again, he wondered if this was actually happening. He had no idea how old Cindy was.

'Perhaps 50?' He thought to himself.

It had always been a fantasy of his to be with an older woman, however, he never dreamed it could actually happen, especially with a woman as beautiful as Ms Santos.

"You made a big mess on these Tommy, so make sure you clean them well." She said with a wink.

But Tommy wasn't looking at her eyes. His focus was on her large, teardrop shaped tits. Tommy's young hands slowly made their way down the outside of her big, spongy breasts. As he did this he pressed them together. Cindy arched her back slowly and put her hands on the back of her hips.

"You see how stiff my nipples are Tommy?" Cindy purred.

He nodded, but his eyes remained focused on her chest. Cindy's dark areolas covered most of the tip of her breasts. While her thick, brown nipples stood proudly erect.

"Some women have very sensitive nipples and you have to be gentle." Cindy continued. "Mine are sensitive Tommy, but don't be too gentle OK? You can give them a pinch if you want to."

Tommy's left hand cupped her right breast as he crouched slightly, then his right hand slid slowly under the large, soft curve of her left breast and over her nipple.

"Arrgh." She sighed loudly.

Cindy loved feeling Tommy's hands on the tips of her big, mature tits. Her hardened nipples poked out beyond his fingers as he ran his hands over them. Just before they reached the end of his fingertips, he squeezed them firmly.

"Oohhh." She groaned.

Tommy rubbed his fingers back and forth over Cindy's hard, erect tips, causing little soapy bubbles to fall off his hands.

"Is this OK Ms Santos?" Tommy asked.

"Yes Tommy, yes." She sighed heavily. "That is more than OK."

Tommy massaged her breasts firmly, but not too roughly. He was gentle and sensual.

"Oh Tommy." She groaned as his fingers sent sharp pangs of pleasure through her body.

He bent down further, cupping her breasts from underneath, before pushing them together and upwards. His hands moved up, over Cindy's wet nipples, then he allowed her breasts to fall about six inches.

"Yes Tommy." Cindy groaned as her tits bounced up and down.

Tommy then leaned down and started kissing Cindy's chest.

"Kiss my nipples Tommy." She pleaded.

Tommy crouched further as he kissed her tits, slowly making his way to her nipples. Suddenly her left nipple was in his mouth. He sucked it firmly. His tongue moved over and around it.

"Oh yes Tommy!" She moaned loudly.

He continued to suck her nipples, while caressing her breasts with his hands. He shifted from one to the other, every five seconds or so.

"Good boy Tommy." She purred as she cupped his head and ran her fingers through his hair.

Tommy's mouth on her nipples felt wonderful, but she needed his fingers in her pussy. She held his head, then stepped back a bit, until her nipple detached from his mouth.

"Now, I need to show you what to do down here." She said as she nodded downwards.

Cindy turned off the shower, then shuffled back until she was standing against the wall. As she moved she could feel the slimy residue from her snatch between her thick, brown thighs. She was already feeling slightly lightheaded.

"Give me your hand." Cindy instructed as she beckoned him towards her.

Tommy stepped forward and Cindy grabbed his right hand. With the shower off the only noise was the bubbles in the Jacuzzi, the rain falling on the roof, and Cindy's heavy breathing. She opened Tommy's hand so it was flat, then she glided it down her body, over her soft belly, and past her bald pubic mound.

"You have to be gentle now Tommy." She whispered as he bent forward. "It's very sensitive down there."

And it was. Cindy was so wound up that she knew the slightest touch of her engorged clit could send her into an orgasm. Tommy's fingers reached the top of her pussy. She grabbed his middle finger, then slid it down between the fleshy slit of her soaking snatch. Cindy's knees suddenly buckled.

"Oooh." She moaned as her grip on Tommy's hand tightened.

Cindy quickly regained her composure, but her leg continued to shake.

"Do you feel that bump at the top?" She asked as she rubbed his finger over her clit, causing her to shudder again. "That's the sensitive part, so be gentle there."

123456...8