Young Tommy and Mature Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You see at the top there." Cindy said as her right finger moved over her erect clit. "That's my clitoris. That's the sensitive part, but it feels good when you kiss it."

Tommy's eyes were wide open and he was concentrating intently. He was overcome by the intoxicating allure of her juicy cunt.

"These puffy lips here are called the labia." She said as her fingers ran down the side of them.

Tommy just gulped loudly.

"And this down here is where your finger was before." Cindy said as her right forefinger slid down to her moist pussy hole.

Cindy removed her hands and grabbed her breasts. She pinched her nipples, before pressing her tits together.

"Taste me Tommy." Cindy whispered encouragingly as she spread her legs further apart.

Tommy wriggled forward and put his arms under Cindy's thick legs, before gently grabbing her big soft hips. Then, he leaned in closer towards Cindy's enticing cunt. When Tommy's lips connected with Cindy's pussy she felt his tongue slide between them.

"Oh Tommy." She gasped as her hips shuddered. "Yes!"

Tommy's grip on her wide hips tightened. He applied more pressure with his mouth, wriggling forward again. His tongue went deeper into Cindy's wet slit, then moved up between her pussy lips, and over her clit.

"Ohh, good boy Tommy. Right there. Yes!" She groaned encouragingly.

Tommy looked up at Cindy. Her furrowed brow and pursed lips made it obvious how much she was enjoying his mouth between her thick, soft thighs. He swirled his tongue around her clit, sending shivers through Cindy's body. His mouth closed over her clit, and as his tongue went round and round in circles. He sucked gently with his mouth.

"Ohh baby." She groaned quietly.

Tommy's magical mouth was causing Cindy's hips to buckle. Every second or so her hips would shudder forward uncontrollably, pressing Cindy's restless snatch into his face. As Cindy writhed around Tommy's hands slid further under her big soft ass cheeks. He gripped them firmly, pulling Cindy's wet pussy deeper into his mouth. After a minute or so Tommy shifted slightly, almost to a kneeling position. He pulled his right hand off Cindy's ass. Then, he grabbed Cindy's hips and pulled her body away from the pillows until only her head was propped up. Tommy pushed Cindy's legs up into the air. Her knees pressed against her heaving breasts, which splayed out to her sides. Tommy looked down at Cindy's glistening cunt as she moaned quietly. He savoured the sight for a second. He'd never seen a vagina before in real life. Tommy glanced up at Cindy's body. Her soft belly jiggled slightly, as did her tits. Cindy's stiff nipples crowned her dark areolas.

"Please Tommy!" Cindy groaned as she wriggled on the silk sheet with her arms outstretched.

Tommy leaned down and buried his face in Cindy's hony cunt again. His lips went straight to her clit. As soon as his mouth connected Cindy body convulsed and she gripped onto the sheets. Suddenly, Cindy felt Tommy's middle finger slide into her hole as his tongue worked her clit.

"Yes, Tommy, yes!" Cindy moaned as she looked down at him.

Tommy's tongue and finger moved in sync - round and round, in and out, round and round, in and out. Somehow he managed to keep this rhythm while Cindy's pelvis bucked around on the bed. Every now and then the shudder of Cindy's hips was so strong that her powerful legs tightened around his head. But Tommy kept his rhythm - round and round, in and out, round and round, in and out. Suddenly, Tommy pulled his fingers out, which made a squelching sound as he removed it. Then, Cindy felt his tongue licking her, from the bottom of her drenched pussy up to her clit. He glanced up, made eye contact with Cindy, closed his mouth, and swallowed.

"Ohhh Tommy." Cindy groaned.

The sight of a young 18 year old virgin eagerly eating her pussy juice turned Cindy on. Her involuntary movement became more pronounced.

"Do I taste good Tommy?" Cindy groaned as he continued licking her.

"Ah huh." He replied without stopping.

He licked Cindy's wet cunt from the bottom to the top again, then swallowed. Then again, and again. Cindy loved watching Tommy swallow her juices.

"Oh Tommy, you feel so good." She moaned as she looked down at him.

Tommy's mouth returned to Cindy's clit and he slipped his finger back in her pussy. He quickly found the same rhythm - round and round with his tongue, in and out with his finger. As he did this he increased the intensity - more pressure with his tongue, more suction with his mouth, and his finger dove deeper and deeper into Cindy's hole.

"Yes Tommy!" Cindy said loudly.

Cindy was about to cum again. Tommy had worked her pussy into a frenzied state. She knew she was about to explode with a massive orgasm. Every time Cindy pinched her own nipples a jolt of pleasure rippled through her big, soft tits. Her hips began shaking more and more. The rhythmic flow of his finger and tongue continued to intensify. Cindy was about to lose it.

"OOOhhh Tooommmmmyyyyy!" She screamed. "Yes Tommy yes!"

Suddenly, the muscles inside Cindy's pussy contracted tightly around Tommy's finger. This caused her thick muscular legs to lock tightly around his head. It was uncomfortable for Tommy, but he loved it. He kept going - sucking and kissing Cindy's clit while fingering her hole. Cindy let go of her nipples and she grabbed the silk sheet. Her hefty GG breasts fell to her sides, and bounced up and down as her body shuddered wildly. Cindy's orgasm hit her with forceful intensity.

"Don't stop!" She grunted as Tommy continued to ram his finger in and out of her pussy.

Waves of pleasure flowed from between Cindy's legs, then throughout her body. Everything became a bit of a blur, but a number of images flashed in front of her eyes: her white knuckles as she clasped the red silk sheets... Tommy's wide eyes looking up at her from between her legs... the movement of Tommy's right arm as he plunged his finger in and out of her snatch... her hips jutting forward into Tommy's face... and her big, erect nipples on her heaving tits.

Cindy's back kept arching uncontrollably as she thrusted her pussy into Tommy's face. Her powerful thighs locked Tommy's head in place. He kept licking and sucking with his mouth, and somehow, still managed to finger fuck Cindy as she convulsed wildly on the silk sheets. HIs face was drenched from Cindy's juices. Tommy struggled to breathe for a few seconds, but Cindy's thick legs soon spread wider.

His fingering slowed down, then stopped. Cindy started to breathe normally again. Her legs straightened out onto the bed, one each side of Tommy. She just lay there, almost still, but every second or so, her pussy tightened around Tommy's finger, which remained in her wet trembling snatch. Cindy's hands were still clenching the red silk sheets. She looked up towards Tommy as he knelt in front of her. A glob of Cindy's fluid fell from his chin and landed on his cock, which was slowly growing thicker. Cindy smiled. His neck and chest were covered in her pussy juice. On the one hand, Tommy looked very pleased with himself, but he also looked slightly terrified.

"Oh Tommy." Was all Cindy could muster as she lay prostrate on the bed.

Tommy let his finger slip out, then he lifted Cindy's heavy legs back up to where they were before. He looked down at Cindy's wet cunt as she moaned quietly. Slowly, Tommy leaned down and began licking her again.

"My goodness Tommy." Cindy exhaled as she looked down at Tommy.

Tommy ran his tongue up between Cindy's drenched pussy lips, looked her in the eyes, then swallowed.

"Oh!" Cindy gasped.

Her pussy was sensitive, but she didn't want him to stop. He licked her again, then swallowed. Then again and again. Each time he swallowed he looked into her eyes. Tommy feasted on her wetness like a hungry dog. He licked her until there was nothing left except traces of his own saliva. Then he returned to a kneeling position and allowed Cindy's legs to fall on the bed.

"What just happened?" Cindy whispered.

Tommy just smiled. Cindy couldn't move. Her chest heaved up and down. She looked down at Tommy's semi erect cock. Her naked, curvaceous, 64 year old body lay spread out in front of him. She was exposing herself in a way she never had before, not even to her ex-husband when they were married. But she felt safe and secure with Tommy. She felt she could be like this with him.

Tommy leaned down and kissed her stomach, then continued to kiss her body as he moved up until his mouth reached her right nipple. Cindy writhed around on the bed. She could feel the wet sheet under her plump ass.

"Tommy!" Cindy squealed playfully as his tongue teased her nipple.

Cindy was extremely sensitive.

"Kiss me Tommy." She whispered.

Cindy felt Tommy's semi hard cock slide over her wet thigh as he shuffled forward to kiss her. His tongue slid into Cindy's mouth once again. He kissed her deeply and passionately. His left hand cupped her head. Cindy could taste her own pussy fluid in Tommy's mouth. Never had she felt so satisfied, however, she was still eager for more. As they kissed Tommy caressed her ass. Cindy reached down and began stocking his stiffening cock. They lay there in each other's embrace for a few minutes, kissing, fondling, and looking deep into one another's eyes. It was a beautiful moment.

"You're hard again." Cindy whispered into his ear as she tugged slowly on his cock.

"How couldn't I be?" He replied with a smirk.

Cindy smiled and kissed him again.

"Why don't we go to the sofa?" Cindy asked quietly.

They sat up and shuffled off the bed. As Tommy got off the bed Cindy grabbed him by his dick and walked him to the sofa.

"Lie down here." Cindy instructed as she nodded downwards.

Tommy lay down with his head on top of the padded armrest. Cindy sat down on the edge of the sofa and grabbed his erect cock. Cindy loved the feeling of having Tommy's young cock in her hand again. Her soft, stumpy fingers gripped his fleshy shaft, and his pink, bulbous head looked up at Cindy enticingly. He didn't flinch. It was hard, although not as hard as it was earlier. As Cindy stroked it gently, Tommy looked up at her smiling.

"You naughty, young boy Tommy." She whispered, shaking her head with a playful smile, as her fingers glided up and down his erection. "Getting me wet, then licking me dry. I'd never felt anything like that before. The closest I've come to experiencing anything like that was about half an hour ago in the Jaquizzi room."

Tommy smiled. Cindy wasn't lying. The orgasms Tommy was giving her were different to any she'd had before. The jolts of pleasure that ripped through her body on the bed were more intense than anything she'd ever experienced. Cindy's ex-husband turned her on, but not to the extent Tommy did. That was years ago and since then Cindy's sex-drive had increased. Tommy didn't just make her wet, he turned her to putty. It was an overwhelming feeling of lust and desire. However, Cindy wasn't finished with Tommy. She wanted more. She wanted him to cum in her pussy, and she wanted to cum again too.

"Look at this big thing of yours Tommy." Cindy purred as she repositioned herself, placing her left knee on the edge of the sofa, before putting her right leg over his thighs. "Are you going to make me cum again with this?"

Tommy smiled and nodded. She kept stroking his dick as she straddled his thighs. Each stroke caused Cindy's big tits to wobble. She kept stroking his cock for a few seconds, then let go of his cock, before shuffling forward until her pussy pressed against his cock, which lay over his stomach. Cindy lifted her right leg and placed her foot flat on the couch, against Tommy's hip. She was half way towards a squatting position. Her left knee remained kneeling on the edge of the sofa.

"Kiss me Tommy." Cindy said as she leaned forward and placed her left hand on the armrest, before guiding one of her big, dangling breasts into his mouth.

Tommy sucked Cindy's nipple again. As Tommy's mouth worked her nipple, Cindy reached between her legs and grabbed his erect cock, then rubbed the head of his dick over her wet pussy.

"Yes Tommy." Cindy groaned as his cock-head moved back and forth over her slit.

Cindy wanted to slide his cock deep into her snatch, but she continued to tease him. Occasionally she let the tip slip between her soft, wet pussy lips, then moaned loudly.

"Your cock feels so good Tommy." She purred.

They were holding eye contact the whole time. He was switching from one nipple to the other, gently sucking, licking and occasionally blowing cold air through pursed lips onto her big, hardened nipples. Cindy's breasts smothered Tommy's face as she used Tommy's cock as a dildo, rubbing it against her clitoris, and sliding it partially between her pussy lips. Cindy knew she was not far away from another orgasm.

"Oh Tommy. Yes Tommy." She groaned as she leaned back until she was positioned upright. "You're going to make me cum again."

Cindy rubbed the head of Tommy's hard cock against her clit with her right hand. Meanwhile, her left hand pinched her own nipple.

"How old do you think I am Tommy?" Cindy whimpered as she sat on top of him in a half-crouched position. "Be honest baby. Guess for me."

"Um... maybe 45?" Tommy stuttered, not sure what to say.

"Oh Tommy." Cindy groaned. "You're a polite young man, aren't you?"

Cindy's kept rubbing his cock against her protruding clit, knowing full well that another orgasm was brewing inside her.

"I'm 64 Tommy." Cindy purred as she struggled to breathe normally. "I'm three and a half times your age. When you were born I was already 46 years old."

"You're beautiful Ms Santos." Tommy responded.

"You're beautiful too Tommy." Cindy whispered as her hips began to shudder. "Are you sure you want to gift me your virginity Tommy?"

"Yes Ms Santos." Tommy groaned.

"You're sure you want to lose your virginity to an old lady like me?" Cindy gasped as she continued to tease both Tommy and herself.

"I won't nothing more." Tommy said eagly.

"Oh Tommy, you are a naughty, young boy aren't you?" Cindy moaned as her body started to shake. "You're making me do things an old lady should never do. First you ejaculated all over my face... then you fingered me relentlessly... then this thing of yours erupted in my mouth... and then you made me orgasm with your tongue."

"I want you Ms Santos." Tommy pleaded as he watched Cindy pleasure her clit with his cock.

"And now." Cindy groaned as her body squirmed on top of Tommy. "Now you're going to make me cum all over your young virgin cock."

Then, Cindy lifted herself up until her pussy was just above the tip of Tommy's erect cock. Cindy looked into Tommy's eyes as she lowered her old snatch onto the head of his young cock. Tommy watched intently as her wet cunt enveloped the tip of his cock.

"Argh!" She groaned as she lowered herself slowly onto Tommy's pole.

His thick manhood slid into her. Once half of his cock had entered her pussy she paused.

"How does that feel baby?" She whispered as her right leg began to tremble.

"Uh... it feels amazing." Was all Tommy could say.

Cindy pressed her big, soft tits together. Then, she lowered herself further. Tommy's hard shaft entered smoothly into Cindy's wet, gaping slit. His cock disappeared.

"My goodness Tommy!" Cindy moaned, as she leaned back and continued to fondle her nipples. "You feel so big inside me!"

The feeling of Cindy's pussy on his cock silenced him. It was a snug fit, but it slid in easily because she was so wet. It felt amazing to finally have Tommy inside her pussy. Cindy wouldn't have wanted him to be any bigger. Tommy's cock fitted her perfectly. His thick seven inches more than satisfied her. Cindy gyrated back and forth on his dick as his hands returned to her plump breasts, which dangled in front of him.

"You feel so good Tommy." Cindy groaned as she arched her back slightly. "Your big, young cock feels so good."

Tommy didn't say a word. His mouth was wide open and he couldn't believe what was happening. Cindy couldn't believe what was happening either. Tommy was young enough to be her grandson, but there she was, riding his young, virgin cock on the sofa in her room. Tommy moved his hands to grope her big ass, but he struggled to get his hands around her generous hips. Each slight movement caused Cindy's body to shiver, and the feeling of Tommy's virgin prick in her mature pussy sent surges of ecstasy through her body.

"Tommy!" Cindy moaned as she rode him.

Cindy grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts again. Tommy squeezed her tits and gently pinched her nipples, which caused Cindy to buckle as she rode him, still with one leg kneeling, and one leg in a crouched position. Cindy paused, widened her legs slightly to give Tommy a better view, and then began bouncing up and down on his cock.

"Yes. Oh yes Tommy!" Cindy squealed, slightly too loud.

She was about to cum. Tommy's shaft sliding in and out of her snatch felt too good. Tommy couldn't hold onto her tits as the bounced around wildly above him. Then, Cindy leaned back further and started to rub her clitoris with her left hand. As she bounced up and down gently on his rigid dick, her breasts heaved up and down too. Tommy watched intently at the shaft of his cock as it slid in and out of Cindy's pussy. The sight of a beautiful, plump, 64 year old woman fucking him while rubbing her clit left him stunned.

"I'm going to cum Tommy!" Cindy gasped.

Cindy held on to the back of the sofa as she kept rubbing her clit furiously. Then her hips bucked uncontrollably. Tommy's dick suddenly popped out of her snatch and slapped against his stomach. Cindy's whole body clenched and she squirted all over Tommy's cock and body.

"Arghhh." Cindy grunted as she kept rubbing her clit.

She squirted again. This time further up Tommy's body, almost to his face. Cindy somehow grabbed Tommy's cock and rammed it back into her squirting snatch. She rode his young cock wildly.

"Ohh Tommy!" She squealed as she squirted again, this time with Tommy's dick inside her.

Tommy watched in awe as more liquid squirted from Cindy onto his torso and dick. Cindy's pussy was rippling with pleasure. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her mouth was wide open. Cindy's right leg buckled as her quivering snatch expelled more liquid all over Tommy's young prick. She was then in a kneeling position, straddling his thin torso. Her whole body shaking, and her big, hanging tits swung from side to side. Tommy lay his hands by his side on the sofa to give himself leverage. His movement under Cindy helped her ride his cock. Up and down, up and down, up and down. Despite the orgasmic wave flowing through her, Cindy managed to lean back so Tommy had a clear view. He fucked Cindy from below, thrusting his prick upwards into her soft, wide hips and ass.

"Yes Tommy. Yes!" Cindy groaned as his dick plunged deep into her wet hole.

Cindy tried to stay upright, but wasn't able to. She fell forwards onto Tommy, pressing her breasts into his body, before steadying herself by placing her hands on the armrest. As she did this, Cindy felt Tommy drive his cock more forcefully into her orgasming cunt.

"Yes Tommy." She groaned as her fat ass bounced up and down. "Yes!"

Tommy kept driving his cock in and out of her pussy from below as Cindy's tits slapped against his face. Cindy's orgasm continued. A torrent of euphoria eminated throughout her body, then her arms gave way and her head dropped onto his chest, but Tommy keep fucking.

'Twack, twack twack.'

Cindy could hear Tommy's thighs slap against her own as he rammed his stiff, young cock into her pussy from underneath. Cindy's hips, ass and pussy shuddered intensely.

"Oh my god!" She groaned, as she lay on top of Tommy.

1...345678