All Comments on 'Young Wife's Infidelity'

by ILikeIt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter2 months ago

disjointed, but good story anyway. A man that willingly goes down and eats a creampie is tough for a woman to give up

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler2 months ago

Psychological thriller. Lol. Jealousy spurns dark creativity! I’ve been there. Well done. Dry. Simple. Like a court case. Perfect. Cheers 🥂

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

There's nothing wrong with the story, just not my thing. You cheat, you're gone! Has very little to do with the actual sex, but more the lies and betrayal. Couples are in it for each other, cheaters are in it for themselves.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Exceptional.my wife read it too and rode my stiff cock for over20 minutes and we both had a great fucking Orgasm together. She had several strangers fuck her before and that story brought back a lot of memories for her. Now I send her out twice a week to get good and fucked.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

I really like how it was put from the first commentator from a month ago at this time of viewing, and I'll quote you again "Couples are in it for each other, cheaters are in it for themselves."

This is what it really comes down to for me. It's about the trust factor, saying in effect "My spouse and me vs the world, we'll back each other up til death." Can't do that with a selfish spouse out getting their own jollies, with no guarantee they ever come back. Well put!

ILikeItILikeIt24 days agoAuthor

I see your point and your right cheaters are in it for selfish reasons. Are they completely irredeemable? Is there never a chance to forgive? My wife got away with it. I trusted her completely and therefore when our marriage hit a rough spot it never crossed my mind that she would cheat, but she did. We separated briefly during the rough patch but, at the time, I was unaware she was having an as affair. Three years later she confessed and that was in the 1970s. I had a hard time dealing with it but with time the pain subsided. We have been married for 50 years now and have shared a very good life together. I know without a doubt that I owe much of my success in life to her. She made a selfish decision a terrible mistake that fucked me up for a long time. She never repeated cheating and I’ve never cheated on her. My forgiving her and us staying together was not a mistake.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userILikeIt@ILikeIt
370 Followers
My stories are base loosely on myself and my wife’s sexual experiences together. I like incorporating real events into the fantasies. Each story is a mixture of facutal and fictional occurrences.