Young Wife's Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her excitement had been building since she walked into his house. She felt like she was going crazy with anticipation. She wanted him she wanted to make love to him, and she thought to herself, 'I know he wants me too he's just waiting for me to give him permission he knows I'm married he's a nice guy he must be waiting for me.'

She was sure she understood why he hadn't tried anything. She made up her mind that it was up to her to make the first move, to move the night's activities forward. She had been waiting too long for this. She wasn't going to let this opportunity pass. She gathered her nerve. Her heart was pounding. She was full of nervous energy. She was staring at him and couldn't take the sexual anticipation any longer. She was so aroused thinking about it that she could feel the wetness between her legs and her vagina was throbbing in rhythm with her pulse. She inhaled deeply, she picked up the board and placed it on the coffee table.

She stood up, walked over to him, sat down draping herself across his lap, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him deeply. He reached around her back and pulled her body into his. His grip was so tight she felt her breasts flatten against his hard chest. They kissed passionately. He pulled her across his lap and leaned over her. She was hanging from his neck with her body in a nearly horizontal position her upper body engulfed in his strong arms. They kiss feverishly. She was as sexually excited as she had ever been. She was relishing the excitement of their lips, mouths, and tongues exploring each other's. He was a great kisser. She wanted him desperately. The urges she was feeling emanating from her vagina were overpowering. She craved for him to be inside of her.

She said achingly, "Take me to your bedroom?"

He scooped her up in his arms as she hung on with her arms around his neck. He sat straight up and lifted her off the couch with just his legs. She was amazed how strong his legs were, and how easily he picked her up and how effortlessly he carried her down the hall to the bedroom. Her stomach was full of butterflies, and she was shaking with nervous energy as he carried her. She felt like she was shaking violently on the inside and wondered if he could feel it. Her legs felt jittery hanging from his arms. She was holding on to him tightly. Her heart was pounding in her chest. She pulled herself up and kissed him hard while he carried her.

They got to the bedroom. He reached out with one arm and jerked the bedspread off the bed. He pulled back the blanket and top sheet. He gently lowered her down placing her on her back on the bed. He stood up. She was looking up at him as he started to unbuckle his belt. Her head was spinning. Her heart was racing. She was breathing so deeply that she noticed her breasts were heaving up and down. He pulled his pants down and stepped out of them. She was stunned by how muscular his legs were. His thighs muscles were remarkable.

He said, "I've wanted you since the moment you left me that card. I couldn't believe it was you that left that note for me. I have essentially been fantasizing about this moment since I read that card. I didn't want to push you for sex, but I've been dreaming of this. I was waiting for you to tell me that that was what you wanted too."

She said anxiously "I've felt the same way. The night of my birthday after my husband went to sleep, I touched myself thinking of you. I've been thinking of this moment too."

He pulled his shirt off over his head. She was surprised by how fit he was. She noticed his biceps at work through his shirts, but she didn't think that his body was that gorgeous. He didn't have much hair and he had a full six pack. The only hair on his abdomen was a trace leading from his belly button down to where it disappeared inside his briefs. He had a well-developed chest. His pecs were nicely defined with very sexy nipples enhancing his chest.

He was standing next to the bed towering over her. She laid there looking up at him. His lean well-muscled body was on full display. She took in the sight of it then her eyes settled on the bulge in his jockey shorts. It was quite prominent. She saw a large wet spot where his pre-cum had leaked through his briefs. Her vagina was throbbing at the sight of him.

He hooked his thumbs on the waist band of his briefs and pulled them down slowly. The first thing she saw was the glistening wet head of his circumcised cock, then she saw the protruding veins of his shaft, and finally she watched as he pulled his briefs over his balls. His balls were pulled up tight and poised on either side of his shaft. His balls looked shaved, and his pubic area was closely trimmed. He pulled his briefs down to his knees where they dropped to the floor. He kicked them to the side. He was totally naked standing in front of her. She looked at his erection and noticed that it was pointing almost straight up toward his stomach. This is only the second live erection she has seen. Her husband's cock pointed straight out when it was erect, but this new cock was different his cock seemed harder more rigid pointing up like that. She was staring at his erect penis, and she noticed a large drop of precum poised at the tip of his dick. He had black pubic hair, and it was trimmed like hers just the way she likes it. She liked that neat look not the bushy look of her husband's crotch. She loved the look of his cock it was circumcised with a head that was proportional to its size. It was a very nice-looking cock just the right size she thought.

She started to unbutton her pants when he said, "No let me do that please."

She said, "OK".

Bending over her he unbuttoned her pants one button at a time. After the last button he spread her pants apart. He took hold of the waist and started to pull them off. The pants were so tight he had a hard time pulling them down. She lifted her ass off the bed to make it easier. He had to yank one side then the opposite side until the pants started to come free. Once he had them past the curve of her hips, they slid off easier. He got them down to her knees. He reached down to her feet grabbed the pant legs and pulled her pants the rest of the way off.

He said, "Wow, I like your panties. I think those should stay on for a while. I like the looks of them."

She said, "Thanks I was hoping you'd like them."

"Like them. I love them."

He took hold of the bottom of her blouse and started to pull it up. She sat up and he pulled it over her head. She fixed her hair and laid back down. As she laid there in just her bra and panties, he stood there silently staring down at her body. He was amazed how shockingly sexy she looked. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have her in his bed, and that he was about to make love to her. He wanted to relish every moment. He gazed at her naked body and slowly scanned her entire figure from top to bottom then up again stopping his gaze at her chest.

She was looking up at him his naked body on full display. She noticed that the drop of precum on the tip of his dick had evolved into a continuous stream running down his shaft onto his balls. She thought most cocks are kind of ugly, but he had a nice looking one. Just the right length and thickness with a handsome head. It looked like her husbands. Maybe that's why she liked the look of it because it was familiar; However, she really liked the way it stood up at full attention it just looked harder and at a better angel for fucking.

She thought, 'I'm going to cum with that inside me tonight I know it.'

She looked at his face and he was still staring at her body. She became a little embarrassed because he was just standing there staring at her.

She was about to say something when he said, "You are so beautiful and so sexy. Your body is stunning, just like I imagined, and that sexy underwear is fantastic. I 'm so happy you are finally here in my bed; I've been fantasizing about this since that first time we went out on your birthday, and you wore that low cut top."

She thanked him for the praise and said, "I wore that top on purpose that day because I knew I was going to invite you for a drink, and I wanted to impress you."

He said, "You look unbelievable lying there. I'm content just looking at you, but would you mind taking them off I want to watch you do it."

She didn't say anything. She was exhilarated by the fact that this good-looking sexy guy was interested in her and complimenting her on how sexy he thought she was. She felt appreciated, desired, wanted by him. She had been missing that in her relationship this had reawakened her sexual self-worth and she knew that she had made the right decision and that she was prepared to go all the way with him.

She laid there looking up at him. She looked into his eyes and saw that he was lost in the moment with pure lust in his eyes. She reached for the front of her bra and undid the clasp. She pulled the bra open exposing her breasts to him. His eyes widened. She pulled the straps off her shoulders and slid it from under her back. He was mesmerized by the beauty of her naked breasts. She handed him the bra and he held it up to inspect its delicate features.

She reached down and took hold of the waistband of her panties. At the same time, she pulled her feet up toward her butt bending her legs at the knees. She used her feet as leverage and lifted her butt off the bed. She pulled her panties down and slid them past her knees. They slid down to her feet. She pulled one foot out and left one foot still looped through the leg opening of her panty. She lifted her leg with her panty hanging from her foot and passed it to him.

With her panty still dangling from her foot he took hold of her leg and kissed it starting at her thigh and working his way down to the top of her foot. She let out a short squeal of pleasure. He removed her panty, put them against his face, and inhaled deeply. She knew they were saturated because she felt her wetness when they were playing backgammon. He closed his eyes and breathed in her essence again and she noticed his cock jump. He laid the panties down. He climbed on the bed and moved on his hands and knees between her legs.

She spread her legs to make room for him. She watched as he crawled forward over the top of her. He held himself up with his arms as he balanced above her. He paused there admiring the view of her face and breasts under him. He looked into her eyes as he slid his cock back and forth against her very wet clitoris. She closed her eyes and savored the sensation. Her mouth was open and small moans are coming from deep in her throat. She started moving her hips in unison with his. He kissed her and she could feel the heat of his body hovering above her. His penis continued running along her clitoris. She responded by kissing him intensely and grabbing his head with both hands and pulling his mouth into hers.

He slowly lowered himself and he settled down on top of her. She liked the feel of his full weight and the heat of his body pressing down on her. He pressed his mouth to hers and probed her mouth with his tongue. She responded by darting her tongue on his and they feverishly kissed like it was something they both were starving for.

She felt the power in his arms as he pulled her in tight against him. He moved his hips around and his penis dropped down between her legs. She felt his hard cock nudging her vulva. She could feel his cock sliding between her outer folds, and she craved to have him inside of her.

He moved his pelvis around adjusting the position of his cock. He pressed forward probing with his cock head against her womanhood. His precum mixed with her copious secretions had her entire area wet and lubricated. Much of her juices ran down the crease of her ass lubricating that area as well. They began grinding into each other harder. She was so wet his cock was sliding around freely. He kept pushing forward and was hitting her too low. A few times the head of his dick slid in between the crease of her ass and pushed onto her anus. One time he pushed so hard it slip slightly into her ass. She felt her hole open and instinctively clenched it shut. She has never tried anal sex, but the sensation did feel good, and it intrigued her. She thought I wonder what that would be like, but all she really wanted was him inside of her. She wanted to cum via vaginal intercourse tonight.

She hardly ever orgasmed through intercourse. She only came via intercourse once or twice in her life, but she wanted one with her new lover. She felt excited enough that she was sure he could make her cum. They kissed eagerly their mouths opened and tongues probing each other's aggressively. She was getting extremely aroused, and she wrapped legs around him and hooked her feet behind his ass. She started humping him hard grinding her clitoris on his bone. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him in. She held him tight against her and she swore she could feel his heart beating against her naked breasts.

At this point she didn't want any more foreplay. She wanted him inside of her. She couldn't take waiting any longer. She had been anticipating this for a long time. She was wet and highly aroused. The intensity had been continuously building in her since he picked her up at home. She wanted to feel that stunning cock of his inside of her. Her heart was pounding, she was humping back at him aggressively she wanted to be fucked by him, she wanted to feel a different cock inside of her.

She had only had one cock in her for her entire life. She got married so young that she didn't get to experience what her other girlfriends had. Her best friend Sue had been with numerous men. She listened jealously to Sue talk about all the different partners she has had since high school. Sue was with a different guy every few months. She was always jealous of Sue's active sex life, but now it was her turn there's a hard cock at the entrance to her vagina and she wanted it right then.

She cried, "Put it in me PLEASE. i want you inside of me."

He fumbled around trying to move his pelvis to find her entrance. He kept missing. He kept hitting her too low. She reached down and directed his cock. She moved the head of his dick, so it was poised at the entrance to her vagina. When she felt it start to go in, she closed her eyes and stopped moving. She laid still taking in the moment.

She took a deep breath. She squeezed him tighter. She moaned deeply as his dick started to slowly enter her. She couldn't believe it was happening her entire life see only fucked one guy. Now a different guy was fucking her. She was engrossed in the erotic intensity of being fuck for the first time again.

He started slow but once his glands felt her inner folds, he couldn't resist, and rammed his cock all the way in. His pubic bone bounced into her mound which sent a jolt through her whole body. He immediately thought that maybe he shouldn't have plunged in to her so far and so fast, but she let out a low moan and thrusted right back at him. He knew she wanted it. Her vagina was so wet it accepted his cock effortlessly. He pulled out and rammed it in again. He was so excited that he plunged into her repeatedly. He pounded his dick into her and with each jolt her head jerked forward. He lifted his head to look at her. She had her eyes closed, her mouth was opened she was moaning and grunting as her head rocked back and forth. He thought, 'This woman is amazing'. He was hammering into her vagina, and she was loving his every lunge forward.

She thought, 'My god he fucks great. His cock does feel different I think it is stiffer.'

She said, "Oh yes! Fuck me hard just like that! I want it all." and he continued to pound into her.

She was lost in the intense feeling. She became even more aroused and started shoving her hips aggressively back at him. She had reached a point that she never reached before. She realized that she was in an erotic state that she thought wasn't possible during intercourse she never reached this level of sexual excitement this was a sensual experience that was new to her.

She was in another world. She was thinking about nothing except the feeling of his cock pounding into her. She didn't think he could go any faster, but he started moaning louder and louder. He was grunting and moaning unceasingly. He picked up the pace as he pistoned his cock in and out to her. His thrusts became more forceful. He reached from underneath her and grabbed her shoulders and pulled himself up her body. Instead of being eye to eye she was now lower, so her eyes were more aligned with his mouth. His repositioning changed the angle of his cock where it entered her. She felt something immediately. His shaft was rubbing on her clitoris now. She could feel his whole shaft sliding along her clitoris with each complete penetration. She was getting clitoral stimulation in conjunction with deep vaginal penetration. She was being stimulated both outside and deep inside her womanhood. She planted her feet on the mattress and used her legs as leverage to push back at him harder. They were both thrusting at each other frantically.

They had been fucking for only about two minutes. She could tell from hisbreathing that he was getting close. She was hoping he could hang on longer because she was close too, but not quite at the point of no return yet. Her erotic pleasure was building to a point that she felt she was losing emotional control. She was in a sexual frenzy. She was pushing back at him with all her energy. His body tensed. He shoved his cock in deep and held it there. He was ready to explode into her.

She blurted. "Don't stop...please keep going!"

He let out a loud grunt and started to moan continuously as he went back to pounding into her. He was pumping into her but with each forward push forward he rammed harder and flexed his ass. He was pulling all the way out, holding for just a moment, then drove forward and with each lunge into her he let out a groan and deposited a stream of semen in her. He kept pounding her all through his orgasm. When he was done ejaculating, he settled into her but continued fucking her hard. His effort paid off because her climax started building. His constant pounding kept her intensity at a high level.

She pleaded, "In and Out, In and Out, In and Out pound your cock in and out of me don't stop I'm going to cum."

She knew she needed to cum before he lost his hardon. As he kept pounding her, she concentrated on his cock. She got lost in the awesome feeling of his shaft sliding on her clitoris, and he was delighted with how good it felt when he bottomed out deep within her. Her juices were flowing, and she was so lubricated it seemed like his cock was floating in and out of her vagina.

She locked her heals around his legs and clutched his ass tightly with her both her hands. She used her arm strength to forcefully pull him into her. Her hips were moving so fast that it was like she was pulsating on his dick.

She threw her head back arched her back and screamed, "I'm coming... oh my god I'm coming... its wonderful... it feels so good... keep fucking me...please don't stop".

He felt her vaginal muscles compress on his dick which coincided with a deep moan and her body shuttered with each contraction. He never felt a woman squeeze his cock like that before. She thrashed under him longer than any woman ever has. He thought she was going to stop several times but kept thrashing and he felt her vagina continue to pulsate on his dick. She kept it up until her orgasm finally subsided. She let go of his ass, but kept him tight against with her legs, she gave him a very passionate hug and kissed him intensely. She relaxed buried her face in his neck and rested under his weight breathing heavily trying to catch her breath.