Young Wife's Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of all the women he has fucked he has never experienced a woman like her. He was exhilarated, excited, and amazed at her insatiable energy. She went wild underneath him.

He was still hard and was relieved he was able to maintain his erection long enough to make her cum. He desperately wanted to make her cum because he remembered something she told him. They exchanged many intimate details during their lunch conversations. Like the fact that she was on the pill, and that one special conversation when she confided in him how she never had orgasm during intercourse. He joked with her and told her that he could fix that problem. She laughed and said no one could because it took her too long. He was proud of himself for bring her off when he fucked her. He told her he could, and he did it. He thought 'I usually don't stay hard that long aftre i cum but her reaction to me cumming in her was so hot it kept me hard'.

They laid on top of each other breathing deeply together. She was still moving her pelvis slowly under him. His cock was still in her. It was semi erect but still stiff enough to keep it in. She started moving more aggressively and he felt his cock bending with her movements. Her mouth was near his ear, and he loved the feeling of her hot breath passing over it. She began quietly moan in his ear.

He thought, 'holy shit she is going for another one.'

He pressed forward and held his pelvis against her vulva. He pressed hard into her. He knew if he started to pump, he would fall out. He pressed froward desperately trying to keep it in her. He pumped back at her and held his pelvis tight against her vulva. He was being careful to not allow any space between them so he wouldn't fall out. He was hoping he would get hard again but his cock wasn't cooperating. They were so wet down there that their pelvises were sliding against each other. She could feel her clitoris being stimulated by his pubic bone.

She was grinding into her, and she was sliding her genitalia around his cock and balls. She started feeling an orgasm building. After her first orgasm her subsequent orgasms come much quicker. She started moaning louder but right at that moment his cock fell out. She let out a disappointed groan and stopped moving her pelvis.

She kissed his neck and whispered in his ear, "That was great."

He didn't say anything in response. He knew she wanted another. He decided that it wasn't going to end there. He lifted himself up and kissed her passionately sending her a message that he wasn't done yet. He kissed her neck. He moved lower and started kissing, licking, and sucking her breasts. he gave each sexy nipple special attention. She was loving what his his mouth and tongue were doing to her nipples.

She said, "My boobs are as hard as rocks.'

Then he did something that surprised and shocked her. He continued to move down her body kissing and licking her abdomen. He stopped at her belly button and stuck his tongue in it. This surprisingly gave her a thrill as it was the first time anyone ever stuck their tongue in her belly button, and she liked it. He moved lower.

She thought, 'Oh my god is he going to eat me? I can't believe it. Is he really going down there?"

He moved below her waist and kissed her lower abdomen. He moved to the top of her pubic hair. She was glad she chose to trim herself earlier. He kissed his way through her hair mouthed her mound as if he were chewing it with his lips. When he got to the top of her vulva, he slipped his tongue under her clitoral hood and swirled his tongue around searching for the nub that was her clitoris. He found it and started licking it vigorously. She felt a shock run through her sexual organs. She started moving her pelvis pumping with on his tongue.

She thought, 'It's incredibly hot that he went there. I know I'm full of his cum. He is going to get semen in his mouth.'

The thought of him eating her with her vagina full of his cum got her more excited. She was thinking 'This is very hot, this is very kinky, he wants to make me cum again. This is super erotic having a man willing to go down on me after he has filled me with his cum.'

She was getting more and more aroused by his eating her, and especially by the thought that he might be eating his own cum. She started pumping her pelvis even more. He was concentrating on her clitoris and stayed in that area, but a few times she felt his tongue slip between her labia. This got her even hotter.

'I know I'm full of his cum. I felt a gush when he fell out. I haven't tried to push any out yet because I didn't want it leak all over his sheets. I know he left a huge load of his cum in me, because of how many times he was lurching into me when he ejaculated. He must have left a dozen loads in me. His climax was amazing I didn't think guys climaxed that long and shot that much. I thought maybe three shots was it, but he was unbelievable.'

She started to thrust her vagina upward. Her pelvis motions became more exaggerated. She was deliberately trying to move her vagina opening toward his mouth. He didn't hesitate he was licking her rapidly. She placed her hands on the back of his head and pushed it down while she thrusted her genitals up. He drove his tongue deep into her vagina. He lapped his tongue with long probing strokes along the length of her vagina. She was excited knowing that he was getting a mouth full of his semen. She flexed and pushed are large gush of semen out of herself. He didn't stop eating her. She heard him making slurping sounds as he took in and swallowed his cum. She spread her legs wider so he could get in there deeper.

She thought, 'I don't know why but this is so hot having him each his cum out of me. I can't believe it but he's going to make me cum again.'

He placed his hands on the back of her thighs. He pushed her thighs forward and plunged his face into her womanhood. He spread her opened wider and lapped her pussy. He reached lower and spread her ass open. Semen had run out of her vagina and flowed down her ass crease. He opened her up and licked her ass clean. He spent some time reaming out her anus and this drove her crazy.

She thought he was kinky eating his cum out of her, but when he ate her ass, she thought it was the dirtiest, kinkiest, most erotic thing she has ever experienced. She was hot with lust, and she wanted him to eat her all night. He licked and sucked her from her anus to her clit. He had cleaned up all his semen and went back to work on her clit.

As soon as his tongue touched her clitoris, she exploded in a withering orgasm. She grabbed his head and pulled it into her. His face was buried in her saturated womanhood. She gyrated on his face and felt his nose passing over her clitoris as she had spasm after spasm. Her vagina contracted violently so violently it felt like she was having a vaginal muscle cramp. She felt a gush as she squirted more cum in his mouth. She could feel and hear him slurping and lapping her cunt as she had her best orgasm ever.

She finally stopped and dropped her legs flat on the bed. She was trying to catch her breath when he climbed back up on top of her. His face was glistening wet. She saw the juices on his face and kissed him hard. She thrust her tongue into his mouth and kissed him savagely. She could taste his cum and her juices. She was so lost in the lust of the moment that she didn't give a second thought about semen in her mouth. She never liked the stuff. She didn't even like getting it on her hands let alone in her mouth but tonight that didn't matter.

They were kissing passionately when she felt his cock slip into her again. While he was eating her, he got hard again. Now it was his turn to get another orgasm. He grabbed her shoulders for leverage and pulled down while he jammed his cock deep into her. He started fucking her again. She wrapped her arms around him but left her legs spread wide and lying flat on the bed. She was exhausted from the energy she spent humping on his face. She laid there hanging on while he banged into her.

He buried his face in her neck and started biting and sucking on the nape of her neck. He was pumping into her violently. He was slamming so hard into her that he was driving the air out of her lungs with each thrust. She was grunting with each stab of his cock. He started moaning and she was hoping that he would be cum soon. She wasn't sure how much more of this onslaught she could take. He let out a bellow of a cry and jammed his cock as deep as it would go. As he held his cock deep in her and she could feel his cock pulsating again and again as he released stream after stream of his semen deep in her cunt.

He was finally done, and he collapsed into her. He was breathing so heavily and rapidly it was like he had just finished running a sprint, a sprint that ended with an explosion of cum. He pulled his cock out of her and rolled off to her side.

She laid there totally spent and used. She stared up at the ceiling. Her cunt was throbbing. She had just had two very intense orgasms and her privates ravished by her new lover.

She thought, 'He didn't ask he just took me. My husband would never do that. I always dictate our sex, but his guy did things to me tonight that I never would have imagined. I think I like it when the man takes charge. A man taking charge is sexy. He knew I wanted him to eat my cum filled pussy. He fucked me better than I have ever been fucked, he ate his cum out of me, he licked my pussy and ass clean, then he fucked me again. This was the most erotic night of my life.'

'I don't think I can ever go back to the vanilla sex again. If I do go back to my husband I wonder if he will ever clean up his messes.'

They laid there in bed naked next to each other. They both fell asleep. More than an hour later she woke up. She was upset that she fell asleep she looked at the clock it was 2:00am. She got up to go to the bathroom. Along the way she picked up her discarded underwear, pants, and blouse. He woke up but pretended to be asleep. He watched her sexy naked body move around the room and stared at her ass as she walked into the bathroom. He thought to himself, 'My God what a sexy woman.' She shut the door, so he stayed in bed and to give her some privacy.

She went to the bathroom and noticed her entire area was covered with crusty semen it wouldn't wipe off with toilet paper, it was dry and crusty. She got a washcloth and ran it under some warm water. She rubbed herself with the washcloth vigorously and eventually cleaned up enough to get dressed. When she came back out, he was laying there on top of the sheets completely naked and exposed. His penis was soft and laying to the side completely limp.

She thought 'it doesn't look all that impressive now. It looks kind of sad laying there.'

She decided not to wake him. She just wanted to get out of there and go home. She left quietly and called a cab. She left him a note on the dining room table.

On the cab ride back, she felt his semen still leaking from her vagina wetting her panties. She felt a dull throbbing from deep inside that gave her a content sexual exhilaration that was extraordinary. She started replaying the events of the evening in her head and she started to gently touch herself while in the back of the cab. She had her hand on the outside of her pants rubbing her crotch. Her sexual mind responded to the rubbing. Her arousal increased. She unbuttoned the top two buttons of her pants and with difficulty reached into her pants. She tried to conceal what she was doing from the cab driver, but him being there added to her arousal. She felt her wet clit and stroked it gently. She noticed the cab driver kept looking at her in the rear-view mirror, but she just closed her eyes and continued. She had another orgasm before she the cab got to the city. After the orgasm with the tension leaving her body, she let out a deep sigh.

She thought, 'Did you get it out of your system? Are you going to do it again? Should I go back home and give him another try. The sex was great but after we were done, I didn't feel any extra connection to him. Orgasms are wonderful but they aren't a substitute for love. She knew, almost from the beginning, that she was going to stay with her husband. She did love him but wanted to experience what her friend Sue had at least once before she got too old like thirty or something. She regretted that she might not ever have another sexual experience like that again. Or maybe she could have both.

Footnote: We got back together three weeks after she fucked him. She quit her job and had no more contact with him. Remember she told me it was just a wham bam thank you mam session (not what I just described). However, one unusual thing did occur after we got back together. A month or so after, while she was unemployed, we took a vacation to spent time alone. Usually, we do get a bit kinkier on vacations; however, on this one she asked me to do something I never would have thought of. After we made love, she asked me to eat my cum out of her pussy and then, after I was done eating her clean, she wanted to kiss me. Of course I did it but this was something she never even suggested before in fact she hated getting cum in her mouth while blowing me. She seemed to have developed an affinity for cum. I always wondered where she got the idea to try that.