All Comments on 'Young Zoe'

by fsqueeze

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfleover 4 years ago
Encore

Wow. So hot. Love more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

That was really hot!

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 4 years ago

Loving it. Thanks.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very yummy story!

I love that you're setting the pace for them! Keep it going the same way! Thank you!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 4 years ago
I'm willing to read more.

I'm just waiting to see;

How they tell people of their relationship.

What the reaction is. Any opposition.

And if they get married or move on.

I think you can guess what outcome I'd like.

And please, just more about her tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More pleas3

Please dont keep us hanging, most know how how it ends.

Dutch_BoyDutch_Boyover 4 years ago
Awesome

WOW. You got a thoroughly deserved 5 stars from me. Thank you!!!

Please don't make me wait for too long for the next part....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredible

I couldn’t stop reading this...wow

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 4 years ago
“I didn’t want it to end!”

Above we have a trite reaction to a good read. I’ve always found it banal and unimaginative.

But I muttered the same axiom when I got to the final page with no end in sight.

An outstanding tale, and a situation that many of us geezers have either experienced or fantasized about (won’t tell which broken-hearted camp I fall into).

Now, I’m off to read your other postings. You’ve got talent, m’boy!

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
Sweet, gentle, incredibly erotic, superbly written

I love stories which emphasise the age difference and the interesting experiences it can bring for each partner. My preference is for experienced ladies and energetic young gentlemen, but this was a wonderful story of an experienced gentleman and naive young lady.

The seduction (if that's what it was) held my interest for all eight pages, as it clearly did for other commenters. The doubts felt by the seducer about the wisdom of what he was doing, and the naivete of the seducee were expressed superbly. And, like all good seductions, the action never moved so quickly at any stage to frighten off the seducee.

There is far more eroticism in foreplay than there is in the final act. In not yet reaching the final act, this story was a wonderful example of that fact.

Lue

Ps: F.S., I note that most of your stories are submitted in the Incest category which I usually avoid, so I have not read any of your earlier work. One day, if you are feeling incredibly brave, you might perhaps submit a Loving Wives story. The commenters in that category are a fascinating group and it would be interesting to see how they would react to a story written as well as this one is.

amsterdamamsterdamover 4 years ago
Long length is a good thing

I'm going to start with your ending note. I don't understand why you would apologise for a longer story than normal. You're better than normal and you know you are and in order to be better, stories need to be longer in order to incorporate the ingredients that make them so. Character development, realistic dialogue and timeframes, relationship progression, expressions of thoughts and feelings, worries and emotion etc. etc.

This story had all those ingredients in buckets and although a little over the top at times, I enjoyed the internal turmoil of the guy. I'm sure many of us have been in this situation in real life and it's a bastard to have to face and make a painful decision one way or the other.

The only thing that let it down was the finishing point. Just didn't feel like a natural place to stop. In my opinion, it should have been before the day/night together started or at the end of it.

I'm nit-picking though and very much looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for the great story :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sure, most erotica can fuel desire for sex, this fueled my desire for candy!

An entertaining and inspired story that if left to end as is, would disappoint. Surely a fantasy such as this one cannot end with the expectation of a sorrowful break-up with both players so emotionally involved. Surely to frame the relationship as simply a mans physical weaknesses towards an 18 year old nymph is not genuine. Sure if his motives were always suspect, playing her just for a blowjob or fuck, this is. Ot the case here. Tell the story, continue the fantasy, and cause a spike in Tootsie Roll, Cotton Candy and Cherry Sno Cones sales to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I definitely enjoy the sensuality and slow build up of your writing, however your main character is a bit of a dick and more than a little predatory. If it was just one of those things, I could easily get it. Hell, I understand what he’s worried about painfully well. But it’s just those bursts of anger mixed with the clear manipulation that make him unlikeable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Read!

I enjoyed this story. I normally do not start reading stories as long as this one, but could not stop turning the pages all the way! You are a fine writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is the main character:

"I want a younger girl so because she's 18 and I'm nearly 40, I'll make her feel inadequate then loved like a predatory immature prick."

BigBilly8inBigBilly8inover 3 years ago
Hopefully you can finished with them married

This really helps us understand how things goes between a man and a woman. Please don't stop...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No wonder he was divorced

What a douchebag he is. Fun story, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Zoe is a very special young woman. She gives her time to little kids and thinks the world of this divorcee. It was not said why he is divorced, but she loves him very much and I think the feeling is mutual. She, unknowingly, is his wife and would enjoy feeding her newborn child and husband suckling her milk-filled breasts... Through innocence, she's truly becoming a woman.

hornynhardforuhornynhardforuabout 1 year ago

Bloody Boring...the author seems to have completely forgotten that this site is for erotica. He has wasted 8 pages on boring his readers to death with this long story...The author either needs to sharpen his story telling ability or quit writing coz his readers just cant handle another long boring story like this one!!!!

bigurnbigurn12 months ago

I kept reading, hoping that the MC would evolve from the grooming, creepy, predator. Sadly, that chapter ended worse than I expected. Zoe seems to be a emotionally immature young woman. Not childlike, but certainly gullible. 2 stars due to the abusive nature of the story.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellow10 months ago

To the author:

Please ignore the stupid "grooming" and "boring" comments you've received on this first chapter of Zoe.

Anyone who has ever been in a relationship that was LEGAL but would cause serious social problems for them and the other party could relate to the main character's inner dialog.

Sex almost always has a selfish aspect to it. Nobody can avoid it, and at least the MC is being honest about the probable course of the relationship he has willingly allowed to develop with the 18-year-old.

The rapid shifts between concern for the girl and reflexive self-loathing (which gets reflected onto her - unfair as it might be) is perfectly in line with anyone who has ever struggled with the inner conflict between altruism, affection, lust and pragmatism.

Such illustrated mental battles will naturally put off individual readers who clicked on your offering and despite taking in the first few extensively descriptive paragraphs (and having the opportunity took at the page count) are still somehow expecting a "fast-food" style, five-minute stroke story.

No, I don't understand them, or why they keep reading and tjen feel the need to criticize based SOLEY on their own bad decision, either.

It is amusing to get a chuckle out of their oblivious trumpeting of their own ignorance and need to announce it to the public.

All that is to say: keep it up. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fuck the haters the story was great. I’ve read most of your stuff, keep it up. Incredible author

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous