All Comments on 'Younger, Tighter, Better'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 10 years ago
Postel

Not at all what I expected so full marks. Well written. But I would go postal on the pair of them. But given I don't own a gun, he would be beaten unconscious in the shower tied up, then I'd be fetching the girl. She sounds like she needs her job so she would be getting a visit. I would act innocent about the DVD and say I couldn't get it to work. Buy a load of crazy ass sex toys, saying my husband has gone sex mad. Go home torture him for a while and wait, the girl will get in contact eventually. Hold Carving knife to husbands cock so he lures said slut to home. I don't like slasher movies but I'd video that. Ooh it's left me fuming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Geez that was horrible

Could you have made them seem any dumber? When your characters are idiots and their behavior so absurd it makes it difficult to even be entertained. Just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
when the rest?

You know, the divorce, the fall out at work, the fall out with Jade who got what she wanted and destroyed their marraige, etc...

darkkyuubimasterdarkkyuubimasterabout 10 years ago
New Idea

This idea i have been thinking about for a while, The plot is the wife is in a big legal battle with this major corporation and the lead lawyer of theirs is the big titted, red hair slut, she could be the lawyer from The Invasion of the Ghetto Sluts. It all comes down to the husband he can win this case for either the wife or the slut. Well you can see where this is going. There is my idea thank you if you consider it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great stuff!

I loved this story...it was SO well-written. I'd love to see more with these characters. I may have a big crush on BOTH female characters. Great stuff! Five stars!

bertldbertldabout 10 years ago

I really liked the story, I appreciated the shorter length of the story while maintain the quality of the writing. I sure wish the other writers in the genre were as prolific in their writing as you are then the pressure would be off you to get the stories out faster.

Maybe a crossover story with one of the other writers in this genre. I always really enjoyed Seducedhylas' superhero based stories.

TLMorganTLMorganabout 10 years ago
Another great story!

Perhaps you could do a prequel about Jade and how she got into porn. Say she was a squeaky clean bookworm and fell into the wrong crowd and met the wrong guy who turned her into a freaky slut! The transformation would be incredible to read as long as the sex!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

hmm what could be interesting is if the wife found a guy and pretty much did all the things jade did but kinda reverse then give jade a tape of it it could be interesting to see them have a fuck off or fall for each other or just hate fuck guys to one up each other

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More Please!!!

Please write more about Jade. Either a prequal or sequal or both. Well done again I love reading your work.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
i liked it and abhorred it at the same time

The killer twist would have been to make Jade smarter then Diana as well. The story had another layer to peel off. Still every word that was written was on point and had resonance.

I gotta blame the author for making these five chapters so good that the reader would all but kill for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The G.O.A.T

"I want her to catch me juicing your cock for every drop of cum! When she sees the young, pierced, tattooed up slut fucking her husband better than she ever could, her heart will break, and her tears will make me cum!"

This is the single best line I have ever read in probably 16 years of reading on literotica.... You hit it out of the park with that one motherfucker..... Woo!!!!

We are reading from an all-time great folks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Never ceases to amaze me

How you know in two seconds, the idiots who have never read anything in this genre before....specifically from this guy. Fanfuckingtastic, as usual. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another Idea

I'd like to see you do a sister steals a brother back from his girl, with a twist, the sis is a big titted nympho, but the ex in't all that innocent herself unlike most of your fics. I'd also ike to see a mother-daughter team take on their son/brother. Also a black and latina team in something similar to your ghetto story. I'd also like to see a bit one where the guy is the on doing the twisted thing as an instigator if you could.

syd_v63syd_v63about 10 years ago
Wow

Never cease to amaze. The whole Loving Wife genre is twisted just like you twisted the incest one in your last series. Keep up the good work.

Can't say I'm sold on this one though, too easy for the women to leave and take all his money. At least in the reversal or Normal Rendition of this story I tend to buy the poor pathetic husband lost without his wife. Not sure I see what would compell the wife to stay in this story.

moneymadmisskmoneymadmisskabout 10 years ago
wow

Hot as ever

Love your stories, never ever stop writing :)

Would love you to do one where the slutty big titted bitch just gets off fucking loads married guys n humiliating the inadequate wives. No feelings for the men, she just gets off on breaking up marriages ;) and humiliation of the ugly flat chested wife.

That would be the hottest story ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Agree with moneymadmissk

Yes that would be the hottest story to feature a busty slut that gets off on breaking marriages :)

goamz86goamz86about 9 years ago
Fantastic

Love your Shit. Keep writing this stuff. I love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cuckqueaning

You need to tag your stories with this. And I am assuming you're the Daddy's Little Psychpath Writer? It's the same theme, over and over again in your stories, same personalities, same way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I loved how susceptible Evan was in this!! Made it oh so much hotter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Silly!

Characters are uni dimensional as in all your stories. Big breast fetishes are fine, who doesn't love them, but come on, giant racks where gravity cannot help but pull titties down to your waist, I 'm not feeling it. When emo chick gets older and saggier in like five or ten years or so , he'll def. leave her for perkier pastures as giant titties aren't everything to everyone. Sorry.

dmarqt2000dmarqt2000almost 9 years ago
Will there be a follow-up?

I enjoyed the story allot. I am curious if there a chapter 2? Did Diana divorce Evan, try to change herself to get him back? or did she become a cuckold of Jade? Not sure their is 5 pages worth of material but an interesting follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Garbage!

Just garbage. Another 1!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dialogue by a twelve year old

And storyline by an idiot. Are people really that stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
lost

why spend so much time writing a story and then. not finish it? it would have taken a few paragraphs to divorce him, show him she really loved him or outed his cheating to family,his boss and his friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Same old, same old.

Your stories are all the same shit. I won't be reading any more of them.

Mayflysex101Mayflysex101almost 8 years ago
You're awesome

Your stories never fail to turn me on so much, your imagination is perfect

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No

This is pitiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyed

This being my fourth story read on this website, was the first to make me wet. Good read, enjoyed masterbating too! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

So much yes

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A disgrace to humanity

Of course. This is JUST a work of fiction. A work of fiction coming from your own imagination. And imaginations are something we as humans ALWAYS want to be true. Your stories are all about cheating sluts and stupid ungrateful husbands. So you probably do that IRL to.

Please don't reproduce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

>Please don't reproduce.

Hmm? What if the author likes the opposite: being cheated on and humiliated?

P.S. There's an error in the story at some point, where it's written in the first person when it should be referring to the wife in third person.

P.P.S. Natural big tits are saggy. It's fake tits that are perky. So the line about Diana realizing Jade's tits are natural because they are perky is just plain wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Part 2?

Can u make a second part

badgirlfan69badgirlfan69almost 6 years ago
Better?

What would make this even hotter would be the wife fucking some gorgeous co-worker of hers right when he walks into his home! Why is the wife always left crying & alone in your stories? Add some confrontation or revenge for the wife too! I do enjoy your stories but they could be even Better!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More Please

I would love to see this story continue in the cuckquean style - wife decides she is turned on by his cheating and then gets to watch in the same room while being humiliated.

KenGoreKenGoreabout 4 years ago

Please continue this as I feel we've been left hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

Feel like I was also left hanging !

RheanoRheanoalmost 4 years ago
Wow... But PLEASE CONTINUE

One The Best !!!!

But Pleeeaseeee :) continue ... like a cuckquean story....

Would be sooo great!

Cheers!

kei52kei52over 3 years ago
New direction

Love the story line continue with the wife enjoy the cuckqueen but eventually getting revenge on jade and husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The husband should be tortured! Stupid slut husband! Men hate it when they read stories of wives cheating and say shitty things about it but women and men are all for men cheating. Stupid sexual double standards!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

more Cuckquean please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, just WOWW..

Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I really enjoyed your story. It was powerful, exciting, and totally unique. We enjoyed the fact that it was Diane, the wife, who started all this. In most stories, it is the husband who leads an innocent wife to perdition.

You wrote, “Diana had started them down this slippery slope, and that had led his cock to another woman's tighter, better cunt.”

My wife said, “I she wants to hang on to Evan, there is only one solution. Diana has to become an ass-licking, ass-sucking bottom to both Jade and Evan!”

Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cheating asshole. Doesn't matter if they watched some porn with girls with big, fake, plastic racks and he went hunting for bigger tits. He married her, just as she was, and that's all there is to it. What a piece of shit. And the whole 'monster cock' thing is just so incredibly cliché and ridiculous.

LivelovecumLivelovecumalmost 2 years ago

I kept wondering why she didn't bring home some MFM threesome porn or white girls love BBC porn to combat his cheating husband obsession.

djripdjripover 1 year ago

I feel so bad about giving this awful filth 5 stars and a favorite!

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

Oh boy! If a story ever needed a chapter 2, this is it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"It was at this point that Diana realized she didn't really know her husband at all."

I call bullshit on that.

She knew who and what she had, and she didn't like it.

She had to have more.

So she pushed him down this hill.

Well, guess what Diana?

You now have all the more you can handle, and then some.

You knew who you had before, and didn't like it.

Well, too bad for you.

Now you have to live with what you created.

stupid bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ignore the haters. This woz HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Silly story line that was boringly redundant. Story could have been told in one page. Three stars ⭐️

wh6rewh6re11 months ago

out of all the stories i have ever read on this website, this story was the first to make me feel bad and disgusted for the wife lmfao

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Either Diana can toss out her husband or she can remake herself into her personal pornstar: Really big breast enhancement, lip filler for better cocksucking, makeup and hairstyling to transform herself, whether for just her cheating husband or for the other cocks she can easily attract.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

The author writes that “Those porn stars used their luscious bodies as weapons, weapons designed to make men explode. And they were very good at it. And Diana, she didn't have the weapons to match up. She didn't have the round butt or massive rack built to pleasure men in the visceral, raw way they were pleasured in the movies.”

But after Diana divorces her cheating husband, she could transform herself into a predatory seductress with a pornstar body and big enhanced tits. She could begin a regime of serious gym work to tighten and shape her arms, legs, and ass, perhaps some other cosmetic surgery to tighten her pussy, and Kegel exercises so she could really work a cock. She could open her ass with dildos and develop deepthroat skills. New hairdo, makeup, new lingerie, clothes and stiletto heels to showcase her new huge tits and fit and shapely body and legs would let her choose who she wanted to fuck. She could look into becoming a high end escort - with her background and stunning, enhanced body, she would get all the sex she could want. She doesn’t need a husband, she needs cock. Lots of possibilities if Diana wants to explore them. It would make a great Chapter 2: “Older, sexier, much better.” This is a terrific story that cries out for a follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

We need stories where they get the wife drunk or roofied and fuck on top of her

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This made me so wettt ! I love hot cheating husbands

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

While the sex scenes were hot, the cruelty to his wife and following Jade and her remarks, was just pure evil. Evan is lost to everyone, including himself. Blaming it on Diana is ridiculous. Porn should not evoke such fundamental changes to a person's psyche. Just get a divorce and move on. Evan is a shattered, defiled soul now.

OnethirdOnethird6 months ago

Jade was devious and clever to zero in on the husband, basically Pavlov’s dog training him. Quite a diabolical plan, and pretty creative. Now, if she could just get a more lucrative job and get out of the cheap apartment… surely being an actual whore or call girl would be more lucrative?. Use your talents!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love how hot sluts changess faithful husband into cheating bastards. Loved this

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wife Diana goes to Jade's apartment for revenge, or not knowing exactly what she intends to do, and finds Jade doing exactly the same thing with another married man. She's basically got an assembly line operation.

Or he goes to her apartment unexpectedly and finds that same thing. Maybe (post divorce) he goes there planning to propose marriage.

Maybe wife has an honest talk with him, shows him the tape maybe, he breaks down, cries, they resolve to unite, they go to confront Jade and they find the same thing. Yes, unlikely.

Or he goes to the porn shop one day and discovers a video series featuring himself and Jade.

Foreshadowing: When co-worker cones into porn shop, he rolls eyes and says "Not again."

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hot, hot hot. More needed!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
7944 Followers
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...