Younger, Tighter, Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,924 Followers

"No... Jade... ugh..." Evan grunted, not pulling away.

"C'mon, Evan, you've been checking out my tits since the first time you came in here!" Jade said brightly.

"Jade, please..." Evan said, sweeping her hand away.

"I don't blame you for checking me out, Evan. Let's face it, I've got your wife beat in every way. I'm younger, I'm hotter, I've got a way better body, way bigger tits... I'm younger, tighter and better." Jade claimed.

"Jade, you've got the wrong idea." Evan panted out, panicking.

"You know, it's always you straight-laced guys that are deep down the most twisted. It's always you nice, hard-working, upstanding member of society type guys who want to get kinky as fuck in the bedroom. You marry the boring, yuppie girls who act like they know stuff but really don't know shit. And deep down, you want girls like me. You don't want a nice, boring, pretty girl. You want a nasty, slutty, whorish little tease... like me. You want a girl with tattoos, pierced nipples, and a clit ring." Jade purred. Evan's cock jumped in her hand. "Mmm, baby likes that! A normal, handsome man, works nine to five, goes home to his plain, happy wife, but he can't stop thinking about the slutty teenage redhead with the big tits and the piercings that works at the porn shop. You got tired of staring at your wife's bony ass, so you started coming in here and staring at my juicy one. You go home to a wife who dresses in white, but you can't stop thinking about the slut dressed in black. You want to resist, but you can't stop thinking about what color thong I'm wearing. You could go home to your nice, big house, your plain wife, and your boring, daily routine, or you could sneak off to the slutty goth girl's cheap apartment and spend the night getting your brain's fucked out."

"Jade, uh, th... this isn't right. I'm married." Evan stammered. She stepped forward, forcing Evan's back against a wall.

"I think this throbbing married cock says otherwise. You've never done anything wrong at all, have you?" Jade began, squeezing his cock more firmly. "You've always done what other people wanted you to do. You've always played by the rules. But you're starting to realize being bad is so much more fun. Evan, my body was built for bad things. I'm one of those dirty sluts you were warned about." With that, she slipped her hand under the hem of his slacks and his underwear, till her fingers wrapped around the warm skin of his bare, turgid weapon. "Wow! I can feel how much you want this! So big and fucking hard! This cock SO wants to do bad things. This cock so wants you to cheat on your wife. You've been dreaming about it. Fantasizing about it. And I have to. I so want to fuck a married man. Just the thought of a guy throwing out his vows just cause I'm that fucking sexy, that he wants me that bad... God, I want it! Think about it, Evan. This cock is just moments away from being buried up to the balls in a bare, wet, teen cunt! And when it's done there, it will be buried in a teenage girl's asshole, a privilege all married cocks deserve. Those big hands are gonna be squeezing my big, bare tits! This cock is about to have an eager young mouth sucking it off and swallowing every drop of cum in your balls. You're this close to feeling my tongue stud against the underside of your shaft. That married mouth is about to be filled with some hard nipples, and a teenage pussy, and a sexy, tight asshole. Why throw away all that pleasure? Why not just... indulge?"

Evan was wondering the very same thing. Why not just give in? He couldn't think straight as the teenage slut kept her hand in his pants, stroking his cock perfectly. Evan was always so tentative and careful and respectful with Diana. He had never been driven this wild by a woman, until now. This teenage, goth, redhead slut was turning him on more than any other woman had before. He didn't know what it was about her. Her luscious, hot body. Those mammoth, fleshy breasts. That round, juicy ass. Her gorgeous, teasing face. Her striking green eyes. Her dark sense of style, and how that combined with her natural good looks gave her a darkly sexual edge. Was it her tattoos and piercings, something so foreign to the straight-laced married man? Was it her obvious knowledge of all things sex that made her so appealing? He couldn't put his finger on what it was about her that drew him to her, but his lust for this goth teenage slut was real. He didn't realize it before, but she was the ideal, nasty slut of his fantasies.

He had spent the last few weeks fantasizing about this kinda thing, being ambushed by an aggressive, unrelenting slut. Just the thought of it, the thought of such irresponsibility, of such casual betrayal, it drove him nuts. How good must that sex be to betray someone you love? It would have to be amazing to make the sex worth it. He had always told himself it was just a fantasy, but now he was being presented with the reality, and it was as hot as the fantasies. He had an aggressive teenage slut with the body of a porn star targeting his married cock. He had to decide what was more important. His loyalty to his wife, or living out his sizzling hot fantasies? The needs of his heart or the needs of his cock? Was he willing to risk his entire marriage just to see the luscious naked body of a 19-year-old porn shop worker? Was he willing to throw his marriage away just to indulge his curiosity and see what kind of sexy tattoos marked this gorgeous slut's pale, creamy skin? He wanted to be loyal to his wife, but Jade and these pornos had him wondering if he was missing out on something. Did Evan want to go through life always on the straight and narrow, never taking any risks, never seeing the other side of life? Could he go through life never knowing the pleasures of a pair of giant, soft breasts? Could he live with himself not knowing just how mighty and powerful that ass of hers was? Did he really want to go through his life never spending at least one night with one, just, total and complete slut? Did he want to just subsist on married sex and never experience a lusty encounter with a sex expert? Was Diana really enough for him, or did he need more?

Diana had done so much for him, bringing him out of shell, seeing something in him that no one ever did. Evan loved her and was grateful for all that she had done. He owed her so much. He certainly owed her enough to not just cheat on her. He shouldn't just betray her at the first opportunity. He should be a good husband and resist, but that just seemed so difficult. Cheating sounded so good!

Evan looked down as the teasing slut chewed her lip. Evan glanced at her fault-line of creamy cleavage. She was sexy, no-doubt, but she was certainly the wrong choice. Diana was a successful, professional woman, a good-looking, attractive wife. Jade was a 19-year-old slut who worked in a porn store. She certainly didn't have a lot of future prospects, and any man should know better and aim higher than this trashy goth slut. Sure, she was sexy, incredibly sexy, but it was clear she was bad news.

The choice should be obvious, right?

***************

Diana was nervous as the security footage ended. For a few moments, the screen was black. Diana was watching, nervous at what she was about to see. Deep down, she knew...she knew what she was about to see.

But when footage re-appeared on screen, and the setting had changed from the inside of the porn store to footage of a video camera perfectly positioned inside of a bedroom, even though she suspected it, Diana's heart still dropped.

****************

Evan burst into the bedroom, the young slut wrapped around him as they furiously made out. Jade's legs were wrapped around his hips, her heels locked together as his hands held her under her knees, supporting her. Her arms were wrapped around his neck, and her tongue was down his throat.

Evan was surprised at how quickly he had succumbed. He had debated it for... only a second, it seemed, before he gave in, before his lips met Jade's in a fierce kiss. His attraction towards Jade, his urge to cheat, was too strong. They made out roughly in the porn shop, rolling against the walls as their hands were all over each other. Their lips only parted when Jade's co-worker entered and caught them in the act, rolling his eyes in annoyance at his slutty co-worker. Jade quickly clocked out, grabbed a few articles of slutty lingerie, stuffed them in her bag, and followed the married man out the door.

Jade was all over the married man as she guided him to her place, forcing Evan through unfamiliar territory on the bad side of town. They eventually reached her apartment building, and neither of them could keep their hands off the other as they entered.

Evan dropped the teen slut onto the bed and stepped back. The younger woman's striking green eyes stared up at him, legs spreading invitingly, exposing her creamy thighs. With only a moment's hesitance, Evan reached down and began to lift the hem of his shirt. He was soon bare-chested in front of this young slut, and she was an appreciative audience, eyeing his fit upper-half hungrily. Evan didn't pause for a second before beginning to undo his belt, not wanting to disappoint his slut. He let his slacks fall to the floor, leaving him clad only in his tight blue boxer-briefs, which clung to his engorged member.

"Wow." Jade marveled, seeing visual evidence of his size. "I definitely struck gold. I know I felt it before, but I didn't realize you were that big!"

"Uh, thanks." Evan replied.

"You don't have to be shy with me, Evan. I'm not your wife. I'm your whore. Your mistress. Your slut on the side. With me, you can be honest. Expose the real you. The side you can't ever let your wife see." Jade explained. Evan nodded. "Now, show me that married cock!"

Evan exhaled then lowered his briefs, letting them fall to the floor, showing off his throbbing married cock to a woman other than his wife for the first time ever.

"Whoa." Jade called out appreciatively as Evan's cock bobbed in front of her eyes. "That is the married cock of my dreams." she said before standing up. She stepped forward and took his bare cock in her smooth hand, causing him to jump slightly. "You really should have known this would happen. This is what happens when you wave a fat fucking cock in front of an innocent, impressionable 19-year-old."

"You are far from impressionable." Evan remarked.

"Ah!" she said, mock offended. "I'm just a simple, innocent teenage girl trying to make a living just innocently selling porn to an appreciative audience. But you saunter in and wave this fat fucking cock under my nose and you think I can just let that pass? Do you realize how fucking horny I am? I could practically smell that massive cock as soon as you came in. I could practically hear the cum sloshing around your sack. You were gagging to be taken, weren't you?" she asked, stroking his meat.

"God, yes." Evan moaned out, his attention being drawn toward his cock being pleasured.

"Your wife must be pretty dumb." Jade began. "Just dragging you around, trying to be all 'adventurous' and 'edgy' by going to a porn store. She didn't realize how plain she really is. She doesn't realize what a hunk you are, and that other women might want a taste. She didn't realize she was just showing you off, just begging for you to be taken from her. She didn't realize there are other women that won't show her any respect just cause you have a ring on your finger. She doesn't realize that other women won't play nice when there's good sex on the table. You realize this cock is mine now? It belongs to me. This fat dick, those heavy balls, all the cum filling it up, it's all for me now. Your wife got reckless and stupid, and now another woman owns her man's cock. If she was smart, she would just lock you up in your house and use you for her pleasure. I might have to do that... I have handcuffs in the dresser." Jade teased.

Evan's head fell back as the younger girl stroked him. He looked around the room. Her apartment in general looked fairly cheap, a lot of stuff looking like she got them second-hand. Her room had posters on the wall for bands, but the general décor was black. There definitely was a bit of forebodingness to this room.

Jade pulled him into a kiss, her soft lips meeting his. She slithered her tongue into his eager mouth, and as their tongues mashed together, he could feel her tongue stud against him. It was a new experience for the sheltered married man, to say the least.

She pulled him to the bed, curled into each other as they made out. Finally, Jade pushed him away, pushing the naked married man onto his back, his head at the foot of the bed.

"Close your eyes, baby." Jade purred, getting back on her feet.

The camera recording this scene was facing the foot of the bed, and in this position, Diana could only see the top of her husband's head. As Jade stood, her back faced the camera. Diana watched as the young woman let her skirt drop to the floor, exposing her thong clad ass to the camera. Each cheek was round and full, and her right ass-cheek had a tattoo of a snake's tooth, dripping with venom. She then lifted her tank top, exposing her bare back. She had a very large tattoo there as well, what appeared to be a pair of wings, adorning her entire back. And they weren't like bird's wings, or angel's wings. They looked more severe. They looked like devil wings.

As she lifted her top over her chest, her massive breasts plopped out, so large they were partly visible from behind her. Jade tossed the top aside and pulled her thong down, leaving her naked save for her fishnet stockings and leather boots. She was done stripping for now, so she joined Evan on the bed. She climbed over the nude married man, getting on all fours on top of him.

"Open up, baby, and see your destiny." Jade said as she curled her fingers around Evan's shaft again. Evan's eyes opened and looked straight up at the bare, tight pussy above him. He eyed the piercing on her clit, and the sight of something so raw drove him wild. His mouth watered as he stared at the juicy cunt hovering inches above him. Her scent hit his nose, and his body jerked in pleasure. As the girl began stroking his cock, Evan slid his hands up around her ass and pulled her down as his mouth dove up and surrounded her pussy with his open mouth.

"Aaaahh!" Jade moaned out, feeling the married man's tongue enter her dripping cunt. As the married man began to suck her pussy, she returned her favor, letting the married man's cock enter her hot mouth.

Diana watched in horror as she saw the back of the young girl's head bobbing as she sucked off her husband. And in the center of the screen, her husband was eating this young, trashy slut's pussy, his mouth really getting in there, clearly enjoying the taste of her. He never got that ferocious with his own wife, but with this little tramp, he dove right in. Diana didn't know if she could watch this slutty young girl riding her husband's face, her big, fleshy, round ass-cheeks bouncing, her asshole pointed directly at the camera.

Diana didn't see what her husband found so appealing. This young girl was so trashy! Sure, she had big tits and a round ass, but Diana was far more trim and fit than the curvy girl she was watching on the screen. Plus, she was adorned with all those slutty tattoos and piercings. But for some reason, her husband was loving it as he slurped the young girl's cunt.

Evan and Jade were lost for a few minutes, sucking at each other. Any thoughts of his wife had faded from Evan's mind as he sucked at Jade's needy cunt. It tasted so good! Evan couldn't get enough of her tasty sex juices. He was also spurred on by the young mouth inhaling his cock.

Jade was sucking him so well! Her lips were stretched around his meaty pole as she inhaled the married man's cock. Evan could feel her tongue-stud against his shaft, driving him wild with lust. It was so wrong, but it felt so right. She was sucking him better than Diana ever did. His wife never sucked him with such ferocity. Diana was like a beginner compared to this girl. It was amazing to him that this young 19-year-old could be so much better at sucking dick than his wife, a woman 10 years her senior. Jade bobbed deep on every suck, taking every inch of his thick weapon into her tight, wet throat. It was clear that Jade was a very experienced and talented whore. Her red hair was falling into his crotch, tickling his balls as she sucked him.

Diana was disgusted by these images on screen, but she couldn't look away. Those nasty DVDs her husband had been watching sprung to her mind. So many of these cheating husband porno's featured the husbands being caught fucking their slutty, busty mistresses. In those movies, the mistresses were always busty and hot and sexy and always seemingly pure evil, just dripping with malice, a trait the men seemed to find irresistible. They reveled in having the men betray their wives. It was like sport for them, almost. And when they were caught by the plain, boring wives, they would have no mercy. It wasn't enough for them to simply carry out affairs behind the wives' backs, letting the wife think all was well while the hubby secretly snuck off with his slut on the side and gave her his best. Even though, in a way, that was the more sinister outcome, these sluts had higher hopes. They wanted to steal the husbands right in front of the stupid wives. When caught, these sluts would carry on with the sex, berating and humiliating the wives, making them cry and crumble in front of them, only making the cheating sex even lustier and better. Sometimes, the sluts would force the wives to participate in the action, which usually amounted them making the wives suck their assholes while they continued fucking the married man. Sometimes, they would make the wife suck their massive breasts, sometimes they would make them rub or suck their clits. No matter what, the sluts would make the wives give pleasure to the woman who had stolen her man, in a way to fully supplant her superiority.

It was clear both Jade and Evan loved this porn. And Diana knew, if she had caught them in person, the scene would carry on like it did in the movies. Evan and Jade wouldn't stop. They would keep going. They would humiliate her. If Jade got the opportunity, she would no doubt make the slim wife suck her asshole.

Diana shivered in disgust.

After a few minutes, the cheating couple stopped sucking each other off. Jade lifted herself and was now putting a lot of her weight on Evan's face, smothering his face with her cunt and her round, fleshy ass. She ground herself into his face, moaning as she did so, before finally pulling herself away, Evan's mouth forced off her pussy with a smack.

"Alright, baby." Jade began. "You ready to officially cheat on your wife? Full-on, cock-in-another-woman's-cunt-while-your-wife-waits-at-home-like-a-dumbass cheating?"

Jade knee-crawled on the bed to spin around to face Evan and the camera, keeping one arm across her chest, preventing full view of her breasts. She reached down and grabbed his dick as she straddled him, pointing the married cock directly at her needy pussy. Evan's eyes were on the young slut's chest, waiting for her big boobs to be revealed.

"I asked you a question, babe." Jade purred, fingers digging into her own abundant breast flesh. "Are you ready to cheat? To live out your fantasy with your dream woman? You ready to break your marriage vows permanently?" she asked, preening slightly.

"Yes. YES! Please! I'm so ready!" Evan plead. "Please show me your breasts! I need to see them!" he begged.

"You want to see my tits?" Jade asked.

"Yes!" Evan affirmed.

"Are you sure? Cause these aren't the type of tits you forget about." Jade purred. "These jugs will dominate all your thoughts... your fantasies. It's too much take. There are just so big! Letting these breasts into your mind will force all thoughts of your wife out of your brain. All that silly love and loyalty to her will have to go. So, I'll ask you again, are you going to choose these 44EE tits over your boring, ugly wife?" Evan paused for a moment.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,924 Followers