Younger, Tighter, Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,909 Followers

"Yes." he relented.

"Say it like I did. Say you are choosing my tits over your boring, ugly, stupid wife." Jade ordered.

"I would rather have your tits than my boring, ugly, stupid wife." Evan repeated. Jade's plump lips curled into a smile, and she pulled her arm back, finally exposing her mammoth breasts to the married man.

Evan's eyes widened. He was in shock. Jade's breasts were just incredibly massive. Two round, smooth, creamy mounds of flesh, seemingly as big as fucking watermelons. Each pink nipple was round and smooth, and dangling from each nipple was a piercing. This vision was so raw and so sexy, Evan didn't know how to handle himself. Lust overcame him.

At the same instant that Jade lowered her needy pussy down over Evan's pulsing married cock, Evan lifted himself and attached his mouth onto one of the young slut's throbbing nipples.

"Aaaahhh!" Jade sighed with pleasure with the combination of the thick cock filling her wet pussy and the eager mouth beginning to suck her nipple. Evan's mouth formed a tight seal around the nub, sucking it, flicking his tongue over the hard nipple and the attached piercing. Jade spun her hips lightly, swirling the married cock inside of her. She wrapped her arms around the married man's head, squishing her breasts around his face, trying to smother him between her creamy breasts. Evan slid his hands up and cupped both of the fleshy jugs in his hands, digging his fingers into the mounds.

"Mmmmmm." Evan moaned from deep in his throat, the sensation of squeezing such massive breasts a deep-seeded pleasure he could not deny. He felt like a man, being able to squeeze tits this size. This was a pleasure he had been denied, kept away from for too long. His parents had kept him away from the pleasures of the flesh, and his wife had tried give him this type of pleasure in a very controlled manner. He had never had the chance to go out and take what he wanted, to indulge in those base, masculine needs, to experience something raw and filthy... until now. The pleasures of the flesh were in his hands, and he planned to indulge. He planned to let loose.

Evan slid his face against Jade's breasts, fully immersing himself in the softness. His hands were doing the same, squeezing her soft, fleshy orbs over and over again. He couldn't get enough of them, loving the sensation of the soft mounds pouring through his fingers. Evan's cock was equally indulging in this young slut's hot body, buried up to the balls in her tight, squeezing cunt. This was a new experience altogether. He was amazed again by Jade, amazed that such an obvious, blatant slut could have a cunt so much tighter than his wife's. His wife was no pure angel before she met him, but he had no doubt her history didn't compare to Jade's resume of men. And yet, Jade's cunt was so much tighter than Diana's pussy. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Finally, Jade pushed him onto his back and dug her nails into his chest. He returned the favor, still squeezing at her melons.

"Alright baby, it's time to get the sex you would never get in married life." Jade boasted. Jade began to bounce on Evan, riding his married cock.

"Oh my God!" Evan moaned out. The sensation of Jade's tight cunt gripping his cock, smothering every inch with tightness and pleasure, it was a new experience.

"You like that?" Jade asked. "You like that fucking tight cunt around your married cock?"

"God yes!" he moaned out as she continued to bounce roughly on him.

"Better than your ugly wife's disgusting pussy?" Jade sneered.

"Yes! You're so much fucking tighter than her!" he admitted, gripping her tits roughly.

"Yes! Squeeze my fucking tits, baby! What a good fucking husband you are! You act all nice and good, but you go around and stare at all the pretty girls, gawk at their boobs, stare at their asses, and tell them how much tighter they are than your pathetic wife. Your wife loves you so much, but here you are, squeezing some nasty slut's huge boobs and saying such nasty things about her." Jade marveled.

"Fuck!" Evan groaned, driving up into her harder.

"Say it, baby. Talk like they do in the movies! Talk to me like a real, sexy fucking man cheating on his stupid, boring, ugly wife with the hottest bitch he could find!" Jade pled.

"Yes!" Evan moaned out. "I love it! You're so fucking sexy, Jade! Your body is insane! I love your tits!" he said, jiggling her boobs appreciatively in his hands. "I love your ass!" he said, sliding his hands down her sides, going around her body and squeezing both of her firm, round ass-cheeks firmly. "I love your tattoos. Your fucking piercings! I love it all!"

"You already love me, don't you Evan?" Jade asked, her huge tits bouncing in the married man's palms. "You already love me way more than you ever loved your stupid wife. Don't you? You fucking love the porn shop slut more than your plain, boring wife? Right? Admit it!"

"YES!" Evan groaned out, driving up into her, not sure if he really loved this young slut, but knowing for sure that saying it would drive him wild with lust. "Yes, I fucking love you, you little bitch! I love you more than I ever loved my disgusting wife! She's nothing compared to you. You, you nasty fucking slut, you're better than her in every fucking way!"

"Tell me! Tell me who owns this cock now! Tell me!" Jade demanded.

"You do!" Evan screamed out. "You own this fucking cock! It's your property! I married Diana, but my cock belongs to you! You can do whatever you want to it and I won't stop you!"

"FUCK!" Jade screamed out, bouncing on Evan harder. "I'm such a fucking whore! A whore for married men! God, I'm never fucking a single guy ever again! Married men need sluts like me! The only reason boring women can stay married is if their men have sluts like me to take care of them!"

The illicit lovers worked up a sweat as they fucked. Evan held his hands on Jade's ass, pulling her down into him as he drove up into her, squeezing the ripe, juicy cheeks firmly. And she drove that ass into him, fucking him into submission, using her ass like the weapon it was.

"I want to do it all, baby!" Evan groaned out. "I want to fucking do it all with you! Only you!"

"Oh baby, we will! We fucking will!" Jade moaned out, bouncing on the married dick. "I'll be your fucking slut! You can have me in any hole at any time! I'll do whatever you want! We'll do all the fun stuff, and we'll leave all the boring, dull shit to that fucking wife of yours. Cause that's what wives like her deserve."

"Yes!" Evan said, driving up into her hard, looking and acting more like an alpha male than he ever had before. "I want to make all your nasty fantasies come true!"

"Babe, that's a long fucking list! Fuck yes!" Jade screamed. "You are so hot! My perfect, fantasy married man. We're gonna do it all! We're gonna fuck every day behind your wife's back! You're gonna fuck my mouth, my cunt, my ass, my tits! We're gonna fuck in your marital bed whenever we get the chance! I want your sheets soaked with my sweat and cum when your wife sleeps on it! I want her to smell me every fucking night. I want to put my sweaty ass on her pillow when you fuck me! I want your wife to catch us! I want her to catch me juicing your cock for every drop of cum! When she sees the young, pierced, tattooed up slut fucking her husband better than she ever could, her heart will break, and her tears will make me cum! When she's a slobbering, blubbering mess, I'll grab her head, pull her in close, and smother her fucking ugly face with my ass!"

"Oh my God!" Evan grunted out, driving up into the young slut harder.

"Yes! Fuck yes!" Jade screamed out. "Yes! I'll grab her by her ratty hair, pull her in rough, and just scrub my sweaty ass all over her disgusting face! I'll slide my ass-crack all over her nasty face while I ride you. She'll never forget the taste and smell of my ass! I'll make her kiss my asshole, make her suck it, make her rim me, GOD YES!" Jade squealed. Evan drove up into her roughly, loving the filth she could come up with. "Pound me, Evan! Pound me! Pound my hot body with your fat cock! You like that? You like the thought of this 19-year-old slut making your wife her ass slave?"

"GOD! FUCK YES!" Evan grunted out, pulling Jade down hard, his lips meeting hers as they kept fucking hard, driving into each other roughly. Her breasts jiggled against Evan's fit chest. Jade turned her head to the side, her lips moving close to the married man's ear.

"I'm close, baby." Jade whispered. "Make me cum! Make your little whore cum!"

"I'm gonna cum, too!" Evan groaned out, still aiding the little slut bouncing on him.

"Do it inside me, babe." Jade gasped out. "Cum in me! Make me your little pregnant whore! Evan, I love you, and I want to have all your babies! So do it! Fill me with all that hot, sticky cum! Give me all the sperm in your balls! Give me all the babies that were supposed to belong to your stupid fucking wife! This cock won't truly be mine till you do! The only way this fucking fantasy can end is with you knocking me up! So do it! Do it! Give me your cum! I want it so bad!" the young slut begged.

"Fuck yes!" Evan screamed out. "I want it! I want you to have all my babies! I don't want my ugly wife to have any! You're so much better than her, you deserve it all!"

"I'm gonna cum, baby! I'm gonna cum! Make your little tattooed slut cum! Make my cunt quiver, baby! Oh my God! OH MY GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! YES! YES! YES! YYYYYEEEEESSSSSSS! FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!" Jade screamed at the top of her lungs as she came, her cunt locking around Evan's pulsing married shaft.

"UUUUHHHHH GGGOOOODDDD YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!" Evan grunted, his voice strained as his balls twisted in climax, cum firing from his sack into the tight young slut on top of him. Their bodies writhed together in pleasure as the married man came inside his new slut.

Diana was disgusted. Horrified, disgusted, revolted, appalled. Her life had just fallen apart in front of her eyes. Her husband had cheated on her with a scheming slut, who had designs to destroy and humiliate Diana. Evan had agreed to this sick filth, going along with it, taking pleasure in the idea of taking part in it.

Diana wanted to look away, but part of her couldn't help but keep watching. She knew she had to see this. She had to know how far her husband had fallen. She kept watching as her husband and the little slut's lips met in soft kisses as they came down from their highs. Something so intimate, after something so brutally sexual. It was jarring.

Diana was shaken from her reverie by the phone ringing. She finally pulled her eyes away from the screen and picked up the bedside phone.

"Um, hello?" Diana asked, her voice cracking.

"Uh, hi, this is Paul Shoemaker, is this Diana?" a voice asked.

"Uh, yes." Diana confirmed.

"Hi, Diana, I work with your husband. I'm calling because we've been trying to get ahold of him. I know he took a sick day, but we've been trying to call him on his cell, and he didn't reply, and we finally found someone who knew his home number, so we're wondering if he was there so we could talk?" Paul asked.

"Uh..." Diana began. A sick day? He took a sick day? He had left this morning like he was going to work like normal. Then, it hit her. He was with Jade. He had spent his morning with her. That would explain why Jade was so disheveled when she came in. They had been doing it again this morning. Evan clearly felt no guilt after their first encounter, and they had kept going at it again.

"Mrs. Prentiss?" Paul asked.

"Oh... he's not here." Diana said, hanging up, nearly catatonic. Her eyes were on the screen. Jade was now on all-fours, facing the camera, and Evan's face was buried between her full, round ass cheeks. Jade looked back at him and spoke up.

"Oh, Evan, you are so fucking good. Keep rimming my asshole. Yes! God, I love you. You are so fucking perfect. Babe, we will be fucking for a long, long time. I have so much more to teach you. To show you. You could be something special with me. And, plus, you think you've seen some real nasty porno? You should see my collection. The nastiest fucking shit you could find. All of it with men cheating on their wives. I even got some home-made stuff, true tales of men actually having the balls to cheat on their wives in the awesomest ways possible. Just wait till you see them. You'll get some good ideas." Jade boasted. Evan kept sucking her ass lovingly.

Diana was frozen in place. She watched her husband get behind Jade, his face rising above the edge of screen, disappearing behind it. Now, he was just another man, some guy with a slut in his bed. He put his cock in place, and pushed it into her tight ass. Diana's focus was on the slut on all fours, facing the camera. Jade grimaced slightly before her face softened into a look of pleasure. Evan began fucking her ass in earnest, and Diana couldn't stop watching. Jade's eyes were staring straight at the camera, as if she knew Diana would be watching. Diana was. She watched this trashy young slut, on all fours, her massive, creamy udders hanging below her, grazing the bed. And Jade's eyes, her fierce, striking green eyes just stared at her, smug in their superiority, smug knowing that Diana's husband was hers now. He was now for her pleasure alone, willing to play her sick games. There was malice behind that glare, a look that said that if Jade had her way, Diana would be behind the bent-over slut, worshipping her asshole with her tongue.

Diana hoped it would never come to that.

A depth of depravity she didn't know he had had been brought out of Evan, not only by Jade, but also by that sick porn Diana herself had brought into the house. Diana had started them down this slippery slope, and that had led his cock to another woman's tighter, better cunt. Diana knew she had had a good thing with Evan, and due to her lust for slightly better sex, she had lost everything. She had inadvertently sent Evan down a new path with another woman. She had blown it big time. And now her husband's cock was in the ass of another woman, giving him more pleasure than he had ever had.

Diana had been the one that did all the heavy lifting. She had taken him from a shy young man to a loving husband. She had done the hard work to unearth the stud underneath, and just at the point that that stud emerged, another woman had swooped in and taken the prize. At the last possible moment, that bitch Jade took over and was given all the orgasms Evan the stud was supposed to give to his wife. Diana had done the work and got none of the pleasure. Evan the stud had emerged, and someone else was reaping the benefits.

Sadly, this was almost the preferable option for Diana. She almost hoped that it was her work that had led to this, since the idea of that little whore doing in one night what Diana had failed to do in ten years filled her with an even greater sense of inadequacy. She was already feeling inadequate already. Jade was younger, with much larger tits, a hotter, rounder ass, and apparently, a tighter, wetter cunt. Diana suddenly felt flat, inadequate, and less of a woman than Jade. And if you find out your husband prefers a 19-year-old slut who works at a porn shop as opposed to his sweet, nice, pretty wife, inadequacy is all you can feel.

Diana finally turned off the DVD, not wanting to watch any more of her husband fucking another girl up the ass. And it was just in time, as minutes later, Evan walked in, wearing his work clothes. Diana was frozen, not sure what to expect. But Evan acted like normal, smiling at his wife.

"Hi." Diana said, unsure what to say.

"Hey, babe. Sorry I'm late. Work was crazy." Evan said effortlessly, coming over to give his wife a peck on the lips. Diana sensed a strange taste on his lips, but Evan gave no indication that anything was off. "I'm all sweaty, I'm gonna take a shower." Evan said, walking off.

Diana was stunned. He was lying, she knew that, but he was so good at it. His lies sounded true. Diana's heart dropped. She had taken pride in the fact that she had brought Evan out of his shell. But now, he had gone too far, too out of his shell, beyond what Diana could give him. She had trained him too well, and now, he had stepped out on her. He was cheating on her and lying to her easily about it, things she would have never thought he was capable of.

It was at this point that Diana realized she didn't really know her husband at all.

*************

(Author's Note: This story was another attempt to do something a bit different. I hoped it worked. Once again, I wanted to put out the call for any and all story ideas for stories in this genre, with either fresh characters or characters from my other stories. So, thanks for reading, and thanks for sticking with my stories.)

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,909 Followers