All Comments on 'Your Heart's Desire'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is one of the best stories on here. As a male feminist, I love the emphasis you placed on a woman being more than just a device for pleasure and you coupled sensual passion with elegant sexuality expertly. The professor is a strong character and I enjoyed the development you put into your story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is probably one of the better stories I've read here and I've been visiting Literotica for a long time now. Very well written, easy to follow, and nice student/professor relationship development. Is there a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
keep going

This was an amazing story, I really hope you keep writing and adding more chapters to this story

BahamaBahamaalmost 11 years ago
Keep going

That was one of the best I've read in a long time. Part 2?

MGU67MGU67almost 11 years ago
more please

A lovely beginning, I do hope there are more stories to tell about these characters. Well done and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

HOT!!

ava23ava23almost 11 years ago
very well written

would love to read more of Anne's "education".

jpb531jpb531almost 11 years ago
Nice

Although I get the call for more here, at the same time I think the story stands well on its own and doesn't need additional chapters to be complete.

gotranegotranealmost 11 years ago
Classic Story!

This is what writing is all about! Except for an occasional lapse, this is one of, if not the, best stories I've ever read on Literotica. Like some, I'd like to see a sequel, but like others, it can stand on it's own merits. Either way, keep writing and I'll certainly keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ohhhh so wonderful

Oh my, that was so incredibly sexy. Please write more of these two lovely women, they have left me just dripping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great

I love reading student or in this case former student-teacher encounters. I would love for you to continue this story by adding a twist.

zypnotzypnotalmost 11 years ago
Very pleasant read

This is a very nice story, well written and the characters you described overwhelmed me with warm feelings especially while reading how they respect each other. And it is a hot story either.

I love the stories about lesbian love themes most at this site and you've shared a top one with us; thank you for that.

I hope you'll be able to write more of such stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Curious

I absolutely enjoyed it. I've never experienced being with a woman, but it has always been a fantasy. This story just fueled my crave for a woman. I shall follow my heart's desire. Thank you!

cyberoptiqcyberoptiqabout 10 years ago
HOT!! HOT!! HOT!!

Sounds like a true story from the way it's written...Good job!!

Carole_n_NiceCarole_n_Niceover 9 years ago
I keep checking your bio

I read one of your anal stories, A genre I have never done before and not one that I can say, would ever be my chosen. Nevertheless, I have read several of your stories and I keep flipping back to your bio? To confirm that you actually are a guy because you write like a woman. I submitted a couple of stuff of my own in the last few weeks. I find myself reading your material to suck your brain dry and learn. If plagiarism is the ultimate form of flattery? Then what must learning to copy one's style must be? Thank you. I love what you write, I love how you can somehow give background and keep your story short and I love that I learn from you. C'est bon!

schmooworldschmooworldover 9 years ago
Great!

Story was great! Loved it. Wish I had a professor like Patricia ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a pussy for breakfast

Quite interesting as how you brought these two women together. I really liked the story especially when Anne was made to stand in front of a window and play with her pussy. I was sitting there reading about it and I was playing with my own pussy. It made reading this part of the story especially nice for me. I hope that you continue with this story but really it is good just as the way that you ended it. Thanks. Betsey

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 9 years ago
Great story

Love the story and would love to read what happens next

mazzmemazzmealmost 9 years ago
Another hit out of the park!

A.serious positive pattern is forming with this gifted author who knows how to captivate the reader. Enough said!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I love this

Please tell me there is more or more to come. Because you're a genius. ♡

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Wow. This was sensually erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

Could use a bit of proof reading, but the plot and characters were excellent! I'd love to read more on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I wish it were longer. But all in all it was very good. I like the teacher/student stories even though Anne wasn't Patricia's student anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank You.

I am quite a bit older now but when I was in college a woman turned the light on for me about women & women. The light burns brightly still.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 7 years ago

I've read this several times already and I think it's a wonderful story. A bit short but great nonetheless.

shang40shang40almost 6 years ago
Me as receiver and giver

First to tell I am an Indian male. During college days a professor became my good friend because he was young. Once during holidays I visited his house and that night turned me a receiver of getting my cock sucked thoroughly.

Following morning turned me a dedicated cock sucker.

We were in deep gay love for almost two years till he got married to a beautiful lady.

I always wants me as sexy girl and have lesbian lovers. May God can give me girl status in next birth.

Dedicated lesbian plus dedicated wife getting pounding by husband or his friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Have you deleted any stories?

Something to do with a corporate retreat

HeyAllHeyAllalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Previous comment

Hi

For a story about a corporate retreat, did you mean Naked Corporate Duties? It's still in my profile. Thanks for the message.

Heyall

Ps. Thanks to all readers also.

HeyAllHeyAllalmost 6 years agoAuthor
To the previous commentor

Email me and I'll send you the story. I plan on reworking and resubmitting stories in the future.

Thanks for reading and showing interest.

heyall

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot and amazing

Wow that was really hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fking hot

So real so sensual. Love bi woman and would love if my wife open for it. More amelie!

ultramanncultramanncalmost 3 years ago

Well done. Extremely written with clarity and passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG just loved it. I have now read all your stories you have published here and enjoyed each one with the best fir last

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a hot reminiscence for me. A long time ago at Cornell, one of my English studies professors slowly seduced and bedded me. I went to her place Friday night and left Sunday afternoon, a joyful sexually liberated woman. She was an absolutely fabulous lover, giving me multiple orgasms and showing me how to make love to a woman. Thank you.

multtestmulttestabout 1 year ago

Just started reading your stories and I am loving them. I just wanted to point out that you "pique" someone's interest, not "peak". I wouldn't point that out if I didn't love your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...