You're Nobody ... Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I asked for panties not pantyhose," Johnny said. Haley giggled wantonly.

I knew then that she was saturated down there. I faced my brother and told him, "They are my panties, pervert!"

"My asshole of a brother pulled my leotard over his head and pretended to be a bank robber. But I'm sure I saw him sniffing at the crotch."

Noreen picked up the discarded leotard from the floor and handed it to me. "Here, smell them yourself."

I obliged her. There were two distinct odors assailing my nostrils: one was a slight smell of urine. The other was much stronger and it was of Noreen's arousal from the earlier party and from waiting for me to show up in her room.

"It was my turn to spin," Noreen said, "and I did. Haley was selected and also selected dare. I told her to lose her panties too. She did, but already wanting to fuck my brother, she made a point of flashing him after removing them. I saw that she'd shaved since the last time I'd seen her pussy."

"When was that?" I inquired. My thirst for knowledge was unquenchable.

Taking me seriously, Noreen's forehead furrowed as she thought about it. "I think, umm, it might have been a week ago after we were swimming in the pool. We, umm, took showers and she came out as I was going in. she had a neatly trimmed bush then as I recall."

"So she took the rest off essentially for Johnny?"

"I guess," Noreen said. "I certainly hope she didn't do it for me!"

I laughed and left it at that.

"It was Johnny's turn next and he chose truth. 'Have you ever had sexual thoughts about a close family member?' Haley asked and unhesitatingly Johnny answered yes. I was stunned," Noreen said.

I knew enough to keep quiet and let Noreen finish her story.

"W—Who? I croaked," Noreen said. "But I was stopped by Haley who had this evil smile as she informed me he couldn't answer two questions on a spin.

Johnny's turn came next and he picked, dare.

"I dare you to make out with your sister for two minutes," Haley said with that same evil smile.

"And how did that work out?" I asked Noreen, who now had a flush spreading across her entire body.

"Kiss me some and I'll tell you."

I had no problem with that, having freshened my breath just before knocking on her door. I took her into my arms and gave her the number one treatment. Kissing should feel like a marathon, not a sprint. When I felt her lips press into mine I pulled back ever so slightly. I was telling her there was no hurry we'd get there soon enough, and that's all she needed to know for the moment.

Next I held her face in my hands, before sweeping her hair behind her ear. I had one hand lightly stroke the back of her neck, and then felt her mouth opening. Only then did I slip my tongue into her welcoming mouth. When her tongue greeted me, I pulled her close and caressed each breast in turn, lightly teasing her nipples. No, I didn't pull, squeeze or twist them. That was reserved for her mother. If you recall, Noreen was abused by that bastard Compton, and I didn't want her going back in that direction ever again.

I ended that kiss but continued kissing her on the neck, shoulder and then each breast culminating in a short period of sucking on each nipple.

Noreen was gasping when I stopped.

"Why?"

"Why what?" I countered.

"Why'd you stop?"

"Oh, that. Well you were telling me about your little party, remember?"

"You want to hear me tell about kissing my brother!"

"I do!"

"He's my brother and I love him to pieces, but he can't ... make that doesn't know the first thing about kissing. You do, by the way. You're the best kisser I've ever known."

"So ..."

"So I damn near swallowed his tongue. He had it in my mouth before I knew what was happening. Haley nearly pissed herself laughing at us. You know, two minutes can be an eternity sometimes."

I nodded. It was certainly true. I recalled a time in Africa when pinned down by machine-guns and mortar fire. It was less than two minutes before our air support arrived, but it was certainly an eternity.

"Anyway it finally ended and we spun the bottle again and there I was ... up again.

"Dare," I said after taking a swig of bourbon from the bottle.

"Take your dress off," my brother said in a shaky voice as Haley snuggled up against him.

I stood up drunkenly and slipped the dress off my shoulders to cheers from both Johnny and Haley. My bra ... well you saw, excuse me, can see it there for yourself," she said, and then continued. "It's a quarter cup that leaves my nipples free.

I was stunned to see Haley lick her lips lasciviously. My brother didn't bother to disguise his reaction, and adjusted his erection so it didn't poke straight out at me. I appreciated that anyway. But Haley ..."

"Yes, Haley," I said wanting Noreen to keep talking.

"She tried a wolf whistle and ended up saying, 'Nice nipples Noreen.'"

"Thank you," I said and blew her a kiss. Then I thought of a reply and added, "Nice pussy"

I spun the bottle then and once again it pointed at Johnny. "Truth" he said again; he already had a hand under Haley's sweater fondling a breast.

"I hated myself for asking, but I felt compelled to get it out in the open. Which family member have you had sexual thoughts about?"

"Why you, sister dear, just you."

"I guess that lowered the level, huh?" I said.

Noreen nodded. "It sure did."

Johnny decided to amplify on his answer and added, "I umm, saw you with that Compton prick."

"Oh no! I thought, he saw us ... I figured I was ruined despite your taking care of him for me."

"You went down on him in his driveway."

"You saw me going down on him?"

"Yeah, I had my telescope pointed in that direction looking at the moon but saw something moving, lowered the scope, and there you were--with his dick in your mouth. Sorry sis, but that's what I saw, and remember, you asked me."

"Wow!" Haley said, "That's sooo fuckin' hot!" And without being goaded by the rules of Truth or Dare, she peeled off her sweater and sat there nude with Johnny's hand still playing with her stiffened nipple.

"My brother decided that he was over-dressed and took his pants off, letting his big dick spring out--much to Haley's and my delight."

Haley was playing with his dick and I admit I was fascinated by how big he was. I wanted to touch him, but couldn't bring myself to do it. I think he felt kinda the same about me," Noreen said with some sadness in her voice.

I was about to go down on Noreen just to make her feel better, when she perked up and said, "Then Haley stunned me."

"How?" I asked and sat back to listen.

"She never let go of my brother's dick, but reached out with her other hand and pulled me close to her. Then she grabbed my ass and turned me so that I was facing her and leaned in and kissed my pussy."

"Whoa!" I heard Johnny call out."

"Haley's hand left my ass and parted my labia. I was frozen to the spot."

"Did she go down on you?" I asked.

"Did she ever! She kissed me there, and then ran her tongue down the length of my pussy!"

"OH!" was the best I could manage at the time, but finally managed to ask, "And then?"

She still had Johnny's dick in hand, jerking him off, but slowly; and that's all I remember for a time ... at least about Johnny and her. Haley went down on me and that was all I could think about for some time.

My legs opened for her ..."

"Was this the first time for you with a girl?" I asked.

"Mmmm, pretty much. I mean, there was some fumbling around at a sleepover once, and of course I had kissed a girl or two after having some drinks at a graduation party.

"But no, I'd never had a girl go down on me. You did, of course, and that was heavenly. Haley was different--Haley was heavenly too, if you know what I mean."

"I think I do, Noreen. Go on, what happened next?"

"She went on to my clit, sucked it into her mouth and teased it with her tongue. I remember arching up at her, wanting her to take possession of my sex; I was so fuckin' wet, but she seemed to love it. Her mouth was a veritable vacuum cleaner, swallowing my juices as fast as I discharged them.

"I recall seeing my brother from the corner of my eye as he positioned himself behind Haley, and I guess--well, I knew damned well that he was eating her pussy out, or rimming her and I kind of doubt that, although I'll never know for certain.

"I certainly would have gone down on her if she'd given me the slightest indication she wanted that, you know? Instead I did something crazy, I began cursing her--telling her to do this and that, you know? I became Compton in a way, and Haley loved being told what to do."

"Examples," I said. Give me some examples."

"I recall ordering her to lick me."

"But she already was doing that."

"Yes, but saying it made me the boss of what was happening, not her," Noreen said sagely.

"I see," I said, "and what was Johnny doing?"

"He was fucking her from behind. He had to be, because although I couldn't actually see him doing it, he was grunting with the effort of pumping in and out of her."

"And Haley? What was she doing?"

"She was worshiping my cunt hole. Oh, and her hips were in rhythm with Johnny's strokes--so they were fucking, see?

"Anyway, I had both hands on Haley's head holding her against my pussy. I remember asking her how she liked it and she twisted her head to one side and said, "Sweet, like peaches and cream with just a hint of sour!"

"I laughed and told her she was a good little pussy licking whore. I heard my brother laugh at that. Strange isn't it? I mean, what one recalls of events like that."

"Haley got me off, but kept licking and sucking throughout my orgasm. When it ended I asked her--no, I ordered her to lick my asshole--and she did!

"She didn't even hesitate, the little whore, I mean, she was so fucking turned on by eating me out and getting fucked by Johnny--it's possible she was cumming too--I just don't know, but she went after my ass the same way she went at my cunt, full speed ahead.

"I kind of lost it after she got started analizing me. Did I mention that she decided to finger my pussy too?"

"No, that's news to me," I told her.

Nodding her head excitedly, Noreen said, "Well she did! Found what must have been my g-spot too about the same time her tongue slipped into my ass. Christ was THAT good!

"I mean, how fucking perverse was that?"

"People have done it before the two of you and people will do it after you two finished. It's part of sex, Noreen, that's all."

"You mean you'd lick me back there?"

"I might. Would you tongue me there?"

"In a heartbeat, baby! I've wanted to try it ever since she did me."

"So, Noreen, how did the party end up?"

"Umm, I felt another cum boiling up, you know? So I told her to suck my clittie, and pulled her hair until she moved from my ass to my clit.

"Oh, she was good. I mean she was soooo good at these dirty deeds it was simply sinful. She went to town on my twat, fingering my g-spot and licking my clit so that I was cumming and going so fast I didn't know where I was.

"Now by this time, Johnny had finished with her and like a lot of guys, just lay off to one side in kind of a stupor." Noreen tapped my chest with her index finger and said, "You being the exception, lover."

"I pushed Haley away from me, but feeling so lost in my rapture and all I wanted to do her in return. I told her to suck my brother until he was hard but to let me at her pussy.

"Now Haley was highly aroused from all the action even though she'd been more of a giver than taker. Oh, sure Johnny'd fucked her some, but still, she'd concentrated more on me than on her orgasm. So there she was, face and tits flushed red, her hair was a mess and her breathing ... well, it was shallow as hell, you know? Oh--oh, her eyes were clamped shut as she knelt down in front of him. Johnny leaned back against the headboard as she held his semi-hard cock in her hands and started a gentle stroking.

"I could see it hardening as she slowly jerked him off. Then as the purplish head of his cock popped out of its foreskin, Haley swirled her tongue around the head coating it with her saliva.

"Both Johnny and I moaned at the same time. Weird, huh?"

"Not if you were both enjoying the same or essentially the same sensations," I told her. She accepted this without comment and continued with the story.

Johnny got really hard pretty quickly. It was something to see."

"Nineteen year olds have that capability," I told her.

"You get it up pretty fast yourself," Noreen shot back. I accepted that lovely compliment without further comment, and she continued with what had happened between the three of them.

"Hungry Haley opened her mouth as wide as she could and plunged her face down taking at least half of Johnny's dick into her throat. I had to do something so I moved between Haley's legs and went at her.

"Oh, she loved that. Truth be told, I loved it too. I sucked her clit until she was moaning as both she and Johnny got closer to cumming.

"My hands found their way to her tits and I began pinching each nipple in turn. Then the orgasmic waves hit her. Yeah she was further along than my brother. Big surprise, huh?

"Anyway while Haley was writhing on the bed, Johnny's dick was flopping wilding in front of me, so yeah, I grabbed it and put it in my mouth. "

"NO!"

"Sue me!" Noreen shot back.

"Johnny knew who's mouth he was in--that's for sure--he exploded maybe twenty seconds after I gobbled him up.

"Were there any repercussions from Johnny after?" I inquired.

"Not Johnny," Noreen said. "Haley had some but she didn't discuss them while he was still with us. In fact she asked him to go down on her again, and he obliged her. I watched. He has a pretty good style, you know?"

"So I expect the two of you will be ...experimenting with one another?"

"I guess," Noreen said with a grin.

"Be careful," I added and left it at that. The girl had already been through a great deal with that bastard Compton, now she was infatuated with her brother. For that matter, Johnny had just lost his virginity to Haley, who would undoubtedly play a role in their sexual shenanigans from now on.

I thought that if possible I would try to find a decent guy for her to date. Haley and Johnny seemed alright for the moment. I knew that in time all three would find partners outside their little nest and left it at that.

I took Consuela to bed that night, but things seemed different. It was the last time we were together. She knew something about either Mrs. Klugman and myself, or perhaps had an inkling of Johnny and Noreen's incestuous relationship. I never found out the reason, but she handed in her resignation the following morning.

I didn't learn of her departure until that night at dinner, for Klugman brought me to the office with him and told me that I had a job as his Logistical Manager. It entailed following him around for a week, after which I was to make his decisions for him. Warren would double check my work to ensure its accuracy. It was fascinating work, and I was certainly busy for that time frame.

I did, however, make time for Sheila and occasionally Noreen. Haley made a move on me, but I fended her off and that pleased Noreen no end. Haley wasn't a recurrent problem for Johnny took up most of her time, buying her presents (yes, he had some money to spend, and did --on Haley.

It was a complete accident, but I found a nice guy for Noreen, and in three months they were engaged. That pleased Sheila so much that she bought me a Mercedes with her husband's approval.

On the job, Warren broached me about the best way to rid himself of Allison, his 21 year old secretary. He had a new GF, named Travis that was 'Travis with two big and I mean very big tits.'

I suggested he make Allison my secretary, telling him, "I don't mind your leftovers."

He thought it a brilliant idea. Allison was cool to the idea at first, but warmed up after I told her she deserved a raise and would give her one in a month if she worked out as my secretary.

She blew me that afternoon.

The following morning I fucked her over my new desk.

The next day she coyly asked me if I'd like to try two girls either on the desk or perhaps at a local hotel with more privacy. The new member was Janice.

The three of us adjourned to the nearest la Quinta for the remainder of the day and into the evening.

Life was indeed good.

I found the work less challenging then I'd thought it would be. Allison and Ginger were a great tandem. I did ask why Warren hadn't been included in their antics, and found out that he had difficulty finishing his business with Allison.

"He never made me cum," she lamented several times during our time together.

Travis, with the big chest, and Warren were at the Hilton, room 633, when he had a fatal heart attack.

I grieved with his family at the funeral. Sheila insisted that I become head of the firm, and left me to run it with only a financial manager auditing the books semi-annually to make sure I wasn't absconding with all the profits. I was doing well enough as it was and did my job, made the company money and paid the occasional bedside visit to Sheila. I went to Noreen's wedding the following June, and to Johnny's wedding the following November--she was five months along at the time--which precluded a June wedding the following year.

Allison moved to Colorado, but I kept seeing Janice, and as I mentioned, Sheila.

It's ten years now since I went after the orange. And Mrs. Waxenberry caused me to have my hand run over by Warren Klugman. A lot of positive change has come my way as a direct result, and I am deeply indebted to all who helped me along the way. I have, as you may have noted, tried to help others in turn.

One last note: It took me a year, but I finally located Consuela, the maid and my first sexual partner at the Klugman's.

I asked if she was content with her present situation. She told me she was. And so in lieu of hiring her as my personal maid, I gave her a gift of $35,000 to off-set her daughter's (not mine, she assured me) education at UCLA some years hence.

I have avoided any realistic discussion of marriage, and intend to remain single. I am now a multimillionaire thanks to the Klugman's and do not intend to ever be homeless again.

THE END

12