You're The One Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WilBeLes
WilBeLes
167 Followers

"We can't do this here. If we get caught I..." She sat on my lap, straddled my hips and wrapped her arms around my neck. Her skirt was riding high up her thighs, revealing a pair of white bikini style panties. I could see a wet patch at the crotch, proof of what she had in mind for us.

"They won't catch us. This is only a tease for what I have planned for us today. My finals start next week. After that, I will graduate. I'm very confident about that." Her eyes were violet.

She leaned forward, kissing me passionately and hungrily. Her hands massaged my breasts while mine found her hips. She rocked her hips, teasingly. Our need for each other grew stronger. I could smell the arousal of each of us. We were startled by a knock on the door. Elise jumped off of me fixing her uniform. I jumped up, grabbed a spray bottle from a drawer and sprayed the classroom to cover our obvious scents of arousal filling the classroom. After I put it back I headed for the door.

"Grab the broom," I whispered. She understood and pretended to be sweeping. I unlocked the door and opened it. It was another teacher, Mrs Jones.

"Hi Shannon, I just came by to give you the list of seniors in my class who will be attending the graduation dance. You need to add the students in your class," she said, and handed me the list.

"Thank you, Mrs Jones. I forgot to come fetch it earlier. I was busy grading papers." She looked past me into my classroom, watching Elise sweep.

"Shouldn't you be at home already child?" she asked Elise, raising an eyebrow suspiciously.

"Ms Grey gives me a ride home everyday, so I just help out in the classroom when she has to work later than usual." Elise carried on sweeping after she spoke.

"Oh, that's very kind of you," Mrs Jones said and looked back at me.

"She lives right across the street from me, so it's the least I can do," I said, smiling lightly.

"Well, I have to go. I have a lot of work to do. Have a good day Shannon."

"Bye Mrs Jones." She sauntered off, looking at me suspiciously. I closed the door again and looked at Elise. She put the broom back and sat on her table in front of my desk.

"Let's get home and finish what you started, shall we?" I said as I walked to my desk. I bent down to grab my bag, and then felt Elise wrap her arms around my waist as I stood up straight.

"I've never said these words to you before... I love you Shannon." I crossed my arms over hers and entwined our fingers. It felt good hearing her say those words. I turned around to face her and pressed my lips to hers.

"Oh Honey, I love you too," I said breaking the kiss.

"Hhmmm, you make me feel all warm and fuzzy when you say those three words. You make me feel wanted when you call me honey." She kissed me again more urgently.

"No, not wanted, needed. You made my heart skip ten beats when I first saw you." I took her into my arms and kissed her passionately.

"You have been so patient with me and I've been holding back... but if we don't get home now, I might seduce you right here and now."

At hearing those words I grabbed her hand, led her outside and locked my classroom. We practically ran to my car, both in a hurry to get home. Our pent-up passion for each other overflowed. I could feel my love for Elise drip from my hot core. Elise sat next to me, anxiously rubbing her thighs together. She was driving me crazy. It looked like I was getting to her, too.

"Honey, can you please sit still? You're driving me insane." My breathing was irregular; I could hear my heart pounding in my chest. My hands on the steering wheel were clammy.

"I'm sorry, my Angel. I just need you so much. All this waiting really has taken its toll on me. I find it really hard these days to be around you without wanting to touch you or wanting you to touch me. I think that if you were to touch me now, I would have an orgasm on the spot, just as I did when we danced at the club the other night." Elise let out a deep loud frustrated sigh. I smiled lightly at her.

"Yes, I know Honey. I wanted you to be sure of what you want and I didn't want to force you into doing something that you might regret later on. My ex-girlfriend from college only used me for sex. I caught her cheating on me with several other girls. I vowed that I would wait until the time was right when I moved here, if I ever met someone." I sighed and continued.

"I wanted to feel your skin on mine and make love to you so many times, but I wanted to be sure that you were ready. Also... this is going to sound kind of bad... I wanted to see if you could be faithful. At this stage in my life, I am looking for someone to settle down with. I also didn't want to hurt you. I have waited five years for a girl... no... woman like you to share my love with. I knew that I had to wait longer before giving you all my love completely." Elise put her hand on my leg and squeezed lightly.

"My Angel, I know what I want in life, thanks to you. I knew on the day we first met that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. I would never hurt you. I have my own reason why I waited. I needed to be sure that you will never hurt me. I was afraid of intimacy until I met you. I knew that both of us had our own soul-searching to do. We were both hurt in a way in our pasts. I knew that you would open up to me when you were ready. There is a reason why I moved here." Elise took a deep breath and continued.

"After my father died, I lived with his uncle. Last year before my eighteenth birthday, he tried to force himself on me but he was too drunk; he passed out on top of me. He was at work the next day when I got a call from my father's lawyer. My father had set up a trust fund for me when I was born." Elise took another deep breath fighting back tears. I could see the pain she was going through just talking about it.

"The lawyer told me I could wait until I was twenty one or claim it then and there. I decided to claim it and get the hell out of that house. I told the lawyer not to tell my father's uncle about the money. After the paper work was finalised, I left, after I made him promise that he won't tell my uncle where I'm going. I haven't looked back since."

Elise looked at me with loving eyes as I pulled the car into the garage. I looked at her, sensing that she had more to say. All this new information about her life was clenching my heart. I felt sadness and remorse for my young girlfriend.

"That night we first kissed; I was going to kiss you on the cheek, but when our lips met, I knew what it meant. I knew at that moment that you have changed me in a good way. I will do anything to keep you in my life."

We went into the house hand in hand. Our eyes were locked onto each other's loving gaze. I led her up the stairs to my bedroom. An intense feeling of taking our relationship to a whole new level took over. We were going to seal our love for one another with the act of intimacy.

We stood at the foot of my bed. We slowly undressed each other without breaking eye contact. With both of us completely naked, I gently lay Elise down on the bed, taking the lead. Our eyes took in every inch of each others naked body, admiring every curve of one another's womanhood.

I started with her toes. I kissed and nibbled my way up her feet and legs. I changed from one leg to the other after every kiss or nibble. I lingered at her core to take in her sweet musky scent. Her thick and puffy nether lips glistened from her arousal. I looked up into her cerulean blue eyes.

"May I?" I asked for permission to touch her essence. She nodded her approval. She bit on her lower lip and spread her legs wider. She watched me expectantly. Her chest rose and fell as her breathing sped up. I took a few seconds to take in the beautiful view of her most private parts. The dark matted and trimmed curls lured me in. I flattened my tongue. I softly licked up her slit, barely touching her labia. A soft moan escaped from her luscious pouting lips.

Elise raised her hips to seek full contact, making me smile. I placed my arms over her thighs and rested my hands on her hips. I softly rubbed the sensitive skin at her joints. She moaned and squirmed underneath me. I licked her slit harder with my flattened tongue, separating her tender aroused labia.

I removed my hands from her hips. I used my thumbs to keep the folds separated, to allow my tongue full access to her hidden treasures. With a devilish look in my brown eyes and a sinister smile, I flicked the little nub protruding from its protective hood with the tip of my tongue.

"Mmmmmmm," Elise exclaimed, squeezing her eyes shut. Her hands snaked their way to her nipples. She lightly rubbed the hard buttons with her thumbs.

I continued my assault on her clit. I snaked my tongue down to her hot tunnel, circling it. Without warning, I shot my tongue into her tunnel and curled it up, eliciting a loud gasp. Her eyes shot open at the intrusion and looked down at me. I saw a blazing lust-filled fire ignite in her now-violet eyes. I stabbed my tongue in and out. Using my thumb, I massaged her clit in a circular motion. Elise rocked her hips to match each thrust of my tongue. We kept a steady pace.

"Mmmmmmm my Angel, yes," Elise hissed, pinching her nipples.

I felt her walls trying to grip my tongue. I flattened my tongue inside of her and locked my lips around her tunnel, then sucked hard.

"Ah... Aaaahhhhh... fuck," she exclaimed. She rocked her hips faster as the orgasmic waves crashed over her. I kept my lips locked around her tunnel. I swallowed her delicious nectar as she came down from her high. I wanted to keep pleasuring her sweet pussy and drink all the love she could give me. I knew she would be spent and couldn't handle more, for the moment.

I kissed the inside of both her thighs and the sensitive skin on both sides of her hips. She squirmed and giggled. I placed a gentle kiss on her belly button and on each nipple. I settled on my side next to her. I watched as the waves subsided and her breathing returned to normal. Her body showed a light sheen of sweat. I let her rest for a bit. I knew that this was her first real orgasm, created by us making love for the first time.

Elise turned her head to me and placed a hand behind my neck. She pulled me closer for a kiss. Our lips locked and our tongues massaged and wrestled. She moaned into my mouth, as she tasted her own juices on my lips.

"Oh my God... my Angel, that was amazing. You are very talented with that tongue and mouth of yours," she said. She sat up against the headboard, smiling impishly.

"Thank you, Honey, but that is only half of what I can do with my tongue and mouth. There is a lot more I can teach you but we have a lot of time to take care of that." I grinned from ear to ear.

"That reminds me, I got you something..." Elise leaned over the side of the bed and reached into the bag she had tossed there earlier. "Well... actually it's for both of us." She placed a wooden box on her lap.

"What is it?" I sat up and crossed my legs Indian style.

She flipped the top of the box open, revealing a strap-on harness with three different sized attachments and a big bottle of lube.

The triangular base of the harness at the crotch area had a hole in it. All the attachments seemed to click into the hole. I was bewildered by the toys in the box.

"I've used dildos before but I never used a strap-on. I think this would be a wonderful start for a new collection, don't you think?" Then it dawned on me. Elise was still a virgin and so was I. Was she going to ask me to pop her cherry? I looked at her only to find a shy smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

"I want you to make me completely yours by taking my virginity. By doing this I would be committing myself to you completely, body and soul."

Elise was serious; I couldn't see any regret or resistance in her cerulean blue eyes. I looked at the toys then back at her intense gaze.

"I would be honoured to... but then you have to do something for me." This time it was my turn to blush and smile shyly at her.

"Anything my Angel, just name it." She smiled lightly at me.

"Will you take mine as well?" The shock in her eyes told me that she couldn't believe what she had just heard, so I explained.

"I never let my ex penetrate me in any way. I knew that she didn't love me. I believe that such an intimate act should be done by a couple that truly loves each other unconditionally. So... you and I would be committing ourselves to each other." I brushed a lock of stray hair behind my ear and looked into a sea of cerulean blue eyes.

Elise looked at me. The shock in her eyes disappeared and was replaced with love. Placing her hands on the sides of the box, she fiddled with her fingers and then pressed a button on both sides of the box. A secret drawer popped open, revealing two equal length, one slightly curved and one arrow straight powder blue attachments. They seemed to fit into each other at the base, turning it into a double ended dildo and then click into the hole of the harness. They weren't very long, maybe about three inches each; which meant that I could insert one end inside me, without breaking my hymen.

"We can take each other at the same time with this attachment. When I bought the box, the lady in the shop was kind enough to explain to me how everything worked."

"You really surprise me sometimes, you know that?" I leaned toward her and kissed her passionately. I felt her hand snake up my arm to the back of my neck. She pulled me in closer. I broke the kiss and stared into her cerulean blue eyes.

"God, I love your eyes." I brushed my lips against hers lightly then grabbed her hand, the harness, the lube and the powder blue attachments. I dragged her to the bathroom. She followed me with a quizzical look, furrowing her brows.

Once in the bathroom, I put on the harness and covered the attachments with some lube. I gently inserted the curved bit through the hole in the harness inside of me, without breaking my hymen. The attachments clicked into place. Elise's captivating eyes turned violet at the sight before her. I put my hands on her waist and gently picked her up. I placed her on the counter next to the basin. The short woman before me was now just the right height, her hips at an equal height to mine. I put a little bit of lube on my fingers and gently lathered Elise's opening. "Ooohhh... That's cold, my Angel."

"Sorry, Honey... it will feel better in a bit." Elise draped her arms around my neck. I put my hands on her waist again. She pulled me in for a kiss. Our tongues battled furiously for control. She gasped at feeling the tip of the phallus against her opening. I looked into her eyes again, this time seriousness in mine.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Honey? I heard that it hurts for a little while." She looked at me with that shy smile. Her eyes turned an even darker violet.

"I'm sure my Angel, as long as I'm doing this with you." We were both already incredibly aroused. I slipped my hand down to her core, softly dipped one finger inside of her and pumped slowly in and out. She closed her eyes and moaned. Removing my finger, I brought it up between our faces, coated in her juices. Elise took my glistening finger into her mouth and sucked it clean. I felt heat rush through my body at the sight and my jaw dropped.

"Mmmmm sweet," she said. She smiled at the look on my face.

"God you drive me crazy. Come here you." I pulled her into a hungry kiss. I kept my hand behind her neck. I placed sweet kisses along her jaw line, down her neck and across her shoulder. I nibbled on her collar bone. I brought my hand down to grip the shaft of the phallus.

I slowly inched my hips forward, gently inserting the phallus into Elise's hot core. A guttural groan was released from her mouth. Half way in I waited then withdrew. I raked my teeth up her neck, along her jaw and stabbed my tongue into her mouth and roamed every crevice.

After a few seconds, Elise rocked her hips forward to seek the phallus. I pressed my hips forward again half way then pulled back. This time I kept a steady rhythm and removed my hand from the shaft. I placed both my hands on her hips. After a few minutes of teasing, we thrust forward hard. Both our faces contorted at the slight pain of our now torn hymens. I stared into her eyes. I waited for the stinging to go away. I continued a steady rhythm in and out. The tips of both sides brushed our G-spots with every thrust.

Elise rocked her hips to match my every thrust. We kept a slow and steady rhythm. We devoured each other's mouths and necks. She leaned back, bracing herself on her hands. She thrust her chest forward, offering me her breasts. I leaned my head forward and flicked my tongue at each of her nipples. I softly bit down on her left nipple.

"Ungh," Elise groaned, feeling my hot breath and wet lips around her nipple.

I suckled lightly on the hard nipple then let it go from my lips with an audible pop. I gave her right nipple equal attention.

"Ungh... Ah...," she exclaimed. She brought her head forward. She placed her hands on my cheeks and brushed her lips lightly against mine. Elise hooked her ankles behind my back, giving me less room to move my hips.

My own moans and groans escaped my lips. I felt the familiar tingle of an orgasm inching its way to my core.

"Mmmmmmm... Aaaahhhhh...," I exclaimed. We rocked our hips faster. We tried to keep up with one another.

"Oh God, Honey... I'm very close... I don't think... I can hold... on," I moaned between thrusts. I felt Elise's walls grip the phallus and knew that she was just as close to orgasm. I wrapped my arms around her torso and held onto her. I felt her arms snake around my shoulders. Her legs locked even tighter around my waist. Our sweat covered bodies pressed together. Our hard nipples rubbed together in sweet friction, creating even more sensations in our bodies.

"Ang... Shannon," Elise whispered softly. She threw her head back as her orgasm washed over her. Her orgasm triggered my own seconds after. I gave one final hard thrust. I slowed down my rhythm to prolong our mutual orgasm.

"Elise," I moaned her name into her ear, sending a shiver down her spine.

We rode the waves together. We held onto each other till we both stopped simultaneously. Elise rested her head on my shoulder. Her arms fell loosely by my sides. I do believe that she fainted. I could feel her breathing begin to steady.

I placed my hands on her ass cheeks and carried her to the bed. I gently lay her down and removed myself slowly from her core. I kissed her tenderly on the lips. She moaned softly at the sudden emptiness then snuggled the nearest pillow, smiling brightly and contentedly.

I covered her up then returned to the bathroom and removed the harness. I cleaned them and put them away. After I got dressed, I went to town, bought some juice and returned home. I stopped by Elise's house and secretly packed a bag for the weekend. I quickly put the bag in the trunk with our toy box.

I went back into the house and started on our dinner, after checking on Elise. Neither of us had had lunch when we got home. She would be starving when she woke up. I spoke with my mother to confirm the plans for tomorrow. Almost an hour later, I felt two arms of a certain short young woman wrap around my chest. She pressed a kiss between my shoulder blades. I turned around to face my lover.

"Hey my Angel, where did you disappear to?" she asked. She buried her face in my breasts. She cupped my ass with her small hands.

"Hey yourself, I just thought I'd start dinner. You passed out on me." I kissed her on top of her head.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Angel, one minute we were in the throws of our passion... the next thing I knew I woke up in your bed alone and empty while clutching your pillow." She looked up at me with a lopsided smile. I couldn't help but laugh then kissed her on the lips, holding her tight.

WilBeLes
WilBeLes
167 Followers