You're The One Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WilBeLes
WilBeLes
167 Followers

Elise turned around and faced me. She wrapped her legs around my waist. She cupped my face in her hands, keeping eye contact with me.

"Shannon, if I wanted to use you and leave you, I could have done it already. You gave me plenty of opportunities to do so. Have I ever told you what I was thinking the day we met, that moment I looked up into your eyes?" I shook my head in answer. She gazed intensely into my brown eyes, making sure I would know that she was telling the truth.

"That moment I raised my head and looked into your eyes, I could have sworn I was looking at an angel. I saw a golden halo and sparkling white wings on you. I was thinking to myself that you are the most gorgeous angel I have ever seen and that I would go through heaven and hell to have you by my side for eternity... or at least until the end of days."

I smiled at that statement, remembering the first poem Elise wrote to me. I found the poem on my desk the day school started.

"Angelic Love

I saw an angel, from my angle.

A halo of gold,

White wings a sparkling.

Without you I am cold.

You fill my heart with angelic love.

Without you I'm a darkling.

You fill my heart with angelic love.

You are my Angel, you are my Love." I recited her poem to me.

"You remember the first poem I wrote you?" Elise looked astonished.

"I have it framed on my desk with the red rose you left. I will never forget that poem. You certainly do have a way with words that will melt any ice queen's heart."

I kissed her passionately and held her tight against my body. I broke our kiss and looked into her eyes. Her bright blue eyes turned violet as her passion and love for me shone through from her soul. Her hands travelled down to my pants and undid my button and zipper. I felt her hand sneak into my panties, to my throbbing clit.

"Mmmmm," I moaned at her touch.

I kissed her hungrily and sneaked my own hand up her uniform skirt into her panties. She was soaked with her juices. Two of my fingers slid into her tunnel easily.

"Ooohhh Shannon... I love you so much," Elise said between kisses. I felt her slip two fingers inside of me.

"I love you too, Elise."

We pumped our fingers in and out of each other's hot wanton pussies and rocked our hips to match the other's thrusts. I surprised her by sucking on her tongue when she stabbed that tasty morsel into my mouth. Her free hand tangled in my hair. We moaned and groaned into each other's mouths as our passion climbed higher and higher. Elise pressed her breasts against mine. She kept my heart close to hers. We nibbled on each other's necks.

"Ah... Ah... Mmmmm...," we moaned in unison.

Our tunnels gripped our fingers at the same time. We pumped our fingers faster and held onto each other even tighter. I closed my eyes, feeling the familiar tingle in my core. Fireworks went off as I opened my eyes. I looked straight into cerulean blues, filled with love, staring into my soul. We stared at each other as the waves of pleasure subsided. Our hips stopped rocking.

We kept eye contact as we removed our fingers and cleaned them off, teasing each other. We hugged and kissed furiously until we had regained enough strength to stand up. Elise stood in front of me, staring into my eyes, smiling, while she fixed my pants.

"We should probably get going before your parents worry."

"Yes, we probably should. We're already late as it is."

Just as we reached the car my phone rang.

"Shannon," I answered and listened.

"Where are you girls now?" my Mother asked, concerned about us.

"We're on the gravel road. I just made a quick stop."

"I hope not for a quick nooky in the stream?" I blushed crimson and laughed out loud.

"No, no, of course not, we're almost there. We just talked for a bit."

"Alright then, see you girls shortly."

"Okay, see you," I said. I looked at Elise, who smiled lightly at me. I put the phone down.

"My mother thought we stopped for a quick nooky in the stream. I swear she must have a sixth sense." I started the car and drove off.

"I figured by the way you were blushing."

WilBeLes
WilBeLes
167 Followers