All Comments on 'Yuka's Confession'

by gorgeousmika

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
nalin1960nalin1960about 20 years ago
alovely story full of innocence

A beauty indeed the expression of Yukas were very rightly blended...

MichkaMichkaalmost 20 years ago
That was... WOW.

I have read a lot of books and stories, but I must say your story had a "natural" feel to it! You get instantly pulled in by the innocence. Great Job! It was a pleasure to read! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yuka`s Confession

A very nice story, written in a sensitive and very heart warming manner, a credit to author, look forward to more of the same and every success to the writer in future.

Colin.

UK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Uh-uh

While this story was full heartedly put together, it was not well thought out. The ending is a fictional one. If he thought that her parents would not take some action to keep him away from her he isn't as intelligent as he was portraid to be. Sure she is 18 and if she decided, she could move in with him. But at the same token if the reason became known of how this incodent came to be I'm very sure he could be brought up on some charges becuase the girls mind is still young and not as developed as a mature womens mind. But overall good story.

oldwinooldwinoover 17 years ago
Wonderful Story

A sweet and sexy story. Can't wait for my gf to read it. The writing and imagry,as with all your stories, is superb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh dear....

"I just turned eighteen yesterday. I know it's an important day in my life, the day I officially become legal..."

1) "Legal" age (I'm assuming you mean age of majority) in Japan is 20, not 18.

2) Legal drinking age in Japan is the same as above.

Two errors in the first three sentences... I couldn't be bothered reading the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous