Yuka's Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kazuo…" she whispered, throwing back her head against his shoulder as she began to shudder in her orgasm. Amazingly, he felt a little squirt of moisture against his hand and when he removed it, Kazuo looked at his hand and saw her juices dripping from his fingertips. Her body grew limp after climaxing, relying on him to steady her. The man in the room had now pulled out of her and rose to one knee. After a few seconds of jerking off, he came hard, his dick aimed at her face. Semen shot into one eye, then on her cheek, trailing a line of juices from her forehead to her neck.

Yuka's eyes opened just in time to see the eruption. "Oh my goodness!" she exclaimed. "Did he just…"

"Yes, he did," Kazuo answered quickly, his dry hand moving up her body to cup her breast. She was smaller than women he'd been with before, but she was very perky, her nipples large and tight. "He just came all over her. Did you like that?"

"I…" she muttered, unable to answer right away. What would that be like? She was unsure and with his fingers playing with her nipples like that, she wasn't going to answer either. But somehow she forced it out. "It was… nice."

"Nice?" chuckled Kazuo, stopping his play for a minute. It wasn't in her to answer something like that, he reminded himself. "Surely it was more than just nice, Yuka…"

Her shy blush made him smile. Giving her some reprieve, he released her and they moved along to the next window. Yuka turned her head into his chest and then looked up at him.

"I can't take it anymore, sensei," she said, nigh on begging. "This feeling inside me… it feels like it is eating away at me." Her breath against his neck was slow torture, her slim figure teasing his dick mercilessly. "I'm a little afraid…"

Kazuo lifted her face to his and gave her a deep kiss. He muttered against her lips, "Don't be afraid. Just be honest with your feelings."

Honest, she thought self-consciously, is what got her here in the first place. But isn't that what she wanted? She wanted to know what it was like, to see the mesh of bodies in the throes of passion, to feel ecstasy run through her once again. Once wasn't enough, she was coming to realize. Not even close.

They stood in front of the second window, barely noticing the woman that was bent over and taking a large cock in her ass. Yuka made a conscious decision to put aside her inhibitions, to take that final step into womanhood. Right now.

"Kazuo," she said, pressing a hand against his lightly muscled chest, "please, I want you to show me."

That was very un-Japanese of her to be so forward. Kazuo realized his immediately and it turned him on unbelievably. He didn't have to be asked twice. There was a button on the wall behind him, which he pushed. Within a minute, the same woman that escorted them in arrived with her head bowed in deference.

"Yes, master?" she asked lightly. It was the first time Yuka was hearing the woman's voice and it was unbelievably erotic, her husky words making themselves at home inside her.

"A room for us, please."

She walked ahead of them, guiding them past a series of windows. They rounded a corner and entered in the first room on the right. For some strange reason, she gave Yuka a strange glance and returned her gaze to Kazuo.

"Enjoy," she said huskily. Then she disappeared down the hallway again. The room was the exact format as the other rooms they'd looked into and a sudden realization occurred to Yuka. She turned around and saw a very large window high on the far wall, the very same area from which they came.

"Someone's going to watch us… aren't they?" Yuka said, suddenly nervous.

"That's why Sakura gave you that look. She thinks you look too innocent for such a thing," explained Kazuo. "Yes, we are going to be watched. Are you okay with that?"

Yuka couldn't explain why she nodded. She simply did and was just as stupefied as Kazuo shrugged out of his clothes. His button down shirt fell to the floor, quickly followed by his pants and boxer briefs. In no time at all, he was completely nude before her, his turgid erection at full mast, obscenely sticking out from his lean frame. The look on Yuka's face was a paradox at best. She licked her lips longingly, unconsciously, starting straight at his cock, but then she looked up and the obvious fear and nervousness was written in her eyes.

"Kazuo…" she whispered, her hand unconsciously reaching for his dick. Without thought, she touched him with tentative fingers, soft skin brushing against the tempered steel of his cock. "It's so soft…"

He reached for the buttons on her shirt, her hand remaining on his shaft, stroking softly, while his eyes never left hers as he undressed her. Already, he knew she wore no bra and her panties were already drenched, so getting everything off would be a cinch. Her shirt fell to the floor, revealing pink skin and massive nipples that Kazuo thought could cut through glass they were so hard. Impatience set in and he put his thumbs into the waist of her skirt, pushing it and her panties down until they hit the floor.

"God, Yuka," Kazuo said with a shake of his head when he finally got a full look at her nude body. She shyly covered her dark, smooth patch of hair with her hand, but continued to stroke Kazuo. She had the typical Japanese female body, beautiful, elegant lines leading to a slim waist and equally slim hips. Her dark straight hair flowed down her back, only serving to accentuate her innocence.

Yuka released his cock and finally grew enough courage to look at the rest of Kazuo. But before she could look long enough, he brought her close and pressed himself against her stomach. God, he needed to get inside her and soon, he thought painfully. He guided her back toward the bed, making certain to keep her back to the open window. The last thing he wanted was for her to freak out on him.

He laid back on the bed and urged her to straddle his hips, but not to worry about the arousal that was straining for entrance.

"We're going to play for a little bit," he said, watching an excited smile form on Yuka's face. "Your first time will be better from this position."

Her eyes widened at the possibilities, remembering all she saw on the Internet. Yuka was struck speechless at what she was doing. Here she was, fulfilling her desires with a very virile man beneath her; the thought was so heady.

In the corner of his eye, Kazuo noticed two people standing at the window on the far wall. He wasn't going to tell her they had spectators so early, but he did intend to put on a show. His hands gripped her waist and she looked down at him.

"What…?" she muttered, focusing on his lips. She felt him lift her up until his cock was pressing against her entrance.

"Hold me with your hand and slowly guide me in," he instructed. Kazuo wanted to get the pain out of the way so that she could really enjoy the experience. "Slowly…"

Tentatively, she reached beneath her with her right hand, teasingly rubbing the tip against her clit for a moment, then to her opening. Her lips parted as she let it enter her, her eyes closing at the tightness of his entry. She was excruciatingly tight, but her slickness helped move him deeper until he hit her hymen, the barrier to their continued passion.

"I don't know if I can do this…" she said to Kazuo with a frightened expression on her face. "It's so big in me…"

"It'll hurt at first, Yuka," he told her honestly. "But it's worth it because you'll feel good afterward. Really good."

Nodding, she heeded his words, slowly adjusting to his width. Then without so much as a word, she took a deep breath and plunged down onto his member. Kazuo had been playing with her nipples and at that moment, he squeezed her nipples so hard she cried out. Now, he could feel her deep inside, pulsating, her heartbeat furious against his cock.

"Yuka…" he whispered, pushing away her stray hair. "Are you okay? How does it feel?" He was certain about seeing tears forming in her eyes; it was the pain. But the fearful expression disappeared when she moved her body slightly. It pressed against a very sensitive spot inside her, one she'd never known about. Kazuo held her waist, raising her off of him just a little and thrusting back into her.

"Oh!" she cried, resting her hands on his hairless chest as they moved in a slow rocking rhythm. All the teasing hadn't prepared him for the Yuka's tightness and in no time at all, he felt the familiar tinge that he was very close to release.

He plunged into her again and again, taking deep breaths to steady himself. Yuka was one bundle of sensation, especially when she angled in toward Kazuo's body and found the titillating friction of her clit against his thatch of pubic hair. Her body grew rigid in his tight grasp, head thrown back as she cried out her climax. Two thrusts later, Kazuo barely made it out of her body before he erupted onto her back, streams of hot sex juice getting into her hair. She was pressed up against his chest, her body still shuddering from the massive orgasm she'd experienced.

Kazuo looked down at his student and saw she'd dozed off. The orgasm was just too much for her to handle, he supposed. His eyes returned to the window and he watched the two women that had been watching, kissing furiously over the sight of shattered innocence. He smiled and looked up at the ceiling, feeling relaxed for the first time in months.

With all that just happened, he knew he'd have to give up his job at the school. But he could find a real job for a change and maybe give Yuka some more tutorials if she was willing. Kazuo suspected that would be the case, especially when she started stirring against him, her silky smooth thigh rubbing against his and her nipples still cutting into his skin. At that, he smiled and decided that's exactly what he would do.

12