All Comments on 'Yuppie and Bitchface'

by LaRascasse

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
thalt992000thalt992000almost 7 years ago
Hope

You continue with these characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

More chapters?

QuinceQuincealmost 7 years ago
Lovely piece!

Terrific characters; I believed in them and rooted for them. And the whole thing takes place in a world about which I know nothing, but which you managed to make really interesting without allowing it to take over the story. Many thanks!

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDalmost 7 years ago
Absolutely delightful

Really fantastic characterization, with excellent layering of motives. These two play off of each other really well, and the premise is perfectly designed to strip them down little by little. Great dialogue, and great work all around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
meh

Not very romantic, more like an exercise to convince the reader that the 1% doesn't suck. At least I was reminded of this bit of amusement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v98CPXNiSk

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stranded?

I liked the characters, but parts of their plight in the set-up seem poorly thought out. For example, trains run from a Toronto to New York in a few hours regardless of weather. Land line telephones in the hotel would also have continued to work despite the storm. Most CEOs would know this. Maybe if they had been at a remote resort with the telephone lines down? Still, nice job with the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant

A brilliant story. Loved the characters and the situation. Can't wait for your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

My advice would be to hunt and down and remove most of the adverbs. Nothing wrong with adverbs, but more is not necessarily better. For example: "Sudden surprise" - a surprise is usually sudden. "Still hard erection" - an erection is hard.

" felt a recently familiar pair of lips pressed against hers" Never mind adverbs - more WORDS are not always better, not when they're written just for their own sake.

"The girl blushed her already pink cheeks " That doesn't make sense.

"Close enough to see his high cheekbones in detail" How much detail can there be with high cheekbones that you can only see up close?

"The first time he pushed in, it made her eyes go wide in shock." She just grabbed his dick and guided him in. Why would she then be shocked?

You really need to pare your writing down - cut out all the unnecessary rambling and reduncancies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nicely Done

A well-told tale and slightly different.

Thank You

HP

Bd4554Bd4554almost 7 years ago

Very well done. Different, and a pleasure to read.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersalmost 7 years ago
Fabulous

Well written and pleasure to read. Great job.

DalhawkDalhawkalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Hope there is more to their story going forward.

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesalmost 7 years ago
Great.

This is an outstanding story. Building the relationship didn't feel rushed. Character development and dialogue were really good. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful script

A well sripted story and captivating too. Good show. Hope to read the sequel soon.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Truly a Delight to Read

My only problem is that I do not have a mental picture of Yuppie and Bitchface.

I believe she has red hair but do not know!

Sloburn38Sloburn38about 6 years ago
Good story 5* but,

Check your business credentials at the door, I haven't done any business in Venezuela in 5 years, no one is that dumb. But a dam, 100s of millions in investment you have to be joking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I thought this was an outstanding story. I just wish that there had been a little more to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
JUST A REALLY NICE STORY

IF ONLY ALL CONTENTIOUS RELATIONSHIPS COULD END LIKE THIS.

DanabooksDanabooksover 3 years ago
Good fun read

I could get all philosophical about assumptions. But, just enjoying the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Abby Shapiro is literally Ben Shapiro’s sister.

I just wanted to say that

SorchakSorchakalmost 2 years ago

The single best line of the entire story had to be this: 'Abby eye rolled hard enough to see the back of her head and launched into an explanation of how he was past his prime and needed to be replaced.' This is the first of your stories I've read, and I'm hoping for at least one more about Abby and Theo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for an enjoyable story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why didn't she call the hospital on the hotel's land line?

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy3 months ago

Best joint venture ever ….. great

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨☘️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaRascasse@LaRascasse
1133 Followers
I like writing. Trying my hand at erotic writing now. Other facts about me: Galactic powerbroker. Benevolent celestial overlord. Compulsive dreamer. Confirmed sapiosexual. Fanatic bibliophile. Had the original idea for Facebook while I was still in utero. Interested i...

SIMILAR Stories