Yuppie and Bitchface

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,138 Followers

He snuck a finger under his chin and used it to probe her fleshy inside. The sudden surprise caused her legs to unclench and he used the freedom to add another finger. Two fingers plunged in and out of her dripping wet sex as his mouth fastened itself around her clit which he lashed with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh... oh.... fuckk!! Right there."

Spurred on by her encouragement, Theo attacked her mound with renewed vigour while his fingers scissored inside her. His fingers continued plunging in and out of her with the rhythm of a piston and his fingertips rubbed against the most sensitive part of her on every inward stroke.

She responded with a stream of garbled profanity and encouragement until he felt her cum. Her juices coated his face as he clambered up and locked her lips in a torrid kiss. Abby reached down and guided his still hard erection into her warm folds.

The first time he pushed in, it made her eyes go wide in shock. Her nails dug into his shoulders and back. He moved back slowly until only the tip of his cock nestled at her pussy before driving forward. Slowly, making Abby feel every inch he slid out of her, he repeated the act. She saw the devilish twinkle in his eye indicating he was going to torture her a third time before she grabbed his ass and held him in place.

"Not so fast," she said, rolling him onto his back and straddling his erection. She was in control now. Damn if she was going to let Theo win every battle.

Abby gyrated her hips until they were ideally situated for her purposes. She grabbed his hands in hers and moved up and down, timing each downward movement with an upward thrust by Theo. She felt the exquisite sensation of being pulled closer and closer to a dark abyss promising her pleasure.

She closed her eyes and increased her fervent thrusting until she could not hold back any longer. A riot of colours floated in front of her eyes. Suddenly, she felt a recently familiar pair of lips pressed against hers. She tongued back hungrily, even as her mound bounced off his pelvis.

It was all too much and she surrendered. Her eyes opened and she beheld the sapphire blue eyes of her rival so close to hers that she could make out the flecks of colour the slanted light created on them.

She screamed into his mouth as a riptide of orgasm traversed through her overexerted nervous system, lighting it up. The frequency of her thrusting slowed until they sat, a sweaty tangle of flesh and limbs. His softening member still remained inside her.

"I'll never ever say you fucked me over again and mean anything else," she squeezed between pants while she rested in his warm embrace.

"I hope you're not done," he said. "I think there's still life in me down there."

* *

"Fucking hell!"

Abby looked across the bed to see Theo looking at his tablet screen.

"You know, I could have taken that as a compliment a few minutes ago when you were still inside me," she giggled, pulling the covers up to her neck as she sat up. "What happened?"

"I got an email from legal. Apparently the Minister of Construction in Venezuela has been forced to resign on corruption charges and the new minister wants to review all the current contracts pending and make changes to them. We've just got the revised list of terms and conditions for the dam we're building there."

He handed her the tablet and she went over the open document with a trained eye.

"Daylight robbery. You'll end up paying millions more."

"Exactly," he exclaimed. "The worst part is they've blacklisted our subcontractors and suppliers too as part of the government's investigation. Where will I get someone else on such short notice? It will take months of renegotiations and tendering to get new suppliers."

"You could sue them for breach of contract, but you and I both know it will be years before you get anything out of it."

"Abby, you're doing a terrible job of cheering me up here."

"What if there was another way?" she said. "What if you could get another contractor and supplier right now?"

Theo blinked twice, not able to understand what she was talking about.

"Just saying, I have corporate offices in Caracas as well as several high level contacts in the government. It wouldn't be that hard for me to fill in and make the transition fast."

"You?!"

"Yes, but I have some terms and conditions first," she said. "The dam is a joint venture now between Dewhurst Construction and Shapiro International. We get an equal profit share and decision making power."

"The materials come at the same price our previous supplier agreed to," he countered.

"Ten percent above."

"Five."

"Deal," she agreed. Negotiations and details that would have normally taken months and involved teams of lawyers, analysts and strategy consultants were ironed out in the next half an hour with about as much fanfare as haggling over a Persian rug in a souk.

Finally, both CEO's stared at their end product on a pad. It was written in entirely non-legal language.

"Are you even sure this is a valid contract?" he asked suspiciously.

"It will be once you sign it," Abby said, holding out a pen. Two signatures were made on the bottom of the page.

"That has to be quickest deal I've ever closed."

They took a picture of the hastily scribbled contract on their phones and sent it to their respective corporate teams.

"Shannon's going to have an apoplectic fit when he sees this," grinned Theo. "I can expect a phone call where he sounds like a girl who lost her favourite dress the day before prom."

"I know, right? All the time we spend making deals and all it really took was half an hour of discussion," she beamed. "Well not exactly, the sex before played a part too. If that was bad, I would have asked for fifteen percent."

Theo laughed and pulled her naked form closer.

"So what now? Do we go back acting like tonight never happened?"

"For now at least," Abby admitted. "We can stop the attacks in the press straight away, but announcing we're in a relationship... I'm not ready for that yet."

He nodded in agreement and kissed her on the forehead.

"What if we don't tell them?" she said after a while.

"I don't follow."

"Where do you plan to be this time next month?"

"Let me think," he said. "Japan. I check in on the Kobe Port modernization project once a quarter."

"Incidentally, I just bought a vacation home in Hokkaido. What if I were to be there for a few days? I really need a break. Most of my board of directors want me to take a few days off. What if those few days coincide when you will be in Japan too?"

He nodded, realisation slowly dawning.

"That would be a most pleasant coincidence indeed."

"Great. Send me your itinerary and I will happen to want my break right then. But this is all on the down-low. No one else can know."

"Scout's honour."

They kissed softly.

"We'll figure it out eventually," she affirmed. "Not today, not tomorrow, but some day we don't need exotic secret booty calls. I look forward to then."

"Me too."

Ruining their tender moment, Theo's phone began to ring. He grinned at Abby and picked it up.

"Hi, Shannon. I'm guessing this is regarding that signed contract I sent over a few minutes back. No, I'm still sane and no one is holding a gun to my head. It's a long story really."

* *

LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,138 Followers