Zach and Mrs. Smith's Panties Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum right here baby boy, cum on Mommy's tits. Your father loved to coat my tits with his hot cum. I loved it and I think your sister will too," Mom said almost dreaming like.

I groaned real loudly as the first pulse of cum hit my sister's tit, and then the second pulse painted her other tit. Pulse number three and four splattered across my Mom's tits. Then OMG my sister put her lips on the slot on my cockhead and took number five and six on her tongue. Then my Mom swallowed my cockhead and sucked out the last of my hot thick white cum. She swirled her tongue across my cockhead teasing that knot under the head. She knew what to do with a cock in her mouth. DAMN!

I shivered then had to pull my cock out of her mouth. My Mom and sister looked at each other and showed off my cum pooling below their tongue. They both swallowed then kissed each other then without prompting licked my cock clean. They slowly stood then my Mom reached across to my sister's tits and scooped up my dripping thick white cum. She fed the hot drops to Sammy until they were gone. Then Sammy did the same to Mom.

When the white drops were gone Sammy licked her mother's breasts then latched onto each nipple and sucked for a bit. I watched spellbound as Mom did the same to Sammy. When that was all done Mom slipped Sammy's tits back under the shift top. Sammy did the same to Mom. They both turned and kissed me for some time.

"My brother shoots a lot of thick cum, Mommy. It tastes good also," she said softly. "Yes dear, it sure looks that way," my Mom said dreamily.

Finally Mom pushed back and lightly helped me pull my boxers back up and sit back down and said she had to do the dishes. She asked Sammy to do the wash after I took my shower and got dressed.

"Don't forget Zach you promised to help Mrs. Smith around her house today and cut her lawn. It's so sad she lost her husband to cancer and her boys and daughter are still away at college across the state. She has no one to help so be a good boy and help her with whatever she needs," my Mom went on as if nothing bizarre had just had happened.

She bent over and kissed me deeply once more then moved my hand to her ass squeezing my hand against her panty covered cheek, perhaps for the first time acknowledging my new role as man of the house.

"I hope your sister and I took care of your problem sweetie," then turned to the sink. I saw a yellow pair of panties drop to the table. "Here's another pair for your pervy collection," my sister said laughing and gave me a deep kiss also. I turned in my chair and watched my sister walk up the stairs towards her room. At the top she lifted her shift and showed me her great ass. She looked over her shoulder and laughed loudly as she shook her ass and hopped into her bedroom.

I finished my pancakes and brought my plate to the sink. I spooned against Mom's back and my fat cock settled between her ass cheeks. When I brought my plate around my arm brushed across her tits and her nipples firmed right up. I gave her a bear hug and kissed her neck.

I heard her sobbing softly. "I love you Mom and always will. I will try to be the man that you need. I'll try to make Dad proud of me as I care for the women of the house."

Mom quickly spun around and started crying into my shoulder. She pressed her firm breasts into my chest and sobbed. "I miss your father baby. I miss him so much. I miss him up against me. I missed how he made love to me. I need you now Zach to be the man of the house and take care of me and your sister. Your Dad loved his little girl so much and Sammy misses him so much too. There are some nights I hear her crying for your Daddy," Mom said between sobbed words.

I kissed Mom's forehead then raised her chin and softly kissed her lips. "Do you cry at night too Mom? If you ever have a lonely night come get me and I will cuddle you to sleep. I'll do the same for Sammy," I promised Mom.

"Oh Zach go upstairs and tell Sammy the same thing it will do wonders for her. Now go shower and get dressed. You have promises to keep."

I kissed Mom one more time deeply then softly ran a hand across her breasts. She moaned then laughed then mussed my hair and softly said, "Get going you naughty boy," and pecked my lips. She turned back to the sink and I ran my hands down her back and cupped her ass cheeks. I gave her cheek a swat. "ZACH!" she screamed.

I ran out of the kitchen laughing feeling great and went up stairs and knocked on my sister's door. I opened it and walked in. Sammy was naked next to her bed planning her outfit for the day. "What do you want you perv?" she asked softly but didn't try to cover herself. My older sister of two years had a hot firm body. Her C-cup tits sat firm and proud on her chest. Her waist pulled in them her hips flared out. This time I got to see her waxed pussy lips which she did not try to hide. "Nice full hips to carry my baby," I thought out of the blue.

"Are you just gonna stand there eating me up with your hungry eyes or did you actually want something?" she challenged her baby brother.

"Mom told me there are some nights she hears you crying for Daddy. If you ever have a lonely night come get me and I will cuddle you to sleep. This I promise you Sam."

She looked at me wide eyed and burst into tears sobbing heavily then rushed into my arms her face buried into my shoulder. She cried for several minutes but being a horny male all I could feel were her big naked breasts shaking against my chest as she cried. I hugged her then ran my hand down her back and cupped a nice firm ass cheek.

The sobs slowly turned into soft laughs. She bit me through my shirts then leaned her head back and smiling said, "ZACH! You are such a perv! Here I am crying my eyes out and you're copping a feel off your sister's ass! I'll love you forever Zach! I've loved you from the day you came home and now till forever."

She kissed me tenderly and told me to go take my shower she had to get dressed. As I reached the door she said, "Zach." I turned to look at her. "I think there is a big thunderstorm coming tonight. I'll put clean sheets on my bed just for you. But I don't think I'll have any clean sleeper shirts so we will just have to make do."

"As you wish, princess," I said and she took her fingers to her mouth and gushed. It was what Daddy use to say to her whenever she wanted her way. I threw her a kiss and finally made it to the shower. It was gonna be a hot day so I went commando with the shortest but loose shorts I had and a school basketball jersey. That should keep me cool somewhat as I cut the lawn.

I knew where Mrs. Smith lived but did not know her all that well since she and my Mom were without a husband they didn't mix socially where I might have met her. Her three kids had been ahead of me in school and were more know to my sister than me. I walked up to her house and rang the door bell. After some time the door flew open and we both gasped.

Mrs. Smith was hiding behind the door wrapped in a towel. I guess she forgot she had a glass paneled door and I could see through it. She had the towel gripped across her tits but it was open below her belly button and I could see her pussy. I guess being a widow she didn't trim or shave down there so she had a lot of blonde hair covering her mons and her pussy lips.

"OMG Zach I forgot you were coming today! I just got out of the shower so could you go out back and get the mower and I'll be there shortly," Mrs. Smith laughed embarrassingly. "Sure Mrs. Smith," I said so she closed the door and started walking away. I stepped up close to the glass just as the towel dropped and I saw her plump ass. She bent over to pick it up and her fat pussy squeezed out between her thighs. It seemed she took a long time to stand up with the towel.

I watched her walk up the stairs and across the landing which gave me a side view of her one large tit. I stupidly tapped the glass door and she turned towards it. I could now easily see her big tits and dark nipples. Her waist pulled in then flared out to her hips. Her blonde pubic hair was damp from the shower and I could see the cleft between her lower lips.

I didn't know for sure if she thought I was still out there but she ran her hands over her breasts then down her belly and fluffed her pubic hair perhaps thinking now that there was too much. I turned away with a rock hard boner and had to push it down my shorts leg and it felt like my cockhead was peeking out. I went into the shed to get the mower.

Mrs. Smith:

"Oh damn there's someone at the door and I just stepped out of the shower. I'll just grab this towel and stay behind the door." I ran down the stairs my big tits juggling. I carefully opened the door holding the towel across my tits and there stood Katie's son Zach. Oh damn I forgot he was coming today.

"OMG Zach I forgot you were coming today! I just got out of the shower so could you go out back and get the mower and I'll be there shortly," I laughed embarrassingly. "Sure Mrs. Smith," he said so I closed the door and started walking away.

Damn it, there goes the towel. I bent over to pick it up and I thought horridly that Zach might still be out there. I know he just turned eighteen so I thought I'd give him a cheap thrill. I stayed bent over and pushed my pussy backwards. I knew he could see my wet fat lips and my plump ass and I started getting wet between my pussy lips. I walked slowly upstairs and across the landing. My pussy was getting my inner thighs wet as I walked.

I thought I saw him through the glass door still standing there watching me. I was getting so horny I caressed my breasts and my nipples then dropped my hand on my pussy. It wasn't wet from the shower but from my warm pussy juice leaking out. I ran my fingers through my pussy hair and realized I had let it go without trimming it.

"What the fuck am I thinking? He's just a boy and doesn't want some plump old lady. I'm just about the age of his mom. There is no way he'll wanna have sex with me. Get a grip girl!"

Back to Zach:

I found the mower and filled the gas tank and started on the front. I was there for a while then went to the back yard. I saw that Mrs. Smith had laundry still hanging on one of those umbrella like clothes lines. There was a basket below so I hosed down my hands and started carefully folding the laundry and filling the basket. I stopped when I realized what was left were Mrs. Smith's bras and panties.

I looked quickly at the back door and kitchen window but didn't see Mrs. Smith. I took the first bra and checked its size, 36DD. My sister and Mom had C-cup breasts so I now knew what Mrs. Smith was packing. I folded the bras and that left the panties. When I took down the first one I knew the gusset went up against her pussy and maybe caught her moistness there when she wore them. I folded several pairs then found a lacy soft white pair. I ran my fingers over where it would cover her ass then across the gusset and dreamed it was wet with her cum.

I looked quickly again at the back door and kitchen window then put the white panties in my back pocket. I carried the basket to near the back door and started mowing the lawn. When mowing I normally carry a hanky in my back pocket to wipe away the sweat. I didn't think about it and grabbed the cloth in my pocket and wiped my brow and face and the back of my neck then pushed it back into my back pocket.

I worked some more until done then put the mower away. I went towards the back door and Mrs. Smith was standing there. I pulled out my rag and wiped my face and neck and my sweaty brow. Mrs. Smith had a stern look on her face as she held out her hand. I had no idea what she wanted until she looked down at my hand.

Oh fucking damn! I had her white panties in my hand and had absentmindedly been using them to wipe off my sweat. I turned bright red and slowly raised them and dropped them in her hand. She looked at them now being all wet with my sweat. Mrs. Smith then raised her hand towards me and I flinched thinking she was gonna give me one up side my head.

"Poor Zach worked so hard today and got all sweaty. I'll have to wipe your sweat away then you go inside and cool down and I'll make you lunch," she said softly as she tenderly wiped by brow and face with those soft white panties.

"I have other laundry to do today so I guess I'll just add these to the pile," she said softly as she brought them to her chin and inhaled my man scent.

I looked her over and her nipples where poking through her silky top. I thought, "Damn she doesn't have a bra on and her big tits are pushing her top around." I looked down and her shorts were stained between her thighs. I could actually smell her scent. All that made my cock grow down my shorts and I could feel the breeze on my dickhead. Mrs. Smith and I both looked down and my fat helmet was showing. Mrs. Smith took in a loud gasp and I saw her face turn beet red. We managed to walk into the kitchen as I carried the laundry basket inside.

"Aah, Zach could you carry my other laundry basket to the washroom? I'll be down in a minute," she managed to get out. "OK, Mrs. Smith," I said and bent over to grip that basket. That action caused my shorts to ride up and half my cock showed. "Oh My Fucking Damn!" I heard Mrs. Smith whisper under her breath.

As I carried the basket to the back of the house I caught a strong scent and several pairs of Mrs. Smith's panties were on top. I dropped the basket by the washer and brought her panties one by one to my nose and breathed deeply. She had yellow ones, pink ones, black sexy ones and a red one that was all lace and see through. My cock got hard as a rock as Mrs. Smith's endorphins wafted up my nose.

I don't know how long I was there but a noise behind me made me turn around. Mrs. Smith was standing by the door with her wet shorts and another pair of panties in her hands. "Here take these. I was so naughty I got both of them all wet," she said deliberately and tossed them to me. I already had several panties in my hands and caught her shorts against my chest. The dark blue panties were soaking wet and smelled strongly of her scent. I was becoming sure of myself around women and brazenly lifted her panties to my nose and breathed in deeply.

I saw she had changed into a short loose skirt as she walked right up to me. I thought I was busted as she took her panties and shorts and dropped them in the basket. "I'm so naughty I really wet my panties sometimes Zach!" she whispered as she raised her short skirt. She had on a new pair of baby blue silky panties that had a dark red heart over her crotch. "I think you need to take them off me and either add them to the wash or take them home as a thank you for mowing the lawn," she said with obvious lust in her voice.

"Do you know what to do with a woman's panties Zach?" she challenged me. "Yes Mrs. Smith, you take them off and kiss what you find there behind them. "Oh damn, please Zach, please. It's been so long and I am so lonely and so horny," she pleaded.

I pulled her skirt back down and she made a noise like I had rejected her. She smiled when I found her zipper and her skirt fell to her bare feet. I knelt on some laundry I tossed on the floor and slowly moved my fingers up her wet thighs. Playing with Laurel gave me some knowledge of what to do with a pussy so I worked with that. When I got to the top of her thighs I ran some fingers on the outside of her red heart up the cleft of her pussy lips and rubbed the button at the top.

The poor woman must have been so wound up that when I rubbed her clit bump she moaned, shuddered and her gusset got soaked with her very fragrant juices. I hugged her thighs until she regained control of herself. I gripped the waist bands and slowly pulled her soaked panties down her legs. I was surprised to see naked pussy lips and just a short covering of blonde curls on her mons.

"I did some mowing also Zach. I hope you like it or am I just a silly old woman?" she asked concerned. To answer her I brought my lips onto her pussy and sucked her swollen clit and licked it back and forth. Mrs. Smith grabbed handfuls of my hair and pushed my face against her pussy. I sucked each of her plump pussy lips between my lips. She humped her pussy against my face and warm juices coated my tongue and chin. I pushed back and she moaned in frustration.

I tipped over the dirty laundry basket and made a pile. I then turned Mrs. Smith around and down on her back. She watched me as I knelt down and spread her thighs. Her pussy lips opened wide and her juices ran out. I put my open mouth against her wet pussy lips and pushed my long tongue in deep. She moaned so loudly. I moved my tongue onto her clit and worked two fingers into her wet hot vagina.

There was no barrier within her pussy and my fingers went deep. I had done my internet homework so knew what to do with those fingers once I worked them into her very tight under used vagina. She was wet with her own lubrication and my finger finally found her g-pad. Massaging that pad and sucking her clit soon brought Mrs. Smith to a crashing orgasm.

"Oh Fuck Zach, I'm cumming, I'm cumming! This feels so great. I've missed what a man can do to me. Keep going Zach, pump my cunt! Make me cum baby, make me cum," she yelled and shook. Her thighs clamped against my head and she ejected warm woman cum all over my face. She let out a deep breath and her thighs relaxed. "Oh Fuuucckkk," she moaned.

I thought, "Now or never," and pulled off my jersey and slipped out of my shorts while Mrs. Smith breathed deeply. I slowly knelt between her thighs and placed my hard cock on her pussy. My cock lay on her mons as my heavy full balls lay against her wet pussy lips and ass cheeks. I reached up and pushed her top off around her neck and her big tits sat high on her chest. I leaned forward and took a hard swollen nipple into my mouth. Mrs. Smith moaned and pushed her chest up towards my mouth. I moved to her other nipple and sucked on it then nipped it then pulled on it with my teeth.

She moaned and tenderly ran her hands through my hair. I pushed forward and kissed Mrs. Smith. Her lips opened and her tongue cleaned her juices off my lips and chin. "You taste quite nice Mrs. Smith. I think I'll help you with your laundry anytime you want!" I laughed. She laughed also and her large tits shook on her chest.

"Zach, are you a virgin?" she asked tenderly. "Yes," I said softly. "Would you want me to be your first or am I too old for you?" she asked seeking assurances. "The senior girls won't date me because it got around school that I have a monster cock," I said sadly.

"Roll over Zach and I'll see what I can do about that monster cock. You might need to date experienced older women that know what to do with a man's package." When Mrs. Smith sat on my thighs she rubbed her wet pussy lips along my cock. "How big are you sweetness? I know you have measured it," she said smirking.

"I'm always eight inches long and when I get hard it gets eight inches around. My cockhead is like an apricot. The senior girls are afraid I'll rip them open, I said sadly.

"Well young man I pushed three babies out of this pussy so I'm sure I can get your cucumber up there," she laughed. Mrs. Smith pushed my hard fat cock against my abs then sat her open pussy lips on my shaft and started rocking her hips back and forth. Her hot wet pussy sat a fat lip on either side of my cock. She moved her pussy up and down my cock shaft getting it wet with her own natural lube.

"If the girls are afraid to take you inside see if you can talk them into doing it like this. Get them to rub their clit on your fat cockhead and have them cum all over your cock. You never know they might let "just the head' inside," she moaned then laughed again.

Mrs. Smith was teaching me as she rode my cock. I could feel her swollen clit rubbing against that knot under my cock helmet as her wet pussy pushed along my under cock shaft. She increased her speed and kept up the attack on her clit. Her thighs got tight against mine and her tits and face turned bright red. "Just like THAT!" Mrs. Smith screamed and hot liquid bathed my cock and balls. I couldn't hold back and sprayed my thick cum all over my abs and chest and against her pussy lips.