Zach and Mrs. Smith's Panties Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Smith slowly laid her big tits on my chest and massaged her tits and nipples across my chest and my hot cum. "That was real nice baby, real nice. You make a girl cum like that on your cock and you just might get lucky. Now rest a bit and I'll get that horse cock all hard and reloaded again," she whispered against my ear as she kissed my neck and bit my earlobe. After a while she pushed back and sat up then stood. Her cum was running down her thighs and her breasts shone with my cum.

"Let's go upstairs and get more comfortable Zach and we will continue your education," she said breathing heavily. She helped me stand then picked up my clothes and her wet blue panties with the dark red heart. She wrapped the panties around my cock then took hold of my cock as she walked. She went first up the stairs as I watched her ass move back and forth.

"Are you looking at my plump ass Zachary?" she asked using my formal name. "Yes, Mrs. Smith, I sure am!" "Well if you are a good student maybe I'll give you a special treat.

We went up the flight of stairs and she held my cock again. We walked across the open hallway into her bedroom and she pulled the sheets back. She grabbed a towel from a clean laundry basket and placed it on the bed and had me lay on it. "It might get a bit messy today and I'd rather not change all the bedding."

She pushed a pillow under my head then knelt on the bed. She started licking my torso to get my cum cleaned off. She sucked on my nipples and my cock throbbed and I moaned. "Never knew a man likes his nipples sucked Zach?" she laughed. She worked down my abs licking up any cum then stopped. She pushed my thighs open and started licking my balls clean of her thick cum.

Mrs. Smith sucked each of my balls into her mouth and washed them with her tongue. "You might want to trim down here baby boy if you plan to play with me again." (I get to play with her again? -- Hot Damn!) She then licked up and down my cock shaft going over my cockhead each time. I recover quickly when I masturbate so I was getting hard again.

Mrs. Smith placed her lips on my cockhead and slowly lowered her mouth until half my cock was engulfed in her warm wet mouth. "Your girl friends are gonna have to practice to take your cock in their mouth. But NEVER lose control and try to force them to suck more of your cock. You'll be very lonely if you do that and that gets around," she said training me.

Again she was teaching me as she went up and down on my cock. She gagged once or twice as she took too much to the back of her mouth and saliva and spit coated my cock. Mrs. Smith held the base of my cock to control how much she sucked on.

"Have the girl hold the base of this wonderful cock and she might be able to take half of your monster deep into her mouth. Just like this!" Mrs. Smith showed me by example. I started to moan and shimmy and she released my cock and pulsed her hand behind my cockhead. The need to cum subsided.

"If you need to slow down you can do that to yourself Zach. A good lover knows how to control himself and makes sure the woman cums first and often before seeking his pleasure. I'm gonna teach you all this Zach if you still want this old lady," she giggled.

She kissed my dickhead and licked off my dripping pre-cum. Mrs. Smith moaned as it coated her tongue. She sat on my thighs again kinda like a jockey then reached under herself and gripped my cock. She rubbed my cockhead between her wet lubed pussy lips then centered it against what I had to guess was the entrance to her vagina. She pushed back a little and my cockhead got between her fat warm pussy lips. She held me there teasing me.

"Do you wanna go inside my cunt Zach? Do you wanna push my old pussy wide open and feel my warm wet cunt suck your fat cock? Do you wanna go way deep inside me and kiss my cervix with your cockhead? Is that what you want for your first fuck of a cunt?" Mrs. Smith teased me.

"YES! DAMN IT! I yelled and grabbed her tits. She laughed loudly almost hysterically as she pulsed her pussy backwards for some time never giving up how much of my cock had entered her.

Suddenly Mrs. Smith pushed and my whole cockhead popped into the beginning of her pussy. "Oh fucking damn boy you have a big cock!" she moaned. "Am I hurting you? Should I pull out, Mrs. Smith?"

"Oh damn don't you dare pull out. It took me all this time just to get that apricot in that far. Just let me rest," she huffed. On my own I reached up and started playing nicely with her breasts and nipples. "Yea baby, do that! That feels great. It's making me wet down there again. Let's go slow," she moaned.

Mrs. Smith started rocking on my cockhead and I thought another inch made it in. She huffed then rocked on that wet cock and another inch pushed in. She was slowly opening her neglected pussy with more of my meat as she worked it in. She now had half of my cock in her pussy and she was twerking her ass slowly as my cock pushed out on her vagina's walls.

She pushed down again then moaned very loudly. "Oh damn Zach your cock is rubbing my g-spot. That's a spot in a woman's pussy that's very sensitive and if stroked will make her cum like crazy. Get your fingers deep up your girl friend and after she cums several times she'll give you her wet panties and maybe her cunt, (or her ass)," she said the last part very softly.

She worked her pussy on my cock until I felt my cockhead rub against something inside her, soft and warm. "That's it baby, that's all I can take this first time. Now that it's in deep and your cock has stretched me out I'm gonna fuck your cock and make you cum. I'm gonna take your pussy virginity and you'll always remember me as the one that did it! I'm gonna fuck your cock with my dirty cunt Zach!" she crowed.

I couldn't believe how nasty Mrs. Smith was talking but I didn't care because my fat cock was up that warm wet tight cunt! Mrs. Smith moved up my cock until just the cockhead was inside then slid back till I topped out. She moaned sliding forward and moaned sliding back. I could feel her pussy lips getting pulled out then pushed back in as she rode my cock. Her rocking was getting more like the jockey racing towards the finish line. I'm glad she didn't have a whip in her hand as she was ridding me so hard and fast. She was breathing heavily and rocking her pussy for all she was worth.

Several times she lost control and her ass hit my lap and my cock was all the way in. It only lasted a second as she quickly rose back up. Sweat was dripping off her forehead as her breasts rubbed across my chests abusing her hard pointed nipples. I knew where her clit was from our laundry room play so I slipped my hand between us and started rubbing it with my fingers.

"OH, FUCK ZACH!" she yelled as hot pussy juice leaked down my cock. My cockhead hit full up more and more often. It was like an internal pair of lips was sucking on my dickhead each time I went deep. "FFUUUCCK," she screamed and her pussy walls pulsed and gripped my cock. "I'm cumming you monster, I'm cumming on your fat long cock. Cum inside me Zach, Cum inside me. I want your hot baby juice way up inside my womb. Drown my cunt Zach. Make yourself a man in my old cunt," she screamed out of control.

She had no strength to hold herself up and her ass kissed my thighs. Something very warm gripped my cockhead and I lost control. Six, seven, eight pulses of my cum shot out the slot on my dickhead. It hurt a little as my cockhead was held in a fleshy vise. I humped my hips upwards keeping my cockhead buried where it was. I was overwhelmed with my first real fuck. I had cum in a woman's pussy for the first time. I now knew what it felt like to release my sperm into a warm pussy. I could die now and be forever happy.

I grabbed Mrs. Smith's hips and rolled us over and knelt between her thighs. My cock was all the way in, pubic curls intertwined. I rocked my cock softly in Mrs. Smith's pussy as I moved my thumb onto her clit. She moaned, "No," but I moved my thumb fast across her knot and she screamed as her pussy pulsed on my cock bathing it in hot juice. If she wanted my cum in deep I was gonna stay linked as long as possible.

Mrs. Smith forgot already that I always stay my full eight inches long and only soften some after cumming. I rode that cock out and in her pussy pulling on her clit and rubbing her g-spot. She screamed and thrashed on her own bed, "Oh fuck Zach! You're killing this old lady with your monster cock! Oh Zach have mercy, have mercy! I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming! No man has ever fucked me like this Zach. I'm gonna be the one with memories that I got fucked good on my widow's bed. Fuck me Zach ffuucckkk mmmeeeeee!" she screamed then went all stiff.

I watched her mouth open and her face turned bright red. She was screaming but no sound was coming out. She humped her hips up towards my cock then shook for some time. "OH FUCK," she finally yelled then went all lax. She lay under me breathing deeply. Her tits rose and fell as her breathing slowed. Her eyes closed and her mouth went slack. Her pussy loosened and I was able to slowly slide my cock out.

When my cockhead passed the tight end of her pussy warm pussy juice poured out and soaked the towel. Mrs. Smith was dead weight as I checked she was still breathing then I rolled her on her bed and covered her with a sheet and blanket. I took her blue panties with the red heart and wiped off my cock. I dressed back into my sweaty clothes and put my sneaks back on. I took her panties off the bed and put them in my pocket. I let myself out after locking up and walked back home.

I walked through the kitchen and hugged and kissed Mom as she was prepping dinner. "Ugh, Zach you stink! Go take a shower and a short nap and I'll have Sammy get you for dinner," Mom scolded me. I pulled her in tight and gave her a deep kiss. Mom smacked the top of my head and I let go. "Zachery James! Stop kissing your mother like that! You stink and I don't want your stinky sweat all over my apron," she laughed and smiled broadly. "Mom, The lady doth protest too much, methinks," I said as I slapped her Mom's ass and slipped outside her swat at me and laughed loud as I ran upstairs.

I heard Mom laughing and humming obviously very happy with the attention. I dropped my sweaty clothes on the hamper and took a long hot shower. I walked out naked in my new found self assurance and flopped down on my back on my bed and fell sound asleep, the sleep of an exhausted experienced lover.

I awoke slowly to a soft massage of my hard cock. I thought I had been dreaming but realized a soft hand held my cock as it slowly rode up and down my thick shaft. I opened my eyes and saw my sister Sammy sitting on my bed. It was her hand on my cock. Her other hand reached out and pushed my damp hair out of my eyes. The heavily scented blue panties sat on my chest.

"Well based on the evidence on these panties I think my little brother is now an experienced man. I know female and male cum when I see them. I guess Mrs. Smith took your cherry before I could my sweet brother," she whispered as she leaned over and took my cockhead in her mouth. She slid her mouth down my shaft taking as much as she could as her tongue worked my cock knot and her lips kissed her own fingers. I guess my sister knows how to take a big cock, I thought.

"I saved Mrs. Smith's panties from the wash as I thought you might want to add them to your pervy collection," she said laughing lightly. "Mom sent me up here to tell you dinner is almost ready. But I think I want my dessert first." Sammy leaned over and kissed me deeply running her fingers through my hair and still stroking my cock. "Your secret about Mrs. Smith is safe with me as long as you cuddle with me tonight as the storm is already building."

Sammy kissed me deeply again then took my half my cock deep into her mouth. She stroked my cock in two places. Her tiny hand stroked the base half of my cock and the top half got bathed in her warm mouth. She knew what she was doing with a cock and I was soon reaching the point of no return. I started moaning and pushing up into my sister's mouth. Her hand prevented me from claiming her throat but her tight mouth and busy tongue soon made me cum.

"Damn Sammy, fuck, fuck, fuck! Suck my cock you slut! Pull my cum out of my cock and drink it down! I screamed as I blasted six, seven, eight thick blobs of hot thick cum into my sister's mouth. She swallowed each blast as fast as she could then moved her lips to just my cockhead. She sucked the last of my cum into her mouth then pulled back. She leaned down and let that cum drip down on my cockhead.

She put my cockhead back in her mouth and sucked it clean then dribbled it out again. She did that several times until I pulled her hair hard and got her to release my cock. She opened her mouth to show me my cum pooled under her tongue then she swallowed hard. She stood up and walked to my door. She turned and looked at my solid rock hard cock jutting up from my groin.

"I'm telling Mom what you called me! She's gonna make you bite the bar of soap. That was so nasty and no way to treat your loving sister! And Don't you Dare jerk off! I'll need that cum from you while we are cuddling tonight. I might not be your first but you'll be my first fuck in my own bed. My first brother sister fuck in this house. Then we'll have to start working on getting that monster cock into our Mother's pussy. Now put that monster away and come down for dinner. Oh by the way Mrs. Smith called Mom to thank her for all you did for her today and asked if you could come by tomorrow to help her with some more things around her house."

"I think she means to have your help bent over the kitchen table, then down on her knees on the kitchen floor, then bent over the sofa taking that big cock down her ass. She's quite lonely. Just be sure you have some cum left for me and Mom," Sammy said seriously then threw me a kiss and walked away. I lay there blown away realizing I was gonna have to man up and take care of the females in this family and some lonely female neighbors.

I dressed in loose gym shorts and tee. Mom was standing by the counter cutting bread. I hugged Mom around the waist and this time when my cock settled between her ass cheeks she moaned and shimmed her ass against my thick cock. I slipped my hands inside her apron and slowly gripped each of her firm breasts. She hummed as she cut the bread into slices and didn't fuss as I massaged her breasts and tweaked her nipples firm.

Mom leaned back and I held her tight and kissed her neck and ear lobe. "Mmmm, that's nice Zach but I have to serve dinner now. Maybe later baby, maybe later," Mom said softly. I turned and saw Sammy standing by the table with a sweet smile. "Zach, be the man Mom needs in her life. We won't care what society thinks just be kind and caring to Mom," she said close to me and kissed me deeply.

"Isn't Zach a caring loving son Mom?" she said over my shoulder. I turned Sam sideways and watched my Mom with a dreamy look in her eyes say, "Yes, Sammy, yes. I feel very protected when Zach hugs me tight. Now sit down you two and let me get dinner on."

Dinner went very well and Sammy and I cleaned up and told Mom to go upstairs and soak in a warm tub. Mom kissed each of us very deeply and told us she loved us very deeply. She untied her apron and walked upstairs. Sammy and I washed the dishes and put things away dry. Suddenly we heard the loud boom of thunder, then another than another. The storm got stronger and closer and I suggested to Sammy we get flashlights ready.

Of course they didn't work and we couldn't find batteries. So we found and lit dining room candles just as a huge boom of thunder went off very close and the lights flickered then went off. "Zach, what happened?" I heard from upstairs. "I'll be up soon with candles Mom so don't panic," I yelled up the stairs. Sammy and I each carried two sets of lit candles and headed for the master bathroom.

Dad had modernized the master bathroom and Mom sat in the huge multiple person tub. Sam and I walked in and set the lights on the counter. "Get in with me my babies," my Mom said softly. I felt my shorts being pulled down by Sam then she pulled my tee over my head. I turned and faced her and grabbed the hem of her top and pulled it over her head. Her firm tits settled down as the top had run across her nipples and made them firm.

I knelt before her and unzipped her shorts and pulled them down. I gripped the hip hems of her white panties and slowly slid them down her thighs. "Just plain white ones Sammy?" I teased. "Don't take them Zach I don't want to run out of panties," she said and ruffled my hair. Mom turned on the hot water to warm the bath and scooted forward and told me to sit behind her and told Sammy to sit back in front of her. Mom then leaned back against me and pulled Sammy back against her warm tits.

We lay there enjoying the flickering dark and the feeling of our bodies against each other. "I remember bathing with you two when you were younger until Sammy started getting shy about her changing body. Your Dad thought it was a good time to stop all that but I missed my babies from then on. This feels right tonight even if my babies are all grown up," Mom talked about missing the feelings.

Mom grabbed the wash ball and poured the honeysuckle gel on it. She pushed Sammy forward and started washing her back down to her butt crack. Sammy gasped as Mom reached around and started washing her chest and then used her bare hands to clean her daughter's breasts. Mom let go of the wash ball so I soaped it and started washing her back. Mom moaned when I reached soapy hands around her and started washing her breasts. After two nursing kids and eighteen years her breasts were still firm and perky.

Being a guy I of course spent some time on her firm orbs and her firm nipples. My soapy hands rubbed Mom's tummy then went under the water and found her curls. Since she had Sammy between her legs Mom's thighs were open and my fingers found her slick cleft. I started softly rubbing her clit round and round as she moaned. "Oh Zach, I don't think you should be doing that to your Mom," "You mean making sure all your parts are nice and clean?" I said teasing.

Sammy turned around and rinsed Mom's tits then took one nipple into her mouth and made nursing sounds. "Oh kids, it has been so long since you nursed on me. I kept Samantha on one breast as baby Zach fed from the other. When Zach got to be a toddler your Dad thought it was best if I stopped nursing. I think he was worried about losing his wife's perky tits," she laughed.

Sammy switched to Mom's other nipple and I increased my massage of her clit. Soon Mom went stiff then shimmied through her orgasm sloshing the cooling water around in the tub. "I think we better get out and towel off. I hope the electric comes back on but this storm is so close and loud I'm a little frightened. Will my babies sleep with me tonight?" Mom asked.

We told her we would then took turns drying each other. It seemed to be my job to dry two sets of firm breasts and two firm asses. My body got dried and my sister did my balls and firm cock. Mom walked us over to the bed and slid naked under the covers to the middle of the king bed. I went back for the candles and set them about Mom's bedroom.

Sam was on the far side of the bed, Mom's regular spot, so I slid in on Dom's old side taking my role as man of the house to Mom's bed. I gave her my back so she could spoon those tits against me. The candle light atmosphere soon made us sleepy as the heavy rain came and lulled us to sleep.

Sometime during the night Mom and I must have rolled over. I woke to find my hand on one of Mom's breasts and my hard cock up tight between her thighs sliding through her warm wet pussy lips on the outside. I went to pull back and softly heard Mom whisper, "No Zach, don't pull back. You feel so right cuddling me and having your man cock between my pussy lips. Just massage me down there and if you cum on my thighs that will be just fine."