Zach the Coven on All Hollows Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cop knelt backwards and Brianne pushed herself up. She quickly straddled my thighs and in one move sunk my eight inch fat cock fully up her cunt as she sank to my lap. She grabbed my face with her hands and kissed me deeply for some while all the time riding up and down on my cock.

"Cum in me Master. Drown my cunt with your cum," she begged.

"No Brianne, my cum is not for you tonight," I said as I looked over to the two robed women. "You can turn around and slide your hot ass down on my fat cock and we can get cop lady to suck on your little penis," I growled as I twisted her fat nipples.

She slid off my cock and turned around. She backed up and placed my fat cockhead against her anus and slowly pushed down. I used my power to soften her anal ring so my dickhead easily pushed into her ass. Brianne moaned and rubbed her thick pussy juice on the exposed part of my cock and used that lube to sink the other six inches of my cock deep up her ass.

She breathed deeply then slowly rode up and down my cock. She pulled the hair of the brunet cop and pushed her face back against her pussy. I heard sucking noises as the cop latched onto Brianne's clit. The cop had to keep up as Brianne rode up and down my cock taking me deep each time.

I took the hand of the woman to my right and pinched her fingers on Brianne's fat nipple. A woman on my left did the same on her own. A third woman dressed as a ghost straddled the cop's back and started kissing Brianne. I used my power to intensify all the lustful feeling she was experiencing as each place in her body was being serviced.

Brianne was moaning loudly in the ghost's face as she maintained the lustful kiss. The cop and the ghost and the tit women had trouble hanging on as Brianne started riding my cock hard and fast so I poured my power all over her body and it centered on her anus, her fat clit and her nipples.

Brianne screamed into the ghost's face and she sprayed the cop with hot thick pussy juice as her ass pulsed on my hard cock. Brianne shook through several intense orgasms as the cop would not let up on her clit. Brianne finally pushed the ghost and the cop out of the way and slid of my cock onto the floor.

I pointed to the ghost and ordered her to clean my cock. She knelt between my thighs and started by licking my swollen balls clean of woman cum. She then softly licked up and down my hard cock cleaning it of pussy lube. She then moved up and took my cock between her warm lips and slowly sank my cock across her tongue to the back of her mouth. She took in a deep breath and pushed forward until my cockhead slipped into her tight throat. She swallowed a few times massaging my dickhead with her throat.

She slid out to my dickhead then slowly took my cock back into her mouth. I told her to rub her pussy and make herself cum while she sucked my cock.

"Yes Master," she whispered when she let my cock slip out. I watched her push up her ghost rags as one hand disappeared onto her pussy and began moving about. She went back to sucking my cock.

"Can you show me your breasts from under there?" I asked softly. She used both hands to push up a gray sports bra and her nice sized tits came into view. "Let me taste your fingers," I ordered. She moved her hand back under her rags then brought her moist fingers to my mouth and I sucked off her pussy honey. This went on for several minutes as she fed me her nectar and moaned on my cock.

Suddenly her mouth tightened on my cock and she moaned loudly. I used my power to swell and intensify the feeling on her clit. Her hand moved rapidly under her rags and her body shook. She forgot my cock was deep into her throat and she finally fainted at my feet as her body shimmied through aftershocks.

Someone touched my shoulder and said, "That was all very interesting and all, but it's time for the main event." I looked up and Kate was smiling at me. She helped me up and to step over Brianne, the cop, the ghost and the long legged blonde pony girl. "You leave a lot of spent victims behind my Warrior," Lydiya laughed as she took my other arm.

We walked into a room off the main hall lit only by a roaring fire in the fireplace. There was a large long heavy wood table in the room but no chairs. A large grandfather clock in the room was just beginning to stroke midnight. The heavy doors were closed and latched cutting us off from the other party goers.

The five robed women that I was to breed lined up in front of me. They were women of industry, science or academia and kept their masks on to hide their identity. Kate reached into my sock and pulled out the sgian-dubh ("black knife"). "Cut the lashing of their collar and their robes will drop away," she whispered then took up a chant in her ancient language. There were other women in the room who slowly removed their Halloween costumes until all save Kate were naked.

The first woman came forward and stood in front of me. I took the knife and it sharply cut through the leather and the bright blue robes fell. She was a statuesque blonde slightly taller then I. I could see her sea blue eyes sparkle behind her mask. Her breasts were large and swelled on her chest as it rose and fell with her deep breath. She seemed to be in her late thirties. Lydiya sprinkled a pungent liquid onto her breasts and tummy. Then Kate shocked me as she drew a sister knife and holding the blonde's left breast ran the blade above the nipple and blood began to leak out. The blonde did not move as Kate made a blood line just above the belly button and blood dripped down into the blonde pubic hair.

A novice moved her off to stand facing the table. The next woman in silken yellow robes moved to face me. I cut the collar and the robes dropped off. She was slight and shorter than me. She had tiny a-cup breasts and her hair and pubes were black and shiny. Her skin tone and appearance made me think she was Asian. Again Lydiya anointed her breasts and tummy and Kate took her knife and made the ritualistic cuts. Her blood dripped as she was led away to stand before the table.

The third woman dressed in soft brown robes and long brunet hair stood before me. She was athletic with firm b-cup breasts and a tight abdomen. She was sprinkled, cut and led away.

So it was with the forth woman dressed in red. I cut away her collar and the robes slid softly to her feet. She shook her head and her bright red hair was tied in many braids some lying across her breasts. Her breasts were full and sat proudly on her chest. Lydiya anointed her and before Kate could move I reached up and took her left breast in my one hand and used the knife blade to push her braids aside. She stood proud and defiantly before me breathing deeply. She had some years on her maybe early forties. When I raised my knife I saw she already had two scars above her left nipple.

I massaged her large breast and could sense it already held milk. I leaned down and took her swollen nipple into my mouth and began to suck. I was rewarded with warm sweet milk that flowed across my tongue and slid down my throat. I stayed on that breast for some time then moved to the right one. The latched on nipple also gave up its sweet nectar. Using my power I bathed her body with a feeling of contentment and motherly feeling.

When both breasts were empty I looked deeply into her green eyes. I took her heavy left breast into my left palm. I ran my blade tip higher up above her nipple to join the other two scars and blood ran down across her nipple. She did not move but challenged me with her eyes. I held onto her breast as I gave a third cut along her muffin tummy. I kissed her bloody breast and she whispered, "It is done!" and moved her hand on top of mine holding her breast and gave it a hard squeeze. She let the novice lead her quietly away to stand before the table.

The fifth woman was dressed in black robes which set off her back and gray long hair. I thought to myself that there is an older professor at my college that teaches that 101 anthropology required course. I think she is the dean of that program, Mrs. Petterson, Margaret Petterson.

In going to cut off her collar she moved and I slightly nicked her throat and it began to bleed. She brought her fingers under her chin and when she found blood there she shocked me by licking it off. She did it several times and the last time painted my cheek with her blood and laughed behind her mask.

When her robes fell her breasts and chest came into view. She had various runes scared into her right breast and cobalt blue tattoos across her chest. She had like a Wiccan dream catcher or mandala tattoo on her belly. Her breasts were huge and had lost their tightness. After Lydiya had sprinkled her breast and tummy she grabbed my hand.

"This will be my only child so you mark me good Master. Cut me deep and leave a big scar. I want my daughter to know the story behind her conception and your scars will be there to remind her of this special breeding."

I looked over at Kate and she nodded the ok. She took up a strong chant and the other women of that coven gathered around us and linked hands and started joining in on the chant. Any other time I would have been happy to see many swaying breasts and naked bodies of various shapes and sizes and to breathe in the scent of their dripping pussies. But this felt different, more solemn.

I took the fifth woman's large left breast into my hand and brought the knife point up to her nipple. I squeezed hard on her breast as I ran the knife blade in a long arc across her breast above her nipple. The cut bled profusely and ran down her breast to drip onto her stomach. I ran the knife blade full across her tummy above the belly button and blood ran into her black and gray pubic hair.

Being in pre-med I knew the cuts were not deep and would not need stitches but they would leave a visible scar. She looked down to see the dripping blood and whispered, "Thank you Master," as she was lead away to the table.

I wondered what role the table would play in tonight's Samhain ritual but did not have to wait long. The five women were evenly spaced down the table as a naked novice went down the line spreading their legs apart. Another novice then buckled their ankles to a long bar preventing them from closing their legs. Walking behind them I could smell their essence leaking from their womanhood.

"Master, come on this side of the table," Kate instructed. "You are to pull on their hair until they lay their body across the table and give you their hands to stretch out to the other side." Kate then began to chant again and the sisters joined in.

I went first to the blonde who had her hair pulled forward laying in her hands. I grabbed her hair and pulled and she laid her tummy and breasts flat on the table and stretched her arms to the edge. There a novice handcuffed her to chains which when tightened held her fast to the table.

Before I took hold of the Asian woman I saw the table had many red stains going down the table and realized this was not the first such ritual. The Asian woman and the brunet willingly let me stretch them across the table and be handcuffed by the novice.

When I came to the redhead in braids she had her arms folded across her breasts. "You must force me to obey. I yield to no man! I shall not submit," she said in a strong voice.

I looked at Kate for help and guidance. She took me to the other side of the room and opened a large armoire. She reached in and drew forth a flogger. She handed it to me and said with conviction, "Show no mercy!"

I had a shocked look on my face so Kate moved up into my face and hissed, "Show her you are her Master. Explain to her with this flogger if she does not obey she does not get bred and wears her scars with shame. And if you do not break this mare you are no cocksman and we have made a big mistake with you." Then she pushed me towards the back of the table.

I stood behind 'red' and touched my hand to her spine. She flinched and that opened a link for me to use my powers to read her. She is an owner and CEO of a growing corporation and could not let the women in the room just see her yield and lay across the table. She wanted me to disciple her and push her to her own breaking point. Then she would yield.

I stood to the left of 'reds' ass and swung the flogger hard across her ass and back of her thighs. She held firm and did not cry out. The flogger tails landed hard on her ass again. She flinched but did not give in. Five more hard swats landed on her ass and delicate thighs quickly and purposely. She began to whimper.

"I am your Master here tonight. I am your breeder and hold within me the potency that will produce within you a daughter who will possess extraordinary power. If you do not yield you will not be bred and the scars I laid upon you will be worn with shame," I growled and pulled her braids back arching her back for all it would take.

I stood then directly behind her. Her ankles were buckled to the long bar keeping her legs wide open. I jumped up on the table and pulled her braids forward and she had to lean over the table to ease the pain. I straddled her and sat backwards on her shoulders slowly using my weight to force her tits to the table. She tried to buck me off the table so I rode the bitch until she tired.

To own her completely I swung the flogger down her ass and the tails slapped against her undefended pussy lips. I whipped her pussy a total of five times hard on without stopping. When I stopped 'red' was sobbing. "Enough, I submit, I submit. I submit Master. I yield."

I slid off the far side of the table and she did not try to rise. I pulled on her braids strongly and she extended her arms and allowed her wrists to be shackled by the novice.

I moved around behind the fifth woman with the black and gray hair. I ran the flogger across her shoulders so some of the tails slipped across her left breast. I then slid the tails down her back and across her ass.

"What shall it be with you Margaret? Shall you yield or taste the whip?" I whispered into her right ear so none could hear me say her name.

Whispering she said, "I yield Master Zach, but I must taste the leather across by back and across my ass and warm my pussy lips. I want it hard and strong. Do not hold back. But first you must carve a small 'Z' on my left ass cheek with the sacred knife as you carved my breast and tummy. I want your mark on me; I want you to spill my blood, claiming my body as yours until the day I die."

Margaret then lay across the table and allowed her wrists to be bound. I walked to the small table and picked up the sgian-dubh and with its sharp point wrote a 'Z' into her ass flesh and threw the knife into the table just beyond her nose so she could stare at it. A few of the coven sisters drew in a sharp breath but went silent as I lay the first leather hard across her back.

Next her fleshy ass received a lashing. I stood to her side and the back of her thick thighs felt the tails. Taking careful aim I slapped upwards against her pussy lips. I started the round-robin again and again loosing count until all of sweaty exposed flesh turned red. I softly caressed her back and ass with the wet tails and she said loud enough to be heard, "Thank you Master."

I looked across to Kate and her eyes held approval. I moved down the table and caressed 'reds' ass with my hand. She moaned softly. I went behind the third woman in line and swung a descending blow across her ass with the flogger. I waited then heard, "Thank you Master." It was the same with the slight Asian woman.

I moved behind the statuesque blonde and saw her sweet full ass for the first time. She was breathing hard and her thighs were shaking I don't know from fear or anticipation. From behind her I could see pussy juice running down her thighs and the floor by her ankles was wet.

I leaned over and whispered, "Shall I disciple you also blonde? Do you also want to feel the lash? Shall I warm your back and your ass with the flogger? Shall I run my hard thick cock up your pussy lips and into your ass, my Viking princess?"

"Yes Master, all of that, Please," she whimpered and begged.

I swung the flogger tails down hard on her perfect white ass. She moaned and whispered, "More." Her ass and back got several more lashes then I took the hilt of the handle and ran it up her open pussy lips gathering her thick juices and pushed it against her winking ass hole. She moaned and tried to push her dark star further onto the handle.

I slapped her ass with my hand and whispered, "simmer down slut!" and moved away.

Kate and Lydiya slowly undressed me and washed me down with the potion of herbs and spices. "Drink this antidote. It will strengthen your sperm and invigorate your cock. We will chant a spell on you to control the discharge of your cum into each of the breeding mares. Each woman will receive three potent discharges from your cock then you are to move on. Your last woman will receive all of your pent up desire to cum and you may pleasure yourself with her until you are satisfied."

"You may fuck each woman in either hole but you must drive deep into her pussy when you get the urge to cum. Your spell will contain a word of power that will give you ecstasy but will also control each ejaculation. You may begin with the blonde."

Kate and Lydiya took hold of my cock and processed me around the table twice chanting in their secret language. My cock was surging harder as I circled the table and they stopped me behind the blonde. They ran my cock up and down between her dripping wet pussy lips then centered my cockhead against the hot doorway to her cunt. They let go and I lunged my cock down her cunt until my heavy balls kissed her ass.

"Oh fucking daaammm," she screamed out.

As I pounded the blonde's cunt I soon heard movement around the table. The chanting was picked up by each of the naked women in the room. Turning my head slightly I saw their naked bodies swaying to the chanting causing their breasts to rise and fall. Their nipples poked outward and stiffened.

I was riding the blonde's pussy hard and deep driving my cock towards its orgasm. My plum sized balls began to pull up and tighten. The back of her tight cunt was rubbing my helmet and the crown of my cock. With intense pleasure my whole body stiffened and streams of my spunk shot out of my cock and coated the lips to her womb. But only three spurts of my cum left my dick and I collapsed on her sweaty back.

I was still hard so I pulled out and centered my cockhead against her darkstar. I pushed hard and her warm back oven opened and took all my thick long cock down to my balls. She moaned and shimmied her ass against my balls. I let my power flow out through my cock to find her clit and with only several hard thrusts into her ass she screamed. And with that her ass tunnel pulsed strongly on my cock as she shook through a violent orgasm.

Her cum flowed out her pussy and down her thighs to soak the floor by her shackled feet. I laid on her back again then bit her shoulder knowingly leaving a mark. Two naked novices helped me stand then bathed my hard cock with a scented potion and moved me behind the slight Asian woman.

"You are very tiny my shogun of industry. I shall not destroy your pussy with this monster that grows from my groin. I shall pleasure you then gift my strong baby cum to your womb and move on," I spoke to assure her while my hands roamed her small back and tiny ass.

I took my cock in my hand and ran it up and down her pussy lips. She gave off a nice thick flow of her juices which coated my cock. I placed my cockhead directly on her clit knot and massaged that button while flowing my power to her nerve endings. She started to huff and moan and murmur in her Asian language.

Trapped as she was she still moved her pussy around on my cockhead to bring about her own pleasure. When I thought she was close I moved off her clit and fed just my cockhead into the wet hot doorway of her pussy. She would moan loudly when her portal captured my helmet and I pushed in past the crown. She pushed her tiny ass backwards trying to capture more cock.