Zach the Coven on All Hollows Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out and lay my long cock along her ass crack and with two long fingers I massaged her clit. Her warm juices were coating my fingers so I brought them to her pussy and slowly slid them into her vagina. She moaned and babbled and shook her ass back and forth until my fingers bottomed out and my palm held her soaked pussy lips. I knew she was now very close to cumming so slid my fingers out and returned my cockhead to her clit. I stroked my cock rapidly over that button and her thighs tightened as she pushed off the floor.

Her head lifted off the table in a silent scream as I poured my power onto her clit and she exploded into a powerful table shaking orgasm. Her warm cum shot out soaking my groin. I quickly pushed my cockhead into her pussy and in one punishing shove it kissed the door to her womb. My second orgasm took control and my hard cock pulsed my sperm against her womb. Her pussy pulsed on my hard cock milking the baby batter out of my balls.

I put my hands on either side of her head to take my weight off her body but I kept my cock deep against her womb. I felt her head move and she kissed the hand close to her. I moved it towards her and she captured my thumb with her lips and sucked it into her warm mouth. Her tongue teased my thumb acting like it was my cock.

When we calmed down I slid out of her pussy and stood up. This time one of the novices took my cock into her warm mouth and sucked it clean. She looked up at me with thankful eyes then sucked my cock clean from the thick base to the swollen head. She then dipped a silk clothe into the potion and washed my thighs and my balls. The power of the potion seeped into my nut sack and re-energized my desires. My balls felt warmed like applying menthol.

I was through two women and I felt invigorated wanting more. I moved behind the brunet and ran my fingers across her labia and was gifted to warm thick heavily scented honey.

"Mate with me Master," she said with great need.

With my fingers I massaged her clit and leaked my power onto her excited nerves. I scooped her thick pussy juice that poured down into my palm and spread it all over her back and ass. I did this many times until the area around us smelled of her scent. I touched my fat cockhead to her darkstar and using my powers her anal ring opened to a wide 'O'. With one shove my cock claimed her ass as my heavy balls slapped her vulva.

She screamed over and over each time I rammed my cock down her ass. After some time of riding her ass hard I felt her ass chute begin to tighten around my long cock. I gave the huge orgasm she sought as her ass pulsed her pleasure. Suddenly I slid my cock out of her ass and with one shove I buried it down her pussy and knocked on her womb. She screamed and hissed and rubbed her tits on the table and began to match my thrusts into her cunt by pushing back her damaged ass. I knew I would not last long so I pounded away knocking my dickhead against the door to her womb.

I slid my hand under us and found her clit. I turned on my power and heightened the pleasure center around her clit. With each deep thrust I squeezed her clit until I felt her pussy walls strangle my cock. She pushed back and the tip of my dick opened her womb as I shot strong ropes of my hot cum towards her egg waiting there.

She fainted and I slowly drew my cock out of her wet cunt. Leaning back the novice on my other side did the oral cleaning and then the anointing again. I realized 'red' was my next go. I leaned down across her whipped back and whispered so only she could tell.

"You were very brave my Red Maiden to endure your disciple to prove yourself worthy. You have bested all the women present and earned my respect. Do you wish me to make sweet love to you during your breeding or to destroy your ass and cunt with my huge cock?"

"Sweetly Master, sweetly," the Red Maiden whispered. "My daughter must start her life through tenderness and dare I say love?"

"So mote it be!" I replied.

The air in the room was pungent with spices and herbs and female essence. The chanting continued as the coven circled the table. The fire in the fireplace shone brightly and was reflected off the sweaty naked female bodies. The night of Samhain drew late. I waited with a feeling of strength building up strongly within me. My hard dick was stretched up my strong abs.

I pushed my dick down then within the lips of her vulva. My cockhead rubbed her clit back and forth, round and round. I did this for several minutes until I felt her knees stiffen at my side. She slumped her chest upon the table and sprayed my groin with her heavy scented pussy juices as her orgasm took hold of her. When her breathing returned to normal she herself began to chant which was picked up the others in the coven.

"Corn and grain, corn and grain. All that falls shall rise again."

I again rubbed my cock in her juices through her pussy lips and slowly sank my cock into her pussy until her ass was kissing my balls. My cockhead was against the hot lips of her womb. With only a slight movement of her hips to massage my sensitive cockhead she then fucked my cock with her hot wet pussy. As she humped my cock she chanted in the coven's ancient language. The coven sisters then circled me and placed their hands on my body. My power poured out of me and found each female's sexual essence center. They each used my powers for their own pleasure.

In my mind I made their clits swell and pussy juice pour out from between their lips. Each one used their other hand to rub their pussy and clit until each shattered into an intense orgasm. It was then that I realized that the woman under me was this coven's leader and had cum strongly and was milking my cock to an earth shattering orgasm. I drove my cock down into her pussy and pushed past the entrance to her womb. I shot jets of cum deep into the void of her womb. I felt as if my balls had released my sperm from deep within but did not now felt totally empty. I dropped onto her back with my arms beside her on the table and breathed heavily. The leader let one thought flow to me, "Faelivrin." I realized she had given me her own secret name!

This time each of the sisters in this coven took turns cleaning me. Some licked my balls or my cock while others like felines licked my sweat from my torso and up my spine. Several dipped their fingers into the potion and applied it to my hard cock and swollen balls warming my groin and invigorating me again.

I moved behind Margaret and slapped her ass hard. "What shall it be old woman? Shall I punish your ass with my thick long cock? Shall I slam my cock deep down your cunt until my fat cockhead hits hard against your womb? Shall I flog your back to the rhythm of my cock thrusts? Shall I slap your ass and pinch your fat nipples?" I growled at her.

"All of that Master! Punish my unworthy body. Give me pain and pleasure then explode your cum deep down my cunt then push that man bone down my ass. Slap your balls against my fat ass until I explode in orgasm. I wanna scream and mash my fat tits on this table and cum all over your thighs and the floor. I want my mind to be emptied of everything but pain and pleasure. Get to it Master, punish this unworthy slut!" Margaret moaned.

I climbed up on the table and sat on the table over Margaret's chained arms. I pulled her up by her hair and slid myself under. Holding her head up painfully by her hair I positioned my cockhead against her lips. I pushed her head down until my cock was embedded against the back of her mouth then pushed further until my cockhead was embraced by her warm throat.

She gagged on my cock leaking spittle down my balls breathing in quickly as she lifted up to my dickhead. I held her head lightly as she took over sucking my cock. I had the flogger in my hand and slapped it across her ass and pussy lips each time she didn't take my cockhead deep into her throat. I kept up this cock sucking for several minutes until I tired of that.

I slipped out from under her and moved behind her ass. The flogger came down on her sweat coated back and her flabby ass until both were red and Margaret was moaning loudly. Her pussy honey was leaking down her thighs and pooling under her chained feet. I ran the tails along her pussy lips stirring her clit as they passed by.

I took my cock in my other hand and ran it between her wet dripping pussy lips then going further upwards pushed my dickhead against her darkstar and pushed hard. Margaret's head came up in a scream as my cock invaded her ass. As I pushed full in I slapped the flogger along her back. She moaned and pushed her hips upwards to have her ass chute take all my long cock.

"More Master! Punish my ass with your fat long horsecock. Own my ass for your pleasure then breed me hard!" she moaned.

I rode her ass hard over and over as she moaned in words I did not understand. I realized the chanting by the coven was still going on as incense and herbs were being tossed into the fire. The air was getting heady.

My cock was still rock hard and the need to cum again as getting stronger and stronger. I pulled my cock out of her ass and quickly slammed down her pussy. I attacked Margaret's cunt with my cock pulling back to my cockhead then pounding away into her depths to knock on the door to her womb.

Margaret added to the mating by pushing back towards me when I was thrusting in. I realized I was close to cumming and reached down Margaret's back and grabbed hands full of her black hair and pulled back hard. When her head was raised I lost control and bit down on her neck. I could taste her blood. My cock exploded with jet after jet of my hot animal cum. I felt like I fully emptied my balls of all the cum I had left.

Her cunt clamped down on my cock locking my cock within her and milked me for all I had. Her kegel pussy muscles pulsed on my spewing cock pulling my baby juice from deep within my gonads. Margaret was my last mating for the night so I stayed deep within her hot oven and let my balls empty of any baby sauce I had left.

The two novices helped me stand and both cleaned my cock and balls. They kissed keeping my cockhead between their wet lips. Each took a ball sack to lick and suck into their warm mouth and bathed it with their wet tongue. I was then led over to a soft chair to regain my breath.

After some time the novices moved behind each bred female and performed their cleaning orally. One by one the bred females were released and covered in red robes and led away. Only the red maiden looked back over her shoulder and kissed her lips at me then smiled broadly.

"Ok stud time to go home," Kate laughed at me. She and Lydiya helped me dress back into my costume. As I walked through the anteroom towards the door several women from the Halloween party pushed slips of paper into my hands or down my shirt. "Looks like you'll be busy between now and Alban Arthen, the winter solstice, when we pick you up again," laughed Lydiya.

The tall blonde brought our car around and before I could slide into the car she kissed me deeply and slipped her note down my shirt. Before she shut the door the two wolfhounds came by for some affection of their own. As we drove away all I could think was this night was not what I had thought All Hallows Eve would be.

Epilog: I saw several spring issue magazines and two of my bred females were on the cover with noticeable baby bumps. Margaret has requested several hook-ups and just loves being a submissive. I have to push her legs up wide to get past her baby bump. Can't wait for her milk to come in!