All Comments on 'Zack's Toys'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
singasongofsixspencesingasongofsixspenceabout 8 years ago
This is pretty good shit

I quite liked this story. I loved the parallels between Zack/Derek and Derek/Brandon. It was neat how you used virtally the same lines whilst covering the parallel events. Maybe it wasn't the best that I've ever read, but that's okay. You, as a writer, nonetheless have potential. And I find your disclaimers rather funny. Don't take that the wrong way - I'm not laughing that you had to resort to such measures, I'm just laughing about the way you brush it all off with no shame and a healthy dose of sarcasm. On that note, your story does not jump around (it's rather linear and therefore easy to follow), the many characters is kind of the point of the story, the length is fine, the category is fine, the story's good shit, and you are actually a pretty good writer. How's that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

That's fucking hot and I love how it basically went full circle to Derek doing the same thing Zach did to him to Brandon in the back of the same store!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I wish I had. Been young when I realized I was gay. I was 43 when I sucked my firsy cock. I knew right away I was going to suck many more. In fact that night I sucked 4 cocks. I ended the night getting fucked and loved that too. I was upset that I hadn’t found that being a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut was so good.

7528Dick7528Dickover 1 year ago

I was 45 sucking my first cock. Wasted so many years of super pleasures. I am on track now and making up for time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.