Zack's Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,062 Followers

This time, instead of simply unzipping Brandon's trousers, Derek unbuckled Brandon's belt, and pulled Brandon's trousers and plain white briefs to his knees. As he sucked his cock, Derek also cupped Brandon's luscious ass cheeks.

Throughout the day, Derek played with Brandon's plump ass. But, being Saturday, they were fairly busy and could not sneak into the stock room to play with or suck each other's cocks.

Brandon practically ran with the vacuum cleaner as Derek tallied up that day's receipts.

"Damn it; guess I'll be in here tomorrow finishing up these transfers," Derek said; he had genuinely forgotten about the remaining tapes.

"Oh, about what time?" Brandon asked.

Derek lighted a joint and shrugged.

"Probably after Mass; I go to the nine o'clock mass at St. Richard's," Derek said.

He did queue up the anal sex disc he'd brought in that morning, an old one out of Zack's collection.

They shared a joint, kissed and lightly played with each other's cocks while they watched man after man fuck men's' asses to good squirting comes.

"You ever, you think you might like that?" Derek asked and took Brandon's cock into his mouth.

"I uh, I uh, I don't oh!" Brandon groaned as he blasted into his boss's mouth.

"Derek fed Brandon his cock, putting a loving hand on the back of Brandon's head.

After Brandon swallowed the hot load of sperm, they continued watching the gay anal action.

Derek had the foresight to bring a small throw pillow and had Brandon kneel on that after taking his pants and underwear completely off.

Just as Mr. Miller had done, Derek admired the plump, pale white buttocks for a moment, then greased up a finger and dropped a dollop of jelly just above Brandon's light pink anus.

Brandon instinctively clamped shut as he felt the greasy finger touch his anus.

Derek slowly traced around the tight orifice until he was able to worm a fingertip in.

Derek marveled at the control Zack must have had; he desperately wanted to just thrust his finger into the sweet little hole, then grease up his cock and jam it into Brandon's squirming little pucker.

But he forced himself to go slow. Soon enough, he was fucking Brandon's ass hole with two greasy fingers and Brandon was actually thrusting back. Then Derek greased up his throbbing cock and placed the head of his cock at Brandon's slimy rectum.

"Ugh!" Brandon protested as Derek's cock head pressed against him.

"Mr. Boudreaux, this, that hurts," Brandon protested as Derek's flared head pushed in a little further.

Derek stopped, putting a comforting hand on Brandon's pudgy hip.

"I don't want, we need to, stop, Mr. Boudreaux, please," Brandon sobbed out as Derek's cock head pushed in past his sphincter.

"Ugh!" Brandon cried out as Derek forced another inch into his protesting rectum.

Brandon then cried out as a stream of semen shot out of his erect cock, liberally dotting the concrete floor.

"Stop, it hurts," Brandon sobbed.

"The first time always does," Derek counseled. "But I'm all the way in; feel me? Feel my big cock up that tight little hole huh? And it's such a pretty little hole," Derek said as he slowly began pulling out.

"Ugh!" Brandon protested as Derek pushed back in.

In a few minutes, though, Brandon was just grunting, no longer protesting as Derek fucked his tight ass.

Derek howled as he finally loosed a torrent of sperm up the young man's ass.

Then he sucked Brandon's cock, and then fed the more composed young man his own semen. He then drove the young man home.

The next day, after Mass, Derek Went home, changed into nylon shorts and jockstrap and tank top then drove to his store. He let himself into the store's dark stockroom, turned on the monitor of the transfer machine and readied the tape and disc.

A few minutes into the third to last tape, Derek heard a light knock at the rear door.

He peeked out the small window and saw Brandon in the small alleyway. A careful sweep showed no one else, so Derek opened the door and let the young man in.

"Hi I uh, Hi Mr. Boudreaux, kind of thought I'd uh come and uh see if you uh, you needed any help?" Brandon stammered.

Derek smiled, kissed the young man while fondling Brandon's cock through his loose shorts.

"Hey, why don't you call me Derek, huh?" he asked.

Derek knelt and sucked Brandon to a quick come, then pulled his own clothes off. Brandon sucked him to a quick come, then Derek greased up his still quite hard cock with petroleum jelly.

Derek sat in his chair and pulled Brandon onto his lap.

"Ugh!" Brandon protested as Derek pushed the head of his cock against Brandon's tightly clenched anus.

"Ow! Oh God damn, it fucking hurts!" Brandon whined.

Within minutes, though, Brandon was bouncing happily on his boss's cock.

A few months later, Brandon moved into Derek's house.

Other than smoking pot, watching gay porn, and getting fucked up his tight little hole, Brandon still has no ambition in life.

Other than smoking pot, watching gay porn, and fucking his sweet little red head's tight little hole, Derek also doesn't have any real ambition in life.

Robin found having to pay rent, utilities, and food on his own was too hard, so is for all intents and purposes homeless. He jumps from one lover's bed to another. Life's too short to limit himself to just one cock when there are so many beautiful ones out there.

THE END.

*****

*Author's Note: I write these stories for my own pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. 'Gay Male' is a bit out of my normal fare; I'd written one a few years back and obviously people hated that offering. But I thought I'd try it again and see what happens.

Disclaimers: Yes, I need an Editor. No, I don't want an Editor.

Yes, it jumps around too much, there are too many people to keep track of, it's too long, it's not long enough, it's in the wrong category, its stupid shit and I am a terrible writer.

Have a nice day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,062 Followers