All Comments on 'Zara's Nipples for the Women'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading, and thanks for being here. You are important. Be well.

heyall

Icarus93Icarus93almost 2 years ago

Great story as always, hopefully not the last we've heard of Zara and her Persian Gifts

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusalmost 2 years ago

A marvelous vignette, on multiple levels. You offer insight into what it means for a lovely Muslim woman to integrate into American society as a young adult. Your writing style is simple and direct and, best of all, does not get in the way. Like the best writers on this site and in this genre (for example, BrokenSpokes, JCMcNeilly, and Maonaigh, imho), as I get engaged in your narrative the words give way to the images. Finally is the full-blooded eroticism. Unquestionably 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks very much

NotHemingwayNotHemingwayalmost 2 years ago

So well written, and so realistic in the dialogue. It was also a turn on, which I didn't expect as I'm not that much into nipples. Nice job.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 2 years ago

I agree that nipples are sources of arousal. However, for me, the most beautiful part of a woman (in fact, to me, the most beautiful thing in the world) is the pussy. I have a fetish for women's feet and toes, but that fetish exists because, while I love worshiping her feet and toesicles and while doing so, my eyes are watching her pussy flower and moisten. Then I get to worship that. To inhale her aroma deeply, to savor her flavor and to bring ecstasy into her life. Nice story. Well-crafted. Five stars.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. The entire experience she described felt very realistic.

I hope there will be more Zara in the future.

5-stars.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 2 years ago

Thanks again.

Another good one.

As you know from our communication previously, part of my own fetish.

Well done and hope for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another brilliant, erotic story.

Paul4playPaul4playalmost 2 years ago

Well done! Sensitive, romantic, erotic……

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

A very interesting tale. I liked it.

DessertmanDessertmanalmost 2 years ago

Liked it, I love all parts of women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Please keep up the great work. Thanks.

badandmys5402badandmys5402almost 2 years ago

Another great story. I would love to read more about anymore experiences she has.

OzeminotaurOzeminotauralmost 2 years ago

I love this it’s the opening of her inner self that is so beautiful

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Great Storytelling

Entertaining and enjoyable story. Good characters and great storytelling. Like others I think some follow up stories from Zara and her nipples would be great. She has great nipples that can be used and enjoyed in many ways. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another excellent, sensual story, Female body is such a work of beauty. Certainly understand how breasts, especially nipples are sexually erotic.

Perhaps a continuation of Zara’s sensual arousal might be a story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An elegant, erotic story.

whacky76whacky76almost 2 years ago

I loved the story almost as much as I love big nipples. I spend way to much time searching for pictures of big nipples, a fetish of mine.

Redbob45Redbob45almost 2 years ago

Fabulous!

Another story both literate and erotic!

AnnieFrancisAnnieFrancisover 1 year ago

Loved your story. I can identify with Zara. I have had a love-hate relationship with my breasts all my life. Being ashamed of them as a teenager. Being weirdly jealous of them as boys spent more time on my breasts than kissing me or actually making love to me. And finally being empowered enough to use them as conversation starters and cute boy bait.

Gods_FavoriteGods_Favoriteover 1 year ago

Very hot and original story! Would love to see more stories with Zahra!

sueberlinersueberlinerover 1 year ago

the hottest story ever by a wonderful author.

Goodtimechuck96Goodtimechuck96over 1 year ago

Great story. I ashamed of my body to point, but realized I was gifted.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

Very HOT and original story!!!! Well done!!!

Jackie.HikaruJackie.Hikaru12 months ago

What a great life lesson 😁 Wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow! I also have a female nipple fetish they are the gateway to eroticism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...