All Comments on 'Zero Qualms'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sparktjsparktjover 5 years ago

Loved it. I have an older lady fuckbuddy who enjoys rough sex role play and acting the whore, so I was able to relate to this story. Great writing, you made it very realistic which is what turned me on. Thank you.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
I really liked it

You can tell they care deeply for each other. It is sometimes a struggle to give your partner what they need when it goes against your own feelings. Thanks.

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Hot

Hot as Hell story! Not everyone's cup of tea but Damn Hot! Five Stars! My brain continued their evening; She added a Viagra to his supper, and he Fucked her brains out all night. She took the trash out the next morning. Now that's Love.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Oh Yes!

She wanted it Rough and was Ready and he Delivered the goods. It difficult to do when you Love someone dearly.

SailorsWifeSailorsWifeabout 5 years ago
Absolute Fav

Read this before I had an account, then tracked it back down again months later so I could favorite and have it bookmarked. So well-written on multiple levels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I personally don’t like it rough so I found this not so fun.

Would have been better if he came on her tits & left her hanging.

Bill S.

HisPrincess1423HisPrincess1423almost 2 years ago

This was such a hot story. You made rough so respectful, which is exactly what my husband does. He’s such a nice guy but I love corrupting him and getting him to be rough, and that’s what this story reminded me of. Great details, great language, great story.

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

Control, it's all about control. Take control Completely away from her. Prolong it. Instead for fucking her, alternate with finger-blasting her.

When you decide to let her cum, maintain control and make her cum till she gets you to stop.

Control, control, control

Pain is like salt and pepper, only a spice.

Control is everything

oldtwitoldtwit9 months ago

WOW Full of description, great , different but good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...