All Comments on 'Zodiac Girls Ch. 10'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Sizzlingly Sexy and Astrologically Accurate

A sizzling story where the author has taken his understanding of astrology and his scorching talent for sex and combined them to create a perfect Libran story. Dr M doesn?t just write, he takes you there to the places where his characters are, so you can see them, smell them, almost touch them and he is unequaled in the depiction and description of hot steamy sex. But I loved the way he subtly combined it here with Stephanie having all those honest-to-God-true Libra characteristics of balance, adaptability, romanticism, beauty, occasional indecisiveness and of course, a predilection for glamour. Being a Scorpio woman with my moon in Libra, the wild passionate sex really got me hot and now, I?m wondering what would happen if the good doctor tried his hand at writing a Scorpio story in the chain. My guess is it would burn off the screen! No prizes for guessing what it would do to me.

J

AriosoAriosoabout 20 years ago
Down with Aristotelian Binarism! Yay!

As ALWAYS, Doc, you've written a brilliant, sexy story. This was some of your hottest sex, and thank you so much for writing women who just love to fuck and scream and claw. I loved the details, too -- the silent room except for the wild, animal coupling and the ticking clock. Or the heels digging into Jeff's flanks that seemed like a jockey's whip against a racehorse. Very, very vivid.

And bless you for giving Aristotle (and the whole damne Western binary tradition) the middle finger. Yes, yes, YES you can be both a full-on slut and a calm, collected professional woman at the same time. No, you do not have to try to fit yourself into one, single "box" of either Virgin or Whore or Feminist or Slut. Cum as you are!! It's about fucking time that this message got its due. I could kiss your feet. This is just another reason why you're the best thing going at Lit.

Cheers,

AriO

damppantiesdamppantiesabout 20 years ago
OMG!

Great God, doc! The story just sweeps one away and never lets up until the last word. I absolutely loved Aries too, but that one is just second to this now. Phew!

How do you continually outdo yourself with everything you write?

RoorniRoorniover 16 years ago
Wow

That was really great. Read the whole set and realized the the story for Leo was missing so I re-read a few looking for it. You are an extremely talented writer and I enjoy reading your stuff.

CoryleaCoryleaover 15 years ago
Doc wins again :-)

Hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous