All Comments on 'Zoe'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
akaPeterakaPeterover 5 years ago
More

Yes! and...more, please :)

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 5 years ago
Well Told Tale

Firstly, describing a somewhat intricate kinbaku tie can be difficult. You did a fine job.

Secondly, the story had a great buildup and ending, though hopefully not the finale.

maddictmaddictover 5 years ago
Silk allways.

I'm Gideon, I've a better chance winning the lottery.

This one begs you to continue, I missed my opportunity to join Zoe. I hope to understand and to find out more about a new submissive Zoe and her need to please herself with Gideon's and Claire's help. Inner Zoe will gets what she wants if she's not timid.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the praise

And the suggestions. I’m tempted.

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgover 5 years ago
Absolutely

brilliant. The pacing was superb. The development a delight. I may already be in love with Zoe and I don't normally bother with the BDSM category. Most definitely a fiver. Thank you.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 5 years ago
Offbeat is beaut

The wonderful outcome of Literotica events is that readers are guided into areas that otherwise have no appeal for them. The two genres that this talk straddles beautifully are of no interest to me, but this was beautifully written, sweet and full of apprehension and promise. Thank you for what was most unexpected, 5* for me.

FranklyTooFranklyTooover 5 years ago
Very erotic story

I stumbled onto this story. How well written, how well plotted, how erotic. Zoe will be a name I remember. I can't wait for follow up stories!

EGRIEGRIover 5 years ago
What a great foundation from which to continue this story

You have done an excellent job of introducing Zoe and Gideon. It would be a shame to allow Zoe's path of discovery to end with the first step. Albeit a generous leap into the lifestyle. We also don't know Claire's role, friend or enemy, or what delicious discoveries Gideon can provide Zoe.

So many opportunities to enthrall your readers one more time. I'll bet my last Razoo you are already conjuring another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Zoe Deserves Better

Far better than Gideon

sparkle8sparkle8over 3 years ago
Edging to This

I had forgotten how much I love well-written BDSM. And this is well written. I edged along with Zoe, and I haven't cum because I enjoy the heightened arousal that I can carry around sometimes for days. Next, edging to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great

Loved it. The aussie slang was over the top, im aussie and never use any of it haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As prologue you wrote:" It's half BDSM and half exhibitionism, with maybe other things thrown in as well. I flipped a coin and here is is in BDSM."

But the story is in 'exhibitionism.." I'm not a fan of bdsm, and was gald to rad your note at beginning to warn me a way.

I've enjoyed other of your stories!

Helen1899Helen189912 months ago

I love this author, I love the eroticism of their sex, I love the characters that they produce, another two here, I also love how wet that I always become reading the stories. However I can't want to give my usual 10*. ,When I have cyber sex in the chat rooms here, I hate it when I am with another woman and she asks permission to cum, I just don't find it sexy at all. But I would love to meet them both in a sex room, I wouldn't ask, but I would definitely have an intense orgasm with them both.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous