All Comments on 'Zoe's Perfect Marriage Ch. 01'

by HelloVera

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
plays out on the road nightly

I suggest you re read and re write... Read it out loud and correct... at this early hour of the day I pick up a lot of simple errors... if corrected you would have a much better presentation... I did enjoy but I did read in and over some errors... that tend to tick some readers off.... good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
gave you a 5 for effort and content

and to say fuck you dear annony

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

Well written and so so erotically charged!! Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sadly

Not an original thought or sentence in this.Cookie cutter cuck.Reads as if it's from a cliche cuckold manual.Sorry non erotic at best.Been done to death and its.just not very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
started well

Then became too cliche. Was better when it was about them, not just her.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Respect

This is well written and it works as a story. My problem is that I have no respect for any of these people. I cannot take them seriously nor anything they might say or do. I have wasted my precious time.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 8 years ago
Never mind them...

I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOULD LOVE TO-BE PAUL

Doing cleanup would be great. Come home and sit on my face and make me do CLEANUP. YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
gave you a 1 for effort and content

The story was rather rote and by the numbers, so the effort was nonexistent as was the content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

divorce time

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love a hot whore!!!

Great story!

I don't care what the husbands do afterward as long as they let their wives fuck like the whores they are!! Cheat with permission or without...but they all do...jokes on those who think otherwise!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hotwives rule

Great start to what I'm hoping will be a sexually charged story......please just dont turn him into a sissy :)......the hotwfe/cuck lifestyle can be rewarding, intense & so exciting for a couple if they dont lose sight of the bigger picture.

Keep it going & dont worry about the comments from the neanderthals

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Waiting

I'll be waiting for chapter 2. Maybe Zoe will cage Paul and let him watch his slut wife in action?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

Great story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
gave you a 5 to offset the asshole annony

his little cock came in his panties, the used ones his wife left him when she found a real man!! Eat shit annony

mtmike4004mtmike4004over 8 years ago

Great story! Loved Paul's somewhat reluctant transformation and Zoe seeing herself as a hotwife. Looking forward to to future chapters.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 8 years ago
Oh, no, you DIDN'T

I liked your first-ever story and hope you write more. But see what happens when you post a willing cuckold story in "Loving Wives"? This is, to the best of my knowledge, the only Literotica section with its own drooling moron lynch mob, seething in anger at every story with a weak husband. Post further chapters almost anywhere else and you'll be fine.

My particular kink is stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - family, friends, coworkers. You've already got Paul devouring creampies. In future chapters, he needs to suck one of his wife's lovers' cocks, and take it up the butt. While she cheers him on, of course.

Donald

My stories:

http://www.literotica.com/s/bi-biker-gangbang

http://www.literotica.com/s/stag-party-2

http://www.literotica.com/s/i-shouldnt-have-helped-her-at-all

VickieTernVickieTernover 8 years ago
You understand!

There's special power in cuckolding a hubby when the humiliation excites him, especially if he can lap it up afterward, even accept dressing up to look emasculated. Men need to serve women, that's how the species survives! If that's the kind of service a woman wants, her man is a hero who earns and deserves her highest respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love this! I wouldn't have cared much about him wearing her panties, if not the other man's cum in it. That made it so freaking awesome! Also the pussy cleaning was so hot too!

I hope you keep on writing more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I for one am sick and tired of these generic cuck stories....

...good god al,ighty, if you're going to write a redressed version of 300 other such stories, why bother? It's not new, it's not different it has nothing to recommend it that hasn't already been done or said hundreds of other times.

I've said it before and I'll say it here....you cuck-writers exhibit little or no imagination.

Try writing something NEW in the type...PLEASE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good first try

You did a decent job on the dialogue of the story, not always an easy task. You need to do 2 things if you want to write on cuckolding. 1. get an editor or at least proof read it [too many errors that distract]. 2. get more out of his character it is as much about his submissive nature to her while she develops her wants in greater detail on dates.

Yes the theme has been well explored but not to his satisfaction. Keep the marriage strong in his eyes so she is not just a stressed slut.

anabullyanabullyover 8 years ago
great story

I liked the story a lot. One of the better new cuck stories I've read.

Not surprised to read same idiots commenting on it being in wrong hub, or how dude should kill himself, or about getting revenge. Anyone who thinks cuckold stories don't belong in LW should reread the description. Or look at top story tags, not only for LW but for the entire site. Cuckold stories are actually very popular on this site, and LW was literally created for cheating wife/cuckold stories. Revenge stories are a small percentage of the stories on Literotica, especially when compared to cuckold stories. Get the fuck over it and quit putting down potentially good writers. I look forward to chapter 2.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A marrige withou respect is...

A marrige withou respect and self-respect is a marriage without love, it's just a contract between two people to live together as roommates and get what they need...At the first time the wife ot the husband meet a person that awakens their love, the contract it's over...1*

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 8 years ago
Great story 5*

Please ignore the morality police and write some more. Just about broke the needle on my erection meter when Zoe told Paul to put on her wet panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oncore!

Super hot story with great pacing. Excellent writing. Please give us Chapter 2 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sorry

not into to wimp stories. i go from front 2 bits of story to last bit storie and then post stuff like this then give a 1 star.

PervPilot69PervPilot69about 8 years ago
Crazy Hot!!!

This is an awesome story. One of my favorite fantasies well told!!! Good job and ignore those who like other things, why do they even read it if they are not interested in the cuckold fantasy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love cream pie! !

Love your story, I've eaten several cream pies of other women and fucking loved it !!!

Too bad my wife would never fucking another man,would love to suck huge loads of other men's compromise her hot pushy! !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just a Cunt wife and a gay Faggot husband

Pathetic!

Georgi2008Georgi2008over 7 years ago
A fun hotwife in the making

Seems like a perfect partnership. Him helping her explore her sexuality and her sharing the details a creampie afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Odd fetish, seeking out humiliation and degradation.

This appears to describe a form of mental illness, and reading about the sex lives of the mentally ill is not erotic nor interesting. I hope you get help someday.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Absolutely turned off and disgusted

Obviously not my style but well written.

Sandman_truckSandman_truckabout 7 years ago
Sexy stuff

I very much enjoyed this and it was well written but it seems there should have been more conversation between Zoe and Paul about the direction their marriage would go . Why do all the men in stories like this seem so submissive to the point of being a wimp . No matter , I did enjoy the story and the sexy images it created .

My only other problem is the same I have said in other comments , please authors , please finish the stories .

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 6 years ago
Beautiful

This is a great relationship. This is what I want so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
that was fucking HOT

stroking now...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love creampie panties

I want this so bad. I would love to pull my wife creampie panties from her hot sexy pussy.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldalmost 6 years ago
The Ideal

This is what I want in a marriage. A confident wife who dates stronger men, yearning for Alpha sperm deep inside. I want to cuddle and spoon with a wife like that after shes been with a real man.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Why

Why even get married? You people who like this definitely have cords that don't quite reach the outlet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"I'm going on date tomorrow night," she whispered into Paul's ear, " and I don't think you should wait up."

And when she came home, he wasn't up and neither was he ever seen again. And she could not understand why nobody wanted to marry her, but only wanted to screw her and leave.

creampies4evercreampies4everabout 5 years ago
Perfect

Loved the story. Paul quickly learned to enjoy his wife's escapades almost as much as she did. Before long she is out indulging herself and bringing her husband a delicious cream pie to eat. Her husband gets the best of all worlds. A happy wife who is screwed silly, a cream pie to eat and then she fucks him so he can eat his own cream pie. Lucky guy.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 3 years ago
Hello Vera

You are a really outstanding writer and I very much enjoyed your story. I have just one criticism. If you make a promise to your readers you must, as a writer, keep your promise. Including in the title "Part 1" added to the ending is such a promise. Perhaps it is beyond the statute of limitations to write a sequel/end of the story at this point but I think I have a sufficient basis for comparison to know that you are very likely writing and publishing elsewhere. Where possible, tell the rest of the story. Also, if you are posting or publishing on a different platform I would love to know where to find your other work. Thanks for sharing this one and best of success.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

***This is what I want in a marriage. A confident wife who dates stronger men, yearning for Alpha sperm deep inside. I want to cuddle and spoon with a wife like that after shes been with a real man.***

LOL. You need castration too. Why bother to have balls when you do not need them. Your pants will fit better without them.

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpover 2 years ago

many tasty details, wonderful suspense and surprises. of its genre, it is an exemplar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it! Please continue with her dating and Paul maybe getting to watch soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
5 stars

Please continue. Don't let the shitheads deter you, you are a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A CUCK HUSBAND, A SLUT TRASH WIFE AND A CUNT WRITER

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

Heading for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I never understood how a man could get off of his wife fucking other people or eating the cream pie after. I would think that he can’t sexually satisfy his wife and he has serious issues about his self esteem.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

The panties thing added absolutely nothing to the story. In fact, it distracted from the story

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008about 1 month ago

my wife knew i was a crossdresser when we got married. after a few years, she wanted a real man in her life and started to cuckold me. secretly at first like in this story, but soon was telling me about it. there was no denying that i enjoyed being a cuckold. soon i was even able to watch her with her lover, an clean her up afterwards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous