Zoe's Perfect Marriage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you untie my bikini top?"

Zoe spoke softly but loudly enough for Michael to hear.

Paul's stomach turned with a mixture of excitement and horror. In the silence that followed, his wife's breasts bobbed weightlessly in the water, secured by the patterned fabric. Michael's gaze flicked between them and Paul. If Michael was surprised by the suggestion, he wasn't showing it.

"Don't be shy on my behalf, babe. Untie me." Zoe said, smiling playfully.

Paul hesitated. He had no idea what he wanted to happen, but his erection was fighting to leave his shorts. He obeyed, and tugged at the bow between his wife's shoulder blades. Her full, round breasts rose in the water as he drew her bikini away.

"Thanks, babe." Zoe said.

Michael stared at her bare chest. Her areolas were puffy and swollen by the warmth of the water, but her nipples stood clear, puckered with arousal. Zoe's feet had drifted between Michael's thighs and she began to explore his groin with her toes. Paul looked on, fixated, as his wife began to stroke Michael's cock through his swim shorts. Her feet either side of his cock, she rubbed him up and down beneath the water while Paul supported her body.

Without any of them saying a word, Zoe stood up and walked over to Michael. Michael glanced at Paul, but didn't get any signals that he should be stopping what was happening. Michael pushed himself up on to the edge of the tub. Zoe looked over her shoulder at her husband and bit her lip seductively, her hand caressing Michael's tent-like bulge in his shorts. She beckoned to her husband with a single finger. Paul edged across the tub, his heart pounding, until he was beside his wife.

"Would you like to watch me suck Michael's cock?" Zoe asked, smiling sweetly.

Paul swallowed. He had fantasized about situations almost identical to this. Helplessly aroused, he nodded.

"Prove it." Zoe said.

Paul was lost for words.

"How?"

"Pull off his shorts for me."

"What?"

"I need you to prove that you really want this. There's no going back after this, babe. We can't undo this."

Paul nodded and looked up at Michael, but couldn't meet his gaze. Instead, Paul's eyes rested on the stretched material of his shorts.

"Don't be scared. Just tug them down for me, babe." Zoe whispered.

Paul slowly obliged. Michael's erection was a thing of beauty. He was hung. His cock stood vertically with an upward curve. Zoe turned her head slightly to the side so she could stare into her husband's eyes as she lowered her mouth to Michael's waiting member. Paul watched, breath held, as his wife parted her lips and gradually took the bulbous tip of Michael's cock into her mouth. As Zoe began to suck, her eyes closed with satisfaction. Michael felt wonderful on her tongue: tight, hot, and silky-smooth. Michael sighed with pleasure as Zoe hungrily worked his shaft, her mouth now joined by her hand.

"Oh, fuck, yes." Michael breathed.

Paul was mesmerized by his wife. She was a goddess. Female sexuality embodied. After five minutes or so of Zoe's enthusiastic work, Michael began to breathe more raggedly. Paul could see his balls tightening. Any moment now, he would be over the edge. Michael gritted his teeth, fighting to prolong the pleasure.

"Slow down. Tease me."

Zoe let his cock slip from her lips and smiled, her eyes locked with Michael's. She licked his shaft from base to tip and swirled the tip of her tongue over his head, eliciting gasps of pleasure from him.

"Do I look hot, babe?" Zoe asked her husband, her eyes wide and sparkling.

"Y- Yeah," Paul managed.

Zoe returned her attention to Michael's pleasure, one hand on his shaft, one massaging his testicles, and her mouth locked around his head. With a long, low groan, Michael lost control. Paul watched as Michael's stomach muscles tightened and thighs flexed. He could see the contractions in his balls, pumping his semen into his wife's waiting mouth. Zoe closed her eyes as cum flooded to the back of her throat. Michael throbbed and shuddered between her lips. She squeezed his balls and milked his shaft until eventually the spasms of his cock stopped. Zoe drew back, her lips trapping in the spoonfuls of creamy cum. She turned to Paul, her eyes smoldering. She opened her mouth, letting her husband see the fruits of her labors. Michael's seed spilled from her lips and dribbled down her chin. Zoe closed her mouth and gulped, finishing with a wide smile. She returned to Michael's cock and licked it clean.

"Thanks." Michael breathed. "That was fucking amazing."

Michael stood up and staggered back to his room, leaving husband and wife in the tub.

"So... Did you enjoy the show?" Zoe asked.

Paul was close enough to smell the musky scent of cum on his wife's breath. They slowly edged closer to one another. Zoe giggled.

"Are you ready?"

Their lips were barely an inch from touching when Paul backed away.

"No," he said simply.

He wasn't ready.

"Okay. Now it's your turn." Zoe said.

Shaking with the maddening arousal of what he had just witnessed, Paul sat where Michael has sat. His wife drew his shorts down.

"Honey, you're practically cumming already! At least wait for me to suck you a bit."

She licked the ooze of pre-cum from his tip. The contact made him groan with the effort of holding back his orgasm.

Zoe squeezed his balls and watched as more beads of pre-cum formed. Suddenly, without any further contact, cum was splattering her breasts. Paul grabbed his shaft and pumped it as he came, a long groan escaping his lips. Zoe looked down at her glazed chest. She pouted with exaggerated disappointment.

"We need to work on your self-control, babe. Imagine what would happen if you watched me being fucked... I bet you wouldn't last ten seconds."

-----

Paul was soundly asleep. It was well into the early hours of Saturday morning when the door to their house clicked open and Zoe stepped into the hallway. The sun was still below the horizon, but not for much longer. She bumped into the hallway table as she kicked off her heels, unsteady on her feet after a long night of partying. One of her friends was getting married, and they had spent all day visiting wineries and all night dancing at a club.

She crept into their bedroom and slowly crawled onto the bed beside her husband. After a few moments, she shook him gently.

"Hey babe. I'm home."

Paul stirred and opened his eyes. He blinked at Zoe as he eyes began to focus. She was wearing a tight black dress, her bosom thrust up and hips pronounced by the close-fitting material. Her hair was a mess, her make-up smeared, and her tights laddered.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"Who cares? Don't you want to unwrap me?" Zoe purred.

"Unwrap you?"

"I brought you back a present."

Paul paused.

"What is it?"

Zoe rolled on to her back and pointed her toes.

"Take off my tights."

Her husband did as he was told. Kneeling between her legs, he drew the scratched material down from her hips and off her feet. Zoe held her dress down, covering her crotch.

"I've been a very naughty girl."

Her words came out slightly slurred. Paul felt a lump form in his throat as the familiar scent hit him. He could smell sweat and sex all over her. She stank of it. Smiling, Zoe pointed a finger to her covered crotch.

"Can you guess what your little slut did?"

Paul pushed her thighs apart. He knew what he was about to see, but he was still unprepared for it. His wife's panties were wet, stuck to her skin. He could see the darkness of her pubic hair through the lacy black material. He gingerly peeled the material from her body and looked inside her panties. His wife's pussy was a mess. Her hair was clumped into thick curls, sticky and shiny. Even as he watched, a thick, pearly blob of cum dribbled from her reddish, freshly-fucked lips. Her panties held a puddle of translucent fluid.

She looked down between the mounds of her breasts at the expression on his face. Shock? Excitement? Despair?

"Paul... take off your pajamas."

Her husband silently obeyed. Paul's cock was rigid. His wife, still clothed, was smiling like a fiend.

"Now take off my panties."

Paul drew the soaked material down her legs. Just as he was about to drop them to one side, Zoe stopped him.

"No, don't toss them away."

"Okay... What do you want me to do with them?"

"I want you to put them on."

"What?!"

Zoe's expression became more serious.

"I want you to put them on. I want you to wear the panties that I just got fucked in."

Paul was speechless. After a long silence, he complied. His wife's wide hips meant that her panties fit him better than he was expecting. At least, until he tried to cover his raging hard-on with the skimpy lace. Paul's hands shook as he tucked himself into the wet material. He could feel the unknown man's slimy semen coating his own balls. It was still warm from his wife's body.

Zoe nodded with approval.

"God, babe. You look so fucking sexy."

She gazed at his erection, pinned against his stomach by the waist of her panties. If he hadn't been so turned on, his balls would have been spilling over the sides of the skinny gusset of the fabric. Paul's head was dizzy with emotions. The kinky thrill of wearing his wife's used panties made his balls so tight that they ached. He was ashamed of what his wife was making him do, but too aroused to stop himself. Zoe spread her thighs and drew her knees up.

"Can you picture it in your head, Paul? Me, on my back, getting fucked? His cock plunging into me, just ravaging me... Making me come and come until he finally pumps his seed into me?"

Paul swallowed the lump in his throat, his gaze fixed between his wife's thighs.

"Well... aren't you going to do something about it?"

"Like what?"

"Like clean my pussy."

Paul knew what she wanted. He was frightened by how much he wanted to do it. He steeled himself and bent down. The scent was maddeningly strong. He tentatively kissed her mound, still apprehensive of going further. Zoe gasped with delight as her husband carefully licked lower, sliding his tongue through the folds of her lips. Paul could feel it before he could taste it: slick and oily. Viscous. Then the taste filled his mouth. This was it. It was happening. He was licking another man's cum from his wife's spent pussy. Paul delved into the oozing gape of her vulva, plunging his tongue into the juicy mess before slathering Zoe's swollen clitoris with licks and kisses. His wife moaned like a whore, writhing and breathing words of encouragement as he worked. She pulled his face into her crotch, smearing his chin and lips with the slippery fluids. Paul responded with a load moan of his own. His heart was pounding with the erotic rush of the filthy act. Zoe was quickly close to coming, her back arching and hands wringing in the bedsheets.

"Oh... Oh, God... Oh..."

Paul's sped up his licks of her clitoris.

"Oh... Mark! MaaAAARRK!"

Zoe shrieked with pleasure as she came, hips bucking and thighs shuddering.

Zoe's head cleared as she calmed down. Her eyes opened to find Paul looking stunned.

"I... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say his name." Zoe said, her voice hoarse.

Paul didn't speak. Zoe looked down at her husband's penis. It was almost flaccid now. The tip was dribbling cum, this time his own. The rest of his load was in a pool where he had been lying. Zoe raised a finger to her lips.

"Oops!" she said while trying not to smile.

-----

One evening, Zoe and Paul were sat on the sofa after work, the television on but neither of them watching.

"Could you put down your book?"

Paul looked up from the page. His wife was holding her iPad but looking intently at him.

"I love you, and I love where our relationship is going. I never knew it was possible to have this much fun in a marriage." Zoe said.

"I love you too. And yeah. Honestly, I still struggle with it a bit, but the past few months have been incredible. I wouldn't change anything."

He caressed her thigh and kissed her neck as he spoke. After some moments, Zoe spoke again.

"I was thinking... It's so hard to find time to meet new guys the old-fashioned way. It might be fun if I joined a dating site. We could even pick out a guy together. You could pick a guy to fuck me."

Paul shifted in his seat.

"I don't know if I want to see their pictures."

"Really? Why not?"

"It makes it more real. It's not just a fantasy any more."

"Didn't Mark's cum taste real?! You certainly seemed to enjoy it." Zoe laughed as she spoke.

"Slut."

"Cuckold."

Zoe kissed her husband. After a few minutes of touching and kissing, Zoe pressed her lips to her husband's ear.

"Go down on me."

Paul knelt at the edge of the sofa and kissed her toned belly. Zoe had always been in good shape, but recently she was going to the gym several times per week, and she looked better than ever. Paul knew why Zoe was doing it: she wanted men to notice her. It was working, too. She walked with a sway in her hips now. She chose skimpier outfits. Even just taking her shopping, men were starting to stare. He loved it.

Paul drew her sweat pants and panties to her ankles and spread her thighs. His wife sighed as he began to kiss around and over her pussy. His tongue pushed under the hood of her clitoris and he began to flick it back and forth in slow, light licks. Zoe picked up the iPad and unlocked the screen. She and tapped 'finish' on her dating profile. She had uploaded a picture of herself sitting on a rock at the beach, her breasts well-displayed by a bikini. She began to flick through the profiles of all the single men (or at least, men who were as single as she was).

"Mmm. This guy is hot." Zoe said. "Take a look, babe."

She turned the screen to her husband.

"I bet he's hung. He looks like a stud." she teased.

Paul looked up. James. He was handsome. Muscular. He caught himself imagining him naked. How would he take Zoe? From behind? He looked like the dominant type. He would probably just pound away, doggy-style, until he was done.

"Ooh, what about him?"

Jack. Older, maybe forty, but athletic.

"I would definitely let him have me."

Lucas. Young and Latino. A surfer.

"Oh, babe! Can you imagine him fucking me? It would be so fucking hot."

Greg. Paul swallowed a mouthful of his wife's juices. Her pussy was drooling steadily. Her clitoris began to swell under his licks, fully exposed from its hood and commanding his full attention.

"Mmm. I want him." Zoe whispered.

She gazed at the topless photo of Greg. The thought of him plunging into her made her giddy with anticipation. It would be so easy. Just a single message would probably do it. She began to type.

[Hey there ;) I'm looking for NSA sex. Message me back if you're interested. Cute pic x]

She was officially a hotwife. The label excited her. She was struggling to concentrate now. Her husband was licking her towards a big orgasm. Could she start going on regular dates? Was Paul ready for that? She pictured herself coming home late every Friday and being licked clean by her husband. She wished her pussy was full of Greg's cum right now so Paul could lap it up. Zoe dropped the iPad and grabbed her husband's head with both hands, pulling him into her throbbing crotch.

"Yes... Oh, God. That's it, Greg. Make me come. Make me come, Greg!" Zoe cried.

She desperately pictured Greg's horse-like cock plowing into her, enlarged to impossible proportions in her imagination. She juddered as she came, wave after wave of pleasure being drawn from her by Paul's tongue. Even before her orgasm had finished, Paul was on top of her. He slid himself effortlessly into her sopping-wet vagina. She was too wet to offer any resistance. Paul fucked her with quick, firm thrusts that made her pussy squelch and suck. Zoe dug her nails into his back and buried her face in his neck.

"Fuck me, Greg. Fuck your little whore." she panted.

Paul grunted as his balls began to tighten. He fought to hold it back. He felt like he was committing adultery with his own wife.

"No, not yet, babe. Please. Please, just a bit longer." Zoe whined.

Paul ejaculated as she spoke. His body convulsed and he emptied his balls into her gaping pussy. Spent, he withdrew from his wife. Zoe frowned with frustration. She reached for her clitoris and masturbated frantically, determined to come again. She pinched her nipple with her other hand, and in moments was rewarded with an orgasm. It was weak, but better than nothing. Zoe held her fingers tightly against her vulva and knelt over her husband. She parted her fingers and watched as he gulped down the creamy contents of her pussy.

"You're such a good cuckold, Paul. This is your favorite part, isn't it?" Zoe said.

She tensed and squeezed another dollop into his mouth. He'd shot a big load, and he was devouring it without a trace of hesitation. He was well-trained.

Zoe sat beside her husband on the sofa, her head resting on his shoulder. She picked up her iPad and looked at the screen. One new message.

"I'm going on date tomorrow night," she whispered into Paul's ear, " and I don't think you should wait up."

-----

12