Amy Finds Her Muse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels nice," John said. He took his right arm off the wheel and put in around Barbara. They drove the last ten blocks home this way, until John needed both hands on the wheel to drive into the garage.

When John shut off the car Barbara turned to him, pulled his face to hers and kissed him. This one wasn't the short, proper kiss of a year ago but the kiss of a lover. Barbara had opened her lips enough to let her tongue tease his lips until they opened and his tongue met hers. After about a minute of intense kissing John broke it off and moved back a bit.

"We had better go in, before we get carried away Barbara. Besides, Vicki probably heard us pull in and will be wondering where we are."

They went into the house and were greeted by Vicki. She had her jacket on and said she was anxious to get home. After she left John took Barbara's hands in his and said, "Thank you so much for a wonderful evening Barbara. I thoroughly enjoyed it."

Barbara moved closer to John and said, "What makes you think the evening is over?" Before he could answer she leaned forward and gave him a short kiss. She took his hand in hers and turned and led him upstairs. As they ascended the stairs John said, "I hope you haven't bought me anything else. The meal and the evening out were wonderful." She didn't answer.

At the top of the stairs Barbara turned into the doorway to John's room. She led him to the foot of the bed where she let go of his hand and continued by herself to turn on the small lamp on the bedside table. John had a puzzled look on his face as she came back to him and took him in her arms. She smiled up at him and then leaned forward to kiss him.

This kiss was another of the lover's variety and after she probed at his lips with her tongue he opened his mouth and joined her in a long and increasingly passionate kiss. Again he was the one to end the kiss as he said, "We shouldn't be doing this. You're too young and I'm your guardian."

"I haven't been too young since August 17th when I turned 18. Don't forget that when I turned 18 you ceased being my guardian. I'm of age now. I can make all of my own decisions."

Barbara leaned forward to kiss John again but he leaned back and asked, "What about your parents? If they found out I was kissing you like this they would probably be very upset. They've trusted me with you and with your care all of this time."

"Do you remember the good time we had last New Year's Eve? Well, that night and on New Year's Day my parents both had a talk with me about you. They told me they had noticed how much I liked you and they were concerned. They weren't worried about your thoughts about me. They thought maybe I was paying too much attention to you. I agreed then to start going out with some of the guys in school who have asked me out."

"I did that for them, not for me. When I went to Minnesota to be with them for my birthday we talked about you again. I told them I care for you a lot, that I wanted to be with you. They like you and agreed that if my mind was made up I was old enough to make my own decisions about you."

Barbara put her hands behind John's head and pulled him close and kissed him again. This time John kissed her back and for the next several minutes they exchanged increasingly heated kisses. Barbara removed her left hand from John's head and took his right hand from her waist. She brought his hand up between them and placed it on her breast. When John attempted to remove his hand she held his hand in place. After a moment she released his hand and when he didn't move it away she replaced her left hand behind his head.

After about a minute of continued deep kissing John began to caress her breast through the fabric of her dress. Barbara moved her hands down from his head to his waist and pulled him closer to her. He could feel his erection pressing against her lower stomach and was sure she could feel it too.

John raised his left hand from her waist and began to caress her right breast. He could feel her nipples getting harder, even through the dress. After another minute of this he broke their kiss and said, "Barbara, are you sure you want to be doing this?" He was staring intently at her, trying to read the emotions on her face.

Barbara looked back at him and he could see her eyes begin to tear up. She said, "Don't you like me John? Please don't say you don't want me."

John moved his hands to the sides of her face and looked her in the eyes as he said, "I have more than liked you for a long time. I've begun to believe I'm in love with you. I just don't want to be wrong and maybe end up hurting you the way I was hurt."

Barbara's relief was obvious, a big smile lighting up her face. She gave John another kiss and said, "Oh, thank you John. Thank you for telling me that. I feel the same way you do."

They shared another deep kiss but this time Barbara ended the kiss. She took John by the hand and led him to the side of the bed. She turned and said, "Unzip me, and before you ask, yes, I'm sure."

John stepped closer to her, took the zipper and slowly pulled it all the way down. When he reached the small of her back she took hold of the shoulders of the dress and pulled it away from her body. She lowered the dress until she could step out of it and then reached over and placed the dress across the chair that sat in front of the empty makeup table.

Barbara hesitated and then turned to face John. The first thing he noticed was the flush on her cheeks. She appeared unsure of what to do next and was twisting her hands together. John looked down to see the details of the matching bra and bikini panties that she wore. They were a translucent pale green and he could see her hard nipples and the dark shadow of her pubic hair through them.

"Please, John, don't stare at me. I'm embarrassed. I've never stood in front of a man in my underwear before."

John replied, "You have nothing at all to be embarrassed about. You're absolutely beautiful and I'll join you in a moment so you won't feel out of place."

John quickly removed his jacket, shirt and tie and kicked off his shoes. In another few seconds his pants and socks joined the rest of his clothing on the chair. His erection was tenting out his boxers and Barbara had noticed.

The flush on her cheeks had increased; her arms were now in place to cover her breasts and pubic area. John stepped forward and put his hands on her waist.

"I know you said you're sure Barbara but you can still decide to go to your own room. I would understand."

Barbara showed a new look of determination and said, "No, this is what I want. I want you."

John seemed unsure of what to say for a moment but then said, "You haven't made love before? You weren't interested in any of the guys you dated?"

"None of them were you, John. I've been waiting for you," Barbara said.

John took her in his arms and held her close. He could feel her nipples against his chest through the bra and his erection pressing against her. Soon they were kissing again and he began to caress her back. His hands found the cheeks of her ass and he slipped his hands beneath the panties to cup them. They were firm in his grip but her skin felt unbelievably smooth.

Soon they broke their kiss and John reached over to pull back the covers on the bed. He turned back to Barbara and reached behind her to undo her bra. As it came loose he moved his hands around beneath it and cupped her breasts. While he caressed them he could feel her nipples hardening even more. Barbara took the bra from her arms and tossed it on the chair.

John removed his hands from her breasts and leaned down to kiss and suckle them. Barbara put her hands behind his head to hold him to her breasts as he began nibbling at the nipples and pulling at them with his lips. Soon she had her eyes closed and was biting at her lower lip.

While John moved from breast to breast with his lips Barbara began caressing his erection through his shorts. There was soon a wet patch on the front of them, a match to the dampness evident in the crotch of Barbara's pale green panties. Shortly after she began her caressing he reached down and began to gently rub the area of her clit, working the material of her panties into her slit. When her hips began to move against his hand he reached for the waistband of her panties and slowly slipped them off her hips. As he was doing that she brought her hands up and began to gently slide his boxers down, taking time to pull them out at the front when they caught on his jutting penis.

They disengaged for a moment while each of them stepped out of their undergarments but were soon exploring each others' bodies with curious fingers and gentle lips. They soon disengaged again and both of them crawled onto the bed where they lay facing each other and resumed their sensual caressing of each others' bodies. Barbara watched as John brought his lips back to her breasts and finally said, "Are you disappointed in them? Are they too small?"

John looked at her in surprise and said, "How can you say that? You have beautiful breasts. I could spend the whole night with them; they feel so firm and your nipples get so hard when I touch them."

"It's just that they're so much smaller than Lynn's. I could see how you looked at them when she was in the kitchen with you. I don't feel I can compete with her."

"Don't be silly. I'll admit I found her breasts interesting to say the least but I'll repeat something you said a few minutes ago. She isn't you. I didn't have feelings for her like I have for you. Your breasts are beautiful and I don't want to hear you worry about that again." He took her nipples between his thumb and forefinger of each hand and gently squeezed and twisted them. They hardening again in just a few seconds and he leaned forward to kiss her.

As they kissed he once again began to caress her pussy, sliding his middle finger between her lips, getting it wet with her juices. He slid that finger into her opening as far as the first knuckle, marveling at how wet she was. She was beginning to move her hips against his hand as he did that and he brought the finger back and began to gently rub it against her clit. While he was doing this she had taken his cock in her left hand and was sliding her hand along its' length. The precum leaking from it was wetting her hand and she soon had it coating the head of his cock.

"I want you now," Barbara murmured through their kiss. "Please make love to me now."

John shifted his right leg so that it moved between her legs and she spread her thighs apart enough that he was able to move fully between them. She continued to gently move her hand back and forth as she held his cock. It was positioned just above her pussy and he continued to caress her with his fingertips. Finally he raised his hips a bit and said, "Move it down to your opening and I'll push it in a bit." Barbara did as he asked and in seconds the tip of his cock had begun to enter her tight opening.

He could feel her stiffen up beneath him and told her, "Just try to relax. We don't have to rush at this. Let's just take our time." He could feel her relax a bit after his words of encouragement. He very slowly moved further into her tight canal until he felt the obstruction of her hymen. He stopped and pulled back a bit. Barbara put her arms around his neck and said, "Just do it now. I'm ready and I want you to do it now." He moved his hips ahead and felt his penis break through the obstruction. Barbara stiffened and a sharp "Oh" escaped her lips.

"Are you OK? I imagine that must hurt a bit but trust me, it'll feel better soon. He grinned at her and kissed her deeply. He had his cock fully buried in her pussy and he held it there without moving for a couple of minutes while he continued to kiss her lips and caress her breasts. Finally she began to gently move her hips and John took that as a sign that he should try moving to see if it caused her any discomfort. As he pulled his penis from her she raised her hips as though trying to keep it from leaving her. Just before it was about to leave her vagina he slowly reentered her.

He continued this slow series of motions into and out of her hot, wet and tight pussy and soon she was encouraging him by raising her hips to meet him as he entered her, moaning her approval into his mouth as they kissed each other deeply. Soon she had her legs locked around his thighs and was helping to pull him into her with each stroke. He could feel that it wouldn't be long before he was coming inside of her and said, "I'll have to pull out of you soon as I think I'm going to come."

"Don't, don't do that. I've been on the pill since I got back from Minnesota."

Her words aroused him even more and he began to speed up his motions, encouraged as well by the louder moans that escaped Barbara's mouth as she laid there, her head now thrown back on the pillow, eyes closed. Soon her moans stopped, replaced by, "Oh, oh, ooooohhhhhh." At this same time her body stiffened and John could tell that she had had an orgasm. His own followed hers' and he felt it was the most satisfying one of his life. Both of them lay stiffly in each others' arms for the next minute until John pushed himself up on his elbows and looked into Barbara's eyes.

She was smiling up at him. She continued to hold him deep within her, her legs locked around his hips and her hands holding them, keeping him where he was. "That was everything I ever hoped it would be. I love you so much, John."

John bent forward and kissed her gently on the lips and replied, "I think I love you too, Barbara. For quite a few months now I knew I was falling for you, I just never thought you would feel the same. I was scared to even dream about it after all I've gone through with Amy." He gave her another small kiss and then they rolled to their side, still connected.

They lay there gently kissing and caressing each other as his cock slowly shrank and eventually popped from her vagina. When it did she said, "I was hoping I could feel it there forever. Do you think we'll be able to do this again soon?" She smiled at him and brought her hand up to gently caress the side of his face.

"Why don't we go and have a shower together? You never know what might happen next." He sat up on the bed and she started to join him until she felt their fluids start to drain from her vagina.

"I'm going to have a mess here I guess," she said and put her hand over her pussy to keep anything from dripping on the floor as they made their way to the bathroom. John started the shower and when it was warm he stepped in and turned to offer Barbara his hand, inviting her in with him. When she got into the shower she removed her hand from her pussy and showed him the puddle of his cum, streaked with red, that filled the palm of her hand. "So that's what it looks like. Someday I'd like it to give me your babies. Someday soon I hope."

After watching the shower rinse her fingers clean she took the bar of soap from the shelf and began to lather John's chest. They spent the next 15 minutes washing each other and by the time they were finished John was once again erect, a fact that Barbara noticed first.

"I would like to do that again. I'd like to spend the night making love to you. I've waited for so long for tonight to arrive. I had a crush on you long before Amy left and it has done nothing but grow."

John was toweling her legs dry as she said that and looked up at her to say, "You're serious? I didn't know that. You used to be so shy around me." After he said that he stood, bent forward to kiss her left nipple and then straightened up to laugh.

She blushed a bit and said, "It took me a long time to get over being shy in front of you but I decided I had to, if I was to have any hope of competing with Lynn. I was so glad when you told me she had found someone else. It was the happiest day of my life I think."

Barbara was now drying John, taking particular interest in his cock and balls. She sat on the closed lid of the toilet and pulled him closer with both hands on his waist. "I really want to take a look at this magic thing of yours. I've seen them in computer pictures and video tapes, and I've fooled around with a couple of them, but it was always in the dark."

She held his cock with both of her hands and pulled him closer still. A bit of precum was forming on the tip and she hesitantly leaned forward to flick it away with the tip of her tongue. She looked up at John and then said, "Some of my girlfriends have talked about oral sex and how a man's come tastes. Someday soon I want to find out for myself."

She stood and took John by the hand, leading him back into the bedroom. They noticed that there were several bloody streaks on the sheet so John threw a small towel over them and they returned to their position on the bed. This time there was less of the hesitancy and none of the urgency of their first coupling. It seemed to be even more enjoyable than the first and lasted much longer as well. Again John had asked her to direct his penis into her when the time arrived but this time there was nothing to stop his complete entry into her tight opening. Again their orgasms closely matched but this time Barbara was more vocal, loudly proclaiming, "Oh God John, don't stop. I want you John, please don't stop. Oh, oh, oooooooohhhhhh."

When the kissing and caressing that followed their shared enjoyment ended it wasn't very long before Barbara fell asleep. John carefully rose to shut off the light and arranged the covers over them before spooning up behind her, his right arm around her and holding her left breast. It wasn't long before he too was asleep.

When they awoke in the morning and realized they still had a bit of time before Amanda got up, they made love for the third time. Neither of them wanted to end it but they both realized that Amanda would be demanding breakfast so they shared a quick shower and were downstairs fully dressed, with breakfast being prepared, when Amanda joined them in the kitchen.

-- Saturday, April 24.

It was a nice spring day and John was enjoying an afternoon hockey game on TV. He had spent the morning at the office bringing the bookwork up-to-date. He had seven employees now and payroll, receivables and general accounting kept him busy most of the time. He still usually worked evenings so that he could watch Amanda during the day. Barbara still was her primary caregiver in the evenings although they did hire Vicki Pierce often as she really loved looking after Amanda.

He couldn't believe that in another month and a few days he will have been divorced from Amy for two years. So much had changed in that time. He smiled as he thought of some of the events of that tumultuous two years. He had just returned his focus to the game when his front door bell rang. He shut off the game and rose to answer the door. The expected salesman turned out to be Lynn Cameron.

"Lynn, come on in. How have you been? I've tried to call you several times but all I've ever got was your machine." He took a glance towards the door and said, "Where's Mark? You're supposed to bring him around to meet me."

"Mark has to work today but I promise I'll bring him around to meet you. He and I are engaged now. That's why I wasn't here when your calls came in. We were away on a cruise for six weeks. That was when he proposed to me. I meant to return your calls but things just got in the way."

"Congratulations Lynn! I'm so happy for you." Lynn accepted John's congratulatory hug and kiss on the cheek. "I'm not really here though about Mark and I. I'm not sure how to say this but Amy is back in town. She's out in my car and would like to have your permission to come in to see you and Amanda. If you would rather not just say so; I'll take her back to my place. I really think you should talk to her though." Lynn had a look on her face that let John know she was almost pleading for him to say yes.