Aphrodisiac Transformation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took each of my nipples into her mouth and sucked them hard, making them erect. I breathed out deeply at this marvelous sensation. Karen continued to lick a path down my stomach, until she reached my cock.

She seemed to reach for it tentatively at first, as if it were a valuable gift that she was afraid to unwrap. Once she touched it, she closed her eyes for a moment, embracing the excitement she was feeling.

“I love your cock,” she said unashamedly. “I love you,” she whispered to it. “I want to taste you, to feel your warmth in my mouth. Mmmm . . .” She began to lick and suck my cock like it was her favorite flavor of ice pop.

Karen lapped up and down my cock, moaning in pleasure as she did. She made love to it, kissing and licking, rubbing my cock all around her lips, then her face. She couldn’t get enough of it. She kissed and licked her way down my cock to my balls, and then proceeded to kiss and lick them. Karen gently held my balls in her hands like two small prizes, and licked one then the other. She took one ball at a time in her mouth and sucked it before releasing it to work on the other one. While she did this, she gently stroked my cock, keeping it as hard as blue steel.

On her next trip down to my balls, Karen kept going and licked all the way down to and then around my asshole, which felt truly splendid. I guess it must have tasted a little like chlorine from the pool, but she didn’t mind. She just couldn’t stop herself, she had to lick, to suck and taste everything, every inch of me.

“What’s this? Looks like were having some fun here. Funny I don’t remember seeing this in the brochure.” James said, smiling down as he reached us at the pool. Karen looked up at him and smiled, her eyes glazed over with sex.

“James,” she slightly slurred, “join us.”

“Mind if my cousin joins in?” he asked.

I did a double take when Diane walked around from in back of James. My God, I thought, this girl is simply stunning. She nearly burst when she saw my cock. Her eyes opened wide, her lips parted and she breathed out a huge sigh. Our aphrodisiac was now obviously hitting both girls on all cylinders, and they were out of control with lust. Pussies buzzing, asses on fire, nipples erect and stretched. They were like crazed denizens from the planet sex.

Diane took a seat next to Karen and casually began sucking my cock as Karen moved her mouth down and tongued my asshole.

“Oh my God,” I muttered, feeling the effects of two gorgeous wet tongues slurping my privates. James deftly moved in back of Karen and began kneading her huge, dangling breasts. Karen’s hips began moving back and forth reflexively. Her legs and feet were rubbing together and twitching slightly. James began to kiss and lick a trail from the back of Karen’s neck, down her shoulders and along her spine. When he got to her ass he spread it with both hands and licked down the crack, lingering on her rosebud anus. Karen moaned loudly.

“Oh James, yes. Lick me with your tongue. Make me wet. It feels so good, so nice.”

James continued to lick my wife’s asshole as he stuck his thumb into her pussy, pushing it in and rubbing it about. Juices were streaming down her legs. I could see a gleam on Karen’s back from the drops of sweat. She only got this way when her blood was boiling with desire.

At this point, I moved behind Diane and she turned her pretty head to kiss me. I started to give her a light kiss – our first – but she savagely sucked-in my tongue, moaning into my mouth. The powder. Our tongues tasted each other, exploring and probing each other’s mouths. Diane’s breathing was already rapid, her lust apparent. I reached both of my hands around her and squeezed her firm tits, using my thumbs to stimulate her nipples. She moaned even louder and kissed me hander, more urgently. Then I ran my hands over her strong, smooth tummy to her pussy. Diane’s hips started bucking as I teased her clit with my index finger. She was trying her best to force my finger into her juicy hole.

I moved my face down her back, much as James had done with Karen, so I could get a good taste of that gorgeous pussy. When I first laid my tongue on it, Diane let out a horny sigh, letting me know that I had hit the mark. I spent the next few minutes with my face buried in Diane’s blonde pussy, sucking and licking every juicy inch of it. Then, fuck it, I placed the head of my fat cock against the opening of her pussy and parked it there. Diane turned her head, looked back at me and nodded – yes, please yes.

James and I were in identical positions in back of the girls. When I sunk my cock into Diane’s eager pussy, James did the same with Karen. Yet even getting pounded this way was not enough for them. Their desire still simmered. Facing each other, Karen and Diane began to kiss. Softly as first, though within moments they were heightening their own arousal, licking each other’s tongues and delighting in very deep, long kisses. Diane justhad to reach out and hold Karen’s magnificent tits. Karen put her own hands over the blonde’s and moved them in circles, while Diane squeezed Karen’s big nipples. Both girls were moaning loudly.

* * * * * * *

Meanwhile, Mr. and Mrs. William Barrister were leaning against the starboard railing a mere 47 feet away. Handsome and dignified at 50 years old, Mr. Barrister had a successful law practice, a princely estate, several Mercedes and a 28-year-old mistress, who was more important to him than all his other possessions, owing to Mrs. Barrister’s lack of sexual interest.

Madeline Barrister didn’t have the same needs as William. She knew that. Ah, but when she was younger. Her fine, slim body held upright at all times, her proud breasts protruding. How wonderful she looked in her tennis whites at the club. Men would gawk at her long, tan legs when she chose to display them in evening attire. Making love to her had been a privilege for William. She was usually willing, if not eager. Complaint, if not commanding. True, she always kept her eyes closed, as her mother had instructed her to do as a teenager. Never ask for it, never touch it, never – ever, suck it. There were times though that her decadent side overwhelmed her, and she secretly stole glances of her husband’s cock sliding in and out of her private areas, a smile curling his lips as he held himself over her. It was so … lascivious. She loved it. But that was 20 years ago.

Now she had her bridge club, her social functions, her high standing in the community, and at the moment, her husband’s swollen cock in her mouth.

When dinner was over, the Barristers had sat on the deck chairs to enjoy the breeze and view the moon-drenched ocean. William, thoroughly bored with his wife’s pre-menopausal company and only on this short cruise to dissuade his wife’s nagging or God forbid, thoughts of divorce and the splitting of his assets, was at least enjoying the impressive view. If it was with his secretary, Jennifer, well that would be a different story. He wouldn’t be wearing his blue blazer, pleated Brooks Brothers slacks and Cole Hahn shoes, he’s be wearing a Hawaiian short, khaki shorts and sandals. He wouldn’t be drinking 25 years old single malt scotch; he’d be drinking a margarita with a little umbrella. And he wouldn’t be wishing that the whole darn trip were over, he’d be wishing that it were just beginning.

Once the powder began to take effect, Madeline took her husband’s hand, feeling a little lightheaded. It had that effect initially. She thought that perhaps she was having another hot flash, another symptom of her loss of youth. But within several minutes, thousands of once dormant sex hormones began a rapid surge through her brain. Her long neglected pussy began to get damp, while her nipples became sensitive. Sweat began to bead on her forehead. Without realizing it, she started to rub her legs together, as the fire within her swelled from a matchstick flicker to a simmering heat to an emerging inferno.

Suddenly, thoughts that she had not entertained since – good God, ever? – flowed through her. Nasty thoughts – dirty thoughts –erotic thoughts. Was she dreaming? How could she wake up? This was not acceptable, this …was not. Try as she might though, she could not dispel the feelings flooding her system. The needs. She was breathing harder, tingling all over. The harder she tried to force her rampant desires away, the hornier she became until, with all strength to combat them obliterated, she leaped up and straddled her husband on his lounger.

“Madeline – what on earth…?” Barrister cried.

“Give me your cock, Billy, I need your cock –now,” she hissed. Unwilling to wait even a moment for a reply, Madeline undid William’s zipper and pulled out his growing cock. A deep shiver ran through her as she looked at his beautiful skin sheath, thick and veiny, as all Barrister cocks were. It seemed to jump at her touch.

“Mmmm,” she moaned as she put it to her lips, licking the head. So this is what her perverted college friends were always talking about. This was the low class activity they willingly engaged in. How lucky they were. Madeline had listened to their instructions though, all the while pretending to debase them. She sucked just the tip of this beautiful appendage, before plunging her head down on the steel shaft. Up and down she bobbed, one hand squeezing her nipple, the other teasing her own clit. Her body was shaking with passion.

“My God, Maddy,” her husband moaned, calling her by her nickname from years past. “I don’t know what’s gotten into you but … keep going.”

Madeline had no intention of stopping, and no ability to, either. She sucked and slurped her husband’s cock like it was her power source and yet still, it wasn’t enough. She stripped off her shirt and thrust her breasts into William’s mouth, where he hungrily squeezed them, circling the nipples with his tongue. Madeline’s pussy had soaked through her panties by now, her designer skirt
stained dark at the crotch. She tossed it aside as well, and climbed aboard her husband’s face.

William stuck his tongue in and out of her warm, flowing hole, lapping at the juices. He took her engorged clit between his teeth and nibbled on it. For her part, Madeline took one finger and stuck it in her anus, feeling indescribable and foreign pleasure from the two sources of stimulation.

“That’s it Billy, yes,” she breathed, “Lick that pussy good. Suck my juices honey. Lick me dry.”

William – dazed but excited - eagerly complied, sticking one, two, then three fingers in her gaping slit and working them around, driving his wife into an absolute frenzy. Moving her dripping crotch off of his mouth, she moved it on top of his fabulous cock. She easily sunk down, and began to use her leg strength to push up and down on it. This time, she opened her eyes wide, and looked at her husband’s face. My God, it seemed 20 years younger. He was so handsome. How could she have ever resisted him for this long, denied herself this unspeakable pleasure? Was it her mother? She made a quick mental note to visit the cemetery, and throw stones at that fucking bitch’s gravestone.

She looked down without remorse, and watched as her husband’s shiny cock slammed into her flowing pussy, then reemerged, only to quickly hide again. It was sohot. Within seconds, shivers ran the length of her body as an orgasm roared through her. She felt like she was connected to electricity.

“Oh my Goood, Billy,” she screamed in static bursts, “I’m going to … it’s been so long but … yes, I’m cumming now … cumming so hard …ahhh …yes baby…”

William knew just how she felt, for he was splashing his seed inside her pussy as she drowned his moans with her shrieks. Maddy’s face never looked more beautiful, William felt, as he watched a smile as bright as daybreak light her face when she came. She seemed to lose 20 years herself in that moment. He didn’t know what had happened. He didn’t know why and didn’t care. He just knew that he was going to book more of these cruises – and hire the chef to live with them.

* * * * *

Diane was laying on her back on top of a large, fluffy towel with her legs spread wide. I was licking and sucking her pussy, reveling in its aroma and silky feel. My hands massaged her shapely calves and limber thighs, which were positively twitching from the rush of sensation. I loved it when she wrapped those magnificent legs around my neck until I finally had to come up for air. I used my tongue like a penis, curling it like a paper scroll before inserting in and out of her pussy. Then I curled my index finger to massage the ridged inside top of her pussy, right behind the pubic bone – home of the infamous G-spot. I knew that Diane had cum at least a couple of times, because her body had stiffened and relaxed. But the powder just kept her wanting and needing more, and cumming without having to stop.

Her adorable face was busy, occupied by Karen’s pussy. Karen was on her knees, her pussy directly over Diane’s wet tongue, which was alternately darting in and out of her hole, and licking her clit with long, flat strokes. Karen was squeezing and pulling on her own nipples, stretching them out and jerking as they snapped back. I’ve known her long enough to know that she only does this to herself when she’s too hot to handle, horny to the max. Diane wet her thumb with Karen’s juices, then placed it just at the edge of Karen’s anus. A little at a time, she inserted it into Karen’s asshole, which made Karen squirm just a bit. I knew she must have loved it though. As she got hornier, Karen lowered her weight until Diane’s thumb sunk fully into her anus. One more squeeze of her nipples had Karen cumming hard, bucking her pussy up and down on Diane, who kept licking and thumbing Diane’s asshole.

Standing next to Karen, James had his head thrown slightly back as she expertly sucked his cock. Not just sucked, actually groped. She licked around his fat cock head, then forced her face down his shaft until the head tickled her tonsils. Then she would pull of, lick down one side or the other and suck on his balls, giving his asshole a quick lick now and then for good measure. As she came, she only stopped momentarily. She loved the feel and taste of hard cock in her mouth, bless her soul.

We were all quite happily occupied.

* * * * *

 
Calvin Pete enjoyed his job as personal trainer for the cruise line. He had trained athletes on dry land, but became bored training the same people at the same gyms. The cruise line offered him decent pay, and the opportunity to travel to tropical islands. He ate for free aboard ship, so he could be disciplined in putting away steady money for the physical therapist classes he’d be starting in the fall at County College. His future was bright.

By far the best benefit of the job, though, was the women. Calvin had done some modeling, but found it too cutthroat and petty. His chiseled, 6’1” black body and handsome face were often the talk of the ship. He had a deep, smooth voice, which was hypnotic to women, who fell in love when they looked into his light brown eyes. Though he trained both men and women with the same friendly, professional approach and genuinely wanted to impart his knowledge, he did love pussy. While ship rules discouraged staff-passenger socializing, the rule was often broken. Calvin had pleasured many a passenger, and garnered some impressive tips. The one woman he wanted most, however, seemed out of reach.

Virginia Madsen was a terrific aerobics instructor. A former gymnast, she enjoyed her job, but longed to settle down and raise a family near her hometown. Expensive cruises with well-heeled men seemed like a good way to meet a great catch, but it hadn’t happened yet. Her sensuous face, long brunette hair and incredibly toned physique had many a male aerobics participant working hard to hide their erectile reactions. She was confident that it was only a matter of time before she met Mr. Right.

Virginia wasn’t immune to Calvin’s good looks, nor his sense of humor and sensuous bearing. Men wanted to be like him, while women wanted to be with him. Cal was like a young, black Burt Reynolds. She enjoyed working in the same department as him. She secretly observed him as he worked with passengers, and admired that he treated overweight older men who wanted to improve their health with the same respect and camaraderie as young athletes. She also admired his defined chest and abs, and dreamed of seeing what that large bulge in his shorts was. There were indeed nights when she would rock the bed alone in her small cabin, rubbing her pussy and dreaming of Calvin stuffing her full of cock, until she had to stifle her moans with her hand and change the sheets. But fucking Calvin wasn’t going to get her any closer to finding her dream man, so she kept her longings in check.

Until tonight.

Dinner was enjoyable as usual. Sitting with Calvin and other members of the crew, laughing and busting on each other. How nice these shakedowns were. With so few people, it was like a mini vacation for the staff, compared to a bustling full compliment cruise with thousands of guests. Virginia wore a spandex top, highlighting her outstanding upper body, her defined arms and firm, shapely breasts. Her skirt was mid-thigh, and no legs on the ship were finer. It was actually a less formal outfit than staff would normally wear for dinner, but was allowable for a fitness instructor – it motivated the female passengers to work out and made the trip more ‘scenic’ for the men.

As they finished dinner, over fruit cups and coffee, Virginia thought to herself that Calvin was truly better looking than ever. Perhaps, she surmised, spending time with him than usual on this more intimate excursion was drawing her closer to him. There were no other eligible men on this cruise. Whatever the reason, it took plenty of resolve on her part not to invite him back to her cabin. Looking into his eyes as they chatted, she literally felt her pussy starting to tingle and moisten. Too bad Calvin didn’t notice her look of disappointment when he excused himself to wipe down the gym equipment for tomorrow’s training. Just as well, she thought. Her power to resist him was waning by the minute. If Cal had only known what a few more minutes would have done…

Virginia lingered just a little longer at the table before bidding the others goodnight and heading back to her office to check her morning schedule. On the way down the corridor, she felt lightheaded for a moment, probably the caffeine, she thought, but it quickly dissipated.

Seated in her office, Virginia could simply not keep her mind off of Calvin. His smile and the way it made his eyes sparkle, revealing his dimples. His faultless physique. She tried to concentrate on her work, but to no avail it seemed. Calvin. The way he smelled. His deep voice. The way his body would shake with glee when he laughed.

As sex hormones raced into her system, Virginia began to feel hornier than she could ever remember. Maybe if she could just talk to Calvin, just see him, she would feel better – satisfied. A friendly little kiss would be nice, wouldn’t it? If he could just hold her for a minute, stroke her long hair. That wouldn’t be too much to ask. She hoped he would not notice her nipples, which were so pronounced, sticking out of her tight shirt. Should she change her clothes? No time. Her breathing was becoming rapid.

Virginia got up from her desk and walked toward the fitness room, moving fast. Slow down, she told herself, and yet she could not comply. Her pussy was vibrating like a tuning fork, begging for attention. Maybe Calvin could … no, but could he kiss her deeply? Could he rub her breasts and massage her nipples. He was discreet, she knew, he wouldn’t tell. They were friends, right? She was nearing her destination and almost running. Thoughts of Calvin’s cock were making her crazy. Couldn’t she just see it? What did it look like – was it smooth and brown like his skin. How impossibly inviting. Could she … just touch it? What was that – were juices leaking down her leg? She ignored them as she reached the gym and – there was Calvin, alone. Shirtless, wearing shorts while adjusting a cable on the pulldown station. Oh my God, he was magnificent – how did she ever resist him, why did she even try?