Aphrodisiac Transformation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body was shuddering just seeing him in the flesh and she knew that shehad to have him. Not a touch, not a taste. She had to fuck him. He had to make her cum. He could see that, couldn’t he? Calvin looked up to see Virginia trotting over to him, her eyes so intense that they glowed.

“Ginny,” he said softly, “Everything OK baby?”

“It is now,” she groaned. Virginia took Calvin’s face in her hands and thrust her tongue deep into his mouth. She inhaled deeply, intoxicated by the scent of the man. Her hands rubbed his face, his strong jaw, and down his neck to his chest.

“Ginny?” Calvin spurted, surprised as hell – though quite pleased her behavior. “What’s gotten into you tonight, girl?”


“It’s not what’s gotten into me Calvin,” she replied lustily. “It’s what I need toget into me.”

Calvin’s mother raised three boys, none of them fools. He didn’t know what was making his friend so horny, and he didn’t really care. She was gorgeous, and he was more than willing. Plus, she wasn’t the first female to fawn over him before. Calvin kissed Virginia hard, a kiss that she wouldn’t soon forget. He reached out and tickled the nipples that were sticking out into space. Virginia nearly passed out from the exquisite sensation. It reverberated throughout her body, and all roads led to her seeping hole. She reached down and raised her shirt and bra with one motion, then rubbed her naked breasts against Calvin’s gleaming torso.

Her tits were everything Cal dreamed about and more. Shapely and firm, with beautiful skin tone. He cupped them in both hands and licked all around the aureoles, making Virginia shiver with delight. Then he lightly bit her nipples before taking one at a time into his mouth to suck them.

“Oh my … God, Calvin,” Virginia gushed, “it feels so incredible. I feel it … all over my body.”

Virginia felt like she was in another galaxy. Every fiber, every cell was crying for sex, crying for release. She wanted to just eat Calvin alive. She kissed her way down his chest, over his six-pack of abdominal muscles, and pulled down his shorts. The cock that sprang out exceeded her wildest dreams – and her dreams were vividly wild.

Calvin’s cock was indeed beautiful, like a sculpture made of the finest chocolate. His shaft alone must have been seven inches in length, and was capped by a glans that was the size of an ice cream cone top. Serpentine veins ran the length of the beast, and ended at the Ping-Pong sized balls that must have held a huge supply of semen. What she was holding and viewing momentarily transfixed Virginia. Then she began to suck and lick Cal’s cock head.

“Ginny … that feels so good baby. I love to watch you sucking my cock. Can you take it down baby?”

Virginia looked Calvin in the eyes as she slowly lowered her head further and further down, past the big mushroom head and down Calvin's long shaft. Then she brought her head up again, licking around the top before descending down. Her hands rubbed his balls and stroked his wet pole. She was slobbering all over his cock, and he remembered how wonderful receiving good head could feel. He reached down and fondled her breasts again, and Virginia was whimpering loudly.

Calvin was in heaven, and knew it was time to return the favor. Sitting Virginia down on the pad of the pec-deck machine, he licked his way down to her aching pussy. It was neatly trimmed, so that no errant hairs stuck out of her leotard or bikini bottom when she excited the men and shamed the women at the pool – all to increase attendance at her aerobics class. The remaining hair, a racing strip up the middle, was thick and dark. Mmmm. Using his thumbs to spread her labia wide, he tongue bathed her pussy. Virginia’s lower lip was quivering, and her head moved from side to side.

“Calvin … oh my God Calvin … you’re making me feel so good. So warm inside. It feels sooo good Cal … do you know how good you’re making me feel, do you? Ohhh …”

In point of fact, Calvin did know, and was very satisfied to have Virginia appreciate it so much. He felt, as so many guys do, that there’s nothing more erotic, more intimate, than to be pleasuring a woman with your tongue in her ‘holiest of holly’s.’ To smell and taste her juices, her arousal. To make her squirm and moan - shake, rattle and roll, which is just what she was doing. Calvin lifted her beautiful legs, resting them on his shoulders, as he licked in long strokes from Virginia’s anus to her clit, delighting in the way she sighed with each pass.


“Fuck …,” Virginia suddenly blurted out, “Fuck me Calvin – please – fuck me. I can’t wait to see how good you feel inside of me.”

Calvin lifted Virginia off the pad and turned her around, facing the pec-deck. Her long body was bent at a 90-degree angle, her hands holding the pad for support. Standing behind her, Calvin placed the head of his cock at her wet opening and with a slight push was on the road to fulfillment. Virginia, too, was filled – to the brim with his pulsing tool. When Calvin slid it all the way inside of her, mashing it into her cervix, Virginia felt it to the bone, felt like all the air had rushed out of her.

“Oh, yeah,” she sighed, “That’s what I’m talkin’ about. That feeling right there, Calvin. I feel you sliding it, feel it all over…”

It was true. Calvin’s thick cock was making total contact with Virginia’s vaginal walls, sending seismic shock waves through her. He placed his hands on her shoulders to hold her steady, then rammed his cock in and out of her, varying the speeds so her body continued to react to the new stimuli. He loved the view, looking down her outstanding thighs and calves, then up to her ass and back, seeing the ribs on her lean frame and her hair flailing about as she shook her head. He moved his hands to her hips and sped up the pace. The sight of his dark cock disappearing into her whiteness was a fascinating contrast in color.

Veronica turned her head to the left and looked over her shoulder into Calvin’s face.

“Is it good Calvin? … Does it feel good for you?”

“Yes, Ginny. It feelsgreat. We should have … been doing this … a long time ago.”

“Calvin … you’re rrr … wait a minute … that feeling. It’s rising … rising up. I’m going to cum soon … now … I feel it coming .. . It’s right here …”

Virginia could only moan and wail as her body was wracked with climax. She felt as though she had ridden a bicycle off a cliff. She was in free-fall, tingling all over. It felt too good for words, as though if she died at this moment it would be worth it. Sweat made her body glisten, and she forced her pussy back onto Calvin’s cock to wring every last bit of orgasm out of herself.

Calvin could take no more himself. He pulled out of her just as his cock erupted in strong spurts of semen, which shot onto Virginia’s back and shoulders like long jump ropes of white glue. Five, six, seven bursts, until it dripped off of her lovely back. Once he pulled out, he grabbed a fresh towel and wiped off first her back, then the remaining seed and fluid from his cock.

Virginia turned to face him. He held her in his powerful arms and hugged her. Calvin was not sure what brought this on, his primary emotions were gratitude, confusion and uncertainty about what to do or say. He needn’t have worried.

“Calvin,” Virginia said softly, her pussy already starting to heat up again, her nipples becoming erect once more. “I’ve been waiting for something that’s been right in front of me all this time. Let’s go back to my cabin and get serious…”


* * * * *

Patricia and Candice had been friends since they were roommates in college, over twenty-five years ago. Since then, their lives had, naturally, gone in different directions. Patricia was a successful physician in the suburbs of a large metropolitan area. Candice was a schoolteacher in a more rural midwestern area, close to where she was raised. Patty was conservative and analytical by nature. She looked, dressed, spoke and acted the part of the medical professional that she was. Candy was a different lady out of school. She loved to dance and party, see new things and travel – live life to the fullest.

Both ladies shared a deep affection and loyalty to each other, much more than their different lifestyles would suggest. They also shared the loneliness of divorce. For reasons too complicated to elaborate, both women had been alone for at least ten years. Candice was unable to find satisfactory romance in her small town, and Patricia found herself usually in the company of men who were just the opposite of what she wanted – fun, caring, easy going – like Candy. That’s why she agreed to get away for a few days with her best friend for some seagoing adventure and a change of scenery.

They truly enjoyed each other’s company, and talked more than they had to anyone else in ages. They never had more fun than they did with each other. What a great release. Dinner was just another example. They gabbed and laughed more than either could remember doing. They agreed to have one more cup of coffee, then head down to the spa to unwind and sweat in the sauna.

On the way down the hall, Patty and Candy were bumping into each other and laughing like to school girls who had just stolen a sip of daddy’s whisky. In fact, they did feel a little tipsy, though neither had taken a drink. Alone in the sauna, they undressed, wrapped themselves in terrycloth robes and sat on the warm wooden benches. That’s when the powder’s effects really began to peak.

Candy was impressed by what an attractive lady Patty still was. Why hadn’t she noticed it before? Her strawberry blonde hair and light complexion were so delicate, so elegant. Her body was lithe, and her legs remained athletic and shapely thanks to her daily jogging. The years had only increased her beauty.

When Patty looked over and Candy, she suddenly saw how men could go wild over her. Dark hair and smoldering eyes, with full, sensual lips. Candy was only 5’3”, but her body was voluptuous, with large round breasts. She had a few extra pounds, but in all the right places. She never looked lovelier.

As they sat beside each other, sweat formed on their bodies. It wasn’t just from the heat of the sauna.

Candy thought to herself, ‘My God, would you look at those legs. Her pussy must be gorgeous. Hold it together, Candy! What are you thinking? You’ve never … but her pussy must be … I’ve got to try to … Oh, would I love to kiss her, to feel her flesh, to lick her pussy … my friend … got to try … I’ve justgot to have…no, please …’

Candy was not alone in her painful longing. Patty was thinking, ‘What in the world has come over me? Candy’s breasts are so full, so wonderful. I’d love to touch them, to lick her nipples. Make her cum … Oh no, wait. She’ll think … stop … can’t seem to control…’

“Patty! Candy blurted out. At the same time, Patty exclaimed “Candy!” They laughed at their simultaneous outburst.

“You first, what is it?” Patty asked, her pussy beginning to get really drippy, her hands beginning to shake.

“Patty, I don’t know how to say…”

“Say it.” Candy practically shouted.

“I don’t know about you,” she quickly confessed. “And I don’t know why, but I am so fucking horny right now that I think I’m going to die if you don’t touch me, kiss me, make love to me. I’m sorry but…”

“Honey,” Candy said, incredibly relieved, you read my mind. Get over here.”

The girls embraced each other and kissed just as the mother load of hormones hit them. Their kiss became a messy affair, their hands all over each other as tongues collided. Hands reached for breasts, still covered by terrycloth, felt for nipples - stretching, hardening. They held each other’s breasts as their passion overwhelmed them. Feeling became squeezing, which turned to groping.

“Candy,” Patty breathed. I’ve got to see those breasts, I want to … need to see what they look like, what they taste like.” Candy responded by opening her robe to reveal her large, beautiful breasts, capped with big dark aureoles. Her nipples were so erect that they strained her skin. Patty gasped and stuck the knuckle of her bent index finger in her mouth. She giggled like a child who just saw a living-room floor filled with Christmas presents.

“They’re so huge,” she gushed. Reaching out, she held them in her hands like two giant grapefruits. “So soft … soft and firm at the same time.” Patty took Candy’s nipples in her mouth and began to softly lick it. Her hormone level, though, would not allow for tenderness and within moments she was sucking the nipple deep into her mouth, stretching it with her teeth as she licked the tip. Candy threw her head back, as Patty went from one nipple to the other, then back.

She lifted Candy’s breast up, and licked the tender bottom, where it joined her chest, then held and licked the entire breast, sucking the nipple when she got near it. She continued this captivating routine on the other breast as well. Candy was shaking with arousal.

“Ohhh Goddd,” Candy wailed. “That feels sooo good, so intense Patty.” Candy’s hips began to move rhythmically, the wetness and pressure of Patty’s mouth on her nipples traveling directly to her orgasm zone. She held Patty’s head tightly against her breasts as she climaxed for the first time in years.

“Oh Gaa … Oh Goddd … Oh my ... aaaa …brrrr …” she babbled incoherently as the incredible feeling overtook her.

Candy slid down off the wooden bench and parked herself between Patty’s legs. Moving the flanks of Patty’s robe aside, Candy let her tongue do the walking. It slithered up Patty’s smooth thigh, into the recesses of her crotch, and began to lick around those luscious pussy lips, engorged with blood and as puffy as two water balloons. Patty just groaned as her friend’s tongue slid within her folds, lapping like a thirsty cat at her inner lips and darting in and out of her slick hole.

When Candy took Patty’s clit between her lips and sucked on it tenderly, Patty moaned, “Oh
Candy … that feels sooo good. Yeah, that’s it, lick my clit honey, suck it hard … ooohhh…”

Candy lightly bit Patty’s clit, sucking it between her teeth and licking it up and down, then back and forth. Juices were streaming down Patty’s creamy thighs, leaking out of her slit and down the pike to her anus. Candy noticed. In a former life, it seemed now, Candy loved it when her husband licked her ass, just before sticking his cock into it and driving her into a frenzy. ‘This will give my friend the ride of her life,’ she smiled to herself.

Sucking and licking Patty’s clit, Candy began to rub her index finger around Patty’s anus. Patty responded, just as Candy had thought, by moaning even louder and gyrating her hips in a circular motion like disco was back and she knew how to boogie. Candy intensified her ministrations on Patty’s clit, licking as fast as she could. Patty’s breathing was ragged, her lips forming an ‘O’ with no sound coming out. Her lips began to quiver as she felt the first stirrings of climax approaching.

Suddenly, and utterly without warning or precedent, a new sensation ripped through her genitals like lightning. Candy had taken her index finger, the one circling Patty’s anus, and inserted it inside her asshole, just as Patty was on the verge of cumming. It was as though her climax was intensified tenfold. She tried to scream, but no words would come out. She tried to moan, but raspy gargles were the only sounds to emerge. All of her muscles seems to contract at once as her hips flailed up and down on the wooden bench so hard that Candy was afraid of splinters.

The orgasm laid waste to her entire body. She felt it in her toenails, she felt it in her eyelids. Patty was immersed in climax for a full minute, though it felt like much longer.

When she finally regained her senses, Patty huffed, “That … that was the most… incredible…I’ve never cum that hard… withanyone – ever!”

The two friends kissed again. Gently at first, then more urgently as the effects of the powder returned with a vengeance, eliminating the possibility of a rest. Within a few minutes, Patty and Candy were lying on the bench, sucking each other’s tongues, their hands all over one another. Candy was on the bottom, her knee bent and in-between Patty’s legs. Patty was humping her friend’s knee, practically crying from the pleasure the direct pressure gave to her clit. Patty’s knee was between Candy’s legs as well, and her pussy wrapped around it like a stripper on a dance floor pole. Candy reached up and squeezed Patty’s nipples, sending shivers through both of them as they filled each other’s mouth with moans.

If anyone had been outside of the spa, they would have been treated to a symphony of moans, cries, laughter and sweet orgasm. As it was, the ladies stayed there alone for hours, more than making up for lost years of ecstasy. It would be the first of many such trips together, and a closer friendship than they had ever had. The powder was merely kindling for a flame that would glow bright and long.

* * * * *

Diane was in a world of her own. No team of surgeons ever worked harder on one person. Lying on a chaise lounge, all of us were lovingly tending to her body. Karen and I were on either side of her, each sucking on one nipple. James was squatting between her legs, licking her sugary pussy juices. Her hands were on the back of Karen and my head, stroking our hair.

“You’re all, you’re taking such good care of me … darlings … would someone kiss me please?”
Karen and I obliged, taking turns. While one of us was feeling her up, sucking each breast alternately, the other was engaged in a passionate tongue filled kiss. I noticed that when Karen kissed her, Diane moaned even louder and writhed even more. Karen too, seemed totally lost in those kisses. Was I losing my technique, or had we unleashed a hidden inner fantasy that all girls share about being with another beautiful woman? No matter.

I had a fantasy of my own to unleash. I helped Diane off the chair and took her place. James positioned her on top of me, where her pussy was over my cock and her perfect tits were in my face. Diane reached down and easily guided my pole into her drenched pussy. Here’s where it gets good.

James climbed on top and straddled Diane, his legs astride the lounge chair. He cautiously placed the head of his cock against Diane’s anus and gently rubbed it around, eliciting moans of approval from the beauty. As Diane moved up and down on my cock, James applied light but consistent pressure on her anus with his cock until his helmet had penetrating her ring.

Now, I must say that I don’t know very much about Diane’s sex life, her preferences or just how wild she is. Engaging in a DP – double penetration – with one cock in her pussy and another in her ass is not what I would call average. I would have to call it … not quite radical, but certainly adventurous. Being one of the two guys inside of her, I wondered how Diane would feel about this in the morning light. I surely didn’t want her to have regrets. I worry about those things.

For about 10 seconds.

As James pushed his cock fully into Diane’s ass, I pulled out. I pushed in, he pulled out. He pushed in, etc. We had a seesaw motion going inside of Diane. The space between a woman’s anus and her vagina is very small, separated only by thin layers of skin. So, I could literally feel the motion of James’ cock while I was inside of Diane, and he could feel mine. He winked at me and I half smiled back, a look that said, ‘man, this is weird – but very cool.’

As for Diane, well, her eyes were practically popping out of her head. The anus is rich with nerve endings and, coupled with having her pussy filled with my cock, she was on total overload. Karen was in front of her, affectionately holding her face and kissing her. But Diane was going wild, grunting loudly and giving us the go ahead.