Aphrodisiac Transformation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh yeah …” she said hoarsely, “You guys … Oh my Gggggg…fuck me – so hard…so deep… deeper… in my ass and…my pussy…Oh Goddddd…"

Isn’t it great when a girl talks this way during sex? It’s like a motivational speaker or a team of cheerleaders with pompoms, telling you how great you’re doing. “Do it Dave, you can score, fuck my pussy even more, Yeahhhh Dave!’ Big jump and split finale.

Karen must have been jealous, but we’d get to her again later. In the meantime, I had Diane’s luscious tits in my mouth as I rammed in and out of her slick twat. She must have been cumming, because she was bucking like she was riding an electric bull at a country n’ western club. Her body was bathed in a thin sheen of sweat, though it was pouring down her neck. I can only imagine how aroused she was, with every outlet and one inlet in use. James was the first to blow.

“Oh man…Jesus Christ,” he muttered, sacrilegiously I might add, “Fuck Diane, you’re so fucking tight…ohhh…”

He was plowing her marvelous ass hard and fast, emptying his seed into her. His big hands were on either side of her hips, holding her tight as she wiggled her tush, Diane was arching her back upward, accentuating the definition in her lower back, that deep crevice that runs so wonderfully up a woman’s back.

“Yes, James,” she howled, “give it to me…fill my ass with your cum. Give it all to me.”

That was about all I could take, watching her face covered with sweaty lust and hearing her sweet voice begging James to fill her ass with cum. James dismounted as I pulled out of her pussy, my cock ready to blast. Diane quickly wiggled down me and held her tits tightly over my twitching cock. My cum shot from my balls and through my shaft, setting a land-speed record. Cords of steaming hot white cream sailed through her cleavage, hitting Diane below the chin, dripping down and pooling on her lower neck cavity. If any girl looked nicer covered in sperm, I haven’t seen her. Sorry Karen.

By this time, even I will admit that we were momentarily exhausted. It didn’t last, though, especially when in the company of two stunning, sex crazed women. The night went on and on, as it did all over the ship…

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Drop me a line. If you liked the story, I’d be thrilled to know. Negative feedback you may keep to yourself. Writing this story was a lot of work, but I had a blast and would be willing to go further. Your 5 votes are so greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading, and now start your own wild adventure!