Discovering Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockandroller
rockandroller
2,229 Followers

She slapped me on the arm as if she was indignant, but the twinkle in her eye and the smile on her lips told me that she thought the idea had possibilities.

Our eyes met, and we both knew it was time for a kiss. We leaned in together, our lips barely touching. We didn't want to really get into it, because we had bigger plans and didn't want to muss our makeup. It was just a gentle lingering kiss that curled my toes and sent warm waves of desire for Callie run through me. Her little-girl lipstick and her musky perfume made me feel all frilly and feminine, and no, I don't know exactly how that worked. But that was the moment that I learned that a kiss could be soft and full of passion at the same time.

"You know what?" she whispered as we held hands, our foreheads touching as we tried to undizzy ourselves.

I gave my head a small shake.

"You are criminally cute."

I blushed at her compliment before I could come up with a really good answer. "Yeah? Well you're criminally insane."

Callie giggled. "Maybe. But you know what else?"

Another head shake.

"I'm so wet I can't stand it. My panties are soaked."

"Well, duh," I whispered. "Do you want to go back to your room?" I asked hopefully. "We can give Dad his present later."

"Later, Katie-pie. I promise. But I'm sure not going into Dad's room with these soaking panties on."

Caroline hiked up her red skirt, not that it had very far to go. I watched entranced as her delicate hands with their schoolgirl pink nails lifted the hem up to her hips. Higher and higher it went, showing more and more of her sexy legs in new black nylon. I'm sure it was only a second or two but it seemed like forever until her crotch came into view. Nestled above the tops of her stockings and the creamy skin of her thighs was her purchase from Victoria's Secret – a pair of silky red panties with the silhouette of a butterfly woven into the soft material; a lacy vicarial pudenda hovering between her legs, sexily covering the real thing.

My hand moved to cup her butterfly in my palm and stick my finger inside her, but I didn't have time.

Callie slipped the panties off, and they slid down her stocking covered legs and into a puddle around her ankles. I swear, the sight of Caroline all dressed up and businesslike but with a pair of sopping panties around her ankles was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen in my life. She put her hand on my shoulder to steady herself and kicked the panties away. They landed in a small pile on the soft carpet down the hall.

"There," she said, facing me again. "That's much better. Your turn."

"What are you doing?" I said as Caroline bent over and put her hands the sides of my knees, just under my skirt.

"Look, it's not like you're going to need them in there. Dad will never know. And then you'll be all ready so that I can have you when we're done, right? Besides, you don't want to go into his room with wet panties on either, do you?"

I might have objected that wet panties were better than no panties – at least there was something to catch the juices dribbling from me. But before I could form my thoughts into words Caroline slid her hands upward, lifting my skirt with her wrists and grazing my nylons with the palms of her hands, which sent delicious sexy tickles through me. Once she got the skirt high enough, she slipped her fingers under the waistband of my new panties and slid them down my legs. They caught for a second in the wetness from my pussy, reluctant to be pulled away. But they gave in to Caroline's insistent pulling and in a second they were down around my ankles. I shivered at the sexy feeling of being all naked down there but all dressed up and pretty too, and I gave up trying to think of an objection. Caroline stood up straight, and I put my hand on her shoulder to brace myself while I kicked my panties down the hall. They landed right on top of hers; a satiny puddle of brand new Victoria's Secret lingerie, sopping wet with sister juice.

"Good shot!" Caroline whispered.

"Look," I said. "I thought we were just going to give Dad a thrill seeing us dressed up like secretaries and reminding him of Mom because it's Valentine's Day. Kinda just for fun. Then we're going to give him his present and leave, right?"

"Yeah," she said, but the hesitation in her voice let me know that she had more to say and she didn't think I was going to like it. She went on in a rush. "But you left out the most important thing. We want to let him know that we're grown up enough for sex, and plant the idea that maybe someday he could have us if he wanted to."

"Uh-huh," I said. I felt so wanton and sexy that I didn't really want to rain on her parade, no matter how silly it seemed. Daddy wasn't going to want to fuck us, no matter how we dressed. But I was so entranced with Caroline at that point that I decided that I would just play along with her obsession, at least until it reached the point where it came crashing down around her. Then I could be there for her.

"We're letting him know that we can be had," she said.

"Cheap!" I said brightly, trying to get into the spirit.

Callie giggled. "Oh no, Katie-pie. Not cheap. Do you know how much money we spent on these outfits?"

She was right, and I remembered how guilty I'd felt when I'd added up all the damage we'd done to his credit card.

"Face it, sis," she said. "We're all bought and paid for. We're just letting him know that he can collect any time he wants, any way he wants. And hopefully he'll collect the way we want him to."

With that, Caroline took my hand in hers and pulled me to the door to Daddy's room. I picked up his presents from the table in my free hand as I went by. My eyes were drawn to Callie's ass, wiggling seductively under the red skirt. I knew that just above the black nylons her tiny slit was hairless and slick with her forbidden needs, and I wanted nothing more than to lap her with my tongue, to feel her bald pussy tremble and cum for me. I hoped this wasn't going to take long. I was really anxious to fuck my sister.

Caroline pushed the door open and stuck her head in. "Daddy?" she said.

When she didn't get an answer, she pulled me behind her into the bedroom. Dad was laying on his side in the middle of his king-sized bed. He was half under the covers, and the parts that weren't covered made me think he was probably naked. Seeing him like that was sort of a shock. Dad had always been kind of stuck up about being well dressed – he was always natty, even just lounging around the house. Always combed, always shaved, always dressed. We never ever saw him in pajamas or even a robe, and I couldn't remember the last time I'd seen him in a swimming suit.

His masculine face had the hint of overnight stubble, which I thought made him look kind of rugged and sexy. And his chest had more hair than I would have thought. Dark curly hair, with some gray mixed in. It made me want to go and run my fingers through it, to feel his skin with my fingertips while the fine hair tickled my palm. I had to laugh at myself. Here I was, lusting after my big sister because she was smooth and hairless, and after my own Daddy because he wasn't. What was wrong with me? I hoped Caroline was going to hurry, because my poor pussy sure needed some attention, and there was no way it was going to get any in Dad's bedroom.

Caroline left me holding presents at the foot of the bed and walked up next to Dad. She glanced at me with a here-we-go look, and then dragged her fingernail with its schoolgirl pink polish down his bare shoulder – the kind of affectionate caress that a girl would normally use to gently awaken her lover, not her father. And while she did it, in an example of her warped imagination put to good use, instead of calling him 'Daddy' she whispered his name in his ear.

"Bruce?"

Dad's eyes flickered open and tried to focus on Caroline in her red secretary outfit. But I knew he was still more asleep than awake when his scratchy voice whispered Mom's name instead of his daughter's. "Penny?"

Caroline's eyes lit up, and I knew she'd hit her target. Even if it was only for a second, Dad had thought he was looking at his sexy wife. But immediately he came a little more awake. He shook his head, blinked a few more times and then rolled onto his back and sat up. He didn't even know he'd said anything at all. "What are you two doing in here?"

"Happy Valentine's Day, Daddy," Callie said, smiling down at him in bed.

"Yeah. Happy Valentine's Day," I said belatedly. Better late than never.

Caroline went on, her voice somehow both prim and breathless. "We thought that since you're always leaving our presents in our room so they'd be there when we woke up, it was time to return the favor." Callie walked back to me so that we were standing next to each other at the foot of the bed. I nodded and held out the presents for him to see.

But I don't think he noticed. He didn't pay any attention to the packages at all. He was too busy drinking in the sight of his two girls all dressed up and sexy, standing at the foot of his bed. His dark eyes held a wild mixture of lust and steel. Mostly lust. I couldn't believe that my own father was looking at me like that, and I'm sure my face blushed the same shade as Caroline's suit from the frank look of need in his eyes – a look that I recognized immediately even though I'd never seen it on him before. I couldn't help myself, and I glanced down at Daddy's crotch under the covers. I don't know if it was my imagination or not, but it looked to me like something was moving down there.

Dad was starting to wake up some more now. "And, what's the deal with the glasses?" he said to Callie.

"The better to see you with," Caroline giggled.

Now he was really suspicious. "And the clothes?" he said.

"These?" Callie laughed. "Do you like them?"

She smiled at me and winked, and then she did a slow pirouette, showing off her lithe teenage body and new clothes to her father. She was plainly teasing him, hoping he'd want to see us without the new clothes, too. "We bought them for you, silly. We thought you might like to see us in them."

I could see the wheels turning in Daddy's mind as he looked from me to Caroline. It sent a chill through my spine to know that Callie's idea was working the way she wanted – there was nothing paternal about the hunger I saw in Dad's eyes. None of the boys at school, not even the ones I'd necked with, had ever made me so wet. Dad knew something was up, but he wasn't going to talk about it until he could figure it out. "For me?" he said, his voice half skeptical and half laughing. "Somehow I doubt that."

"For you! Really!" Callie said. "We thought that we'd dress up in something extra special to give you your Valentine's Day present. Don't you like it?"

Caroline stuck her bottom lip out in an exaggerated pout, clasped her hands in front of her and swung them from side to side – the perfect picture of a petulant five year old who didn't get her way. Wrapped up in the flawless figure of a nineteen year old teenager. Who looked like a hot twenty-six year old businesswoman. I wasn't sure how she was affecting Dad, but she was driving me wild. Caroline was all these different girls wrapped up in one drop-dead beautiful package, and I wanted every one of them.

Dad laughed uncomfortably, and there was no mistaking it this time. That bulge between his legs was moving – growing larger and stretching up towards his tummy. Even under the blankets it looked huge, and I was torn between the desire to see it and the desire to run away. I was all kinds of horny, and nervous beyond belief – was my own father thinking of screwing me? I felt a little juice running down my leg, and my knees were suddenly flimsy. If I'd had any real inclination to leave, that was the moment – when I realized the effect that we were having on Dad. This wasn't some abstract tease that might or might not be stimulating his libido. Caroline's plan to plant an idea in his head had germinated way sooner than she'd figured it would. And I had been like totally wrong assuming that he wouldn't be turned on by his own daughters. Even if he was reluctant to screw his own daughters, his dick wasn't.

But I didn't leave. I was thoroughly mesmerized by the fact that only three feet in front of me there was a hard cock begging to be inside me. Us. I was in the same room with a man that wanted to fuck me! It's hard for a girl to turn her back on that when she's as wet as I was. And it wasn't just Dad's dick - my pussy was longing for Caroline's attention too. I was frozen in place, horny and waiting to see where Callie was taking us.

"We wanted to give you something extra special to think about for a Valentine's present," Callie said. "Something you'll never forget." I braced myself, sure that she was going to beg him to fuck her or worse.

Instead she took the packages from my hands and put them on the foot of the bed. She turned to face me, put her hands on my waist, gave me a smile that just melted any resistance I might have had and leaned in and kissed me. And this wasn't one of the sisterly kisses that she might have given me a few days ago. This was a lover's kiss, wet and open-mouthed, our tongues swirling and exploring.

The jolt that went through me because Daddy was watching us this time made all of our other kisses seem long ago and far away. Caroline's lips were soft and pliable, and I wanted the kiss to never end just so that we'd always be like this. How could she do this to me? I'd known her all my life, but in the past couple of days it was like I didn't know her at all. And now the only way to know Caroline again was by touching her, by physical contact that made me hungry and dizzy for more. Our tongues flicked out of our mouths, teasing, learning and tasting. Showing off for our Daddy.

Caroline told me later that while we were kissing she had inched my skirt up far enough that Daddy could see that I wasn't wearing any underwear. But I sure didn't notice at the time. My mind was consumed with the cool raw sexiness of my sister and the dirty feelings of doing something so forbidden in front of our father.

I felt like I was waking up when we finally stopped. I had to blink, I was swaying a little on my feet, and I really didn't want to leave the warm inviting place I'd just been with Caroline. I managed to get my eyes back open before she did, and I could see that our kissing had left her just as dazed as it had me.

Callie gathered herself and turned back to face Dad, who had a look of disbelief on his face. His moving bulge had turned into a hard rod, and even a virgin like me knew what it wanted. Dad was breathing a little faster now and he sat up straighter, casually moving the covers to better hide his excitement. He looked so cute. I was all messed up. I wanted more of Caroline, more kisses, more wet bald pussy to lick, more long legs wrapped around me. But now I wanted something else too. I wanted cock. I wanted Daddy's cock. I wanted it shoved inside the hole between my legs that was just screaming at me for attention. Masturbating or getting naked and fucking Mr. Paddington were nowhere near as exciting as this was.

Caroline said, "We also wanted to thank you for the presents, Daddy. Right, Katie-pie?"

I nodded mutely.

Dad and I both watched as Caroline sauntered up next to him, using her runway model walk. Where had she learned that, anyhow? She lifted her leg, put her foot on the bed next to his chest and slowly bent over to fondle her new anklet. Her position gave Dad the chance to look down her blouse, which he took greedily. "See how pretty it looks, Daddy?"

Dad tore his eyes from her cleavage to look at her long fingers showing off the bracelet around her ankle. But his eyes weren't there for long. I watched them travel up her leg, drinking in her well-muscled curves under the black nylon. Caroline pretended not to notice Daddy's eyes on her; pretended to be so entranced with her new jewelry that she couldn't feel the hunger radiating from his eyes.

"It's so pretty," she said, fondling her anklet. "I just can't think of a good way to thank you, Daddy." Caroline reached down with her hands and hitched her skirt up as if it had been too binding while she had one foot on the floor and the other on the bed. She wiggled her hips and settled the skirt into its new place, up higher on her legs. But I knew what she was really doing. She was flashing our own father, letting him get a clear look at her wet goodies. She bent her knee even a little wider and leaned over to dandle her jewelry again.

"I just love it," she whispered breathlessly, her cheek resting on her nylon covered knee, which put her face very close to Father's. But his eyes were trapped; glued to the scrumptious treat between Caroline's legs. His masculine look of greed and need and lust was something I'll never forget.

I was looking at Dad's face when it happened. His whole body twitched. Once. Twice. And just like that his mind was gone – lost between his little girl's legs along with his eyes. He didn't even notice as his hand grasped her ankle around her new anklet. The effect she was having was devastating, as I knew full well. I could read his eyes like a book. He couldn't believe what he was seeing – a gorgeous leg covered in black nylon with a bit of bare tanned thigh at the top and then, not really hiding under her red skirt, a perfect little pussy, bald and pink and excited, its inner lips puffy with desire and oozing that oh-so-desirable girl cum that he hadn't had in years. He wanted it to be some kind of accident. His own daughter wasn't flashing him, practically begging him to fuck her, was she? But at the same time he wanted it to be true. A teenager who looked just like his wife, a pretty blond secretary in black nylons, was coming on to him, and the fact that it was his own daughter almost didn't matter. On Valentine's Day, no less. Daddy could no more resist the impact of Caroline on his lust than I could.

Caroline turned her face over on her knee so she could look at me. "Don't you want to tell him thank you, too?" she said. She made a little motion with her fingers, urging me to crawl onto the bed up next to Dad. I don't think he even noticed.

In her thrall just as much as Daddy was, and for mostly the same reasons, I didn't even hesitate. I gathered my skirt so that my legs were free and crawled past his presents until I was up on the bed next to him. I sat down on my side, keeping my legs together and my toes pointed because I knew it made my legs look even longer. Caroline's eyes caressed me from top to bottom and I blushed like a schoolgirl when she smiled seductively at me.

I leaned on the bed with one hand so I could hold up my other in front of Daddy, showing him the new treasure dangling from my wrist.

"See? I love it. Thank you Daddy," I said. I heard him say, "You're welcome," but my eyes were on the same place his were. I don't know what he was thinking, but what I saw made my pussy tremble. Caroline's sandal glistened the way that only a brand new pair of shoes will do; black and shiny and looking very sexy. I was definitely going to have to do her while she was wearing those someday. Smooth black nylon covered her toes but didn't hide her babygirl pink nails, and the gold anklet was the perfect finishing touch. I wanted to bunny kiss her from her toes to the wet slit between the top of her legs.

Daddy's eyes, and mine too, were drawn irresistibly up Callie's nylon wrapped leg to her bare crotch, and I wished I had a better angle so I could see under her skirt like Daddy.

Caroline looked at me, a smile on her lips and conspiracy in her eyes. She'd now bewitched her own father, and her own little sister was her witness, her bait and her beneficiary.

rockandroller
rockandroller
2,229 Followers