Discovering Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockandroller
rockandroller
2,228 Followers

I had given my very first blowjob. Sort of.

Callie moved back up to lay next to Dad and cuddle against him, and after a minute of breath-catching I did the same.

I snuggled into his masculine warmth across from Caroline, and Dad lazily stroked my back. I let my hand rest on his chest, my fingers still dripping sticky sperm from that first cum-shot. That was when I saw all of the sperm that had splashed onto my new charm bracelet. I lifted my hand above Daddy's chest, admiring the twin scintillations of the diamond heart and the pearly cum. We all watched as the blob gathered itself and dripped from the diamond heart onto Daddy's chest. Caroline giggled, leaned forward and licked him clean, too.

"God, Daddy!" she whispered. "You got it everywhere." She cuddled back into his other shoulder, her blond hair splashing across his chest.

The three of us just lay there, exhausted by our tryst and happy to snuggle together. I was so relaxed I could easily have fallen asleep. Easily, except for that persistent tingle between my legs announcing that I hadn't cum yet. I don't know what Daddy and Caroline were thinking, but I felt all warm and gooey and loved.

My eyes wandered lazily down, searching for another look at Dad's cock. It was my first one, and I wasn't anywhere near done inspecting. I was surprised to see that it was as erect and wet and needy as it had been before it exploded in my mouth. Callie wasn't surprised at all, though, because her delicate fingers with their babygirl nails were once again gently masturbating her father.

"Well, not everywhere," Dad said.

Callie was probably as perplexed as I was, but before we could think about it too much Dad rolled over, pushing her between us and half under him so he could rub his cock on her nylon covered thigh. His lips closed over hers and he grabbed her bare breast as he gave his eldest daughter a not-very-fatherly kiss.

He began thrusting, rubbing his cock against the nylon while he kissed Caroline. I reached down and added my fingers to the mix, stroking his cock every time it got close enough. I looked down and almost came from the sight of all of the sexy things going on at once - a hard dripping cock thrusting for an orgasm, Caroline's perfect leg wrapped in seductive nylon, my fingers with their sexy polish, the charm bracelet wet with daddy's cum. And it wasn't just the things I saw, either. Caroline and Daddy kissing made delicious wet slurping sounds, and the scent of wet girl and fresh sperm added their own notes to the music we were making.

Then Dad got up and knelt between Caroline's legs, forcing them to bend back at the knees. She was naked where it mattered most, her legs spread wide and her pussy wet and exposed for her own father to have. He put his palm on her wet slit and massaged her in wet little circles, dipping his thumb inside her every few turns. Caroline's whole body twitched and trembled, and a little moan that I knew was the precursor to her cumming escaped her lips. I guess Dad knew what that moan meant and he didn't want her to cum yet, because he stopped what he was doing, leaving her shaking with the nearness of her orgasm.

Dad must have wanted to feel the bare skin of Caroline's willowy legs under his hand, a feeling I knew all too well. He started stroking the bare skin of her thigh just above the nylon right by her needy slit, which had oozed enough moisture that her whole crotch was slick. Then he began pushing her stocking down slowly, baring her leg a few inches at a time and stroking her thigh and then her calf, until the pesky nylon was pushed down as far as it could go without taking off her shoe. He did the same to her other leg, and I couldn't believe how fucking erotic my big sister looked – laying on her back with her legs spread wide, naked but for the black nylons bunched around her ankles and the black dressy high heels on her feet. It made me want to dive between her legs and lick her silly.

But Dad had the same idea, and since he was already between her legs he beat me to it. He bent over and lowered his lips to her hungry pussy. When he gave her that first wet slurp Callie moaned and wrapped her long legs around him, letting her shoes rest on his back while she tangled her fingers in his mass of wavy hair, holding him in place so he couldn't escape while he licked and nibbled her just like in her forbidden dreams. All of the breath whooshed out of her, and her tummy rippled in little seismic contractions while she wiggled her pussy against his lips, straining for more of her father, more of the scrumptious sensations.

I stretched out next to Callie and nibbled on her neck while Dad nibbled on her pussy. I snaked my hand slowly down the skin of her taut belly towards the action between her legs. Finally my fingers touched her wet clit, and I fondled her deliberately while Daddy grazed on her puffy lips. In an unspoken display of teamwork his tongue would catch my fingers, getting Caroline's juice on me so that I could smear it on her over-excited center. Somehow it was so satisfying – Dad and I immersed in Caroline, playing together to make her happy. I don't know how long she had actually been dreaming about having her father make love to her, but the culmination of her fantasies had left her with no control to spare and it was only a minute or two before she was ready to cum.

"God, Katie! I'm gonna c-c-cum," she whispered urgently, her words interrupted by her gasps for air. "K-kiss me, Katie. Kiss me now."

I leaned over her, our bare breasts rubbing together sensuously. I gazed for a few seconds at her pretty face, taking in her tousled blond locks, and her babygirl painted lips as her orgasm drew close. I pushed a stray lock of hair from her face. I loved her so much. She gasped and writhed against Daddy's licks, holding his head in place and writhing her pussy against his mouth while she begged me for the finishing touch that would put her over the edge.

"Please, Katie! K-k-kiss me."

And I did.

I touched my lips to hers – a gentle kiss full of hope and love and the desire that she had kindled in me which would never go away. It was just what she needed. She came, her warm breath escaping her mouth and rushing headlong into mine as her whole body contracted, all of her muscles working in unison trying to push her very center into the man who gave her life. I cradled her in my arms while she came, twitching and writhing over and over as the waves of pleasure emptied themselves back into Dad's hungry mouth.

As suddenly as it began it was over. She collapsed back into the bed, her body so limp and spent that she couldn't move. She took deep breaths, replenishing the oxygen that had been consumed in the realization of her immoral ardor. I looked down at her pretty face and I couldn't decide which facet of my sister I loved most – the well-dressed pre-fucked sexy vixen, or the wet, used and disheveled girl in my arms.

I wasn't given much time to contemplate because Dad got up on his knees between her spread legs and wiped his mouth clean with the back of his hand. His dick was red and angry looking, and I could tell he was anxious to use it again. Obviously he felt that since he'd made Caroline cum, it was his turn.

"Roll over," he said, putting words to his actions.

Dad gave me a demonstration of his expertise in making love, knowing what he wanted and making it happen without hesitation now that Callie's cum had drained from her. He stood up on the floor all naked, his red, wet cock sticking out. How did boys ever hide those things in their pants anyhow?

Dad pulled Caroline into place near the foot of the bed. He flipped her over, quickly positioning her on her knees, her bewitching ass in the air, her feet in her new stockings and shoes dangling over the edge and her face pressed into the blankets. He obviously liked to fuck like that. He got her into place so effortlessly that I knew he'd done it many times before, and I reminded myself that while it was the first time for Caroline, our father had spent years making love to Mom. And it showed.

Dad spread his daughter's legs apart with his, giving him easy access to the most private spot on her nubile body. I could see his cock dripping with new need, poking up above the cheeks of her tiny ass. He bent his knees so that he was lower, took his slippery cock in his hand, lined it up on her wet slit and pushed himself inside my sister.

Daddy and Callie both groaned as he filled her, rocking her forward on her knees as he buried himself in his daughter's pussy. I couldn't even imagine how she felt – it was so damned big and she was so delicate and tiny. My tongue had explored every millimeter of her too-pink slit and I just knew that there was no room in there for anything as big as Daddy's cock. But somehow there was.

But the tone in Callie's moan wasn't all pain. Mostly it was satisfaction, an amazed low mewl at how wonderful it felt, how full she was.

Caroline's dream to be screwed by her father had finally, finally come true.

For a minute they froze together, lost in the sensations of her velvet pussy enfolding his throbbing dick, their eyes closed in that mute pleasure of a first time.

Callie turned her face so she could see me, and her eyes had a lost unfocused look. The biggest part of her mind was trapped between her legs, pinned there by Daddy's cock. She was breathing hard, deep gasps as if she was trying not to be pushed over some kind of cliff. She wormed her hand up under her chin and quickly patted the bed, urging me to hurry with her words as well as her actions.

"H-here, Katie. Here."

I knew exactly what she meant, what she wanted. And I wasn't about to refuse her. Quickly I moved a few pillows and pulled my skirt up, leaving me naked from the waist to the tops of my nylons. I sat on the bed in front of Caroline, spreading my legs on either side of her so that she could lick my pussy.

I lifted the front of my skirt out of her way so that she'd have easy access and so that Daddy could see the kind of things his daughters liked to do when he wasn't around. It was a good thing I'd left my new Victoria's Secret panties on the floor of the hallway, because I was suddenly so anxious to feel Caroline's lips on my pussy that I'm sure I would have ripped them getting them off, and they were simply too new and expensive to be treated that way.

Caroline fumbled her spinster glasses off, her fingers clumsy as her mind was stolen by Daddy's fuck. She let the glasses fall off the edge of the bed and turned her face back between my legs, a hungry kitten searching for mother's teat.

I tangled my fingers in her hair and closed my eyes as she began kissing and nibbling me, urgency flowing from her lips and into my pussy. Come to think of it, I wasn't all that far from cumming myself.

I gasped in delight and my nylon covered legs stretched out on either side of her, aching to gather her in but unable to because of our positions. We settled into the rhythm that we'd learned only a few days ago – a give and take speed, me rubbing myself on her lips as she kissed and suckled me towards a cum.

I think I'd actually forgotten that Daddy was there, his cock buried deep inside Caroline. But suddenly he moaned and her whole body rocked forward, pressing her lips hard into my clit. My eyes sprang open in pleasurable surprise and I saw the bare skin of Caroline's back and the swell of her hips below her tiny waist. And there on the other side of her ass was my naked Daddy kneeling between her spread legs, fucking his daughter while he watched her lapping her little sister's naked pussy.

He drove into her hard, causing her babygirl pink lips to press into my clit and sending little cum rockets into me with every plunge. He caught some kind of rhythm, and started going faster and harder. And every thrust pushed Caroline's willing mouth against my clit, faster and harder. She was being used so thoroughly that she couldn't even use her lips to kiss and suck me – it was all she could do to keep them lined up on my clit and let the motions of Daddy's fucking her fuck me. I started to tremble like I always did when a good orgasm was coming.

I watched Callie wiggle her little ass, striving to make Daddy's cock touch every part of the inside of her box. That way no part of her pussy was deprived of the delicious sensation of having a hard dick mindlessly stroking it.

Dad's hands were huge on tiny Caroline's waist while he screwed her. After a few minutes of hard fucking he slowed for a moment as if gathering himself for a final effort. He leaned down so that he could grab her ankles, which were still wrapped in bunched-up black nylon above her pretty new shoes. He lifted her feet high, forcing her all of her weight on to her knees and causing her to lean even farther forward into my welcoming crotch. I leaned back into the pillows so that I didn't have to spend any energy sitting up while I watched Daddy fucking Callie and her lips made me cum.

Daddy started pounding into his daughter harder and faster while her mouth fucked my pussy. I closed my eyes and let her lips punch my clit into oblivion. I gasped as I got close, letting the sensation of the rhythmic kisses on my clit send me to heaven. I tangled my fingers in my hair, as if it would help. We were all about to cum together.

But suddenly Daddy yanked himself out of Caroline, his dick red and angry that it hadn't been allowed to finish itself inside her. Dad grabbed it in his hand and began to stroke it hard, pointing the end at Callie's ass. The end grew impossibly bigger as his orgasm neared. He wasn't going to cum inside her, he was going to cum on her. I wanted to see it happen. I wanted to see white sperm shoot out of his swollen cock, splashing all over Caroline's tanned back. I wriggled my pussy against her lips, trying to hurry my own cum as I watched Dad frantically stroking his wet cock.

Then I remembered what Caroline had said, what she had wanted so badly.

"No Daddy!" I said.

Quickly I leaned forward, Caroline's face buried between my legs as I reached for her ass. I spread her cheeks wide for Daddy and said, "She wants you to cum inside her! Really, Daddy!"

Dad was so close to cumming that he didn't have time to think. He might have managed to stop himself if the cum wasn't already bubbling up from his balls. He only had a split second to make up his mind, but Caroline kneeling in front of him and my impassioned plea tilted his consciousness to the right decision.

Daddy hurled himself back inside her, grabbed her waist, arched his back and started cumming.

The force of thrusting his hips forward caused his cock to be buried deep in his daughter, so his sperm was hurled even further inside her. I watched him as he came, wave after wave rippling through him just like when I cum. Callie moaned softly into my wet lap, quivering with an orgasm of her own, driven not only by Dad's cock but also by the culmination of her dream.

I felt very motherly and somehow smug as her most intimate opening was filled and then overflowed with Daddy's sperm. I also felt vulgar and shameless, with my legs spread so wide and my sister's face buried in my shaved and dripping pussy. After a forever of frenzied fucking and cumming Daddy started to slow down. Each thrust and each wave were little less intense, and as the orgasm left him he slowly resumed sliding in and out of Caroline, unwilling to forego the pleasure of her sleek pussy even though he no longer had sperm to give it.

Finally he stopped and pulled his wet cock out of her. She moaned her disappointment into my slit and the vibrations from her voice sent tickling little shudders through me. I soothed Caroline through her after-cums by gently stroking her bare back in soft circles. I noticed with detached amusement that Dad's cock was no longer as big as it was. In fact it was drooping a little, and maybe even getting smaller while I watched.

But the thing I noticed most was how tired Daddy looked. He had poured all of his energy into Caroline along with his sperm. His breathing was ragged, as if the inner mechanism that regulated his system had been upset and needed a little downtime to reboot.

Dad stood up on the floor, pushing himself up with his hands on Caroline's bare waist. Now that he was done I realized that I was sitting kind of uncomfortably. And Caroline was too, with her bare little ass in the air and her face buried in the slippery wet between my legs. While Daddy watched with a dazed look that didn't quite hide the fire in his eye, Caroline scooched up and I scooched down so that we could hold each other in comfort after our lovemaking. Shyly I adjusted my skirt so that I was covered up again. Except for my breasts I was still pretty much all dressed, and it made me feel like Caroline was my newborn baby – all love and new smells and delicate skin. Her breathing wasn't exactly regular yet and she was definitely worn out. I kissed her on the forehead and she smiled tiredly. We were curled up in each other's arms, perfectly content hold each other in Daddy's bed.

"I'm going….. to the bathroom," Dad said. "But when I get out, the three of us are going to have a serious talk."

I looked at Caroline and I could see the same idea in her eyes that I had in mine. I love it whenever our sister-telepathy is right in sync.

From our spot on his pillows in his bed we both looked at our father, batted our eyelashes at him and said in unison, "Yes, Daddy."

He gave us a kind of disbelieving chuckle, and then he slowly turned to go to the bathroom. I watched his ass as he walked away and realized that it looked much cuter without pants. I wanted it under my fingers, to feel it ripple and tense when he came just like I had held Caroline's tiny ass while she spent herself in my mouth the other day. He shut the bathroom door and I heard the water start running.

Callie closed her eyes and rested her head on my shoulder while I stroked her hair. This languid after-sex cuddling was awesome. And I know that's like, the most overused adjective on the planet. But it's still the right one for how I felt.

"Well, was it everything you wanted?" I whispered into her ear.

She made a yummy sound and squirmed herself against me, a cat nestling itself in for the night. Her tongue came out and gave my nipple a quick lick, which sent a delicious ripple up my spine.

"Oh, God, Katie-pie. You wouldn't believe it." Our hands found each other and our fingers entwined, holding tight. I found myself bewitched by her pretty hand with its babygirl pink nails. Slowly she caressed my nylon covered leg with her bare one, her foot with its bunched black stocking and high heel shoe coming to rest just below my knee.

"I can't believe he did that," she said. "He's so fucking sexy, isn't he?"

"Yes, baby," I whispered. "Your daddy is very hot."

Caroline laughed. "He's your daddy too, you know."

"True, but I'm not the one who's been going around wishing he would fuck me, am I?"

She giggled again. "Yeah, but you can't tell me that you don't want him now. I won't believe you."

Of course she was right, but I was quite content to let her relish her conquest. It's not every girl who dreams of making love to her father and actually gets to do it. I had Caroline to make love to, and that was enough for me.

"Did you see the size of his cock?" she whispered in amazement. "God, that felt incredible. And getting filled up until the sperm was just running out of me? I thought I was gonna die. Wait 'til you feel hot cum drooling down your thighs. I swear, Katie, it is so fucking incredible." Her voice was weak with the memory, her breath fluttery against my neck.

"I never imagined that Daddy would eat my pussy. Or that he'd even want to! Do you think he ever did that to Mom? He must have, right? He's too good at it." Callie lightly scratched little circles around my naked tit with her pink fingernail. "Not that I'd trade his lips for yours – my little Katie-pie is the best lover a sister could have."

rockandroller
rockandroller
2,228 Followers