Discovering Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockandroller
rockandroller
2,232 Followers

"So, Dad," she said, dragging her pink nail along his cheek. "is there something we can do to say thank you? You know, properly?"

Dad swallowed hard. I had to give him credit. His daughters were throwing themselves at him. Well, Caroline anyway. Sexy blond girls, wearing nylons, secretaries even, with more than a passing resemblance to his much loved wife were draped all over his bed fanning his lust. Flashing wet tight teenage pussy at him and wafting the aroma of aroused girl too. God. Even if Caroline hadn't already seduced me I wouldn't have had enough resolve to turn her down. But Dad's brain wasn't quite that far gone.

"Just what do you two think you're doing?" I could tell he wanted his question to be all firm and parental, but he didn't quite manage it. His voice came out raspy and his parental tone was seriously weakened by the look in his eyes, which he couldn't drag away from Caroline's leg, ankle and pussy. His erection was trying to stand up under the covers and it was as easy to read as the headlines on the newspaper in a 72 point font. It had caught the whiff of hungry girl and it was testing the air, trying to catch her trail so that it could chase her down and fuck her. Us. Me. And I was surprised when I realized how badly my wet pussy wanted Daddy's cock. It was the uncovering of a secret that no virgins could really understand – that a wet horny slit wanted the fuck from the hard cock every bit as badly as the hard cock did.

"We just thought you might like something special for a Valentine's Day present," Caroline said, her voice silky and innocent. "Right, Katherine?"

I nodded mutely, wishing I could untied that damned bun and tangle my fingers in her hair.

She got more serious. "You can have us if you want us, Father," she whispered. "You've been without a girl for too long. We're young and cute and willing. We know that you miss Mom, and we're worried about you.

"You don't want to do this," he said. "Not really." His voice was half commanding and half pleading.

Caroline looked at me, her eyes asking me for approval, for confirmation that we were a team and that she'd lead us where we both wanted to go, but only if I would follow. She looked so damned tempting I felt like forgetting all this stuff with Dad just so I could fool around with her. Of course I didn't.

I swallowed hard and nodded.

Callie didn't say anything. She stood up straight and took her foot from beside Dad and put it back on the floor. Her red skirt settled back into place and she smiled softly as she bent over the bed, the material pulling tightly back over her ass. All three of us watched her hand as if we were mesmerized. Without pulling them off of Dad she lifted the covers so she could slide her hand under them. She moved slowly, her hand a bulge moving under the sheets, sliding along the mattress, up the side of Daddy's thigh, and finally touching his hard cock.

"But we do want to do this, Dad. Really," she said.

Daddy gasped twice as little convulsions shook his whole body, and then he started panting as Callie began caressing his turgid cock. He closed his eyes in mute pleasure.

"There," she whispered. "That's what Daddy needed, isn't it?"

Apparently his need for her fingers on his cock outweighed his need to answer.

Her hand moved under the covers, making the silky noises of skin on sheets. She slid her fingers up and down, milking Dad's cock just like she had done for poor Harrison. Only this time it wasn't just practice; this time it was what she had wanted all along – her Daddy's manhood hard and straining in her hand.

His breathing got deeper, punctuated by little gasps as her fingers caught the just the right spot to made his hips jerk, trying to push his cock deeper into fucking her soft hand.

While Caroline gently masturbated our father he blinked his eyes open, and I could see the decision take root there in the same screaming headline that his cock had been using. There was no mistaking the conclusion he'd just come to. Daddy was going to go along with us. His lust had overcome his qualms and he was going to fuck his nubile little girls.

"Is that all you're going to do?" he said to Caroline, his voice strong and demanding now that he had made up his mind.

Callie gently withdrew her hand from under the covers and stood up, a little surprised at his tone. I don't know if Daddy could tell, but I had come to know my big sister pretty damn well in the last couple of days and there was definitely a hint of apprehension in the back of her eyes. After all, Caroline was technically a virgin too. Our Sapphic discoveries were more intoxicating than we'd ever imagined sex could be, but there was no way they could replace the sensations that only a hard hungry cock could give by sliding in and out of you, and we both knew it. We were both hungry for it.

She looked at me, pausing at the do-or-die, stop or go on, now or never moment. There was an infinitesimal chance that a girl could fondle her father for a minute or two and not have to live with consequences worse than a lifetime of 'jeez I can't believe I did that' memories. But if we did anything further, anything at all, our lives would be forever changed, and she knew it.

But the disquiet in her eyes was a distant and hazy thing compared to the gleaming lust and triumph, and I knew that she had won just what she wanted. She didn't even have to tell herself to go for it.

Caroline looked very sexy-spinsterish as she peered at Dad over the top of her glasses. He may have thought she was going to back down, but I knew she wasn't. Not when she was this close to getting screwed by her own father.

Challenging him to even think about stopping her, she untucked her cami from her red skirt and let it hang free while she slipped off the jacket. It fell to the floor in an untidy heap. She crossed her arms, grabbed the cami and lifted it off, exposing her tan belly and black bra. While her hands were up over her head she gave the cami a little toss to the floor, and she stood there for a second with her arms held high, letting Daddy and me drink in her long curvy body. She took my breath away. Why are half undressed girls so much more sexy than bare ones, anyhow?

Caroline dropped her arms to her side so that she could unzip her red skirt. A little push, a little hip wiggle and it slid down her legs to gather around her ankles. She daintily stepped free, kicking it away with her high-heeled toes.

Daddy gasped at the sight of her long legs in black nylon and her bare pussy all shaved and glistening. She still had on her nylons, her bra and even the silly secretary glasses, but she looked more naked than ever.

As she reached behind her to unfasten her bra I saw just the tiniest hint of hesitation on her face, which I put down to the fact that girls are very self-conscious about their breasts, the outward sign of their grown-up sexuality. She pretended that it was nothing to undress in front of her father, but she and I knew that she wanted it more than anything. She dropped the bra and cupped her breasts in her hands, an offering to her own father. In my mind Dad could have one if he wanted, but only if the other one was just for me.

Caroline untucked the comforter and sheets so that Dad was totally uncovered. He had been sleeping naked, and my eyes were pulled to his cock like a refrigerator magnet to a Frigidaire. I couldn't look away and a pleasurable shudder traveled up my spine. It was huge – a hard rod of stiff pink flesh with a drop of clear sperm oozing out of the slit at the end. Somehow it emanated the same kind of want that I knew Caroline's pussy could. And somehow a real cock looked way bigger than I'd imagined it could be. Bigger than Callie's fingers, bigger even than Mr. Paddington's pretend cock, which I'd pretended was pretty big. I couldn't believe that something that huge was supposed to fit inside me. It made me all gushy with need, and nervous about how much a thing like that would hurt.

Caroline lay down on her side next to Dad and rested her blond head on his shoulder. Her hand returned to its place between his legs. She draped one long stocking-covered limb over his legs. The sight of dark nylon against bare skin was positively intoxicating. Suddenly I understood why men always liked girls in nylons. I was going to have to start wearing them all the time. Callie wrapped her fingers around Dad's shaft, her babygirl pink nails looking all pretty and innocent. She began caressing him, sliding her hand slowly up and down, pretending that her fingers were a wet pussy milking his cock for sperm.

Not to be left out I lay down on his other side, resting my head on his other shoulder, my face near Caroline's. I reached down tentatively and put my hand over Caroline's. I was so glad that she was already stroking him, that the first time I held a cock I wasn't all by myself. Her fingers were cool and smooth under mine, but I could feel heat and hunger radiating from Daddy's cock.

What Caroline had said about holding a hard cock was right – it made me want it inside me. I went all girlishly dizzy and I was glad I was laying down. Somehow her explanation of her tryst with Harrison had been both exactly right, and woefully inadequate.

The three of us lay there cuddling, Caroline and I wrapped in Dad's warm embrace while we masturbated him together. Every once in a while a teardrop of clear cum dribbled from the slit on top of his cock. I knew from Caroline's description that this was a prelude to the real thing; that he liked what we were doing and he was getting close to squirting actual sperm all over. I slid my nylon-covered leg up his, needing to touch him as much as I possibly could. Every time his cock oozed a drop Callie made sure to gather it in her fingertips so that she could smear it all over his shaft.

Some of it got on my fingers, and Callie was right about the stuff – somehow it made me even hotter and wetter to touch a man's baby seeds. I swallowed hard and realized that I wanted to taste it. I hoped that I wasn't breaching some kind of etiquette, but I just had to let go of him so that I could lick it from my fingers. God, it was some kind of ambrosia the like of which I'd never had before – salty and musky and needy all at once. I swear I had a mini-orgasm just from sucking my finger. I tried to savor it as long as I could while I returned my hand to help Caroline stroke Dad, but the taste melted away in my mouth like cotton candy.

My head was resting on Dad's chest, and I could hear his heartbeat getting faster and faster. On his other side Callie planted little bunny kisses all over his stubbly jawline, until he finally turned his head towards her. And that was just what her little kisses had been encouraging him to do. She willingly offered her lips to his so that they could share their first kiss - a hard hungry kiss full of passion and need, all of those empty years with no female contact for Dad and forbidden incestuous need by Callie condensed into one steamy and very forbidden release. Caroline's soft skin and babygirl pink lips were such a feminine contrast to Dad's overnight stubble. I could see their tongues playing together under their open-mouth kisses, and Dad's pent up lust made itself heard as a low rumbling moan from deep in his chest.

They finally had to stop for a second to catch their breath. Dad reached up behind Caroline and pulled the hairpins out of her bun, which caused her blonde locks to cascade down over her shoulders. She shook her hair free, the smile on her face showing that she was deliberately trying to look kittenish and sexy for her daddy. Then she lifted her lips towards his to demand another kiss.

But that wasn't what Daddy wanted. He seized her loose hair in his hand and pushed her head towards his crotch. Caroline didn't seem to mind the change in plan and went willingly, bending at the waist as he pushed her down, her mouth opening so his cock could slide up her pink tongue, past her babygirl painted lips and into her warm mouth. My imaginary sex had always involved me getting fucked in some way, not just watching, and I was surprised how horny it made me to be an onlooker.

Dad moaned and flopped his head back on the pillow while Callie and I stroked him, her lips closing over the end of his cock and her cheeks puckering as she gently sucked, adding her saliva to his sperm and making him even more slippery and wet. Dad kept his fingers in her hair, and I couldn't tell if he was guiding her or just hanging on as she bobbed her head up and down, sliding him in and out of her mouth as we stroked him between her licks.

Dad wiggled his shoulder from under me and pushed me up, his muscular arm and hand positioning me so that I was sitting up next to him, my legs stretched out beside his and my hand still wrapped around his cock, which seemed to be getting even harder in response to Caroline's sucking. He reached inside my secretarial vest and roughly grabbed my breast with his free hand, massaging it like he was trying to milk it – hard strokes that he ended by pinching my nipple. I squealed a little the first time from the jolt of pleasure, but I tried not to after that. I didn't want him to think I'd never had my breast fondled before and so I tried not to twitch as his ministrations caused me to clench my pussy so I wouldn't cum right then.

He tried to unbutton my blouse, but the angle was all wrong.

"Unbutton this," he ordered in a voice that was gravelly and whispery and I wouldn't even have recognized. It was a tone that he'd never ever used on us as little girls - an irresistible command that no daughter would ever think of denying. Not that I wanted to.

I let go of his cock and unbuttoned my blouse slowly, watching the effect in his eyes. He would closed them so that he could lose himself in Caroline's tongue and lips, but then he'd open them so he could watch as I made my titty available for him. It was wicked fun.

After I was all unbuttoned I untucked my blouse from my skirt. I felt so damned sexy, half dressed and sitting beside my naked daddy while Caroline sucked his cock him. I was trying to figure out what to do next – he hadn't actually ordered me to get completely undressed, and I wasn't sure if he wanted me to. But I wasn't given time to decide.

Daddy reached inside my blouse began to roughly fondle me through my bra. But it only lasted a moment before he decided that the bra was too much in his way. He pushed it up, freeing my breast for his pleasures, manhandling me while he was getting a blowjob. It felt so rude and wanton and desirable, all at the same time. I closed my eyes and swallowed hard. He rubbed his thumb around my nipple and it felt like there was a direct line gathering the sensations from his thumb and sending them straight to my slit.

When I opened my eyes Daddy was looking at me with a hunger that I recognized – it was the same look I'd seen once or twice in Caroline's eyes when she wanted my breast in her mouth.

He reached around behind me and pulled me towards him. I put my hand behind his head, cupped my breast in my hand and leaned it close to his lips. "Here, Daddy," I whispered.

He closed his mouth over me and my whole body jumped. His lips were surprisingly gentle, but the wet swirling motions of his tongue just set me on fire. Like when Caroline suckled me, it was as if I'd become all things to him all at once – lover, friend, mother. The emotions were so intense they sent one of those mini-orgasms rippling through me, and I wondered how everybody in this family knew that the quickest way to send Katie to a cum was to suck her nipples.

My breast popped free from Dad's mouth, and I could tell by his gasping that he just couldn't catch his breath any more with my nipple in the way. I stretched out against my panting father with my head on his chest and my nylon covered legs touching him from hip to toe. But this time my breasts were naked, and I took advantage of the new sensations by rubbing my nipples on his bare chest. I reached down between his legs and held his cock low while Caroline sucked and licked him. The two of us stroked another drop of cum out of him, which Callie quickly lapped up and swallowed.

We stroked and nibbled, and Caroline sucked and licked. She knew what was about to happen better than I did, because suddenly she lifted her sweet lips from him and cradled his thrusting cock against her cheek. She closed her eyes in rapture and I knew she didn't really want to stop the dream that was finally coming true. Her own father was in her mouth trickling cum onto her tongue and her desire to finish the job was almost palpable. But she managed not to stroke or lick him, gallantly ignoring how his cock was driving itself through our fingers and against her check, straining for that final caress that would put it over the edge.

Smiling ruefully at her inability to resist one last taste, Callie licked another droplet of sperm that appeared at the end of his cock. Then she deliberately slid her hand, and mine too, down to the bottom of his bright pink shaft, leaving it poking up all alone, huge and wet and begging for the release it hadn't had in years.

Caroline turned her face to look up at him and whispered, "Not yet, Daddy. Katie wants it in her mouth."

I don't know if it was Callie's soft voice, or because he was so close already, or if it was just the thought of being in my mouth too, but Dad gritted his teeth together and mumbled, "Oh, God."

Before I could do anything he grabbed me by the hair just like he had Caroline and shoved my head towards his wet cock. And just like Caroline my mouth opened all by itself as it got close. I loved how the decision had been taken from me, how Daddy's long-unused need was driving me to be his lover and I didn't have to wonder about what to do or if I was doing it right. I was just along for the ride, my very own Daddy's very own cum receptacle.

Just before I got my lips in place a long stream of warm sperm exploded out of the end of Daddy's cock. In all my wildest dreams I'd never imagined how far it could go, or how hot it would be. I had no idea. The massive sperm blob landed in my hair and left a slimy trail of bloblets down my face, getting all over my eyelid and cheek, landing on my lips and hand and drooling down my face to fall on our fingers, which Caroline was sliding slowly up and down the still orgasming shaft.

In the back of my mind I could hear Daddy moaning, and Caroline too, a mewl I recognized as her having a little cum of her own. I was busy trying to close my mouth over the hot sperm fountain, and it wasn't until the first spurt was already done that my lips were in place and Dad's cock hungrily slid deep into my throat. He held me down with a stranglehold in my hair as he thrust himself deep into my oh-so-willing mouth. I couldn't have moved if I wanted to, and my throat tried to gag around him. Thick hot squirts of cum splashed the inside of my mouth as my Daddy filled me with like a jillion seeds. I swallowed every one of them, because it was the only way I could keep from choking to death.

It was just like what Caroline had told me about Harrison cumming in her mouth, and nothing like it at all. This was way sexier than that could have been, I just knew it. Harrison couldn't have cum as much, it couldn't have tasted this good, it couldn't have sent those little ripples of satisfaction thrumming through Caroline's pussy like it did mine. I gagged, I swallowed, tears from his grip in my hair ran down my cheek, and my pussy screamed 'fuck me.' I was so lost in that moment that I didn't even care that I was blowing my own dad. I was in heaven.

Finally he was done, and the splashes of sperm grew smaller and smaller until he moaned and relaxed back down into the bed. I lifted my mouth free, swallowing the last salty drop so I could take a deep gasping breath of fresh air. Caroline leaned closer so that she could kiss my cheek, and like a cat cleaning her kitten she licked away the mess Daddy had squirted on my face.

rockandroller
rockandroller
2,232 Followers