Dreams of the Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not soup that you spilled Jo Anne, that's 'man-juice,'" Sally announced quietly. Jo Anne looked at her with terror, eyes wide and lips parted. "Don't worry, I'm not saying anything to anybody, but that's cum on your dress. Cum from Drew Kingman I believe. That's hot, very brave of you, if not very smart."

"Please Sally, don't tell anyone."

"I won't say a word, don't worry about that, I just want you to tell me about it. You're my hero girl," she said laughing. Jo Anne smiled, obviously relieved.

"Do you think anyone else guessed what it is?"

"Well, I'm sure a few dirty minds out there may speculate but no one else would know, would they?"

"No, I guess not."

"So what did you do, jerk him off in your car?"

"Yes, I just gave him a hand job. I don't know why I had him cum on me like this, I just wanted it. I wanted it on me, is that weird?"

"Ooo, no, not weird, I think it's hot! Well, maybe it's a little weird but he's a babe alright. Has this been going on long between you?"

"No, no, this was the only time."

"Mmm, well your secret is safe with me Jo Anne, really."

"Thanks Sally."

"But next time, I'd recommend that you do something else with that boy's load rather then milk him onto your clothes, that is, if you can't find a place to fuck him." She smiled at Jo Anne.

"Oh Sally, I want to fuck him alright but I didn't know what else to do there, in the car, you know."

"Oh Jo Anne, you need help, Jesus. You could fuck him in the back seat for one thing, or you could suck that boy off, you know, swallow it."

"I couldn't swallow cum Sally."

"Sure you could. Lots of these little high school girls do it all the time."

"I've never sucked a man's dick. Never." "Really? Never sucked dick? You're kidding?"

"No, I'm serious; I've lived a sheltered life I guess."

"Mmm, well, try it, you may like it." She smiled warmly at Jo Anne and gave her a reassuring pat on the back. Sally was an attractive woman, also in her late thirties, with long straight blond hair that came down to the middle of her back. She was a big woman, even taller than Jo Anne, with broad shoulders and huge pendulous breasts that were often the subject of discussion by the boys at school. Sally dressed in mismatched, ill-fitting clothes and usually seemed a bit disheveled. She had an easy, friendly manner that, when combined with her appearance, radiated an earthy sensuality. Jo Anne had been put off by her sloppy appearance at first but she had been gradually won over by Sally's casual charm. Jo Anne worked the rest of the day with the cum splotch drying on her dress preoccupied with why she took such pleasure in wearing Drew's cum and wondering if she could overcome her reluctance to suck his dick.

The next day as her students struggled with the poetry of Blake Jo Anne let her thoughts run to Sally's advice to learn to suck Drew's dick. It would be a lot neater than having him shoot his load all over her clothes but she had always equated giving blowjobs with being a slut and Jo Anne was not a slut. After marrying Kevin there had never been enough intensity in their sex play for her to push her limits. She had heard that many of her female students were well practiced at sucking dick, Cassie for instance, and it made her feel unsophisticated and naïve to never have done it. She was thirty-eight and an oral virgin. This concern about being slutty was inhibiting her, she thought, interfering with her personal satisfaction. As she was leaving school the cheerleading squad was also making its way out. On a whim she sidled up to Cassie. "Hi Cassie, how are you?"

Cassie cast a wary eye over her shoulder at Jo Anne, "I'm fine Mrs. Baker."

"Can I ask you something Cassie?" The girl stopped and turned towards Jo Anne.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Well, a number of the teachers are concerned that, uh, that the girls here are being, uh, taken advantage of by some of the boys."

Cassie gave her a quizzical look. "I don't understand."

"Well, there's a belief that oral sex has become popular among the students and that girls have been lead into thinking that it's alright because it's not really sex or something."

Cassie giggled. "Mrs. Baker! Are you really asking me about this? What do you want to know?"

"Well, is it true, are the students really into, uh, oral sex?"

Cassie shook her blond curls and looked at Jo Anne. "Well, I enjoy it and the boys I do it with seem to like it," she said with a straight face. "Some of the other girls like it as well, but I won't tell you who."

"Do you really enjoy it Cassie?" Jo Anne asked in a quiet and intimate tone.

"It's cool Mrs. Baker, it's convenient and fun, and, like I said, I like to do it. I guess it's a nasty thing, a slutty thing, but I don't worry about that." She shrugged and tossed her head and walked away. She turned after a few steps and looked back at Jo Anne, "You're not going to make an issue of this are you? You're not going to tell my parents or anything are you?"

"No Cassie. I just wanted to know."

"Well, now you know I guess."

Jo Anne hoped that she wasn't too obvious with Cassie but it inspired her to know the truth -- that Cassie and her friends really were active cocksuckers and seemed pleased with it. She imagined Cassie sucking off her tall black boyfriend and found the mental image exciting. She wanted to be in that picture as well.

On Friday of that same week Jo Anne conspired with Drew for another session in her car after school. They met at a pre-arranged corner a few blocks from school and she drove him out into the countryside again and parked under a shady tree. Jo Anne slid off her seat and crouched on the floorboard and lovingly unzipped him and pulled his dick out of his pants and began jacking him off. Drew put one hand on her head and ran his fingers through her hair as she worked on his dick. His cock quickly blossomed into an intense and inviting throbber. He slipped his hand around the back of her head, letting his fingers entangle her luxuriant hair, and pressed her head gently down towards his cock.

"Suck it baby, suck it Mrs. Baker," he said, "okay?"

"Well, I'll try Drew, but I've never done that."

"Never sucked cock?" he asked in wonderment.

"No, I've lived a sheltered life but it looks like it should be sucked, so red and pumped up."

She giggled and let him bring her head to his dick. Jo Anne carefully placed her lips on the head of Drew's cock and smeared a bit of her saliva on it with her plump red lips. It pleased her to see a smudge of her lipstick on his dick. She pushed her lips over the head down past the rim and onto the shaft. The thickness of his cock forced her to open her mouth wide to take him in but she was surprised by the pleasure she felt in receiving his dick in her mouth. The intimacy of having his warm cock between her lips and feeling its weight and smooth texture on her tongue was thrilling and seemed to fulfill a primal oral craving. She lolled her tongue against the head of his cock bathing it in her spit. After a moment she felt and tasted a small ooze of salty semen that had already seeped out. This alarmed her as she thought he may be getting ready to cum in her mouth so she pulled her head off his dick and looked at him.

"I, I can't take your cum Drew, in my mouth. I just don't do that. I'll get you off with my hand though."

"You might like it Mrs. B."

"Really? You think I would like it? It just seems so nasty to me and I've never been nasty, until now, with you Drew." She looked imploringly at him, and then continued, "I just can't, not yet. Maybe, um, maybe later."

"You don't mind me cumming on you though, right?"

"Yeah, for some reason that's acceptable to my sense of virtue." She laughed good-naturedly at herself and the music of her laughter and the sensual shimmy of her full breasts as she laughed utterly charmed Drew. Suddenly Mrs. Baker, the stern English teacher, seemed very much a nervous inexperienced girl, much like the high school girls he dated, struggling with how to deal with sex. Drew knew he shouldn't rush it.

"It's okay Mrs. Baker, don't feel you have to swallow my jizz if you're, uh, not ready to yet. Um, could you let me cum on your tits then, Mrs. Baker. Okay?"

"On my blouse?"

"No, no, take your blouse off and let me cum on your tits."

"Oh, ooo, okay, okay baby."

Smiling broadly and feeling a sinful shiver, and grateful that he had let her off the hook on swallowing his semen, Jo Anne unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it out of her skirt and then removed it altogether. Next, she slipped her bra off revealing her lovely round, pale breasts. Still crouching on the floorboard and feeling very exposed without her shirt on in front of Drew, she leaned back to let Drew get a good look, cupping her hands underneath her tits to display them and rubbing her index fingers across her dark pink nipples. Showing off her tits like this made her feel especially wanton and whorish. It excited a noticeable buzzing in her clit.

"Ooo, mmm, nice, nice tits," he said, "so pretty, so sweet. I want to put my dick in between them."

Jo Anne chuckled lightly at that and took Drew's hard, throbbing cock in her hand and pressed her chest between his legs positioning his cock at her tits. With both hands she mashed her ample breasts around his swollen dick and squeezed them together so as to engulf his dick in her breasts. Looking at Drew's eyes to ensure his approval, Jo Anne began to push her tits up and down so as to stimulate his cock. She heard him suck in his breath audibly as she did this and she smiled broadly at him again. "Is it good Drew?'

"Oh yes, yes it is."

Jo Anne continued to jack him off with her tits, luxuriating in the nastiness of the act and the unfamiliar feel of a hard warm cock between her breasts. She could smell the earthy odor of his crotch. Drew's excitement was evident in the pulsations she could detect in her sensitive breasts. He hunched his hips repeatedly upward to push his dick towards her lovely throat. Small secretions of semen oozed from the head of his dick and slid down the shaft lubricating her tits and allowing the tit-fucking to proceed more vigorously. Jo Anne's tits now glided effortlessly up and down his rigid cock and with this reduced friction Jo Anne increased the speed of her stimulation and began audibly panting in sympathy to Drew's building excitement. "Cum for me baby," she whispered loudly, "cum on me, baby."

"Oh Mrs. Baker I'm cumming," Drew cried out and arched his back pushing his pelvis hard into Jo Anne's chest and a great surge of sperm leapt from his dick onto Jo Anne's chest, just below her throat. Jo Anne quickly released her tits and grabbed Drew's cock in one hand and held it to her breast as she squeezed another spurt of cum onto the top of her left titty. Next she slowly milked the remainder of his jizz onto her right breast, stroking and squeezing his cock until he was dry. Jo Anne leaned back to give Drew a good view of her chest, decorated with his semen. The first gob he had shot on her was sliding slowly down her chest between her titties leaving a shiny trail; a solid band of sperm decorated the top side of her left breast; while three or four smaller globs jiggled on the top of her right titty. She cupped her hands under each breast and held them out for him to admire.

"Nice, I love to see my cum on you Mrs. Baker."

"I love it too, Drew. I like being the thing you cum on."

"You're more than just a thing for me to cum on Mrs. Baker."

"Well, yes, thanks for that Drew, but I like receiving your sperm -- it's so much fun somehow. I swear I'd wear it like jewelry if I wouldn't get in trouble."

Drew laughed at this, but Jo Anne was serious. "I've never known a girl who liked to wear cum," he said. "I think it's sexy." He smiled at her.

"I can't say I understand the appeal it has for me, to have your sperm on my clothing or on my body, but it does thrill me somehow. I want you to use me for your satisfaction; and, I want some evidence of that, I guess. Like I said, if I could, I'd wear a poster board letting everyone know that you had cum on me. I swear I would. I'd love that." She looked out the window and sighed. She inhaled deeply and let her breath out slowly, relaxing from the intensity of the titty-fuck. Drew regarded her with awe. At that moment, with the late afternoon sun filtering through the car windows, his gooey sperm highlighted against her glorious, full, upturned breasts, her red lips parted slightly and her lush lashes shielding her downcast eyes, she appeared to him as a mythic goddess of sensual pleasure -- an embodiment of willing femininity.

Jo Anne picked up her bra and with Drew watching intently, his pants still pulled down to his knees, she placed one breast in the cup of the bra carefully ensuring that his cum remained on it. Then she slowly placed the bra over her other breast and then she grasped both breasts on the outside of her bra and pressed the bra against her tits. Holding the bra with one hand she skillfully clasped the hook in back and then looked at Drew. "This way I can wear your cum and no one will know." They exchanged warm smiles. Jo Anne pulled her blouse back on as Drew pulled his pants up. A bit of wetness showed through her blouse at several places around her breasts but Jo Anne pretended not to notice and Drew thought it best not to make a point of it. As she drove back into town Jo Anne asked, "Drew, tomorrow, can we go to a motel together? I want to really make love to you, I want to fuck you." Jo Anne blushed at the word 'fuck' in spite of herself.

"Yeah, I could get away for several hours tomorrow, Mrs. Baker. Could you meet me somewhere at noon?''

"Just tell me where baby. I'll drive us down to a motel near Tuscaloosa. It won't take long to get there and I think we'll be safe there."

"That sounds great. I've wanted to really fuck you ever since I can remember. I'll just be here on the corner then right at noon."

"Really Drew? You've wanted to fuck me for some time?"

"All the guys want to fuck you Mrs. B. We all think you're hot."

"Oh my. You're making me blush now. I'll see you then tomorrow." She dropped Drew off up the street from his house and drove home pleased to think that Drew had desired her for some time. On entering her house Jo Anne had the strangest feeling that she wasn't suppose to be there. It no longer felt like home to her. When Kevin greeted her she felt an instinctive repulsion of him. She realized that she was Drew's girl now. The fact that their relationship was only a series of furtive encounters and that he was twenty years younger didn't negate the fact that they cared for each other. She felt like a lusty teenager having her first serious affair. She was suddenly panicky, unsure of herself like she had never been before. It was as if she had been in a hypnotic state for the last twenty years from which the slap of Drew's warm sperm on her breasts had awakened her.

As she stood immobile in her kitchen she felt that the hedonistic joy of sex with Drew had placed her under a microscope, that God was examining her to find out what was happening with this suddenly over-active speck of his creation. Would she be condemned as a faithless slattern that had debauched a young man and betrayed her family or would He recognize her actions as a reaching out to life, an embrace of the marvels He had set before her and therefore not unworthy of Grace? She touched her right breast and felt the wetness of Drew's cum still on her. The feeling of creaminess on her breasts reminded her of the pleasure of being with Drew and this relaxed her. Gradually, she recaptured her composure and with it her determination to fulfill her destiny unflinchingly returned. She would not be deterred by cowardice.

She looked up from her reverie. Kevin was looking at her with a puzzled expression. "Are you alright Jo Anne? I'm hungry."

She felt a piercing disgust with this oafish man who demanded her attention. 'What real claim did he have on her affections? Why had he never taught her to suck dick? Why had he never instilled in her the raging lust she felt for Drew?' She resented his timid approach to sex and regretted that she had been under this spell of convention for so long. "I'm fine. What do you want for dinner, Kevin?" she asked as she primly took her place in the kitchen her jaw set firmly in mute, but raging defiance.

"Cook that chicken that you bought yesterday," replied Kevin. He vaguely wondered what those wet splotches were on Jo Anne's blouse.

Chapter 3

Could be spoonful of diamonds Could be spoonful of gold But i want a spoon of your precious love To satisfy my soul

From "Spoonful" By Willie Dickson

On Saturday Jo Anne picked up Drew at the appointed time and place and drove him to a motel forty miles away near Tuscaloosa. They chatted about the school play for a while and his leading role. They chatted about the titty-fucking the day before. Drew babbled on about how lovely her titties were but he was concerned about the wetness on her blouse. "Kevin never noticed," Jo Anne assured him, "I don't really care if he did. I loved having your sperm on me like that Drew." Jo Anne turned into the motel.

"Stay in the car while I get a room," she said. Drew admired her cute round ass in her tight jeans as she walked away from the car. When she came back to him she merely smiled and handed him the key and then drove over next to the assigned room. They got out together and let themselves in to the room. It was a no-frills budget motel, but it was clean. Jo Anne turned off the light and opened the curtains a bit to let some of the bright sunlight in. "How's that?" Drew nodded and bounced his shoulders. Jo Anne laughed at his boyish awkwardness and embraced him in a long kiss, pressing her body hard against him. She could feel his extreme excitement in the throbbing tenseness of his body. It delighted her to feel this young stud in her arms. She too was trembling with anticipation at the unbridled sex that now possible between them. She wanted to squeal with glee but fought back such girlish mannerisms and tried to maintain a degree of composure.

She took his hand and pulled him to the bed; still holding on to his hand when she sat down on the edge of the mattress. She placed his hand on her breast and looked up at him. Drew sat beside her and they began kissing again, and then slumped sideways on the bed. Jo Anne rolled on her back and Drew mounted on top of her, both still fully clothed. Keeping his weight off her with his elbows against the bed on each side of her he kissed her and rubbed his stiff cock against her. Jo Anne arched her back and brought her face up to his reaching for his kiss. She slid one hand down his back until it rested on his butt. Then pulling him closer to her she hunched hard against his pelvis as he collapsed on to her smothering her mouth with his. Both of them now enflamed with lust they sat up and began frantically taking their clothes off. Jo Anne was quicker and soon stood before him nude. She leaned forward and took his pant legs in her hands and began pulling his pants off. "Hurry up Drew, you need to be naked!" she laughed.

Drew now lay on the bed with only his underwear briefs on, scarcely concealing his long erect cock. Jo Anne mounted him, her knees on each side of his legs, and slipped the fingertips of each hand in the waistband of his briefs. "What's in here?" She pulled his briefs down to his knees revealing his excited cock. "Ooo, yes, that's what I'm looking for," Jo Anne murmured as she took his trembling cock in her hands and lightly jacked him off for a moment as she considered how to proceed.

As Drew watched her intently she positioned her mesmerizing crotch over his dick and holding it upright with one hand lowered her pussy on to it. The bulbous head of his dick pressed between the lips of her pussy and Drew could feel a hot wetness engulf the tip of his cock. Jo Anne's pussy was too tight to permit the seamless entry of his large cock and she relaxed her legs to allow more of her weight to push her down on his cock. "Oh, oh, oh" she uttered, feeling the discomfort of his broad stiff dick pushing her cervix apart. Slowly she settled on his cock, wrapping it in her dripping warm pussy, while she gasped at the displacement it required in her. Finally, having received his entire length she leaned forward and rested her palms on the mattress on either side of his shoulders, her eyes closed as she let the pain of entry dissipate.