Hearts on Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,605 Followers

"Too bad," Sam smiled. A second later her fingers were playing with Sally's swollen sex lips. "I guess you expected this," she said with a smile at the fact that she had left her panties off.

"You know that I never wear panties around you. Besides, I seemed to have lost a pair of my panties."

Sam's face turned red when she remembered what she had done with the young girl's panties. However Sally never saw her embarrassment as her head dropped quickly between her thighs.

"Ohhhhh Sammmmm!!!" Sally screamed. It took only a few seconds for Sally to begin to tremble in climax. She locked her thighs around Sam's head, almost drowning her with her juice as a tremendous climax overtook her.

Sam stopped her car on the dark parking lot of the pub. She turned the engine off and turned to her lover. Then, she reached her hand out and brushed a lock of hair from her pretty face. She touched her warm cheek with her hand. "This is so crazy, but I love you," she stated.

Sally took Sam's hand and kissed the palm. "Oh God, I love you too. So much it hurts." Tears began to stream down her cheeks. "Is this it then?" she asked dreading the answer.

Sam didn't answer right away. She stared at Sally with a serious look. "Larry and I have a time-share down in the Florida Keys. I was thinking of going down there sometime during Christmas break to go sailing. Do you think you think you could sneak away and join me?" A smile came to her lips.

Sally looked at Sam like she didn't comprehend what she had said. Then her eyes grew wide. "Oh my God! Are you serious?" she screamed.

"Yes!"

"What about your husband, your family, your reputation?"

"We'll just have to be very careful."

"Thank you!" Sally said and almost fell into the older woman's arms.

"Uh... Sally, not out here," Sam said looking around the dark parking lot.

"Oh sorry," she said and pulled away. "But how can I possibly wait that long to be with you?" Sally asked with concern.

"Well, we do have to work on our essay, 'Lesbianism in Modern Literature,'" Sam answered with a wide smile. "And, if we are going to write about something like that, we will have to do a lot of research. Won't we?"

Sally wanted to squeal with joy. Instead she said, "Of course. What kind of a piece of work would it be without in-depth research? At least that's what a great English professor once told me."

"I'll see you tomorrow in class," Sam said.

Sally got out of the car and turned back and looked inside. "I love you," she mouthed before she turned and ran to her car.

Sam sighed and started the car. She knew that she should feel guilty about what she was doing but somehow she just didn't. And, although she knew this was incredibly dangerous, for the first time in her life she felt free and madly in love.

The End

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,605 Followers
1...5678910