Hearts on Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the young woman's gasps for breath lessened, the tension began to drain from her body.

Gradually, the pressure on the back of Sam's head eased. Finally the older woman sat back with a smile on her face. She looked up and saw that Sally's eyes were closed and her arms were lying motionless at her sides. Her thighs were also lying motionless on her shoulders. She was breathing heavily still, but she wasn't otherwise moving. It appeared that she was asleep.

When she didn't respond after a few minutes, Sam lifted her legs and placed them gently on the sofa, studying her face. She suddenly realized that Sally had passed out. Sam felt a moment of fear. However, her regular breathing indicated that she was okay.

Sam left Sally on the sofa and went to the bathroom to clean her face. When she looked in the mirror, she almost gasped; her face was literally covered with sticky juice. Then, a smile came to her face as she used a towel to clean the juice from her cheeks, chin and forehead. She couldn't believe how exciting that had been. Nothing in her conservative life could equal this, she thought.

A few minutes later, when Sam returned to the sofa, she saw that Sally was awake and that she had a dreamy smile on her face. She looked almost as if she had been drugged. "Let's go to bed," Sam said and reached her hand down to Sally, helping her to her feet. Then, Sam had to grab her as her knees almost buckled. She helped her up the stairs and into bed and then crawled in next to her. They fell asleep in each other's arms. It was only 7 P.M. It had been a very busy and enlightening day for both women.

Chapter 8

Sam was reveling in a sensuous dream. Warm hands were gently squeezing her breasts, forcing a moan from her lips. Hands seemed to be coming from all directions, kneading, caressing and pinching her nipples. Slowly her eyes began to open and she realized that it wasn't a dream. A smile came to her lips when she saw Sally's hands covering her breasts.

Sally was snuggled up behind her, pressing her own warm breasts to her back. When the younger woman realized that Sam was awake, she slid her hands off of her breasts and under her arms, wiggling her fingers.

"Sally!" Sam screamed as the fingers tickled her underarms. She squirmed away, flipping over and began to tickle her. A second later they were rollicking on the bed like two adolescent girls. They rolled around and gasped for breath as they giggled. Their gyrations tore the sheets from the corners of the bed. Then somehow, Sam found herself lying on her stomach with Sally sitting on her lower back, facing her feet.

"Now I've got you," Sally laughed as she brought her hand down on Sam's exposed buttock with a loud slap.

"Sally you rat!" Sam screamed. "Let me up!" However, she didn't try very hard to dislodge the relatively light girl.

"No! I think I like the view right here," Sally said and smacked a cheek again. "I think the teacher deserves a little discipline." She delivered another smack and then another. The slap of her bare hand of the soft flesh sounded loud in the otherwise quiet room. They weren't hard slaps, but enough to bring a light pink to Sam's buttocks.

"Sally!" Sam squealed with laughter again. Her buttocks squirmed as if trying to avoid the blows.

Inexplicably, the blows stopped as Sally gazed on the red tinged mounds of flesh, her eyes feasting on the smooth and unblemished skin. Her eyes followed the separation between the cheeks downward until it disappeared between her legs. Slowly, her trembling hands touched the hot flesh and separated the cheeks. A little gasp escaped her lips when she saw the tight little star of her anus. She looked lower and could see just a hint of her pubic hair and the sex lips squeezed between the upper thighs.

As quickly as the laughter started, it stopped as Sally's hands began to caress the now warm flesh. Her fingers squeezed and kneaded her buttocks gently.

"Sally," Sam gasped. This time there was excitement in her voice and her hips began to lift up slightly, beckoning her fingers. A little moan escaped her lips. She felt Sally's hands begin to slide down her cheeks to the backs of her thighs.

They traced a line down her twin thighs and then pulled back up again, her fingernails gently scratching the white flesh, leaving marks in their wake.

When Sally's hands were on her soft cheeks again, she squeezed and then pulled the globes apart. "Ohhhhh!" Sally hissed as she saw the puckered little star of Sam's rear hole again. She held the cheeks apart and stared, her eyes almost burning into the flesh.

The perfectly shaped pink and crinkled little star almost winked at her, beckoning her. Sally slowly bent her head and kissed one cheek and then the other. Her tongue coming out to trace a wet path up and down the soft skin.

"Uh... uh... Sally, what are you doing?" Sam moaned, her hips squirming now.

Sally didn't answer. She pushed her hips back slightly until her buttocks were on Sam's upper back, effectively pinning her to the bed. Then she bent her head and touched the top of her crack with her tongue.

"Sally..." Sam said, her heart suddenly beating hard in her chest. She gasped when she felt Sally's wet sex lips rubbing on her back.

Slowly, Sally moved her tongue down the crack, drawing ever closer to the now pulsing little hole. She held the globes apart, stretching and opening the divide between them, making the little hole pucker.

"No!" Sam protested. However, even as her words were saying no, her body was saying yes. Her hips lifted upward.

When Sally's tongue reached the little hole, she slowly circled it, feeling the wrinkled skin under her tongue. The hole pulsed and then tightened.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Sam groaned. Suddenly she felt lightheaded. Her brain screamed in protest. She wouldn't! she thought when she realized what Sally was preparing to do.

Sally stiffened her tongue and centered it on the opening, holding it there. Then, with gentle pressure, she forced the hole to open, her tongue slowly slipping inside.

"Oh my God!" Sam gasped as she felt Sally's tongue enter her. The total nastiness of the act was beyond anything Sam ever imagined. However, it was also incredibly exciting. The thought of her conservative friends ever finding out what she was letting happen right now was almost too much to bear. Juice began to run like a small river from between the swollen lips of her sex.

Suddenly, Sally's tongue was plunging in and out. Saliva dripped from the corners of her mouth, lubricating the hole. Soon, her head was moving up and down rapidly as if she were "fucking" Sam's ass with her tongue.

At this point, Sam was lost in a sea of sensual delight. Her brain could no longer process anything but what was happening between her legs. She gasped over and over, "Oh God, oh God, oh God." Then, when Sally's finger found her lower hole and pushed inside, she went over the top, screaming and bucking her hips into her still probing tongue.

It was a new and incredibly exciting experience for Sally. She could feel Sam's vagina pulsing on her finger as her little back hole squeezed her tongue. The thin piece of flesh between the two holes inside barely separated tongue and finger. Slowly, Sally's own hips began to move up and down, rubbing her vagina on Sam's neck and smearing her own leaking juice. Suddenly, a little tremor went through her. She felt her swollen lips throb and she began to climax.

Several minutes later, the two women were lying head to toe on the destroyed bed still gasping for breath.

Sam sat up and pulled Sally to her, taking her in her arms. "You're something else," she said with a smile. She leaned over and kissed her gently, leaning her breasts into Sally's larger ones. That turned into a more passionate kiss and then another. Soon they were squirming again.

Finally, Sam pulled away and fell back exhausted on the pillow. "Whew," she sighed and took a deep breath. "I guess we had better get up, huh?" she asked rhetorically.

Sally snuggled into her arm, moaning quietly in protest.

"If we stay in this bed, we may not survive," Sam laughed.

"But, what a way to go," Sally returned as she played gently with one of Sam's still hard nipples.

"What do you want to do today," Sam said, grabbing and holding Sally's hand.

"Let's go skiing again," Sally said, slowly sitting up. "And, I want to build a snowman."

"Okay. Are you hungry?"

Sally just moaned another protest.

"Women cannot live on love alone you know."

"But it would be fun to try," Sally returned with a giggle.

Sam gave the younger woman an indulgent smile. "I'll fix breakfast and you go take another shower."

Sally moaned and reached for Sam's breast again.

"Behave now," Sam gently admonished as she pulled away from Sally and got up.

They ate breakfast and then Sam went to take a shower while Sally cleaned up the dishes.

As Sam was washing herself, a naughty idea came to her. She got out of the shower and found a pair of scissors in the medicine cabinet. They were small but she figured they would do the trick. She stood over the toilet and clipped off as much of her pubic hair as she could. Then she got back into the shower and lathered the remaining hair and carefully removed it with a razor. When she was done, her pubic mound was as smooth as she could get it with a razor.

Sam got out of the shower and dried herself. Then, she looked into the mirror and giggled. Her lower half looked so strange without hair. She ran her finger up and down the crease and felt the now familiar excitement. "Mmmm!" she moaned and briefly thought of masturbating before admonishing herself.

A sigh escaped her lips before she pulled her hand from between her legs. She applied a little baby oil to her tingling lips before slipping on the snowsuit she had brought into the bathroom with her. She smiled as she zipped it up and thought of the sight of Sally's face when she saw that she was naked and shaved under the suit.

Chapter 9

It was a somewhat cloudy and windy day on the slopes. Sally gave Sam another ski lesson. She had already shown a great deal of improvement. Her experience at water skiing was paying off after all. Still, Sam moved slowly and fell often. Fortunately she didn't hurt anything, except her pride.

Several hours later the two of them made their way back to the cabin. Before they went inside, Sam indulged Sally's desire to build a "snowman". While Sam was creating the head, Sally was working on the body, forming large mounds of snow to represent breasts.

When Sam saw what she had done, she burst out laughing. "I thought we were making a 'snowman'?" she laughed.

"I prefer a 'snowwoman'," Sally returned with a smile and stuck out her tongue.

"She is certainly a 'woman'," Sam noted, looking at the large mounds of snow. "But I prefer the real thing."

Sally stopped her work and turned to Sam. "So do I," she whispered as she stepped close to her. Within a second, the 'snowwoman' was forgotten as they began to kiss passionately.

Sam pulled her lips from Sally and whispered, "Let's go inside where it's warmer. I have a surprise for you."

"Really," Sally giggled. "I can't wait."

Once inside, Sam quickly stripped off her snowsuit, keeping her back to Sally.

When Sally saw that she was naked her eyes opened wide and she laughed. "If I had known you were naked under your suit I would have raped you."

"I know," Sam laughed over her shoulder, keeping her front from Sally's eyes. Then, she quickly left Sally and went up to the loft. She looked around for something to put on that would hide her hairless sex until she was ready to let Sally see it. Inside the closet she found a long sleeved flannel shirt that belonged to Sally's father. She put the warm shirt on over her naked body. She looked into the mirror and saw that the tail of the shirt came down to her thighs. This will do perfectly, she thought and smiled at her image in the mirror. Then she unbuttoned several of the top buttons, leaving the top open enough to see the swells of her breasts.

When Sam came back downstairs, she saw Sally standing at the fireplace. She had on a pair of very tight cotton short shorts. On top she had on her cut off jersey again. A little pulse of pleasure went through Sam when she saw that Sally's tight shorts defined and outlined her buttocks. In fact, they were so tight that they couldn't be comfortable she realized. Still, they were incredibly sexy. Then she thought of the baby doll pajamas. At that moment, she knew that Sally had brought the clothes in order to tease her. Pretty brazen for a young girl she thought. However, the teasing had worked.

"Mmmm!" Sally said when she saw what Sam was wearing. "I've never seen that shirt look better. Very sexy."

"You look pretty sexy yourself," Sam said, glancing down at the tight shorts. She took a cup of hot chocolate that Sally held out to her. "Thanks."

The two women sat on the sofa. Sam curled up in one corner; her legs under her, making sure the tail of the shirt covered her bare crotch. She wasn't quite ready for Sally to see her surprise yet. Sally sat at the other end and leaned against the back, looking at her friend, her knees up and her legs spread.

"That was fun today. Thanks!" Sam said, her eyes drifting down to the crotch of the obscene shorts. The seam was buried between the fat lips.

"I had fun too," Sally said, staring at Sam's eyes and feeling them burning into her crotch. She felt a trickle of juice between her legs. However, this time she didn't care if Sam noticed her getting wet. In fact, it turned her on to think of the tight shorts turning dark before her lover's eyes.

Sam felt her face turning hot and her vagina pulsed. Abruptly, she got up and walked over to the fire because she didn't want Sally to take control of the seduction. She picked up a poker and stoked the fire. As she did, she bent over slightly and the back of the shirt inched up. A smile came to her lips when she heard Sally gasp.

"No panties huh?" Sally said, a little breathlessly.

Sam remained slightly bent over and looked back at Sally. "I'm out of clean panties. It's funny but I seemed to have misplaced a pair of my panties." A knowing smile came to Sam's face.

Sally's face turned bright red and she looked down in embarrassment. She thought of the panties still in her bag upstairs.

"No matter, they were dirty anyway."

Again, Sally blushed.

Sam walked back to the sofa and curled up in the corner again. She stared at Sally and they both knew where the panties had gone. "You're so pretty when you blush," she said honestly.

"You're pretty anytime," Sally returned as she stared back at the older woman. Then, she watched as her fingers came up to the front of the shirt and began to unbutton the remaining buttons. Sally's eyes grew wide and a smile came to her face.

Suddenly, Sam's cell phone rang, startling both women.

"Hello! Oh hi sweetie," Sam said and then put her hand over the mouth piece and mouthed "Larry."

"No, we're doing fine. Oh really, that's good. How did you arrange that?" As Sam listened to her husband, she reached down and began to unbutton her shirt again.

Sally's smile grew wide with amusement and her eyes flashed with excitement as she watched each button open.

"We've been skiing and snowmobiling. It's been great fun," Sam said, as she opened all but the last button of her shirt. Then she slowly pulled open the top of the shirt, baring her breasts.

Sally groaned when she saw Sam's soft breasts. She lifted the cup of hot chocolate to her lips as she watched in growing excitement. Her tongue came out to lick around the edge of the cup. The seam of her tight shorts suddenly seemed to be getting tighter as her sex lips swelled.

"So, have you been doing okay without me?" Sam asked. As she did, she reached under one breast and lifted it toward the younger woman.

Sally could feel her vagina begin to throb as she watched the wanton display. She squirmed in excitement, almost wishing she hadn't worn the tight shorts.

"Uh huh!" Sam said to Larry in answer to a question. However, her mind was no longer on the conversation. She could feel her own excitement growing as she began to squeeze a nipple. Then, she moved slightly, pulling her legs from under her. She made sure the tail of the shirt still covered her vagina. Slowly, she lifted a leg until her foot was on the sofa and her knee touched the back. The other foot slid to the floor. Then, she opened the last button and flipped the shirt away from her crotch.

Sally gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. Her eyes were as big as saucers as she stared into Sam's hairless crotch.

"Yes, we have plenty of food. In fact, Sally is just getting ready to eat now," Sam said staring at Sally.

"No, we can talk for a minute, I don't have to eat yet. I'll eat later. It won't get cold," she said as she spread her legs wider.

Suddenly, Sally knew what Sam wanted. A smile came to her face at her lover's naughtiness and she set her cup on the coffee table. Then she moved over, getting onto her hands and knees. Her hand went to Sam's knee and pushed her thighs further apart. She dropped her head and kissed the inside of her knee.

Now the phone conversation was becoming very difficult as Sam watched Sally begin to kiss down her thigh. Suddenly, she wanted the conversation to be over. However, she didn't want to just hang up. "Mmmm!" she moaned when she felt Sally's tongue move several inches down her thigh.

"Uh... oh... I was just responding to Sally," Sam said when Larry asked her what she had said. Sam began to tremble as she felt her lips drawing closer and closer to her vagina. She feared that if her mouth reached her throbbing sex before she hung up, she wouldn't be able to control her responses.

Sally was no longer listening to the conversation. The sexy smell coming from between Sam's legs was drawing her mouth closer and closer.

Suddenly, Sam was sorry that she had continued the conversation. However, now Larry was telling her about something that had happened today. She tried desperately to control her breathing as she watched Sally's tongue work toward her dripping hole.

Then, suddenly, Sally pushed the older woman's legs apart and dove forward.

Sam bit her lip to keep from screaming as her tongue began to lick up and down her swollen slit.

"Oh... uh... sweetie... I... have to run," Sam stuttered to her husband. "Yes... yes, I love you too sweetie. See you soon." Quickly, Sam pushed the end button and reached to put the phone on the end table. "Ohhhhh Goddddd," she groaned and dropped the phone as Sally's lips closed around her clit.

"God, I love your bare pussy," Sally whispered as her tongue came out to lick the smooth and fat outer lips.

"Oh God Sally!" Sam moaned as she felt Sally's tongue begin to move up and down her outer lips.

"Mmmm!!!" Sally moaned again, louder. She used her hands to push Sam's legs up, forcing her back in the corner of the sofa. Now, she practically had Sam doubled over. She buried her mouth in the older woman's wet and swollen flesh.

Sam reached down and grabbed Sally's head, her fingers running though her hair. "Oh yes, oh yes," she groaned as the younger woman's tongue began to slide in and out of her pulsing hole.

Suddenly, Sally was like a mad woman. She began to suck and lick Sam. Then she opened her mouth wide and sucked her entire pubic mound into her mouth.

"Oh Goddddd!!!" Sam screamed. She pulled the girl's hair almost painfully. Within seconds Sam felt a rush of pleasure rippling through her body. "Yes, yes, yessssss!!!" she moaned, as a strong climax overtook her.

Sally's mouth was suddenly filled with Sam's sweet sex juice. She could feel Sam's hole pulsing around her tongue, squeezing it, and almost sucking it inside. The crotch of her shorts was now sodden with her own juice.