Hearts on Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhheeee!!!" Sam screamed as the flesh between her legs throbbed over and over. Waves of pleasure washed over her.

Sally lost herself in her pleasurable task. The warmth of her lover's sex lips surrounded her face and she was transported into her own sea of delight. The tight seam of her shorts rubbed on her clit, bringing on little climaxes of her own.

Finally, Sam had to push Sally's head from her crotch. She saw the young girl smiling at her, her face covered in her juice. Sam pulled her up and brought their lips together. She moaned, as she tasted her own juice on Sally's tongue.

When the two women parted, Sally stood up and looked down at Sam. There was a 'cat that ate the canary' smile on her smug face. However, while she tried to give the impression that she had been in control, Sam could see that the crotch of her shorts was soaked with her juice.

Sally reached out her hand and pulled Sam to her feet, pulling her into her arms.

Sam stepped back for a second and stripped of her shirt. Then she pressed her naked body to the young girl. As they embraced, Sam's hands found the soft swells of Sally's cloth covered ass cheeks. They both moaned.

When Sam pulled her lips from Sally's they were breathing hard. "Come over here," Sam whispered and she led Sally to the end of the sofa. She pushed the end table out of the way and turned her until she was facing the arm of the sofa.

"What're you doing?" Sally asked as Sam stood behind her and wrapped her arms around her waist.

"I'm going to eat you," she whispered into her ear as she pressed her naked breasts to her back. "I want you to bend over the arm of the sofa," Sam said as her hands worked up under her top. A second later, both hands were filled with Sally's soft breast flesh. She bent her head and kissed her neck, using her tongue to trace little wet circles on her skin.

Sally was going mad with desire now. Her hips began to press back into Sam. "Ohhhhh!!!" she moaned as the older woman began to pinch her nipples.

"I love your nipples," Sam said as she gently pinched the puffy mounds. Then she squeezed and lifted the large orbs.

Sally leaned her head back until it was on Sam's shoulder. Her mouth opened as she gasped for breath and she moaned in excitement.

"Bend over," Sam whispered.

With a little groan, Sally leaned forward until her top half was over the arm of the sofa. The position pushed her rear back and made her go up on her toes slightly.

Sam pressed on Sally's back and looked down at her buttocks. It was one of the most exciting views Sam had ever seen. It amazed her that now the sight of a woman's ass was turning her on. How things had changed in just a few days.

Sally's face was lying on the seat of the sofa and her buttocks were pushed up. The tight shorts hugged her cheeks like a second skin.

Sam went to her knees and her hands began to slide up the backs of Sally's firm thighs. She could feel the strength of the young girl's legs. The position stretched her muscles, defining the thighs and showing the impact of years of skiing. Her legs were gorgeous.

The blood was pounding in Sally's temples as she felt Sam caressing her. Her position made her feel almost helpless, because only her toes touched the floor and she couldn't use her legs. Her weight was on her chest, effectively immobilizing her.

Sam pushed her hands under the back of her shorts, caressing her soft cheeks. Then she lifted her hands, letting the leg bands slip upward, forcing the tightly stretched material between the cheeks. "Mmmm!!!" Sam moaned and began to kiss the soft white and flawless flesh of Sally's gorgeous ass.

"Sammmmm!!!" Sally hissed as she felt the older woman's warm lips on her cheeks.

A smile crossed Sam's lips and she pulled away. She reached up and began to slowly pull the tight shorts over the cheeks. She took it very slow, revealing inch after inch of white flesh. Sam could feel Sally begin to tremble and her own vagina began to pulse. After having climaxed only a few minutes ago, she was surprised at how excited she was becoming. She could feel juice dripping down her legs.

She eased the shorts down her thighs and watched as the crotch was reluctantly released by her swollen lips. A little moan escaped her mouth when she saw the strings of clear juice hanging between the crotch of her shorts and her vagina. When the cheeks were totally revealed, the slip of material was quickly pulled down Sally's legs and discarded. Now, Sam sat back, her eyes clouding over with lust as she stared at the dripping sex between the young girl's legs. The sexy pink inner lips were swollen and protruded from between the smoother outer lips. Sam controlled a sudden urge to bury her face between her legs. Instead, she whispered in a strained voice, "Open yourself for me."

"Huh?" Sally said.

"Use your hands and open yourself," she ordered.

Suddenly, Sally's hands were trembling as she reached back and grasped her buttocks. A moan came from her lips when she pulled them apart. Now she felt incredibly exposed but also incredibly excited. She could feel the cool air of the room caressing her intimate parts. Her vagina pulsed and juice trickled from her hole. She trembled in excitement as she waited. It was almost embarrassing to have the older woman looking at her rear hole. She felt it pulse with excitement.

Sam stared and her body trembled. Almost as if she were hypnotized, her head moved slowly forward.

"Jesus, Sammmm!!!" Sally moaned when she felt her lips touch the burning cheeks of her ass. She struggled to hold the cheeks open as her hips began to squirm.

Slowly, the older woman kissed one cheek, licking it with her tongue and then moved to the other. She pulled back and looked at Sally's dripping vagina. Then her eyes slowly moved upward to stare at the tiny star of her anus. A chill ran down her spine and she began to breathe heavily. Can I do it? she thought and hesitated. Then she thought of the pleasure she felt when Sally had done it to her and her head moved forward and her tongue came out.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Sally screamed as she felt Sam's tongue on her little hole. She couldn't believe that Sam was actually licking her ass. Now her hips were squirming all over the arm of the chair. Her fingers trembled as she tried desperately to hold her ass cheeks open.

Sam moaned deep in her throat as she circled the tiny brown hole with her tongue. Then, she stiffened her tongue and pushed. The muscles resisted at first but then she felt Sally relax and the secret little hole opened like a flower.

"Jesusssss!!!" Sally bellowed when she felt the tongue penetrate her in a place where no one but her had ever touched. It was a strange but amazingly exciting feeling. Suddenly, she felt Sam's hands on her cheeks replacing her own. That was fortunate because she could no longer hold herself open. She removed her hands, letting Sam's take their place. The gripped the sofa-cushion tightly with her hands.

Sam's tongue worked deep into Sally's little hole and her saliva ran down her chin. When she pulled back, she saw the hole remain open for a second before snapping shut. She pushed her tongue in again. This time it was easier. Then, her lips circled the hole and she sucked, pulling the puckered little star into her mouth.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," Sally gasped.

Chills were running up and down Sam's spine as she worked on Sally's ass. A shiver of pleasure ran through her at the thought of the conservative professor of English sucking a woman's asshole. What would my friends say if they saw me right now? she thought. But then all thoughts left her mind as she pulled away and looked at the spread ass of the trembling girl. Then, she took a trembling finger into her mouth and made it wet with her saliva. She then placed the tip on the little rose. With gradual pressure, she pushed forward.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," Sally gasped, as she felt Sam's finger slipping into her.

Sam watched as Sally's hole took her finger inside. It felt like the hole was resisting and pulling at the same time. She continued to press forward until it could go no further. Then she pulled it back out, watching the tight hole resist again. She forced it back in again. She couldn't believe how warm and tight her anal walls felt on her finger. Slowly she began to move her finger in and out until she had established a steady rhythm.

Now Sally was grunting in excitement as she climbed rapidly toward a climax. Her head was spinning wildly and she gasped for breath.

As Sam continued to pump in and out, she moved her head down until her tongue could touch her swollen sex lips. She pressed her tongue gently through the opening and into her.

Sally couldn't take anymore. She screamed loudly as a climax rushed through her. Her toes left the floor and her face pressed into the sofa as she gasped for breath. She felt like she might pass out again as her body convulsed in pleasure. Each time she thought that her climax was going to end, Sam would lick her or twist her finger deep inside her ass and that would start the convulsions all over again. On and on it went, as a corresponding pulse of pleasure in her ass followed the pulsing in her vagina.

Sam felt her own vagina trembling. She reached between her legs with her free hand and pushed a finger inside. Instantly, she screamed into Sally's wet flesh as a climax rushed through her as well.

Chapter 10

Later that afternoon, as they ate a late lunch, Sam told Sally that when her husband called earlier he said that he had called a friend at the roads commission. He had arranged for a truck with a snow thrower to dig them out tomorrow.

It was obvious from Sally's reaction that she wasn't delighted with the news. In fact, Sam was not overly delighted by the news either. However, she also knew that she had to get back home. While the last several days had probably been the most exciting time Sam had ever had, it had brought a great deal of distress.

For the first time in her life, Sam was second-guessing her career goals and, more importantly, her life. What was happening between her and Sally made her wonder if she was a lesbian. She had feelings like she had never felt before. Yet, there was no question that she loved Larry. They had a warm and comfortable relationship--maybe too comfortable. Still, the thought of giving up Sally was almost more than she could take. When she thought of her, she could feel a fire burning in her heart and it would flutter like a high school girl on her first date. But it was more than that. The young woman had definitely gotten under her skin. It had hit her like a 'ton of bricks' that she was in love with her. Just a few short days ago, no one could have convinced her that she could ever have those kinds of feelings for another woman. However, the most distressing part was that she knew that their relationship couldn't continue.

The last few days were also momentous for Sally. She confirmed what she already knew deep inside--she loved women. More specifically she loved one woman--Sam. Every time she looked at Sam, her heart would flutter as well. However, she also knew that the relationship was very tenuous. After all, Sam was married and had a career. She was a respected professor at a prestigious college. It was impossible for Sally to see how she could fit into her life. Still, she prayed that somehow it would work out. The alternative was almost too painful to think about.

The two women sat silently at the table, deep in thought, long after they had eaten.

"Well, I guess we had better dig the car out," Sam finally said breaking the silence in the quiet room.

"Do we have to?" Sally asked with a sad smile. There were tears in her eyes.

When Sam saw it, she felt as if her heart was going to break. She slid her chair back and opened her arms to her.

Sally got up and sat on the older woman's lap, resting her face on her shoulder. Tears streamed down her cheeks.

Sam didn't speak because didn't know what to say. Instead she held her, letting her sob on her shoulder. She fought desperately to control her own tears.

Finally she spoke. "Sweetie, we had better get moving or it's going to get dark."

"I know," Sally said, as she wiped her cheeks, trying to smile through her tears.

Sam handed her a napkin to wipe her red nose.

They put on their snowsuits and reluctantly went outside. It took them almost two hours to dig the SUV out of the snowdrifts. Now all they needed was the snow truck. It was dark when they went back into the cabin.

"I guess we'll skip dinner tonight," Sam said.

"Yea, I'm not hungry. But, I would like to fix you a special dessert later."

Sam looked at Sally curiously. She knew that they didn't have anything in the house that even closely resembled a dessert. Still, she figured that maybe she had something in the pantry. "Okay, I need to get a shower."

"All right, I'll get one after you."

Sam took her shower, shaving her legs and pubic mound. When she was out of the shower drying herself, she looked at her bare crotch and smiled. She loved the way it looked and it amazed her how sensitive the entire pubic area was now. Just the slightest touch of a towel sent a chill through her. Now, she doubted that she would be able to wear panties again.

She put on the flannel shirt again. When she came out of the bathroom, Sally was waiting to take her shower.

"Don't go upstairs yet," she told Sam and smiled.

"All right," Sam said with a questioning look. "I thought we were having dessert?"

"We are," Sally said mysteriously and hurried into the bathroom and closed the door.

Sam shook her head and smiled.

A short while later, Sally came out of the bathroom. She was wearing a silk kimono that barely covered the tops of her thighs. Just below the kimono she had on a pair of thigh high, black nylons. The contrast of her bare white skin above the elastic and the dark nylons was very sexy.

Sam felt her heart flutter as she watched Sally walk toward her. Suddenly, she had a pretty good idea of what "dessert" meant.

"Don't go upstairs yet," Sally said, "I'll call you." Then, she walked away, swaying her sexy backside. She glanced over her shoulder at Sam and caught her watching her. Then she giggled and hurried up the stairs.

Sam waited nervously on the sofa. She felt like a teenager waiting for her first date. It seemed that she waited a long time. About ten minutes later Sally called down to Sam.

Trying to act calm, Sam took her time in walking over to the steps. However, her knees were almost shaking as she ascended the steps. When she was high enough, she could see that there were candles lit and sitting on the floor in a circle. She saw Sally standing near the bed waiting for her.

"Oh my," Sam exclaimed when she saw that Sally had placed a sheet on the floor and circled it with the fragrant candles. There was soft music playing on the radio.

Sally held her arms open to Sam and whispered shyly, "Dance with me."

A smile crossed Sam's face as she hurried over to the younger woman.

"Wait," Sally said and slowly unlashed the belt on her kimono and let it slide down her shoulders.

This time Sam gasped. Sally had on a black corset that hugged her waist and supported her large breasts. Most of her chest was bare. The corset lifted and presented her breasts to Sam's admiring eyes. It also left her crotch and ass bare.

Suddenly the two women were in each other's arms, moving slowly to the soft music. While their bodies moved slowly, Sam's heart was beating rapidly in her chest as she felt Sally's soft breasts pressing to her. Within a second, their lips were pressed together in a passionate kiss.

"Mmmm," Sally moaned as Sam's tongue pushed into her willing mouth. When she felt Sam's hands touch her bare ass cheeks, she reluctantly pulled away. "It's time for dessert," she whispered.

"What dessert?"

"You!" Sally said as she began to unbutton the flannel shirt. She slowly pushed it from her shoulders, watching her beautiful body come into view. Her eyes smoldered with lust as she gazed at her friends heaving chest. She could see Sam's body begin to tremble. She let the shirt drop to the floor and then she led Sam over to the center of the sheet on the floor and pressed on her shoulders.

Sam let Sally push her to the floor until she was lying on her back looking up at the sexily dressed girl. From her angle she could see her breasts swaying above her. They appeared even larger from that position. The sexy corset cinched in her waist, emphasizing her curves. The thigh high nylons shimmered in the light of the candles and the black material of the corset contrasted beautifully with her white skin. When she looked between her legs, she could see that Sally was already wet. Sam trembled in excitement and began to squirm on the sheet as she waited.

Hidden beside the bed was a bottle of Hershey Chocolate syrup in a pan of warm water.

Sally picked it up for Sam to see. "I've had a craving for chocolate the last couple of days," she said with a lustful smile. Then she knelt next to Sam and bent over her to kiss her lips gently. When she pulled away, she turned the bottle up and squirted a little bit of chocolate on her finger. She used her finger to rub the chocolate onto Sam's lips. "Don't lick it off," she whispered. Then she moved to her breasts, holding the bottle over her nipple and squirting a circle of the sticky brown syrup around the areola and then onto the tip. Next, she moved to the other breast and did the same thing.

"Ohhhh!!!" Sam moaned as she felt the warm syrup on her now hard and sensitive nipples.

Then, Sally placed the tip of the bottle between her breasts and slowly squirted a line of the brown sauce between the mounds and down her stomach until she reached her navel. A little extra squirt there and she moved lower.

Sam felt chills run up and down her spine as the warm syrup moved in a direct line toward her vagina. However, just when she thought she was going to squirt it on her lips, she changed direction and trickled a line to the side of one fat outer lip. Quickly she made another line on the other side, creating an upside down "Y" with her split in the middle, untouched as yet by the chocolate.

Sam continued to squirm on the floor as she felt the sticky syrup cover her body. The chocolate on her breasts and stomach was rapidly cooling. But it still felt incredibly exciting. She could barely wait for what she knew was going to happen next.

Sally smiled at her creation before she placed the tip of the bottle at the top of her lover's freshly shaved pubic mound.

"Oh God Salllllyyyy," Sam moaned as she squirted a line of syrup down the split of her vagina. Then she placed the tip of the bottle just inside her lips and squeezed. "Oh Jesus," Sam exclaimed as she felt the warm chocolate enter her. She opened her legs wider and lifted her hips.

"Now for my dessert," Sally said and she crawled over Sam until she was looking down at her on hands and knees. Then, she slowly leaned down until her lips were almost touching Sam's. Her tongue came out and she gently licked the chocolate from her lips before she pushed her tongue into the older woman's mouth and shared the sweet syrup.

"Mmmm," Sam moaned deep in her throat.

A second later, Sam lifted up as Sally bent to her breast. She sucked first one covered nipple and then the other.

"Ohhhh!!!" Sam cried as her mouth sucked the chocolate from the nipples.

When Sally's mouth left the second breast, both nipples were clean. Now her tongue began to trace the line of chocolate down her body.

Sam's body quivered as Sally tickled her chest and stomach with her tongue, stopping to suck the chocolate from her navel.

Next, Sally moved until she was kneeling between Sam's thighs. She continued licking, following one arm of the "Y" until she was sucking the syrup from the side of her chocolate covered sex lips.