Meant To Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smhgirl2002
smhgirl2002
179 Followers

As we near the house Ashley asks me how long I'm planning to be in town.

"One week."

Pulling alongside the curb, she unzips her purse and pulls out a piece of paper. "If you are free anytime this week, call me."

I accept the paper as my heart pounds against my chest.

"I enjoyed dinner, thank you for inviting me tonight."

This time her hand rests on my forearm before sliding its way to my hand which is open and waiting.

"I'm glad you were able to join me. I'll see you soon."

She gently squeezes my hand before leaving the car. I smile as the door closes and she gives me a quick wink before turning to walk up to the front door. In my mind, I am already running through my plans searching for a time when I would be free to call Ashley and hoping I would be able to make the call before buckling under the pressure. Instead of driving straight to my mother's house for the night, I decide to go for a long drive replaying the evening's events through my mind especially the comment Ashley made which led to my near choking. I began fantasizing what I wish could have happened this evening, but figured probably never would. I did know not one second of the rest of my night would be spent not thinking about her.

The sun is finally able to awaken me much to my dismay. I had forgotten to close the blinds last night and the spare bedroom warms up quickly. I glance with one eye the time, 8:15 am. Not bad I think to myself. The house is quiet except for my breathing. My mother is at work and I have plans with Teri today. I reach for my cell on the nightstand and turn it on, my mind already replaying last night's dinner events. There is a voicemail. Could it be? I punch in my password anxiously.

"Hey Case."

It's Teri.

"My boss called me into work this morning, early this morning," she groans. "I should get off around noon then I'll call you. I can't wait to finally see you especially after last night. Ciao!"

Looks like I have spare time on my hands. Immediately considering calling Ashley, I decide she's probably busy during the day. I surrender the thought deciding to call her the first available evening. Lying in bed eyes on the ceiling, I'm specifically remembering the two occasions when her hand reached across the table for mine. The sparks as a result of our contact, there are no words to describe it. It was wonderful, plain and simple. The image of her returning from the ladies room to the table crosses my mind, the way her body moves as she walks, the way her walk is different yet subtle enough that I can't quite put my finger on what or how. These images cross through my mind on slow mo. As I picture her smile as she's returning from the restroom, that sexier smile she possesses as her body moves so confidently I "pause." Savoring her erotic, confident smile, a fantasy quickly forms in my mind to "explain" the difference between entering and leaving the restroom. She had worn a short skirt last night, how easy it could be for her to please herself quickly while in the restroom. The sexiness her body exudes as she approaches me, she's teasing me, flaunting it. My own hand begins a journey traveling one way to and then underneath my panties. My clit's already swollen, a trickle of juice leaks down my thigh while I trace circles around and then on top of my clit, increasing the pressure along the way. I imagine the treasure hidden underneath her skirt. Breathing harder as I rub my clit faster my other hand grasps the bed sheets. When, if ever, will I be able to uncover Ashley's treasure? To touch, kiss, and taste her precious pearl. The room is no longer silent as it fills with the sounds of my pleasure, my right leg no longer straight but bent at the knee. I exhale deeply as a stream of juice now rapidly leaks down my smooth inner thigh as my moans escape from deep inside. I rest a moment before heading into the bathroom for a warm shower.

10:00 am. Three stoplights remain between me and the mall. After my shower, I had decided to watch the movie I purchased for myself yesterday when it dawned on me, I had left the bag with my movies at the video store. A few minutes later, I enter at the end of the mall closest to the video store. As I walk to the store, I am scolding myself for thinking about a slice of cookie cake. The mall is empty except for store employees. I am two stores away from the movie store when the only other person in the mall catches my eye. They are walking on the opposite side, heading this way but still quite a distance away, but I know even from afar who it is. Talk about a coincidence! I'm one store away from my destination when Ashley notices me. I smile and wave and she immediately waves in return. Not sure whether or not I should wait for her, I enter the store and notice there is nobody behind the counter which is located in the front, but I hear movement coming from the back of the store. Just as I take a step in the direction of the noise, a hand gently touches my shoulder. My heart skips a beat.

"Hi Casey."

Her smile really is captivating. "Hi." My mind flashes back to this morning. I try my best to push these thoughts from my mind.

"Amazing our running into one another again, at the same place."

I chuckle nervously. I'm unable to think of a thing to say yet the harder I try to think of something, the less I have a clue, the more nervous I become. A vicious cycle to say the least!

"I still had stores left to hit before I ran out of time yesterday."

I nod simply because it is all I can do.

"May I help you?"

The assistant standing before us is different from the one yesterday.

"Browsing," I answer though his eyes are focused solely on Ashley.

"I'll be right over there if you have any questions," he replies, eyes still looking at Ashley, staring is actually the more appropriate term.

"Thank you."

I turn to Ashley whose eyes are focused straight ahead at nothing in particular, her bright smile replaced with a puzzled expression as if deep in thought.

"You okay?" I ask with a slight tilt of my head.

"Hmm? Oh yes, thank you." Her face brightens once again. "If you aren't in a hurry to be somewhere, would you like to walk with me?" she asks.

Now I'm the one beaming. "Certainly."

We browse the new releases and share feedback on the movies we have seen.

"The Brave One is really good," I explain. "The ending plays out differently than one anticipates."

"I do want to see it."

"It's a good thriller. All Jodie Foster films are good," I say lending my opinion.

We visit a couple of stores trying on clothes and critiquing the results. Honestly, I am admiring her casual outfit while we shop -- a pair of tight light-blue jeans with a red T-shirt. I'm dressed much the same. When Ashley opens the fitting room door I gasp exclaiming, "Beautiful." Her outfit is stunning, but my focus is not on the clothes she's wearing, but more on what the clothes are revealing to me. The swell of her hips and breasts as well as exposing the length of her neck, my lips trembling desperately seeking contact. My clit busy pulsing with desire makes it difficult to stand still before her.

"What do you think? She asks spinning once before my eyes.

"Absolutely gorgeous." I swallow hard trying to catch my breath. "Simply stunning."

Ashley walks up to me, our faces close, lips inches apart, I can feel her breath brush across my skin. My eyes automatically shut as she leans into me, my body freezes, waiting for the inevitable. Her soft lips kiss my cheek.

"Thank you Casey for your very kind review," she whispers into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. She turns and walks back into the dressing room, stopping to look at me before closing the door, a devilish smile plays on her lips. She pointedly asks, "You were commenting on the clothes right?"

With a wink, the door closes behind her. My body relaxes with a loud sigh. Oh my I say to myself. Deciding to return when the clothes go on sale, Ashley and I leave the store, my panties moist with my arousal they are beginning to be downright uncomfortable. Outside of the store, off to the side, is a long hallway. The sign above reads, Mall Restrooms.

"I'll be right back," I tell her gesturing down the hall. I figure now is a good time to clean up a bit so my panties don't continue to grow more uncomfortable. I push open the door entering the bathroom soon realizing I am alone. Looking at my reflection in the mirror I think to myself it's obvious I look like a woman in heat. I take a step in the direction of the stalls when the door opens and Ashley walks in, a huge grin on her face, with a look of determination in her eyes.

"What are you..."

Cutting me off, Ashley grabs my hand, places her finger on my lips to silence me, pulls me to her and using her body pins my back against the door as her lips urgently seek mine. Her tongue hungrily slides in between my lips exploring my awaiting mouth. Her hands waste no time slipping under my shirt, pushing my bra up and out of the way as she begins caressing my heavy breasts. I moan into her mouth gently sucking on her tongue. My nipples now hard, she lightly pinches them before rubbing her palm flat against my aching buds. I force my lips from hers seeking her neck instead, needing to suck and nibble on the delicate flesh. My hands squeeze her ass through her jeans forcing her body closer, raising my right leg, bent at the knee for her to situate herself on, the crotch of her jeans rubbing on my pant leg as she humps against my upper thigh. My hands tightly holding on to her ass cheeks, I reluctantly leave her neck and forcefully kiss her, the passion all consuming, the fire inside my body at its peak, and when Ashley moans into my mouth, my pussy leaks every ounce of juice it can possibly produce. Ashley humps even more forcefully against my thigh. I feel her body tense as her head flings back, eyes closed. Her hands grab mine pinning them above my head. I kiss her neck throwing in a light nibble as her hands squeeze mine tightly with increasing urgency. I feel her body tremble as an indistinguishable sound escapes between her red hot lips. Panting, I lightly kiss her forehead before moving to her lips while waiting for her to calm down. I lower my leg and arms in order to wrap myself around her still trembling body.

After her body calms and her breathing returns to normal, she tilts her head up, THAT smile on her face. I can't help but wonder if this was somehow planned. Maybe that's why Ashley had that deep in thought expression at the video store. We kiss gently not like a few minutes ago, my fingers caressing her hair. My mind is swimming, my pussy tingling not urgently, but as if on alert, content while our breasts rub together through our shirts as we kiss. I'm a C cup and Ashley is perhaps a bit larger so there is plenty for our breasts to meet and greet. Soon Ashley lets out a long sigh into my mouth before reluctantly pulling away. I groan and open my eyes in time to see her wink.

"I need to clean up."

"So do I," I reply and Ashley chuckles.

"I sure hope so."

I'm cleaning myself the best I can in the stall next to Ashley when the bathroom door opens and someone walks in. I now realize how fortunate we were nobody tried to come in earlier. The third stall door closes with a loud bang. Ashley is already at the sink washing her hands. As I'm drying my hands, she brushes my lips with a kiss. The moments following are silent, not uncomfortable in any way, but knowing at this moment there is nothing that needs to be said. When we return to the growing mass of shoppers, I glance at the time on my cell hating to do so, afraid of what time it would show.

"You have to leave?" she asks with a smile, but it's obvious it's not genuine.

"Afraid so."

I want to meet with Teri, that's a given, but at this moment I want to stay right here with Ashley. "Are you free tomorrow during the day?" I offer.

"No," she shakes her head. "What about tomorrow evening?"

I think for a moment, I have plans. "I'm sure I can switch some things around."

"My place?" she asks seductively, running a finger over my moist lips as her free hand takes mine.

My heart and body scream yes, but my mind suddenly pictures the ring on her finger. Should we really do this? I look at the ring deciding it's her decision so if she's okay with this and prepared to take responsibility, than so am I. "I'll be there."

We kiss one final time not caring who sees and separate though our hands remain together until inevitable forced apart by distance.

"Oh my god," Teri squeals with delight. "You didn't?"

"We didn't have sex," I quickly add.

We are in the living of Teri's apartment with a big bowl of popcorn, soda, and junk food sitting in front of the TV. She was really excited to receive season one of "Dexter," since she caught the last two episodes of the season and wanted to see the show from the beginning of the season. We decided to watch and eat junk food like we used to although I am trying my best to ignore the popcorn bowl in front of Teri.

"No sex? What exactly did you two do? Where?" She questions in a rush, her hand grabbing a bunch of popcorn. I feel fifteen or sixteen all over again. I share with Teri what happened in the bathroom, her eyes growing wider while I talk, her hand shoveling popcorn into her mouth with increasing speed.

"Wow," is all she can say when I finish. "When are you going to see her again?" she anxiously asks eyes still wide.

"Tomorrow evening," an intentional pause, "at her place."

"Wow." She grabs another huge handful of popcorn and shovels it into her mouth.

The next day there are a million questions running through my mind. What am I doing? Is there any way we could be a couple? Who is she married to? Is this person male or female? I had only ever seen Ashley with men throughout high school, but that really doesn't mean a thing. The most important question of course being, what happens after tonight? I sit in the car for a minute after pulling into the driveway. I check my reflection in the rearview mirror. My hair is worn up out of the way and I have on only light makeup. I'm wearing black dress slacks with a dark colored blouse and three inch heels. I count to three before exiting the car, I am so nervous! Once at the door, I don't get the chance to knock before it is opened. Standing before me dressed in drawstring sweatpants with a halter top is the most stunning woman. Her hair hangs straight. Maybe because I'm stunned at such a beautiful sight before me, or maybe because it was all Teri could say, but I hear myself whisper, "Wow."

Laughing she curtseys, her nipples growing hard underneath her top. "Would you like to come in?"

Realizing my eyes are lingering, I step inside muttering, "Thank you."

She walks into the kitchen ahead of me leaving me to follow behind drooling thanks to the way her low slung sweatpants are hugging her ass. I half expect the word "Bootylicious," or some other adjective to suddenly appear on the backside of her sweats. She places a margarita before me.

"I paid special attention to what you ordered for a drink at dinner."

I raise my glass and say, "Cheers."

The glass I'm holding begins to slip when I first notice it. Somehow, I manage to hold onto the glass. Ashley's finger is bare, she had removed her ring. My face must be revealing my shock because Ashley's expression is confused for a second before following my stare.

"Let me explain," she starts.

"No." I put my hand up. "It isn't necessary."

Her eyes focus intently on mine. She steps forward taking my hand in hers and kissing me so gently, so romantically, my legs begin to feel as though they are about to give away. Our lips releasing, I smile reassuringly when she looks up at me. I brush the few strands of hair away from her face. She seems so much happier at this moment. Suddenly her lips hungrily capture mine, both of my hands grabbing her face as our tongues tango.

"I want to tell you," she gasps between kisses.

Our lips are instantly back together again and I move forward, pushing her back against the wall. After a moment, I pull away from her and look into her bright blue eyes.

"So tell me gorgeous."

Ashley steps away from the wall in order to lean against the sink. I move to stand in front of the refrigerator.

"Back in New York, I lived with my grandma and worked little crap jobs. I was happy to finally be back, but everything seemed different you know?"

I nod in understanding. It still feels a little strange being home even after a few days.

"I wasn't sure what I really wanted. My parents weren't going to move back to New York and I didn't want to enroll in college because I had no idea what I wanted to study. I tried to track down my old friends from first grade but some I simply couldn't track down and others had left for college, some in other states. As the weeks went by, I grew more indecisive about everything and I really was becoming depressed."

Ashley pauses to look up at me so I nod offering support and wishing for her to continue.

"While at work one day over a month later, I met Mary. In short, she was exactly what I thought I needed. She was exciting, full of surprises, indecisive, and always looking for a good time. Most importantly, she has a gift, the ability to always see the good whether in people or in situations. She was a lot of fun to be around and there's always a group of friends around her."

Raising her left hand and lifting her eyebrow she says, "You can figure out the rest."

Laughing I whisper, "I didn't realize you were into women."

"Neither did I. Although I never threw the key to that door away, I never actively looked for it. I connected and then quickly fell in love with Mary."

"Is she in New York?"

Ashley slowly nods.

"Then why are you here instead of there?"

"Every relationship has problems some are just bigger than others. I needed a break so I came here to get away and think things over. Meredith told me she would be gone for a few weeks and invited me to stay here while she's away. You remember Meredith?"

"Yes," I answer giggling. Her and Ashley were the best of friends throughout high school. I had briefly entertained the idea of befriending Meredith in order to get close to Ashley, or at least learn just how straight she is. Turns out I should have given it a shot! I take Ashley by the hand. "Want to watch a movie? I give an excellent neck and back massage."

Her expression becomes serious as she looks into my eyes.

"Casey I want you. I decided that at dinner."

I feel a tingle begin in a very precise spot, but my mind is questioning precisely what she means. Does she want to be with me for tonight only? What about after tonight?

"Are you having second thoughts?"

"No, no."

"Do you not want to do this?"

"Are you kidding me? All the years I've fantasized about us tog..." I cut myself off as soon as I realize what I'm revealing.

"Oh really?" Ashley questions raising an eyebrow.

My eyes immediately fall to the floor under her penetrating stare and I feel the heat rise to my cheeks knowing I am blushing profusely. She closes the gap between our bodies and places her finger on my lips.

"Is that why you were always so quiet in school? And here I thought you were just shy."

Snapping my head up, our eyes locking, our lips only inches apart, I seize the moment wanting to show her how not shy I can be. Our lips together, tongues again dancing as one, my mind is a blissful blur, my heart finally whole in my chest. The kitchen fills with the sound of electricity crackling. Her hands on the back of my neck, I move us to the left of the sink so we are standing in front of clear counter space. I pat the top of her thigh and Ashley jumps up onto the granite. Lifting herself up using her arms, I pull her sweats down and off. I know thanks to the viewing earlier, she isn't wearing any panties. I want so much to step back for a second to enjoy what I just uncovered, but the need to continue feeling her soft lips against mine is too strong. My hands caress the tops of her thighs as a very wet puddle forms in the center of my thong. My fingers explore her inner thighs while her hands explore my breasts over my shirt.

smhgirl2002
smhgirl2002
179 Followers