Meant To Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smhgirl2002
smhgirl2002
179 Followers

"I want to see your gorgeous breasts."

I pull back practically tearing my shirt and ripping my bra off as her warm hands immediately cup my breasts. Her tongue snakes its way to my hard nipple as my fingers easily find her oozing center. Her clit is exposed and waiting. Her teeth playfully bite as I begin massaging her clit with my fingers.

"Inside, I want you inside."

My fingers not meeting a bit of resistance as I slide inside, I decide to insert a third finger, her moans filling the surrounding area while I stroke her inner walls. The sound of her pleasure vibrates through my nipple causing me to pick up my pace when I hear the sound of my slick nipple popping out of her mouth.

"That first night," she gasps, eyes closed with pleasure. "When I went to the ladies' room?"

My fingers slow before stopping altogether. I raise an eyebrow and ask barely audible, "Yes?"

"Because of you, I stepped away to finger myself."

This confession nearly does me in, a huge gush of juice squirts into my thong. With a wild look in my eyes I state, "I need you."

I quickly squat down before her my face inches from her dripping center, her hands coming to a rest on top of my head. My tongue begins assaulting her hard nub as my fingers stroke with increasing speed. The sound of her moans travel through my head, as my lips suck harder on her clit in response.

"Yes," she hisses, biting her lower lip.

In no time, my mouth fills with her sweet essence as her head falls back resting against a cabinet door, her chest rapidly rises and falls as she comes down from her peak. My tongue desperately tries to catch the excess juice trickling out as I clean her center. I watch as her clit sneaks back under its hood. While waiting for her breathing to return to normal, I stare at her with a smirk on my face.

"Yes," she questions her voice gruff, her expression relaxed almost sleepy.

"That first night at dinner, you couldn't help yourself? I knew it!" I declare chuckling thinking back to my fantasy the morning after.

"What? You knew what?" She shakes her head laughing, not understanding.

"Never mind," I say thinking I'll share that morning with her some other time.

"What can I say?" she continues shaking her head. "I connect with you plain and simple." She scoots her bottom to the edge of the counter and I help her hop down. Once in each other's arms, inevitably a kiss or several follow. "I just wish I had known how long you were harboring intimate feelings for me."

Her hands cover my breasts and start gently massaging. I'm watching turned on by the fact her hand can't cup my entire breast, the excess flesh spilling out.

"Bedroom please," I moan.

Laughing Ashley leads me by the hand to the bedroom. "I get you first," she declares.

Standing next to the bed, kissing as we slowly finish undressing one another, the mood is different from earlier, the need still very much present just not quite as urgent. Once we both are in the nude still slowly kiss, our taut nipples rubbing, our hands explore each others warming bodies at our own pace. Even though I'm aware of her tongue approaching my ear, my knees still go weak as her tongue explores inside. My ears have always been a vulnerable spot, in the past shivers have run down my spine, but with Ashley my entire body trembles and I'm no longer able to support myself.

"Lie down," her hot breath tickles inside of my ear.

She helps me lie flat on my stomach as her legs rest on either side of me. Her hot breath spreads down my spine before assaulting my ear from behind as her hands run down the sides of my body paying special attention to my ass while her hard nipples rub against my back. Before to long, my body is no longer able to stay flat on the mattress. Ashley climbs off my back and lies to my side as I roll onto my back and we passionately begin kissing while her fingers pinch my nipples before tracing circles around my belly button and slowly continuing lower. Our eyes are locked with one another when her fingers slide into my dripping pussy, but then my eyes snap shut as she expertly strokes steadily inside of me, her thumb keeping constant contact with my slippery clit. Her lips rotate between my moist lips and neck. My body begins losing control as she sucks on my neck. Sensing this she watches with great pride as I near the top of this titillating ride. Her fingers increase their speed sending me over the edge. My back arches before my body becomes stiff as a board as I ride my orgasm. Ashley quickly maneuvers until her face is directly in front of my sopping pussy. As I'm lying still, eyes closed, she gingerly licks around my clit, not sliding inside, but I can tell she is planning to do more than simple cleaning. Her tongue suddenly strokes directly on my clit causing my back to shoot off the bed.

"Ohhh!"

I nearly scream. I'm approaching my next orgasm within seconds. I grab a hold of her head pressing myself harder against her face. She begins making love to me with her tongue, stroking steadily as I near my peak for the second time. In an instant, her fingers are back deep inside of me, curled, her lips tightly closing around my clit while she sucks.

"Mmm," I moan loudly and once I orgasm that rapidly changes to a near cry as I buck off the bed, my toes curling as my entire body becomes engulfed in an even deeper bliss.

We both lie in bed arms around each other, snuggling as our lips rarely leave one another the rest of the night. Needless to say, a couple more orgasms follow for each of us. After a few hours of sleep, sunlight inevitably rises to awaken us. My heart soars when I feel Ashley in my arms, to see her face inches from my own. A simple morning kiss is all it takes to cause a stirring down below. Somehow I just know now isn't the time. We spend time holding and lightly caressing each other. There are shadows dancing and moving about on the walls.

"Your flight is Wednesday?"

I simply nod. Some more time passes in silence. "You should visit Los Angeles, you said yourself you haven't been."

Now she simply nods. We talk more about the area around where I live.

"It was a major change and a bit of a culture shock. I have never eaten so many different types of food. Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, and especially Korean. I love Kalbi."

"I haven't tried Vietnamese."

"I had it only the once, but it was good."

More time passes in silence.

"I have a flight to New York Thursday afternoon."

I know I should say something, but I don't trust myself to speak.

"I booked the flight before we ever ran into each other."

My cell rings startling us both. I look at the caller id, it's my family. "I have to go, I have plans all day."

While I dress and Ashley throws on a robe, we are both silent, lost in thought.

"I have things I have to do the next few days, but I have Wednesday morning free, can I meet you at the airport while you wait?"

"Sure."

On a scratch piece of paper, I write down the name of the airline and the flight number. She walks me to the door and we kiss. As we separate and I'm just outside the door, I look deep into her eyes afraid this might be the final time. "With whatever you decide I wish you only happiness. You deserve it." I lean forward, kiss her one last time, turn and walk to the car fighting hard to keep the tears in my eyes from running down my cheeks.

After leaving Ashley's Saturday, the next couple of days came and went spending time with my family, Teri joining us when not at work. Tuesday evening however is just Teri and I. We go to the bowling alley to shoot pool and bowl for old time's sake.

"I'm not sure," I say as I line up my shot.

"If nothing else, you'll always have the memories from this week."

I miss the eight ball. "I hate when it's down to the last ball, I always miss." This certainly is not the reason I missed, but I find it a convenient excuse. Teri has one solid left before the eight ball. She sinks the solid.

"I've got you now."

"We'll see." I run my hand like a fan in front of my face. The cigarette smoke is heavy here, I wouldn't be surprised if my eyes are red.

"Shoot."

Teri misses her shot. She grabs her beer and steps back.

"You're right," I say nodding. "I certainly didn't expect to run into let alone spend a night with Ashley." I carefully line up my shot, check, and settle in. "The important thing is she does what makes her happy. If that means going to New York, I wish her and Mary the best." My shot is carefully lined up so I call it, shoot, and sink my shot. I smile and raise an eyebrow.

"And the sex?" Teri curiously asks.

"Fucking unbelievable."

We both laugh and high five.

"Let's get out of this oxygen depriving tank of a backroom and go bowl a couple of games."

"Still remember the pointers from league games when we were kids?"

"Oh yes," Teri chuckles. "How could I forget?"

It's the next morning, Wednesday morning, and only a little over an hour remains before my flight so I check in my luggage. Sitting in front of my gate, I wonder if Ashley will indeed meet me to say goodbye. After a few minutes, a family of four sits down in the black plastic chairs next to me. My back is already beginning to ache. I hate waiting at airports, but really who the hell enjoys it? I decide to walk around for a little while to stretch my legs and back. Three and a half hours on the plane will do wonders for my already aching back I'm sure. I walk to where the monitors display all the flights. Flight 1508 MCI to LAX is on time. I walk slowly back to my gate entrance, many people have already gone through security and are seated in front of the terminal doors. The line for security is short, maybe ten people. I look at my watch and continue waiting outside of the gate.

With only twenty five minutes before my flight and the security line longer than before, I decide to go on in. Fortunately, security moves fast and I have a solid fifteen minutes remaining. I take a seat in the back so if Ashley does show up, I'll see her. Once everyone is on the plane and the beverage cart passes by, I listen to my mp3 player and eat my peanuts. I brought a book with me, but I leave it sitting on the pull down tray. I'm in no mood to learn about microtrends. I listen to Poison's "Every Rose Has It's Thorn," over and over again.

The following week back in Los Angeles is not a good one. To keep my mind from wandering to thoughts of Ashley, I work on my computer fourteen hours a day as well as check my stocks. I'm not doing great, but stable considering the condition of the economy. Are we heading into a recession, or already in one and how bad will this one be? I talk on the house line only when necessary otherwise I keep it as well as my cell turned off. I know I just need to let this feeling run its course, but I can't understand why the impact is as great as it is? So Ashley didn't come to the airport, did I really expect her to? Ashley probably called Mary, flew to New York, and they were able to work out their troubles. I fall asleep the seventh night back in California wondering if her and I really could have made it together in a relationship? There are never any guarantees. On the ninth day I talk to Teri about what was on my mind two nights earlier. Sometimes it's helpful to just talk while someone listens. Although to be honest, it could have been a bit more helpful. I turn both my cell and house line off.

It's the fifteenth day and I leave the house and drive to a couple of stores searching for something to help my back when sitting in front of the computer. Coming up empty, I drive to the grocery store nearby. I don't listen to the radio, just the sound of the ac blowing in the car. Another sunny eighty something degree day and a light breeze causing the palm trees to gently sway. I'm in and out of Ralph's having only picked up toilet paper, Kleenex, ground beef for burgers, lettuce, carrots, croutons for salads and some fruit. Gala apples, bananas, and pears were on sale. A few blocks from home, I stop at my favorite Cantonese place and order a whole duck to go thinking that should be good for three or four meals. After asking for extra duck sauce, I put on my sunglasses and drive home. I pull into the garage immediately closing the garage door, a good habit to get into when one lives alone so a stranger doesn't sneak in behind you.

I carry my groceries and duck upstairs into the kitchen and once everything is put away, I pick off the pieces of duck I want and warm it up in the microwave. I sit at the table and pick up my first bite when the doorbell rings. I'm certainly not expecting anyone. I put down my food and walk to the sink to rinse my fingers. The doorbell rings a second time. Perhaps it's my neighbor? As I leave the kitchen there is a third ring. I hurry down the seven steps to the front door as the doorbell rings a fourth time. I look out the peephole and suck in my breath in disbelief. Despite my mind being in shock, my body jumps into action unlocking the door and throwing it open in a hurry.

"Casey," she exhales and smiles wide, her eyes shining brighter than the blue sky.

My voice and mind seem to be out to lunch.

"May I?" she asks pointing inside.

"Huh?" I shake my head as if waking up from a coma. "Please come in," I say stepping aside, closing and locking the door behind her, my shock still slowly wearing off.

Sniffing the air she asks, "Something smells good, what is it?"

"Duck," I reply leading the way upstairs and into the kitchen.

"I've tried duck once."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes very much."

"Want a drink?" I ask as she sits at the table.

"No thank you."

I grab a plate from the cupboard, place the breast of the duck on the plate, warm it up in the microwave for twenty seconds and place it on the table in front of Ashley.

"I didn't ask for any," she states amused and laughing.

"I know. You told me you like duck, so I just fixed you a plate. You don't have to eat it now, save it for later."

She smiles. "Thank you, I'm just not used to being served. Do you mind if I help myself to a drink?"

"Of course not. There's diet coke and diet pepsi in the fridge."

Opening the fridge door, Ashley asks if I would like a soda.

"Diet pepsi please."

We both begin eating and I'm doing my best not to stare at her as I dunk my duck in the sauce. I can't believe she's sitting next to me in my kitchen! We begin with small talk, increasing gas prices, a troubled economy, which leads to the race for '08. We share our thoughts both negative and positive for each democratic candidate and I'm pleased to say we both voted for the same candidate in the primary. Let's just say I live in California, Ashley in New York, who won the big states? After we finish our food and are relaxing, sipping our sodas, I ask her the question on my mind.

"Ashley how did you know where I lived?"

I remember describing for her the area around my neighborhood, but never the exact address.

"Teri told me where I could find you."

I look at her with a puzzled expression. When did she talk to Teri?

"I'm sure you have voicemails on your cell from Teri. I left two."

I realize now shutting off both phones isn't the best solution to my situation, but sitting here face to face with Ashley, I feel downright stupid. "Do you want more duck?" I ask changing the subject.

"I called Mary as soon as you left Saturday morning. I don't know why, I just had this urge and when she answered I couldn't think of a thing to say."

Our eyes focus intently on one another as my hand reaches across the table needing to feel her skin against mine, her warmth. She continues talking while squeezing my hand. "We discussed our problems and she swore to me she would change, had changed in the short time I was gone because she missed me so much. After hanging up with her, I called to change my flight and caught an earlier one which is why I wasn't there to meet you. I was already in New York. I know I should have called you, but I couldn't, I didn't know what to say. Seems lately I never do." Her eyes look down at nothing in particular, her posture slouching a bit. "The first five days or so I could tell Mary was actively trying. We were sharing more and just communicating better in general. You see communication is the biggest obstacle in our relationship. In the beginning I loved how carefree and spirited she is. I enjoyed all the good times we shared, but now I need stability." She looks up at me once again, her expression questioning. "You know?"

I nod.

"We've been together for over three years and she's had five different jobs, we hang out with friends and go drinking often, too often if you ask me. I began thinking is this really what I want to do everyday? What about five years from now? Mary isn't interested in school and doesn't have any long term plans or really even dreams to speak of. I do want to go to college and get a degree. One day I would like to own my own business, I don't like having a boss to report to everyday who is always breathing down my neck."

"And you shared all of this with Mary?"

"Many times and she said she would be more serious about life. I mean her friends are with us all the time, we rarely have time alone and when we did, much of the time we didn't exactly chat if you catch my drift. I actually thought one of our talks hit home when she gave me the ring. She told me she loved me and wanted to be with me always."

"She loves you. Didn't things get better from then on?"

"Again for a little while. I actually began wondering why she gave me the ring, that's why I left New York, I needed time away to think about things, gain a fresh perspective. Then you and I run into each other at the mall and at first, I was happy running into someone I've known for so long, but then it became, well you know. We connected."

Her cheeks become rosier as she says connected.

"Obviously," I smile happy to see her blushing and smiling again.

"After we spent that night together I was faced with even more questions than before, so I called Mary, flew to New York and decided to try one last time to make that relationship work." She shakes her head slowly, her eyes fixed on the table top. "Everything was going okay at first, but I couldn't get you out of my mind." Her eyes now look at me. I run my finger along the side of her hand. "We started arguing again about the same things and I finally asked her why she gave me the ring and her answer to me was because she knew I was good for her and she wanted to hold onto me."

"I can't blame her for wanting to hold onto you."

Tears begin falling down her cheeks as her other hand grabs mine as well.

"I told her about you and what happened between us."

My own eyes begin to tear up while my mind races.

"She propositioned me, her or you, and after ending the relationship with Mary, I flew back to find Teri so I could get in touch with you. Can you believe I don't have your number? We slept together!" We both begin laughing hard. "I even went to our high school looking at old phone directories hoping to find Teri's parents number so they could tell me how to get in touch with her."

My stomach now hurts from laughter.

"I was about to give up when miraculously, I ran into Teri at Hyvee of all places. We chitchatted for a few minutes and then I told her about my situation figuring you already mentioned certain things to her."

My expression changes to that of a bird who at the canary.

"I called you and I know Teri did as well. Teri told me she couldn't get a hold of you so I asked her for your address and flew out here. I knocked and knocked thinking hell she's not answering doors now either so I walked to your neighbors and as I was leaving from there, I saw a car pull into your driveway and disappear into the garage. I ran like hell over here, but I was too late so I walked around front giving you time to get into the house, swallowed the few butterflies I had and rang the bell."

smhgirl2002
smhgirl2002
179 Followers